A Lusty Game of Musical Chairs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next time when I came to, Boss and Khan were holding me steady in the lift but their attention was fully focused on Ria who is kneeling in front of Ashok and enthusiastically giving him head as he leans on the lift wall and moans in pleasure. I passed out for real and don't remember anything after that.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Epilogue

Fast forward to January And I get the biggest bonus of my career and a transfer with promotion to the US head office. A little video taken from Kevin's phone went a long way in convincing Boss to offer me everything I wanted at my job. As the video showed me clearly passed out at many points as the three guys molested Ria on the dance floor, they had no reason to suspect me.

I enjoyed their panic and embarrassment as they saw the video. But even more enjoyable was the expression on the face of my slut wife as I announced the big news at breakfast.

Her mouth hung open in shock and it took her a couple of minutes to find the words to congratulate me.

She averted her eyes and squirmed uncomfortably as I mused out loud "I wonder what changed Boss's mind? I was sure he was going to fire me. But this is such a strange turn of events."

Ria had no idea about the blackmail. She must have thought it was due to her fucking and an embarrassed flush crept up her face and it turned all sweaty and red.

I could see her getting more flustered when I announced "Do you remember Kevin and Peter? The clients we met at the party? They must have been so impressed by me, they gave their complete Asia Pacific business to our firm." I felt a sneaky satisfaction as Ria bowed her head in embarrassment, she must be thinking back to her fuck session with the African American. I see no point in telling her that I am also running a little blackmail on Kevin as I have his phone.

Ofcourse, I celebrated my new promotion by bending Ria over our dining table and fucking her roughly in the ass, just as she likes.