A Lusty Game of Musical Chairs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"One two three goooooooo" Boss started the heavy metal music and women started to laugh and dance and move around. Ria moved along the circle but I could see she was unsteady on her feet and tried to move past Ashok and Khan quickly. Soon I saw Ashok raising up his hand. It must be a prearranged signal as Boss also waved back.

Now I had the cover of semi darkness and everyone was too engrossed in watching the bouncing boobs and ass of women as they danced around the circle. So, I sat up with my erection painfully throbbing. This was the moment. I kept watching as Ria was swaying and approaching Ashok. He unzipped his pants and pulled out his dick. It was already stiff. He covered it with both his hands like he was covering his lap. Now I squirmed in excitement.

The music stopped just as Ria was next to Ashok. So she turned around and started to sit on his lap. Now quickly Ashok let his erection spring free and held it in his left hand and as Ria lowered her bottom, he moved his right hand between her legs to grab her pussy and guide his stiff penis to slip smoothly into Ria's pussy.

Ria's mouth hung open in shock and she seemed to freeze for a moment. Then she quickly came to her senses and tried to get up but Ashok grabbed her waist and pulled her back down on her dick. The more she struggled to get away the more Ashok enjoyed pulling her back down and fucking her. All around women were laughing and grinding down on men. Men were busy reaching around and groping women's boobs. Some women were kissing the boss. Nobody paid particular attention to Ria as Ashok fucked her. Tears rolled down her eyes as Ashok moved her up and down his shaft.

She seemed really relieved when the music started and got up hastily. Ashok's dick plopped out and he quickly stuffed it back into his pants. Ria tried to move out of the circle but a couple of other wives came and pulled her along the circle, laughing and dancing again. Ashok turned to Khan and gave a thumbs up.

Next time the music stopped, Ria had stopped near Kevin. I saw her shoulders visibly relax and her face also become a little less tense as she turned around and lowered her ass into Kevin's lap. She did not know that Kevin had been a silent witness to her humiliation throughout the night. He did not take his dick out but before she could sit down, he lifted Ria's dress up so that her bare ass landed on his lap.

As soon as she sat, he slid both his hands under her dress and over her thighs to the front. Within seconds his fingers had found Ria's pussy and started fingering her. Ria made a motion to swipe away his hands but he was too strong and her squirming and pushing only lifted her dress over her thighs and gave me a peek of Kevin's black fingers pushing in and out of Ria's pink and plump pussy. He used his other hand to forcibly hold her thighs open. He was so strong that Ria gave up trying to escape and settled for holding down her hem so that his hands under the dress could not be seen.

Music started again and Ria was pulled along by the other women. She seemed to have sobered a little bit but she was still occasionally wiping tears off her face. I saw Khan raise his hand and right on cue Boss stopped the music when Ria was near Khan. I could see her shaking as she reluctantly moved to sit on his lap. He was grinning widely as he sat caressing the bulge in his lap. His dick was definitely out but hidden below the hem of his longish shirt.

He revealed his dick after Ria had turned around and made sure that his dick slid into her dripping pussy. Ria once again wore the panicked expression as Khan started to aggressively move her up and down his shaft. His movements were so rough and so fast that her boobs must have bounced painfully. She winced and tried to support herself by cupping her boobs in both hands. I could see that Khan was panting lightly and his face was contorted but Boss was not starting the music. He was distracting the ladies and other men by making out with a few wives while his friend fucked in peace.

Finally, with a loud grunt Khan relaxed into the chair and music started right at that minute. He was no longer moving Ria up and down but Ria couldn't get up. I could see that her legs were shaking and tears were flowing down her cheeks. Khan pushed her up and immediately I saw the trail of his cum seeping out from her pussy and running down her leg as Ria joined the other dancing women with a dazed expression. She was in a bit of shock. It felt surreal to think that in the middle of a party, with all these people around, Khan had filled my wife's pussy with his hot cum.

There were a couple more rounds but Ria was almost sober now and steadier on her feet. So, she managed to avoid Khan and co. She dry humped couple of other guys on the far side and I could see them eagerly groping her boobs.

Women were getting tired of dancing and everyone wanted to go home and crash. All the dancing and booze had made them sleepy. Even as Boss continued to play music other colleagues and couples left one by one, but Khan, Ashok, Kevin, and Peter still lingered around. The last guy to walk out closed the door behind him. But Ria was struck as I was still pretending to be out of it.

Ria once again came to me and shook me roughly "Wake up Tony ... please please... Your colleagues are molesting me and abusing me. I have gone along as much as I could. But I can't take it anymore." I could hear the panic in her voice but continued to snore softly.

She sat next to me by the sofa as if it was any protection. But, Ashok and Khan came over with big grins. "Darling Ria... what are you doing here alone... you poor thing... come on, let's have some real fun..."

Even as Ria protested loudly and tried to sink back further into my side, Ashok grabbed her upper hands and dragged her up. Before she could sit back down, he pushed her towards the musical chair. Ria was clearly resisting so Khan also joined him in pushing her along.

When they reached the musical chairs, Kevin and Peter were already seated. Ashok invited the boss, "Boss, why don't you put the music on and join us, we can just say start and stop as it is a small group." Boss immediately came and sat in a chair.

"Now let's make it really exciting" Ashok announced as he firmly slid down my wife's shoulder straps and he continued to slide the dress down to her navel, exposing her breasts. Her arms were now trapped to the side in the straps and she couldn't pull her dress up. Even as Ria squirmed and bent over, trying to get away Ashok lifter the hem of her dress way past her navel, pulled it back and tucked it into the back of her dress.

I thought my dick would explode at the sight of Ria thrashing around with her dress bunched into a stripe just below her boobs. Ashok held her in a strong grip from behind, his hands just below her boobs. As Ria thrashed around and screamed "no..... no...." her boobs bounced wildly. Her flat navel and belly button were flushed. Boss had switched on the bright lights, so I could clearly see that her pussy was oozing Khan's cum and her thighs also had streaks of it.

"oh we have a hostile participant, I am going to help her guys." Everyone else clapped in delight. Ashok grabbed Ria's hands behind and held them in a strong grip. With his other hand, he pressed on her neck so that she was leaning slightly forward and pushed her towards Boss.

Boss had been very patient through the night and now his time had come. I could see the open lust in his expression.

Ashok pushed Ria in front of the boss. Now she leaned over him so that her boobs hung directly in front of his face. Boss immediately grabbed her boobs and started squeezing and pressing them. He was also sucking noisily on her nipples and biting her flesh. Ria groaned in pain and it seemed to encourage him more and I could see his teeth sinking deeper and leaving clear red wounds on Ria's creamy white breasts.

Ashok now slid his hand down Ria's back. Ria sensed his Target and pressed her legs close together. But Ashok was insistent. He slapped her ass and thigh and forced her legs apart. Now Ashok was fingering her roughly from behind. Even though she was being forced, I could see that Ria's body was surrendering to the sensations. She was moaning loudly and her pussy must be sloppy wet because Ashok's fingers made a loud slapping sound and as they slid smoothly on and out.

Peter, the only guy who had not got his turn with Ria shouted "My turn ... my turn..." Boss reluctantly let her go and Ashok pushed an unsteady Ria towards Peter.

Peter already had his dick out, it was pinkish in colour. I totally expected him to fuck her pussy. but he grabbed Ria by her waist and made her sit in his lap facing him. Now his dick was lodged between Ria's ass cheeks and his face was buried in Ria's creamy breasts. He used his hands to slide Ria to and fro on his bare dick. By now Ria was also not resisting and Ashok freed her hands. I could see her face was flushed as her body must be burning for a release.

Ria now planted her arms on Peter's shoulders and started sliding her pelvis back and forth over Peter's dick. Her pussy juices must be flowing generously because Peter's decent sized dick was moving smoothly between her tight ass cheeks. Ria had planted her feet now and she balanced on her toes as she slightly raised her pelvis and rubbed Peter's dick. I could see Peter's engorged dick head peeking from between her ass cheeks. As Ria threw her head back and moaned, Peter joined her with his grunts and moans.

The other guys watched on fascination as Ria seemed to be enthusiastically enjoying the fucking and molesting for the first time in this night. Within a few moments, Peter grunted loudly and I could see his hips buckling as his cum dripped between Ria's ass cheeks on to the floor. But Ria continued to rub herself on him as she had definitely not yet had her release. When Peter slumped back in his chair, the boss dragged Ria up by her waist.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ria's Slutty Secret Is Revealed To The Lusty Men

Boss dragged her behind the dj counter, made her lean against the table, so that now only her torso was visible with her boobs swaying as she moved. He stared to fuck her but after a couple of strokes a mischivious look came over his face "I am going to fuck Ria in the ass now as she was enjoying rubbing her asshole against Peter's dick so much." he announced loudly. I could see that the guys were a little shocked and started to murmur among themselves.

I am sure they expected Ria to scream and resist. But, as the boss inserted his dick, slick with Ria's pussy juice and multiple loads of cum into her ass, she moaned in genuine pleasure and ground her ass back eagerly meeting his hard strokes.

I almost sniggered as the guys finally realised Ria's weakness. She looks very demure and vanilla but she is a total cum slut for anal fucking. She keeps buying all kinds of lubes and butt plugs and dildos. She forces me frequently to fuck her in the ass. Nowadays that is the only way she can orgasm. I fuck her pussy and face only for my pleasure. I always have to use a dildo to help her climax after I have cum.

I could see expressions of jealousy and excitement all around. "Tony is such a lucky bastard. I am so jelaous that he gets to fuck this hot bitch in the ass every day."

Boss gave a thumbs up "omg guys you should try her ass. It is so tight like a very young virgin pussy. But she is used to taking dick in the ass so it is so smooth... aahhhh"

He stopped halfway as Ria's moans got louder and she was openly panting. Boss had thrown his head back pumping into Ria's ass with abandon. Ria was also grinding her hips and trying to match his pace. Boss came with a loud grunt and collapsed on Ria's back. I could see him still feebly pumping as Ria's torso and boobs continued to rock. Ria moaned in ecstasy as she reached her first orgasm of the night.

Boss released her and my wife walked out from behind the dj table. I could see streams of cum running down both her inner thighs. The boss must have pulled out as he cummed!

Ashok was the first to move and he dragged Ria to the sofa that I was sitting in. He sat next to me and impaled her on his cock but this time his dick was buried in her ass. He was sneaking looks at me but my wife was too lost in her own pleasure. She planted her foot on either side of his legs, leaned forward and moved up and down on his cock as she bracing herself on his knees. I could see her breasts crushed together, covered in sweat and jumping around with her furious rhythm.

As Ashok ran his hands over her bunched up dress he found the hidden side zipper that ran along the side of the dress. I could sense his excitement as he unzipped and casually dragged the dress away to reveal Ria in her naked glory. He dropped the dress into my lap. I could smell the cum smeared all over the dress. Ria leaned back and arched her lower back, Ashok also leaned back further, slid his hips down a bit and helped her move up and down his dick by holding her waist.

Now guys gave wolf whistles as they can see not only Ria's boobs but also Ashok's darkish dick slipping in and out of Ria's pink asshole. Her shaved pussy leaking with cum is also on full display. It looks red and raw as all guys have fucked it and fingered it through the night.

Ria is panting and moaning. She is clearly enjoying herself. Ashok is also getting nearer to his climax as he arches his back and lifts his pelvis to make quick thumps into Ria's ass. I can see from the corner of the eye that with one last thirst he screams and throws his head back. Ria also moans and continues to grind as her body shudders and flushes with the orgasm. I can see Ashok's thick cum seeping out as his dick flops out and Ria settles into his lap, panting.

But before she can recover, Kevin pulls her up. He is inspired by Ashok as he makes her kneel on both sides of my limp body. Ria calls my name "Tony... Tony ..." but I don't respond. I take a risk and open my eyes the tiniest little but something soft presses against my face. Ria has braced her hands on the back of the sofa on both sides of my head. She is leaning forward and lifting her ass up in the air. Her breasts are swinging and pressing against my face. I am tempted to bite her Rock hard nipples and white soft boobs. But I resist. Ashok's cum is still dripping from her ass onto my legs.

Kevin is a tall dark African American. It is an amazing sight to see my fair and cute wife being fucked by this dark man. Suddenly Ria giggles and Kevin also joins in. I am curious, So is Ashok who is still recovering next to me. He slides closer "What is the joke guys?"

Ria giggles again "Kevin is fucking me twice in the ass twice in the pussy, alternatively... like a game we are guessing if he will cum in my ass or in my pussy." Ashok also joins their laughter "naughty... naughty... do you like it this way Ria?" Ria moans in response. She is clearly enjoying this. I can see her making small adjustments to the incline of her ass depending on which hole he is fucking. Kevin fucks her for what seems like forever and I almost doze off. Suddenly both Ria and Kevin collapsed on me giggling. I can sense that Ria has not cum but Kevin has unloaded a heavy load because his thick discharge seeps out from Ria's pussy and flows freely against my leg. But they can not stay for long, Khan is waiting for his turn.

Kevin gets up and drags her up along and passes her over to an eagerly waiting Khan. He makes her lie flat on the carpeted ground, kneels and hikes her legs up on his shoulders. Khan is much stronger than other men. I can see that he is applying considerable force as he clenches and unclenches his ass muscles. With each stroke, the whole of Ria's body shakes. I can see that she has closed her eyes, thrown her head back and is moaning very loudly. Even her toes visible over Khan's shoulder keep curling up in pleasure. She starts to squeeze her own breasts and pull on her nipples.

This excites the guys even more and Peter can not wait anymore. He is a typical caucasian white male but his dick is quite large and pink, smooth all over. He stands over Ria's head and starts to furiously pump his dick. And within moments he can not hold on any longer. Sweat lines his face and he grunts as he pushes his hips forward and drops a thick stream of cum all over Ria's face, neck and breasts. Riya wiped away the cum on her eyes and spit some that had gotten into her mouth. Now I can see that Khan is also grunting and pumping furiously trying to make her cum. Surely enough Ria arches her body and screams as the biggest orgasm of the day hits her. Khan also makes one last pump into her ass, withdraws and collapses between her legs with his face buried in her pussy.

The Boss moves around giving high fives to everyone. Ashok checks on me by shaking my shoulders but I pretend to be asleep once again. He shrugs his shoulders and joins the celebration. As the other four guys clap and cheer on, Boss is kneeling between Ria's legs and feasting on her cum soaked pussy and ass. Ria is resting on her elbows but she is too tired and just falls back. I can see that she has dozed off. Guys all take turns kneeling between her legs and tasting her pussy and asshole. I stifle my laughter as I realise that these lusty bastards are also lapping up the mixture of their and their friend's cum voluntarily.

Ria stirs awake and is helped up by Ashok and Khan. She is walking unsteadily and they support her towards the bathroom at the end of the hall but the bathroom door is closed. Ria presses her legs together, moaning loudly. She has to pee very badly. Again my cock gets even harder. I of course know this habit of hers and anticipating exactly this scenario, have locked the bathroom and thrown away the key. Ria moans even loudly and Boss rushes to help her. He empties a bucket of candy onto the floor and gives her the bucket.

The guys stared in fascination as Ria squatted over the bucket and a thick stream of golden pee came out of her pussy. She has lost all inhibitions. I can see Kevin sneaking his phone and taking a video of my darling wife Ria naked, cum smeared, peeing into a red christmas candy bucket.

Once done, she stands up and starts to groggily search for her dress. All five guys rush in to help. They grab tissues from the tables and help her clean the cum off her pussy and ass. Khan wets a paper tissue and helps her wipe her face. Ashok digs up her purse and hands her a comb, which she uses to fix her hair. Now Ashok comes over to me and picks up her dress. Before she can wear it, she is hugged by all sides. The guys grope her boobs, ass, and pussy all at the same time.

They are so greedy they want to keep fucking her ass. Finally Ashok puts the dress over her head and smoothes it down over her flushed boobs. He zips her up. Now as they say their goodbyes, everyone is eagerly kissing her on her mouth. Even as a couple of guys support me and walk me to the car, others keep kissing Ria and fondling her boobs and ass and pussy all the way to the car.

In all this confusion, nobody notices that I have nicked Kevin's phone with Ria's precious molestation and peeing video.

I am too drunk to drive. So Ashok gets into the driver's seat. Guys help me get into the front seat. Boss and Ria are kissing in the backseat as Khan follows behind in Boss's car. Ashok is also slightly drunk, I can see he is concentrating hard on the road paying no attention to me or Ria and boss. I use the car's mirror to see my Boss cuckolding my wife in my car. He is kissing her and fingering her. Ria is sitting with her thighs spread open giving him easy access. By the angle of her hips I realise that Boss is fingering her asshole. They are both moaning into each other's mouths. Ria has opened Boss's zipper and stroked his dick - that's the last thing I remembered before I dozed off for real.