A Luxurious Evening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright?" I asked.

She bit her lip in her little cocoon of pillows and held on to my hips tightly. I positioned myself and ran my fingers around the bottom of her entrance to gather some juices and coat her lips where the dildo would slide through. Grabbing the cock, I entered her slowly, adjusting her hips where I thought necessary. She drove her shoulders into the pillows harshly again.

"Ahh! Daddy! That feels so good!"

"What does?" I was concentrating on the speed of my thrusts really hard but wanted to continue the dirty talk.

"Ohh! Your--your cock!" She gasped unsteadily. I snaked a hand between us and swiped at her clit.

"Say again, baby?"

"Ugh, d--daddy! Your cock feels so good in me! Don't stop, please! Fuck me!"

My eyes rolled back and I felt incredibly smug she had the confidence to say that to me. I had satisfied her so thoroughly in the past. I'd been so thoughtful and only cared about her pleasure that she felt safe enough to be this vulnerable and aroused. Her body was made for me and I was made to pleasure her. I laid my hands on her breasts and humped her.

"Holy shit! Yes! Ohhhh--please! Keep going!" She cut herself off.

I sped up and she gasped. I brought my hand to our centers and circled her clit oh-so-slowly with my thumb. She bucked into the cock roughly at that and started shaking under me. I leaned down and sucked on her neck for a while. She started to keep up an undulating rhythm as she panted shallowly.

Her skin was hot. Her fingers clawed into my back and my side again. I drove into her harder than I've ever done in a blind frenzy and dug my fingers into her clit, strumming doggedly as I humped into her at full speed. I detached from her neck and leaned back to angle the cock harshly into her front walls. She braced her arms behind her back on the mattress, holding herself at the perfect angle.

"Right there, Mor! Ohhh--that's!--ugh! Ugh! Ughhh!" She spasmed and lost the strength in her arms, falling heavily into the pillows. She twitched violently and grabbed her breasts. I slowed my fingers over her clit and thrust hard but slowly. She groaned in time with my thrusts. She finally placed a warm palm over my lower belly.

"Mor! Mor! I--Ohhh--fuck!" She vibrated with a strong aftershock but I got the message. She continued to shudder violently and I very gradually slowed my rough thrusting. I must have thrust slowly in her wet center for at least a few minutes until she calmed down some. I slowly detached from her and she whimpered. I took off the strap and tossed it to the side. I took her in my arms and hugged her tenderly, wriggling into the pillows to lie flat on the bed.

"You did so well, darling." She moaned.

I caressed her curves. She was so beautiful and I was just hitting my peak.

"Geez, Suzie. I'm sorry but I need you. Touch me, please." She rubbed her body along mine a few times and kissed my neck and mouth. She touched my breasts like I'd done her, knowing first hand how nice it felt. I was overheating in a good way. My nipples overwhelming my senses. She's better at touching me than I am. Of course she is, we've had so much practice. And she goes harder than I would by myself. She dug two fingers in my entrance and stroked my wet center for what felt like a half hour. Her fingers were divinity itself, the sparks igniting all over my body and her mouth was on my breast.

As I looked down my body, I felt incredibly sexy. I moaned and whimpered as she played with me. Every nerve was on fire and she was devouring me methodically. Like she was pacing herself at dinner. First, second, third course and I was the one luxuriating now in the attention of her mouth and fingers.

"Are you close, baby?" She asked breathlessly.

"Yes! Ah! I wanna come now please!"

"Good girl..." Her fingers went faster and she shifted down to wrap her lips around my clit. My hips bucked as hard as they've ever done and I worried for her face as I came. But a second later she kept sucking on me slower now. Hopefully I hadn't broken her face.

I panted and grabbed at my breasts. She sidled up next to me and I hugged her close to me slightly rubbing our thighs together and enjoying the sensitivity of my orgasm.

"Oh holy--oh my go--!"

"Did I do well?" She kissed into my sternum.

"Jesus fucking Christ!"

"Mor!" She gasped, scandalized, and shoved me away.

I just pinched my still tingling nipples and bucked my hips up into nothing. She looked over at me on her elbow.

"Oh...you're still going huh?"

"Suz..." I whimpered.

"Ok baby, I got you." She dragged a hand over my belly and straight into my center as she positioned herself between my legs, licking at my center again. She built me up slowly as I undulated from head to hips. Both nipples and my center were at the forefront of my mind. But also the skin that made contact with the bed, her ghost kisses in my mouth and her grip on my thighs. I moved my hips quickly over her mouth and suddenly my clit was getting sucked into her hot mouth again. I shook for god knows how long and everything went black.

----------------

I woke up to a very obvious snore. It was me for sure. A hot breath was on my chest under the duvet and I was wrapped around her warm skin. A hand was somewhere around her soft hip. The other hand was on my own thigh. She was breathing deeply and I swallowed, trying to get rid of my dry throat.

What time is it? I thought blearily.

Let's see...I got home...we fucked for a few hours, passed out...maybe it's 1 or 2am. I didn't need to move at all and I relished her weight on mine and her warmth.

Every time I think she can't get any hotter, she surprises me. My eyes widened as I remembered a fantastic moment. She almost came from playing with her nipples...A fire lit in me that wanted to see her begging from playing with her nipples; and if she came like that? I could die with that on my tombstone. SHE GAVE HER A NIPPLE ORGASM. Yep! My crowning achievement! I breathed deeply and felt the MOST smug I've ever felt. I dozed off shortly after that in a haze of arousal and exhaustion.

------------

She sat up in the morning and blinked at me with puffy eyes.

"Wow! I got high yesterday, huh?" She smacked her dry mouth as I ran a hand along her side.

"As a kite!" I chirped happily.

She scrunched up her face and rubbed her hands over her cheeks violently.

"I think I'm still high..."

I chuckled and tackled her, tangling our legs together. I kissed her, touching the same places as yesterday.

"Wanna take a bath?" I asked her cheek.

"Mmm...Can you order breakfast?"

"Yep! Breakfast in the tub!"

She grinned and shoved me off her but then kissed me sweetly before trotting off into the hallway, stark naked.

I stretched quickly, relishing my life, then hastily ordered pancakes, egg and bacon paninis, and espressos with hazelnut.

I went to go find her somewhere in the kitchen. I was horribly thirsty too. Plus, she was still naked. I grinned like a lunatic.

12