A Mafia Family Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MyRy
MyRy
182 Followers

Tony couldn't resist eying his naked mother, seeing the aftermath of his work. He stared at the endless love-bites he left on her, marking her as his. They were everywhere, from her neck to her tits. Her nipples were still erect and puffy. A glance at her wet and luscious tits made his dick twitch. They were firm and large, his hands itching for them. He admired her tone body and abs, respecting her dedication to keep in shape to the same level as him, and that was not an easy target. His eyes trailed further down and he smiled smugly seeing his cum spurting from her pussy and flowing down her inner leg. It was a large amount he deposited inside. He felt proud, accomplished and satisfied watching his art. It turned him on again and his dick did not hesitate to express its own life again as it swiftly hardened.

Eleanor's eyes bulged as she saw Tony's large cock rise from the dead, transforming into the familiar beast she thought had tamed couple minutes prior. 'You have got to be kidding me.' She thought and looked back at Tony's face, who was smiling cockily. But it wasn't simply pure confidence, he was smiling like a devilish beast would when it found its prey to feast on.

"I want you on your knees." Tony spoke deeply and slow, his message clear.

Eleanor lowered herself, maintaining eye contact with the man she was about to pleasure, happily so. Tony pressed a button to his left and reduced the pressure of the water stream to accommodate his mother as she got comfortable on her knees. He pulled her hair into a ponytail, assuring it wouldn't get into the way of his pleasure.

Eleanor gently touched his raging dick, which twitched wildly in anticipation. Now that she was right in front of it, it seemed even bigger in size. Her tiny hand did not fit around his thick cock, and she couldn't help but giggle at the humour of this. She began stroking it slowly. By now she was well aware of the sensitive pressure points, and was able to squeeze the pleasure out from them. She enjoyed seeing Tony squirm under her hand.

Stroking away from the tip, she held the grip tightly and gave his tip a linger kiss, teasing it a little by licking it. She heard him curse under his breath and smiled up at him, giving the underside of this dick a long lick.

"Stop fucking teasing." Tony moaned, holding her hair tighter.

At his command, Eleanor slipped his raging tool past her lips and began sucking the life out of it, bobbing on it, her left hand playing with his big balls.

Tony lost all sense of rationale as he witnessed his mother on her knees, blessing him with her incredibly skilled mouth. She knew exactly what spots to go for as he felt his balls burning from desire for an orgasm. He glanced down at her and made eye contact with Eleanor, who gave him a smug smile before deepthroating his entire dick.

"Sweet Mary." Tony cursed.

Eleanor continued bobbing on his dick, taking all of it and sucking hardly. She increased her pace and intensified the blowjob. Tony had no possible chance to hold back and moaned loudly, his dick beginning to contract out of control. He withdrew his cock from her sweet mouth just in time before exploding, his cum splattering across his mother's face, unloading every drip of cum onto it, covering all of it and not leaving a blank spot.

He looked at his work and smiled. Eleanor looked completely shocked at the amount he came and was still attempting to comprehend what had happened. Tony grabbed his semi-erect tool and rubbed it against Eleanor's puffy lips, who gave him access to her mouth again.

"This was something else." She said, looking up at the man whose spell she was now under.

A ringing of a phone interrupted their intense moment. Eleanor stumbled while trying to reach her phone, keeping her eyes on Tony's. Without glancing at the caller ID, she picked up.

"Yes."

"Eleanor Vicenti, we have your daughter."

**

End of Chapter II

Authors Note:

Thank you for everyone reading up until this point and to anyone who has read the first instalment of this series. I really appreciate all the comments and support you leave, motivating me to write. I am glad that some of you really enjoy this series and I know the plot is slow. The reason for that is that I am trying to take my time and build up the momentum slowly. So rest assured, there is a lot planned for Tony Marinetti.

I apologise if this chapter took too long as I am in the middle of my final exams, however I do hope that Chapter III should be up within the next three weeks or less.

King Regards,

MyRy

MyRy
MyRy
182 Followers