A Mafia Family Ch. 03

Story Info
Prince of the underworld finds his family, but pays a price.
20.2k words
4.74
20.5k
74

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MyRy
MyRy
182 Followers

**

London, UK

**

Tony Marinetti witnessed the panic decluttering and expanding in his mother, until she touched her chest and felt short of breath. One second she had a glowing smile with sex hair, and the next second, the ice queen broke down in front of the Keiser.

He saw her losing balance and in lightning speed wrapped his powerful arms around her tiny body, hugging her close to his hard frame. He seldom expressed emotions. Even at this very minute, he did not sympathise with Eleanor. He was cold blooded and every inch of his reaction was calculated.

"Tony, they -"

"Shh." He whispered, caressing his mother and reassuring her. "Whatever it is," He met her eyes sternly. "I'll take care of it." He smiled reassuringly. "Rest assured."

Eleanor's world collapsed in a mere second. Her body was trembling from fear. The worry too heavy on her shoulders, perhaps heavier than her crown. The Ice Queen was experiencing a repeat of history. This happened to her once and the first time, she didn't see her child for over twenty years. Perhaps she didn't make it obvious last time that the Vicenti family was not one to fuck with and the repercussion that followed were inhumane. Whoever fucked with her had some serious balls they were willing to lose.

Suddenly Eleanor got up from her weak position. She clenched her fists and she stared at the door. Tony noticed her glare. She didn't seem to be attached to the current universe. No. She was in her own universe. A universe where she was ripping the heads off the people who dared to touch what was hers, her family. The one thing that people never should fuck with, because once the war is taken into that direction, the blood will flood the streets until either is completely wiped out from the dirt of this earth.

"I need a favour Tony." She finally said, coolly and calm. She turned her head, looking back at Tony's eyes. "I want our resources to converge, because it won't be a war that is coming, it will be collision of two worlds."

Tony smiled. "A war of worlds huh." His smirk rubbed off and he returned the cold stare his mother was putting him under. "You know what they say about not being able to fight your own battles?"

"I am not worried about what they are going to say. I will make them remember this until the end of their lives, I want every single fucked who waged this fight to remember that they were the reason their entire bloodline was murdered, chopped away like the meaningless dirt of this ear that they are. That is what I want them to remember. So you're either in, or you're out, but remember Tony -" Eleanor's emerald eyes seemed to be covered in a slimy darker shade, making them appear midnight green. "You don't stand with me now, and I will note you to be an enemy of the Vicenti Family."

Tony's head perked at the bold statement his hears were just amused by. He had been sitting on the edge of the bed their bodies were tightly wrapped around on, fucking the brains out of each other mere minutes ago. Now this female was threatening his organisation. His own bloodline. His mother.

"Mum - " Tony got to his feet and smirked, his own emerald eyes turning dark, darker than her midnight green. "Someone is fucking with your family and that makes them my problem, because no body is going to touch my sister and get away with it. " He inched closer to his naked mother, linking their bodies together by placing an arm around her waist, his hand resting on her bubble ass. "But don't ever threaten me again," He squeezed her butt harshly and his other hands pulled on her nipples. "Because I will eradicate anyone who crosses my path willingly or unwillingly, and I made it this far without family so don't think that now you entered the world of the Keiser, that I suddenly developed a weak spot." He paused, seeing his mother's lips break, her neck curving and moaning. "Capisce?"

Eleanor glanced at her son's black eyes and read the shadows beneath them. A glimpse into his darker side. The devil that lurked behind the Greek god. "Ok."

"Good." Tony said calmly, letting go of his mother's curvaceous body. "Then let's go finish this war some fucker was stupid enough to start."

Tony slipped his boxers on and stepped out of the room, treading down the spiral staircase made of marble and entering the kitchen.

Emily Van Woven perked up at her boss, curiosity flickering across her features at the her boss.

Tony spoke quietly, his voice deep and cold. "I need you to take care of Eleanor for a few hours." He grabbed a glass of water and took a sip before continuing. "She's not feeling well and there are a few things I need to take care of." He glanced into Emily's eyes.

Emily saw the anger behind his emerald eyes. She knew that Tony Marinetti was not very pleasant in his normal state, but when angry he was not to be crossed. Rarely did she see him suffer from anger, after all, she had known him to be a man of coolness, and always well fucking put-together. She didn't know the one thing that would piss him off.

"Of course." Emily replied swiftly, his worry transferring onto her.

Tony gulped down the rest of the water. "You won't be able to reach me for a while. So when Eleanor wakes up, tell her I'm taking care of it and that I will call her once everything is over." He spoke succinctly, not wasting a second of breath while dialling the best private eye in the business; Ray Gallagher.

Emily just nodded, observing Tony Marinetti giving specific instructions over the phone. She couldn't help herself when her nipples began to harden at the scene playing in front of her eyes. Tony handling important business and his serious, focused game face. The things I'd do to that man, she thought and almost lost herself.

Tony hung up on Ray, sighed, and left Emily in the kitchen behind without mere acknowledgement or a thanks as he stepped into the bedroom again his eyes briefly landing on the curvy form underneath his duvet, out cold, and then grabbed a suitcase and began packing it. The last time had to fill one of these with clothes was his Japan trip. That turned out very well and everything followed his plan smoothly. He knew that this time, the business he had to take care of, would turn out just as successful.

Tony jumped in the shower under an ice cold spray and could see the steam emitting off his body. He rinsed his head with shampoo and scrubbed his body clean. Once done, he turned the cold stream off, wrapped a towel around his waist without drying off and stood in front of the mirror once again. He pulled a sweater over his head, formal trousers and some boots, followed with a large leather coat. As he was ready to leave, he stopped in the doorframe and glanced over his shoulder one last time. He didn't know the reason behind the act, but he felt better and more confident as he began walking with heavy boots of purpose and his fingers tightened around the grip of the suitcase.

"Will you comeback safely?"

Tony glanced at Emily and observed the fear in her eyes. He cracked the smile that the women always loved and stared straight into her soul. "I always do Ms. Wan Woven, this time it's no different."

They shared a loving embrace and as quick as the embrace happened it was as as quickly over, Tony pulling the heavy door wide open and left the mansion. He left a cold presence and empty home behind. Despite him and Emily being the only occupants of the huge mansion, she always felt the same feeling settle in the air. The kind of type that settled in the pit of her stomach. She suspected it was the fear of never seeing him again. Somewhere along the years, the young boy she had just started working for had turned into a respectable and proud man, and for some reason it made her happy to have been part of this transformation. Perhaps she was simply worried like a mother would when a child left the precious nest. Although a bit different for Emily, as every time he stepped outside, there was a high chance he may never comeback and she will never see him again.

**

"Ray, talk to me." Tony answered curtly, his eyes glued to the passing buildings of the street.

"I can't track her Tony. It's weird, there's no footage of her ever leaving the house in New York, or even entering JFK or exiting Heathrow. It's like she never fucking left her yard, and if I wasn't so sure, I would probably think she's still there."

"So what are you saying?"

"I'm saying, whoever they have doing the tech work is good. More than good, haven't seen this kind of art in a long time.

"You mean like a tech-wiz genius?" Tony asked curiously.

A sensation popped within him and swiftly spread throughout his inner universe and mind, level of anxiousness and plotting already peaking. It was the same sensation Tony always was overwhelmed with when seeing the pieces of a puzzle shattered around. Finding the very first piece of a long trail installed with complex mechanics always was fun for him. This was the first hunch to finding Vanessa Vicenti. The man that made her a ghost.

"Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised."

Tony smiled wickedly. "Ray, good work. Wait by the house, need you to safeguard two people in there." He hung up, eyes still glued to the window but only for a few more seconds as a new interest piqued his dimensional brain.

He scrolled through his contacts and found the person, wondering whether he should cross this bridge or was it too soon? He sighed and threw his phone away.

The S-Class halted in the deep south of the British capital, Croydon. The expensive car attracted a lot of gloomy stare. Perhaps some people were of the opinion that this was an easy cash cow. Tony wasn't bothered as he stepped outside door number 47. A young man still sprouting spots and thin facial hair blocking Tony's way, irritating him intentionally.

They stared each other down. Tony made himself comfortable when the boy's eyes darted to the S-class and recognition slowly flamed his lacklustre face, suddenly filling the second-prior void with strong emotions of fear. The number plate. It was like the almighty Excalibur, roaming the streets and creating a magnetic field around the owner of the vehicle the same way a dangerous weapon would get the job done. He pressed the bell of 47 and waited casually.

A rather aggressive, slightly overweight, young gentleman opened the door in boxer shorts, tank top and a loosely fitted robe, his small hawk-eyes glaring clearly annoyed at the intruder of his precious time behind thick framed gloss glasses and lenses as thick as a bear's skin.

"Motherfucker."

Tony laughed hysterically. "C'mon, let's have the conversation inside Freddo."

Freddo lowered his shoulders depressingly in anticipation of the dialogue. "I didn't do anything Tony. Scout's honour." He said while walking ahead of Tony.

"That's not the complete truth is it now?" Tony asked, shutting the door behind them and following Freddo into the humble space that belonged to the living room.

Candles that collected dust were placed technically beyond each other across the fireplace's sill, several family photographs nailed inches above against the vintage wallpaper that was rather nostalgic, too much for Tony's taste. The carpet was an embarrassingly red colour, visible from a glance through the windows, and it was filthy, clearly not cleaned in years perhaps. Dirty dishes were piling up on the antique coffee table and the recliners matched the colour of the carpet, as if being swallowed by the floor. Charming, Tony thought.

"So you still haven't redecorated your grandma's place, huh."

"Why would I, it's classic."

"More like antique," Tony smiled. "Perhaps considered classic in the 19th century."

Freddo did not respond, instead flicked him the middle finger while getting comfortable on one of the recliners. He gestured for Tony to do the same, but Tony preferred to stand with authority considering the sensitivity of the information that was about to be discussed between them two.

"Freddo, me and you go back a very long way right? I was there when you were getting beating up by those thugs, made sure you got into Cambridge for your incredible hacking techniques to be advanced and even let you enjoy my connections, set you up in this invisible business you have created from the shadows for the shadows. Right?"

Freddo nodded knowingly.

"I need to know if someone has recently asked you for a job."

"You know I can't talk about the shit I do for my clients."

Tony held his hand up. "Let me finish." He said coolly.

Freddo stopped talking instantly, feeling the Goosebumps spotting his arms from Tony's cold gaze.

"Someone that is dear to me got snatched up. Her life may be lost. You know Freddo," Tony relaxed a little, leaning against the window frames and studying the boys outside, his back to the young hacker. "I grew up thinking I had no family. A man whose past was burnt. So I made sure everything in my life was controlled, that my future would be nothing like my past. That I would have everything I ever wanted or craved at my fingertips. But the older I became, the more entangled I was in this dangerous web of intellects, the more I understood that no matter how much success I have, or how much of the satisfaction I fulfil with the adrenaline from my profession or the loving touch of women that mean nothing to me every night, I realised that what I truly desire I can never have. Or so I thought." Tony smoked a Marlboro Red and gazed at Freddo "Recently information surfaced after being in a deep-dug grave for over two decades. I have a mother. A sister. My father unfortunately passed before I could get to meet him. He died in a fight for what he loved the most." Tony observed the shock in Freddo's eyes. "So now I will make sure that after being blessed with something I never had and desired for so long, that I will protect it with my life. I will slice the head off anyone who even dares to stand in my way. I will ruin everyone. Beginning with the fools who thought kidnapping my sister was smart." He paused. "And I do not mind starting with you, Freddo."

Silence found its way between the dialogue and Tony was grateful for it as he enjoyed the cigarette, thinking intensely about the clarity of this family portrait he strangely found himself in.

"I am just going upstairs to bring my laptop down, I'll show you everything you need."

Tony nodded in appreciation and grabbed Freddo's shoulder. "I won't forget this my friend."

Half an hour passed and Tony walked out of number 47 with a lot more purpose than he initially walked in with. A target in his head. His fingers trembling for the Beretta. A war was coming, and he will be the creator of wrath and chaos. The Keiser was about to create a worldwide explosive collision between powers and authorities. Between governments and syndicates. Kingpins and prime ministers will have to choose; would it be the Keiser or the Amani's of the west coast of America? And just like he had told Freddo, anyone who chose wrongly will regret it and be blamed for generations to come. A complete wipe out, or rather a black out. It was time for the real friends to reveal themselves, and the enemies to die. The shadow games were fading lighter and slowly transforming into the games of the skies.

The Keiser stepped into the S-Class and a few seconds later the vehicle sped off.

**

New York City

**

Vincent Amani downed shots of vodka, one after another, not giving a single fuck to the disapproving gaze his father was shooting him from the corner of the study. The two Amani men were in their Chicago mansion. The door was closed, which meant no one was to interrupt them, their family members knew that.

"I didn't think I raised an idiot, but it appears so." Don Georgi Amani spoke.

His voice was calm, levelled, calculating, but Vincent knew very well that there was a rage behind it and he was moments away from hearing it. He poured another glass with vodka, filling it to the brim and inhaling it again. His cheeks were a deep red, in contrast to their usual smooth olive shade, his lips a rose pink and his eyes already bloodshot.

"Pa, I did the right thing."

"No you never." The Don shouted, raising to his feet with anger.

Here we go, Vincent thought, turning to face his father.

"Do you know that you fucked up any sort of bond between us and the Vicentis? You fucking kidnapped your own wife. Mario will be furious." The don palmed his face. "And Eleanor Jesus, what am I to tell her."

Vincent grimaced in disgust. He never anticipated to see his father as this mess, a weakling. And to think that once upon a time the Amani's used to be feared. Other families asked for their blessing before any move. Now it was all in shambles and the Vicentis are overpowering them. Not for long, he thought and smiled wickedly.

"Pa, I said I'll fucking handle it. I won't let-" He was interrupted by a knock on the door. "Who the fuck is it? Don't you know we're not to be disturbed?"

The heavy door creaked slightly ajar, and the face of Lucia came into view, smiling nervously as her beautiful brown eyes darted between her brother and father.

"I'm sorry to interrupt. Mother sent me. She was wondering if you want me to bring dinner in here?"

Vincent mirrored her smile. He felt a stir in his trousers. His eyes dropped lower, studying the cleavage her crop top was providing, glued to the sight for a few minutes until they continued to travel further down the toned, tanned legs. Now his cock was getting pretty hard. God the thinks he wished he could do to her.

"No need miele," The Don said firmly. "We have nothing further to discuss." He met his son's eyes and was disappointed.

"Okay perfect, I was also wondering," Lucia now stepped into the room, sheepishly looking at her feet while fidgeting with her fingers. "Could I also go out with my friends? We were going to catch a movie and then hit the arcades."

Sneaky bitch, Vincent smiled. She was flustered asking and was an adorable yet sexy sight. She worked her strengths and knew the affects she controlled over men. Very manipulative, and he loved that. He ought to bring her more often into meetings to gain a bargaining position. He made a mental note of this and nodded. "Sure you can go sweetheart. Be careful, and hey-" He held his finger up. "Send me your exact locations and let Antonio drive you, capsice?"

"Capisce." Lucia smiled. "Thank you, you're the best." And just like that she sprung out of the room, shutting the door behind her, and leaving only her sweet scent lingering between the high levels of testosterone from father and son in the room.

Vincent turned to his father and met his stare. "I'll deal with the Vicentis."

"Last time I checked, I was still the Don."

"Not for long." Vincent gave his father a cocky grin and left the study having worked up an appetite.

Don Georgi Amani shook his head in annoyance and heavy disappointment. "That little shit." He whispered.

**

New York City, Brooklyn

**

New Yorker Pizzas were something else. Apparently Little Italy was worth the hype and nobody would be disappointed by the Italian delicatessen many café's and restaurants provided over there.

Tony was glancing at the many options of slices available to him through the glass of the vendors. The place was hot, boiling even. No wonder considering the air conditioning was blatantly broken. He pulled on his collar, loosening the silky midnight black tie around his thick neck, and met the eyes of who appeared to be the owner of this little place.

"Double pepperoni and double cheese signor," Tony paused looking back at the car waiting outside for him. He continued in fluent Italian. "Two extra large slices please."

The owner nodded and picked out the freshest and biggest slices with the most layers of pepperoni and cheese on them. He wrapped them up nicely in small individual boxes and handed them over to Tony, who thanked him and gave the money in exchange.

MyRy
MyRy
182 Followers