A Mafia Family Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Drop him." He said.

One of the soldiers instantly moved to the chain and let it loose, letting the man, who had spent the last 25 hours in the air chained to opposite walls and neck to the ceiling, without water or any food, getting punched by many different Italians. The victim drifted in an out of conscious repeatedly, losing the plot and accustoming to the constant pain, certainly facial deformation, they had caused.

Mario gulped down a glass of red wine and wiped his mouth with his forearm. "Take care of him will you." He then commanded, putting on his jacket and struggling to button it around his obese bottom of his upper body.

He was sweating like a pig and heaved while walking the stairs up. The fresh air outside was a live saviour, it cooled the sweat off the skin and Mario just stood in the sunshine, eyes closed. He didn't know how long he stood there for. Could've been five minutes or an half an hour. He opened his eyes and they locked with his driver, who eyed him curiously.

Mario quickly shifted his gaze and walked over to the saloon. "Mi Casa, and make pronto."

The driver simply nodded, fiddled with the steering wheel and pads at the bottom, then the car began to roll and the engine shouted in sync with the sound of the tires drifting against the asphalt.

Don Vicenti appreciated the air conditioning of the house. He ridden the tie and dropped it to the floor, unbuttoned his jacket and left it by the entrance. He was beginning to unbutton his shirt when a thought popped into his head, followed by a wicked smile. He quickly dialled the number the man in charge of the brothel downtown.

"What can I do for you today boss?" Emilio said on the other line.

Mario had to admit that for a minute he was pondering what he really wanted. All sorts of ideas sprung to his head and he could feel himself getting hard.

"You got any East Asian in your line-up today?" Mario asked.

"Sure do, what origin? We got Thai, Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese and couple girls from the Philippine."

Mario had to think again, the choice obviously a difficult one to wrap his brain around. His mouth watered. He closed his eyes, picturing the girls.

"2 Thai Emilio, and pronto!"

Emilio asked sternly again. "The same as last time boss?"

"Yes." Mario huffed, his face a deep and sweaty read from the thoughts.

He couldn't wait to get his hands on the girls. His dick was hardening fast and he was tempted to play with it, but resisted. I want to savour every single touch, he thought and smirked.

He was sitting on a recliner in the living room of the beautiful New York Mansion, when he heard the intercom being buzzed. He hurried to it and answered it.

A soldier on the other end of the wall looked at the camera before speaking into the system. "Got your 2 appointments, boss." He said, then shifted to the side to allow the camera to snap the two girls."

"Perfect, send them in." He said, barely coughing the words out from excitement.

A few seconds later and there was a weak knock by the door. He opened the door beamed at the companions staying the night.

They were beautiful. They almost looked like sisters with their similar features, but their tanned skin excited Mario. They were dressed in slutty outfits. The left was wearing tight leggings and a tight top that revealed more cleavage than legal, her large tits almost falling out. The girl on the right was dressed in a similar top, although this one was wearing an extremely tiny skirt that did not leave anything to the imagination. Both girls had a pair of red heels fitted to their feet, 6 inch maybe.

"Beautiful." Mario whispered, and kissed his guests on the cheek, pulling them inside.

He didn't waste any time, his patience running dry while his tip was secreting pre-cum. Mario dragged the two girls up the stairs and into the bathroom, hugging two bottles of wine. He starting running a bath and although all three were mere minutes away from getting into the large tub together, he imagined their skins rubbing against his under the hot water.

While he let the bath run, he started unbuttoning his shirt. He quickly turned around and eyed the two girls, still dressed fully in their clothes and standing awkwardly in the bathroom, observing him.

"What are you waiting for? Take your clothes off!" He said.

The girls shared a look but didn't hesitate to start stripping. They began with their heels. Mario watched them while getting into the warm and foamy bath. It didn't take them long to take off their tops and bottoms, but it took a few minutes getting rid of their jewellery tying their hair up. When the girls slid down their skirt and leggings, what revealed excited Mario so much. He couldn't keep his hands aside and starting stroking his dick.

Ladyboys. He was going to fuck Ladyboys and they will fuck him too.

"C'mon on here ladies." He said and the girls stepped into the huge tub, one on each of his side and cosying up to him, their massive tits rubbing against his shoulders.

He took a hold of on one of the girl's hair-bun and tugged at it, kissing her deeply and licking her lips repeatedly. He placed the other girl's hands on his dick under the water and she instantly began stroking him. His other hand occupied a nipple and he started squeezing it passionately.

He felt himself close already. What a fun night this will be. While now Frenching the girl who was stroking his stiffness, he grabbed the head of the other ladyboy, pushed it below the water until he felt her lips around his cock. This is when he broke off the kissing and leaned his head against the edge of the tub, groaning loudly.

Tony Marinetti had watched the entire event from the very second it commenced. He shook his head disgustingly from afar. He was in the sleek Mercedes, Enzo also observing with him. He had really grown on Tony during their previous time together in New York and occasional analytical discussion was a new norm.

"What do you think?" Tony finally asked, seeing the Thai prostitutes entering the Vicenti Mansion.

Enzo shook his head. "Honestly, quite sad."

"I agree." Tony nodded. "I'll give them a few minutes before crashing their party. You can just park the car here."

Tony messaged his sister calmly. "Everything you need in the hotel?"

He received an instant reply. "Except for you, we've got everything love. Don't be too ruthless on Dad."

"Good. I'll try. Don't leave until I say so, capisce?"

"Yes papi."

Tony pocketed the phone into the blazer's inner pocket across his heart and stepped out the vehicle. His leather shoes shined in the sun. He walked confidently to the same soldier who had navigated the intercom and let the girls in. There were many other men holding post.

He nodded to the soldier and the gate opened up for Tony. There were a few other nods from other soldiers, keeping watch. A young man awaited Tony by the door. He nodded to Tony too, opened the door for him and handed him a loaded Beretta, unidentifiable.

"They're in the master bathroom on the second floor sir."

Tony thanked the young soldier, and made a note to remember his face for future missions. Sneaking across the mansion, gliding up the stairs, the slick gun leading the way. He heard splashes of water and cautioned forward, his step slower and stealthier. He really wanted to surprise the fucker.

The door was wide open and Tony stood in the frame, looking at the scene and smiling. Mario was standing in the tub, his side to the door. He was fucking one of the ladyboy anally, while pushing the head of the other next to his dick.

Tony cleared his throat. Mario turned so quickly, he slipped and dropped with his back first into the tub, before immediately revealing his face again and wiping his eyes from the shampoo. The ladyboys were transfixed on Tony's gun and he gestured for the two to turn against the wall and stay frozen.

"What the fuck!" Mario shouted, rising to his feet and trying to grab a towel to hide his pathetic dick.

"Don't think about it, as much as I hate seeing you naked. Stay inside the tub and I'll think about blowing your brains out."

Mario was terrified. It showed. He was sitting down again, his face barely above the water of the bathtub and his eyes staring down the barrel of Tony's gun.

"You killed Georgi Amani three weeks ago."

Tony smiled. News were spreading quickly and he was certain that enemies were rising quicker, trying to obtain the Chicago territory in light of the loss of the great Don Amani.

"I did."

"I thought they put you behind bars." Mario asked.

Tony shook his head. "I'm disappointed at your information, you should get a new source." He finally said. "I thought you knew anyway? I am an untouchable." He grinned widely, his eyes darkening with his aura.

Mario remained silent.

"I'll put it plain and simple for you Mario." Tony said sternly, his voice serious and his arm taking precision in aim. "Here is how things will change."

It was dark when Tony stepped out of the Mansion. There had been a shift change and new faces greeted him this time around. He didn't have to inform anybody of the new changes, Eleanor had already dealt with it. He walked up out the mansion and approached Enzo, who was smoking a cigarette and leaning against the car.

"How did it go boss?" He asked.

Nonchalantly, Tony pulled his own box of cigarettes out and lit one. The two smoked casually in a cool New York night.

"Smoothly." Tony replied, looking up at the sky and observing the heavily polluted environment.

Stars weren't visible in this part of the city and it would be even worse on the upper east side, his new home. "Let's make a move, dinner is waiting for us." It felt odd for him to say this because not too long ago did dinner mean a heavy meal alone. Now, it carried a warm feeling in his chest and could firmly hear the laughter that he now called home.

It was a beautiful spread. It was steak night. Pepper & Mushroom sauce as optionable sauces, a roast of different vegetables on everybody's plate and other sides, such as rice, deep cut fries with a pinch of salt and a Caesar salad as side. The bar stocked next to the dining table offered many options of alcoholic drinks, from a classy red wine to a plain whiskey.

Tony Marinetti liked his steak medium rare. Not too well done to cut easily through it and not rare enough to still smell blood. He had carefully dripped the pepper sauce across the steak and loaded his plate up with veggies. When his plate was full, he waited, his fingers teasing the glass of whiskey and spinning it benignly, until everyone had settled down. He then stood to his feet and held his glass high up.

He glanced at his family around the table. He sat at the head of the table, while Vanessa and Eleanor sat on either side of him. Next to Emily sat Enzo and next to Eleanor was Ray Gallagher. Freddo Miresca, the young hacker from London, sat next to Enzo and Emily sat across from him.

"To a new era." The Keiser cheered enthusiastically.

Everyone raised their glass accordingly. "To a new era!" They repeated.

He sat back down and everyone began to feast. He took a taster of the whiskey with his eyes lingering on Vanessa. Her sparkling emerald eyes glanced intensely back at him, making him want her. Just then he felt a hand travel along his thigh. It was Eleanor, who had not stopped from her conversation with Ray while fondling his crotch. The had an evil twinkle in her eye and a cocky smile.

He had come a long way, from a cold bastard to a ruthless family man. Everything has changed, and he wasn't quite sure yet whether he liked it or was afraid it. Fear. The emotion the Keiser never previously was capable of feeling, but now he couldn't bear anyone laying hands on his family and friends. He took another gulp of the whiskey and enjoyed the burn against his insides. I'm finally home, the Keiser thought.

**

The end.

**

Author's Note

All Characters, locations and plots of this story are fictional. Are characters in this story are above the age of 18. The author retains the copyright to this chapter and all previous chapters and stories.

Thank you for reading this chapter Ladies & Gentlemen.

As always, I really appreciate you taking your time to finish this chapter. I always welcome any comments and pointers and I do apologise for the depth of this story, I am only a beginner.

First, I would like to apologise that it has taken so long to release a new chapter in this saga. Quite honestly, I had gone through so many career points over the last year, including new studies, that I didn't have the time to even think about Tony Marinetti and his story. However, I couldn't make anyone wait any further and as soon as I found some time free up, I was writing again.

There is at least one more chapter coming. I am thinking that after the next chapter, a new era would be quite befitting but I would like to try my luck at a new story line I thought of. I can't say too much about this, but it will follow a similar synopsis as to A Mafia Family.

Please rate this chapter and drop a comment if you like, about the story plot and how you would like it to continue or what you thought of it so far, anything is highly appreciated!

Until next time.

Sincerely,

MyRy