A Magical Maid's Dress

Story Info
A maids dress designed to control the wearer.
1.1k words
3.55
4.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

June was feeling apprehensive as she cautiously made her way up the steep stairs to the decrepid looking house that lay Infront of her.

"What is this place?" she whispered to herself under her breath.

The large front door swung open as if hearing her speak. June visibly frowned she had just come for a bit of fun and had not been expecting to feel like she was walking into a horror film. An authoritative but not unpleasant voice came from in the house calling for her to come in. She obeyed him remembering she was supposed to be the submissive. Then it happened as she walked through the door her little black dress tore itself to shreds on the door frame. June gasped in shock and tried desperately to cover herself up as the man she knew only as "master" walked into the room. He was tall and clearly muscular through his tight fitting shirt. June was surprised at how good looking he was but was too consumed with her own shame of being practically nude to enjoy it

"Someone clearly is excited" the man said in that beautiful voice.

"No.. I um" June stuttered.

He moved fast, shockingly so. Yet he gently placed a finger over her lips.

"Don't worry I have something for you. Just kneel here and wait for me"

And there it was the first mention of anything kinky. June knew what she had agreed to but she was new to this so the order came as a shock so she froze still.

He placed his hand on her shoulder gently waited for a minute and the violently shoved her to the floor. June squealed slightly in shock before falling to the floor on her knees.

Her new master stood there for a moment watching her before walking out of the room.

It was a few minutes later he returned with a maids dress in one hand. Not a cheap lingerie instead a proper traditional maids uniform.

"What is that?" June said shocked.

He ignored her stupid question and threw it into her arms.

June stared at the dress almost refusing to put it on with her eyes.

"Well i don't have anything else you ungrateful bitch. If you don't like it you can walk home in nothing at all" with that he walked out into the next room.

June stood there in a mixture of humiliation and pure arousal. It was a sensation like no other she had experienced before and she immediately found herself wanting more. It didn't take her long to decide to put the dress on.

As she pulled it on she looked around the room it was a very nice house in spite of the exterior appearance it was decorated pleasantly and revealed the mans wealth. She finished putting the dress on and walked through into the room when her master had gone which turned out to be the living space.

The man was sitting on a couch looking up at her with a empty glass in his hand as June came in he stood up.

"Come here let me look at you" he pointed at the floor Infront of him.

June walked over and stood Infront of him feeling embarrassed as he walked around her to inspect every inch of her. She felt him grab the zip on the back and pull it all the way up and then a more worrying sound, a click almost like a lock snapping shut on the dresses zipper.

"What did you do?" June asked with a panic in her voice.

"I locked it" he said simply and bluntly.

Now all of a sudden she felt something happening to her. The relatively loose fitting dress started to become tighter. What was happening? She looked down and realised the dress wasn't getting smaller her breasts were getting bigger.

"Thank you master" Came out of her mouth but thats not what she had meant to say as her breasts continued to swell from her below average unattractive tits to perfectly shaped large breasts.

Her master laughed "You're welcome although I'm sure thats not what you had meant to say." He smirked "You see this dress is special"

As he spoke he started to caress her new breasts. She would have forced him off but her arms would not obey her and she just stood there taking it.

"It makes the wearer the perfect maid. Completely at my mercy and unable to resist or speak against me. You're relatively lucid for now but it will slowly break down that silly little mind to absolutely nothing"

June panicked internally, of course her exterior could not show it, what was she to do? What could she do?

She should serve him. That's what a good maid would do. Huh thats weird she thought. Is it actually manipulating my mind.

"Go get me a drink maid" he held out his glass

She grabbed the glass on instinct. June tried to resist going, tried to hold some self control but it was like invisible hands guiding her. She was walking and it was completely out of her control. Her hands moved without even a connection to her remaining brainpower.

"Your drink master" she said as she bowed her head and gave it to him. He took it and had a quick swig

"Too slow maid" he announced bluntly having given up on any pleasantries. June felt a shooting feeling of embarrassment and upset at not pleasing her master against her will.

What was happening to her? Was this going to be her life now?

She looked down at her master and saw him removing his belt. She instinctively dropped to her knees infront of him.

"See you slut you're getting used to this"

"Yes master" the disgust filled her as she heard the words leave her mouth.

Next thing she knew his cock was deep in her mouth and he was holding her head to force it down. She was choking on it now but he only forced it harder.

Oddly she felt waves of pleasure flow over her for being used like this. Perhaps being a maid wasn't so bad after all. She focused all her energy on pleasing him hoping he'd choose to release her afterwards.

Then she felt his hot load explode into her mouth. The enjoyment that filled her almost made her orgasm herself. This was her place now forever. She swallowed his load with enthusiasm and then everything went black as her last conscious thought left her brain. Her mind was gone but her body moved on obeying every command her master gave. She had become the perfect maid, emotionless and made to serve.