A Magical Mishap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gabrielle had no idea what cup size Robin would have needed at this point, and it became harder to guess as she just kept getting bigger. Her breasts overfilled her hands and arms, the woman not able to even remotely cover herself. Basketballs would have been a good comparison, the futa thought, at least for that moment; in another, they blew past that, any sense of modesty thrown out the window. They grew upward, downward, outward - in any direction they could, they took up more space. The bottoms brushed against her navel piercing, the sides covered her biceps, and the tops nearly touched her chin. It seemed like they would never stop, until another sound of fabric being obliterated heralded a halt in their growth, and drew the futa's attention further down the goth's body.

So entranced by Robin's new massive mammaries, Gabrielle hadn't realized that the rest of her body had been going through a metamorphosis as well. The new noise she'd heard came from the witch's tiny skirt, which looked somehow even shorter than it had been. Almost like Robin knew where the futanari was looking, she twisted her body, her tits bouncing together as she moved, giving Gabrielle a clear view of her backside. It now made sense to the futa what was happening.

Her ass was growing too!

Robin's skirt looked shorter because it was being lifted by her fattening cheeks. They pushed out from under the hem, encompassing the tops of the back of her thighs and filling up the space behind her. Pale like her breasts, and expanding the same as them too, her ass, along with her hips, widened, bulging out from her body like they were trying to escape it. The belt of her skirt held on until the entire thing suffered the same fate as her top; although it did manage to come off in one piece - not that it would ever fit the witch's enhanced figure ever again.

"Holy shit..." Gabrielle whispered to herself, her mind struggling to comprehend what she was seeing.

Now Robin was in nothing but her underwear, which Gabrielle had gotten a peek of earlier. It clung to her body for all it was worth, not even visible between her ballooning bottom which ate up the back of it like it was its last meal. Her ass didn't stop swelling, mirroring what her breasts went through, and each cheek quickly eclipsed Robin's own head in size. The dark-skinned futa was sure that at this point, she could've used the witch's ass as a shelf for a stack of her textbooks, and they would've stayed put without issue. Gabrielle's ogling was cut short by Robin rotating so she was facing her again.

Running her hands up and down her body, it didn't appear, at least from Gabrielle's perspective, that the goth was all that conscious of her movements. She acted almost on autopilot, like the magic coursing through her being was controlling her actions. Her head continued to bob aimlessly, and it didn't seem that her hands were after anything specifically; they would grip at her monstrous breasts, before squeezing her hips or tapping at her rounded rear, and then the process would be repeated. Not that Gabrielle was complaining at being able to witness her explore her obscene new figure or anything!

During one of her roaming self-explorations, she rubbed a hand over her crotch, drawing Gabrielle's focus there. Jesus. Not that the futa knew what her host's feminine parts looked like before, but she had no doubt they'd somehow been affected as well. Not even remotely concealed, the lips of her pussy stuck out like the halves of a ripe melon, clearly glistening from her own arousal. The front of her underwear was wedged between them, the sodden material barely visible from beneath the fat mounds. Even her clit looked enormous, poking out stiffly from its sheath and denting the cloth failing to completely cover it; it looked larger than the one's on those female bodybuilders Gabrielle found herself occasionally looking up.

Other parts of her weren't immune to the beautification she had so desired either. Gabrielle found her view of Robin's torso-hiding breasts partially obscured as her hair lengthened to cover the tops of her lily mountains. Her hair took on an almost glowing luster that wasn't there before, and even her cyan-dyed strip looked more vibrant as well. The witch's skin was similarly affected: whereas before her natural color was something of an unhealthy pallor, it now shone like polished porcelain, sparkling under the ceiling lights. Robin practically radiated without trying.

Still, there was more of her that had been transfigured.

Since her ass and hips multiplied in size, her thighs followed suit. While not quite reaching the same thickness, they definitely looked like they would tear holes in any pair of jeans that tried to contain them, the milky flesh reaching face-suffocating levels. Robin's tattoo came into view now that she was undressed, and Gabrielle had been right about what she guessed it was: a long-stemmed flower, covered in thorns and leaves, the petals of the blood-red rose ending at her hip bone. The thigh-high fishnets she'd worn had been expectedly destroyed by her no longer-lithe legs, adding to the pile of discarded clothing around her black-polish covered toes.

Her arms ended up having the opposite reaction, thinning out and dissolving any flab they might have possessed. The sleeves that once covered them were obviously gone at this point, having met their end when the rest of her top did, and that revealed another tattoo: a small dagger adorning her bicep that had the appearance of piercing through her skin and dripping blood. Her limbs also seemed to have grown... longer? Looking the witch up and down, Gabrielle slowly came to the realization that Robin had gotten taller; while they were practically the same height at the start of the night, the goth looked like she had gained a good six inches on the futanari!

"Ohmigod!"

The high-pitched squeal caught Gabrielle by surprise, almost knocking her out of her chair. It came from between a pair of purple-painted lips, an incredibly plump set that almost brushed against the bottom of her nose and the top of her chin. That same nose had become a delicate little thing, slightly pointed but by no means long, and still pierced by a small black stud. Above it sat a pair of large, silky brown eyes that looked down in wonder at the new body they belonged to; the same dark-colored eye makeup still surrounded them, although it also somehow looked better, like it had been applied by a professional artist.

The body, the face, the voice, all belonged to Robin.

"Like, oh my god! It actually worked! Like, perfectly even!"

Gabrielle stared, flabbergasted, at the 'new' Robin.

There had been no magical effects, no puffs of smoke or blinding lights. Nothing as fancy as a Sailor Moon-esque transformation scene with music and wild colors. She didn't jump from behind a curtain and yell 'ta-da' or provide any similar theatrics. It just happened. It happened right in front of the futa, just like she'd asked, and she watched. She watched it all. Gabrielle wasn't sure how long it had taken, the entire transformation unfolding in what felt like slow motion, like time had been as distorted as greatly as the witch's body had. And then it dawned on her that it was her that caused this, this, change. Her 'life force' as Robin had put it. Her cum!

"Thank you soooo much!"

It took a minute for the futa to realize that Robin was addressing her - not that there was anyone else in the room for the witch to thank. Looking over at her, Gabrielle gawked, nearly mesmerized, as the witch bounced up and down, giggling to herself all the while. Her heaving breasts slapped loudly against her stomach, her pierced, thumb-sized pink nipples almost brushing against her clit with each fall, before they flew back up and hit her in the chin, sending her long hair flying wildly - an action that should've been painful but only caused the witch to laugh in delight. A rapid clapping filled the air as she jumped, almost as loud as gunshots, and Gabrielle quickly realized that it came from her ass cheeks slamming together in time with her movements. Her entire obscene, unreal body was on full display, and what a display it was!

"Robin, are you uh, are you okay?" Gabrielle questioned, managing to find her voice.

The changed-woman stopped her perverse hopping.

"Like, of course I am!" she laughed, her hands meeting, or trying to meet in front of her chest, her new extreme endowment giving her some difficulty, "I'm like, better than okay! This is everything I hoped for and more. Don't I look good?"

She bent over as if to put emphasis on her question. Those stupendous breasts hung down, eclipsing her knees, her plate-sized pink areolas brushing against her ankles as her metal-decorated nubs pressed into the top of her tiny feet. Gabrielle's eyes, of course, followed them down, and then back and forth as Robin began to shake them. They jiggled uncontrollably, bounding into her legs before flying back into the air, almost hiding her face from view. After several seconds of being intentionally lewd, she straightened back up, her tits once again wobbling like an earthquake was rippling across their surface, her unnaturally formed cleavage stretching out for almost a foot in front of her.

"U-uh, I uh, of cou-"

"Mmmm did you need to see more? Just to, like, make sure, right? Well here you go!"

This time Robin leapt up, twirling as she did. Even with her back turned, Gabrielle could still see the sides of her breasts spill out past her slim rib cage, showing more sideboob than any normal woman's full bust. Once she was facing away from the futanari, she squatted down until her ass was hovering above the floor, her legs completely hidden by the ridiculous rear. Robin began to slowly gyrate back and forth, like she was working an invisible stripper pole, her cheeks bobbing as she rotated. She lifted one cheek, then the other, as if she was testing the muscles within them, twerking each independently. Then she stopped, letting them come to a resting position until she flexed the muscles in her ass once more, sending each mound rising up her back before letting them drop. All that ass meat slammed into the floor with a thump that reverberated through the apartment.

"How was that?" she purred, rising up once more and sauntering over to the futa, "did, like, you see enough that time?"

"Yes, I mean, you look -"

It was Gabrielle's turn to gasp and choke as Robin shot a hand out and wrapped it around her towel-covered cock. The whole time the spell had been at work she hadn't realized that she'd never gone soft, the whole reason she sat down in the first place! It had been sticking out straight between her legs, waving beyond her knees, the cum-soaked cloth the only thing hiding her shame. The once-in-a-lifetime things she had seen today had left her hornier than when she was masturbating, and her throbbing member was the visible proof to that; her throbbing member, which now had a long-nailed, slender hand wrapped around it.

"Your friend here seems to think I look good. Don't you, hm, agree sweetie?"

"YES!" Gabrielle half-shouted, her breathing heavy, "I mean, yes, you look amazing Robin. You just, uh seem different."

"Of course I look different! That was like, the whole point silly!"

"No, no. I mean, you're acting different. Different from how you were before uh, before all of this."

"I don't feel any different," she continued to massage her futa's pole, "except like, happier!"

"Th-that's good. I'm glad to see it, to see that it worked."

"Like, so well."

Robin paused.

"Now, about your payment..."

"Uh yeah," Gabrielle struggled to look her in the eyes, her attention being drawn to so many places at once, "I can just get it and lea-"

"I think you deserve a little bonus," the witch drew out the last word as she kneeled in front of the futa, her breasts piling onto the top of her thighs "and I know exactly what kind to give you..."

Before Gabrielle had a chance to protest, though doubtful she would have, Robin grabbed the towel in both hands and whipped it off her guest's lap. The semen-stained cloth flew to the side, landing somewhere that neither were paying attention to, revealing the futa in all her glory; her glory of course, being her rock-hard cock. In nothing but her birthday suit, no longer weighed down anymore, Gabrielle's dick rose slightly, cresting the top of her thighs, and waving back and forth under its own absurd size.

"Fuck, it looks even bigger up close!" Robin exhaled, her hot breath brushing against the futa's crown, "I like, wanted to touch it as soon as you took off your pants!"

Knowing that the goth lusted after her, even before her transformation, caused Gabrielle to moan - a moan that only got louder as the witch wrapped her hands around her shaft. She threw her head back as Robin began to stroke, running her palms up and down her cum-streaked meat. The busty woman's smooth fingers felt like paradise, especially when they left her cock and cupped her baby factories, which hadn't shrunk an inch and dangled over the edge of the chair. Robin palmed them like she was weighing produce, rolling them around in her hands.

"Oh my god, these are sooooo fucking big! I swear I can like, feel all the cum inside of them!"

She gripped Gabrielle's monster again.

"And this thing is like, so fucking hot," she panted, "it feels like its burning my hands!"

These statements caused the curly-haired futanari's cock to buck, almost ripping itself out of the goth's small hands, which struggled to wrap around it. As it jerked, her urethra gaped open, sending one of her incredible ropes of precum firing from the tip. It splattered against Robin's cheek and trailed all the way down her chest to the top of one of her torso-hiding breasts, where it continued almost all the way to her nipple. Robin didn't even flinch at the sudden sticky expulsion plastering itself against her body, and instead just looked up from across the futa's cock to her eyes.

Without missing a beat, Robin stuck her tongue out and slid it against the gooey seed sticking to the skin next to her lips and down around her chin, scooping up as much of it as she could, her tongue almost lapping at her neck. Before retracting it, she extended her tongue as far it would go, displaying that either the goth was naturally very gifted in that department, or that it had grown with the rest of her body; this also let the futa see all the cum that had pooled on its surface, an amount that almost spilled over the sides. Making sure their eyes were locked, Robin sucked up all that sperm between her lips and swallowed it in an almost exaggerated manner, gulping loudly as it descended into her stomach.

"Oh fuck," she gasped while gathering up the rest of the cum on her tits with her fingers, "you taste so fucking good baby. I knew that was you I was tasting when I drank the potion. It was like, all I could taste! Fuck I wanted to stop and suck you off right there!"

She stuck her hand up to her face and slurped up the rest of the futa's offering.

"So like, why wait any longer!?"

Gabrielle didn't have a minute to fully comprehend what the bimbo-ish goth had said before she dove towards her cock. Those whorish lips opened as far as they would go, an act that would've looked like an overly-horny performance had it been anyone else she was attempting to suck off, but for the futa, it was just enough. Her mouth still looked like it stretched even wider as she inhaled Gabrielle's fleshy helmet, her cheeks bulging around the bigger-than-a-fist sized tip. The futa's fingers clenched at her sides as she felt the goth witch swirl her tongue around her glans without an ounce of hesitation.

Both parties were moaning loudly now, although one came out much more muffled than the other. Robin actively massaged the futa's twitching tower with her hands, sliding them up and down her vast length, groping as much of her cock as she could as she tried to suck the life out of the gigantic goliath. Every part of it excited the voluptuous woman further, her nipples like a pair of .308 rounds sticking out from her tits with arousal. The veins which pushed her fingers away from the shaft with their insane girth, her engorged cum tunnel, which swelled like it was warning her of what was to come, and just the pure unbridled size of the whole thing caused her to squirm where she was kneeling, her underwear growing more drenched by the second!

More precum flooded her mouth and throat as she took Gabrielle's cock deeper into her body. Her nostrils flared as she tried to suck in as much oxygen as she could while fucking her face on the charcoal-colored rod. When she felt the futa's glans press at the start of her esophagus, she pulled back until just the tip of her tip was between her lips, which she suckled at like a hungry newborn. After swallowing another mouthful of cum, she pushed her head down again, this time taking Gabrielle's crown into her throat.

"Oh god, Robin, your, your," Gabrielle babbled, unable to contain herself, "your mouth feels so good!"

If the witch could have smiled around the face-distorting meat, she would have. The dark-skinned futanari's compliments were like music to her ears, and only encouraged the newly transformed woman to try even harder. Stifling the choking sounds her body was trying to make, she pressed her head deeper between the futa's legs, her ears flanked by Gabrielle's knees. Her throat constantly swallowed against the leathery-flesh invading its depths, trying to stimulate it in any way she could. Her tongue simultaneously ran over whatever parts of her shaft she could reach, cleaning up all the cum that had stained it from the futa's first orgasm. It wasn't until Robin's vision started to grow spotty that she yanked herself backward, reluctantly letting Gabrielle's spit-shined cock free.

"God you're so fucking big!" Robin gasped, grabbing the monstrous member by its middle and beating the shaft and crown against her face, "probably the biggest in the fucking world!

Gabrielle's only response was a renewed moan and a spray of cum that shot directly into the witch's hair.

"Yeah, you like that? You like when I beat your cock against my face? When I talk about how fuckin' huge you are, Gabby?"

A nickname she usually hated sounded as sweet as honey on the bimbo's inflated lips. Her vision was unfocused, practically blurry, as she looked down at the woman speaking to her. From her vantage point, she could see an arm-swallowing amount of cleavage, the roundest part of Robin's ass sticking out past her feet, and her panting, cock-slapped face, the goth still using the dick in her hand like a sexual bludgeon. It was all so surreal. Surreal that it was happening at all, and more importantly, surreal that it was happening to her. The entire night was growing more dream-like by the minute.

"Yeah..." Gabrielle tried to smile in a way that didn't feel stupid, "you, you're so hot Robin. I-I can't believe this is happening."

"Mmm well believe it baby," Robin paused to flick her long tongue against the futa's cumslit, stealing away a bead of precum the moment it formed, "because we're like, not even close to done yet!"

Punctuating this last proclamation with action, the goth bimbo speared herself back onto the futa's pole. She didn't take her time like before, instead pushing herself deeper than where she had gone previously. Her added spit helped the colossal cock slide into her with more ease, but it still proved to be an incredible challenge just to fit it between her lips! Robin took a moment to tuck her hair behind an ear, revealing a trail of studded piercings that ran down its length, before forcing her face down even further. The witch once again began sucking in earnest.