A Magical Mishap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robin's much larger form covered the futa's as she pounced on her. Nestling the futa's monolith between her cheeks, bending it across her back so that the head was almost pressed against her back of her neck, she started to make out with her lover. They moaned into each other's mouths as their tongues intertwined, Robin's pleasure-induced exhales growing even louder as Gabby's hands found the side of her tits, which sandwiched the brown-skinned girl's torso; the futa's own moans turned into a whimper as she humped into the bimbo's ass cleavage, fucking the sperm-slicked mounds. Robin pulled out of the kiss and licked her lips.

Diving forward, the goth buried her face in her partner's neck, kissing and biting the dark flesh. She left purple lipstick marks across her skin as she roamed lower, licking the top slopes of Gabrielle's breasts before taking one of her delicate nipples into her mouth. Gabby's thrusting grew more rapid as Robin ran the brown nub between her teeth, the futa's hands sinking deeper into the mass of breast meat she managed to palm. Letting go, she continued her downward descent until her body couldn't hunch anymore, Gabby's cock acting like a wall that kept her from going any further. She sat up and was met by a shot of cum into her silky hair, the blast nearly cresting the top of her head and clouding the gems in her ear.

Shakily getting to her feet, Robin held her arms out for balance as she stood above her lover. Looking down at Gabrielle's ogling visage, the porcelain-skinned witch took a minute to run her hands over her exaggerated hourglass figure, cupping her breasts and lifting them to her chin, her pierced nipples waving in front of her mouth, before letting them fall back against her stomach. Sliding her fingers down her paper-thin waist, she snagged them into the sides of her panties, which were pasted to her hips, and began to pull them down; they detached from her swollen lower lips with a schlick, clinging to the wet folds as long as they could. Her black underwear stuck to her legs, sticky with Gabby's seed, and came down at a snail's pace, leaving a slimy trail across her legs in their wake.

Kicking them off to the side, Robin dipped a finger into her dripping slit. She swirled it around like she was testing the heat of a freshly-ran bath, another wet schlicking sound accompanying her movements. Pulling it out, a silvery strand of her own feminine juices keeping the digit connected to her engorged cunt, she trailed it back up her body. Lifting it to her mouth, her plump lips sucked the clear liquid off, slurping noisily like she'd done to Gabrielle's cock only minutes before. Seemingly satisfied, she pressed her hand between her thick thighs once more.

Watching Robin taste herself was fucking hot!

Gabrielle thought she might cum just from the sight of it, a part of her was very jealous she hadn't done it herself; and the witch wasn't done, either! She began to actively finger herself, jerking back and forth against her wrist. Gabby watched with great interest as she thrust her hips forward, and the futa thought she could see some sprinkles of clear fluid splatter off the top of her palm. Panting, Robin bent down, and rubbed her hand over Gabrielle's lower head, spilling her own lubrication over the grape-colored crown. It ran down her shaft, mixing with the cum that it seemed to be unable to completely free itself of.

Robin squatted until her pussy hovered right over the wetted tip.

"Ready baby?"

The witch hadn't taken her eyes off the cock between her legs, giving off the impression that she was speaking to it rather than the person it was attached to. She gyrated her hips, still keeping herself just above Gabby's throbbing helmet. Her juices actively dripped onto the futa's dick, soaking it down to its base. Still not getting an answer, Robin grabbed the shaft under the head and held the waving pole steady as she finally pressed her pink lips against it. But she didn't go any farther.

"Gabby?" she finally looked up, her brown orbs unfocused, "did you, like, um, want to do this?"

Gabrielle gulped.

"More than anything."

Needing no further encouragement, Robin smiled at her and plunged down. There was no warming up to it. No slow start. No easing it in and getting used to the size first. Robin was hungry - hungry for cock - and there was only one cock that could satisfy her craving. She had wanted it, needed it, since she'd first laid eyes on it, even if her old self would have never vocalized her desires out loud. Everything that led up to this point only enhanced her longing, from watching it get hard to having it explode all over her. And finally she was here, spearing herself on this godly member, and she wasn't about to waste another minute!

It had been worth the wait.

Robin screamed. It was not a scream of pain - not even close! No previous lover came even close to making her feel this good, and she only had Gabby's cockhead inside of her! A mist of her own nectar sprayed from around her distended cunt as soon as it was touched, and it didn't stop even as the futa's tip was completely hidden in her prison of pleasure. It stretched her inner walls and ground against her clit even from the outside, pressing into the swollen button and nearly sucking it between her lower lips. It was everything she'd hoped for and more; Robin had never felt so fulfilled - or even just this filled, at all.

Gabrielle was in her own heaven, that went without saying. She wasn't a virgin either, but it had been an... embarrassingly long time since she'd last had sex, and none of her previous partners could compare to the bimbo mounting her. Her pussy was like a vice, and it felt like it was squeezing the life from her cock, or at least trying to squeeze the cum from it already; but Gabby wasn't ready to reach her apex quite yet. She was prepared to hold out for as long as she could, and ride out this coupling to its fullest extent!

Pressing her fingers into her own personal pumpkins, Robin continued her descent. Panting through her first - first of many, she had no doubt - orgasm, she let that be her only moment of pause before fucking herself further onto the monster invading her body. Her legs wobbled as she lowered herself, her feet shaking against Gabby's thighs. Squealing as the first inches of Gabrielle's shaft shifted into her, it took everything in her power not to just stop and squirm right there and ride that half a foot of cock to innumerable climaxes. She resisted, and sunk down another couple of inches.

"Oh god Gabby, you're so fucking - so fucking huge!" Robin moaned as she shimmied her hips, "I can't believe it's not even like, halfway in yet!"

"Y-you feel great Robin," Gabrielle stuttered back, still twisting the wine-colored sheets in her fists, "you're so tight!"

"Tight just for you baby!" the witch half-shouted as she launched into another visible orgasm. A stream of clear juices jettisoned out onto the futa's chest, dousing her breasts in a layer of sexual perspiration. Gabrielle's response was an automatic thrust, one she couldn't help but make, forcing more of her cock into the goth's gaped slit. Not expecting it, Robin came close to losing her balance, her unsteady legs giving slightly and causing her to fall without meaning to. These two actions combined speared more than a third of Gabby's turgid member into her depths, before it was stopped by an internal barrier.

"I think you, like, hit something?" the bimbo panted, confused, after realizing what the new sensation she was feeling was.

"That happens, yeah," Gabrielle tried to explain between arduous breaths, "it's, um, your cervix."

"Ohmigod ohmigod ohmigod!"

Eyes rolling into the back of her head, Robin did lose her balance. Maybe it was the fact that Gabrielle was reaching deeper than anyone before. Maybe it was the idea that her glans were kissing the entrance to her womb. Maybe it was the realization that the futa was accomplishing all of this with less than half of her cock. Whatever it was, neither of them could be sure, but it sent the witch into her biggest climax yet, one that was both mind and body numbing. She went slack and dropped.

Gabby's cock could only do so much to hold up Robin's weight, especially with all the newly extra pounds added to her chest and backside and the excessive amounts of hot liquid torrenting down her shaft. She fell down and forward, the gigantic goliath within her piercing through her womb's entrance. Her knees hit the mattress as she descended down the futa's prodigious pole, her titanic tits covering Gabrielle's breasts and face. The sudden sinking of more of her lengthy log into the goth's depths caused her to gasp; incidentally, one of Robin's barbell-tipped nipples plunged into her mouth at the same time. Gabby's arms wrapped around her partner's waist, holding her still as she tried her damndest not to cum!

The pair lay like that for several long moments.

"Oh my god..." Robin repeated slower this time as she lifted herself with her arms, pulling her nipple from Gabrielle's suckling lips, uncasing her features from the mammary facemask they'd been hidden under. The futa chased the nipple as it was brought out of her reach, her mouth still making a sucking motion. Peering up and over the vast valley of cleavage framing her head, Gabby inhaled deeply as she looked at her lover. Two sweaty faces mirrored each other, out of breath but filled with the deepest kind of desire, a carnality unmatched.

"Gabby that was like... like sooooo amazing!"

The futa managed a tired chuckle.

"It's been great for me too, y-you feel really good."

Wishing she could kiss her lover, her new tits getting in the way of something for the first time in her life, Robin decided instead to push herself up. Elevating herself onto her knees, she sat atop Gabrielle, their crotches separated by nearly a foot of unsheathed, black shaft. As she got situated, she tried to find a comfortable place to put her hands, starting at her hips. Unsatisfied with their placement, she tried moving them to her stomach, where something strange was taking place; her skull-shaped belly button piercing was pushed further out than it normally was, a tubular bulge denting the skin of her torso. Looking down between her canyon of cleavage, Robin's astonished eyes fell on the source of this protuberance.

"Is that... is that your fucking cock!?"

"Yeah, that," Gabrielle bit her bottom lip, "that also usually happens."

"God, can you like, get anymore amazing!?" Robin rubbed her hand over the cock-created distension, tracing it through her smooth skin, "you're just so, so...!"

Another orgasm racked her body, cutting off whatever the bimbo witch was about to say, her words lost to ecstasy. Hips bucking, jets of her cunt honey sputtered out randomly, shooting past Gabby's head onto the wrinkled sheets behind her, several gouts landing in the futa's hair. Her fingers pressed into the outline in her stomach, like it was a button she could press to increase her pleasure. She could feel the cock flex within her, the veins pushing against her flesh, and then an added dose of liquid warmth pumped into her insides.

Unlike before, Robin didn't allow herself to be paralyzed by this sexual rapture; instead, she used it as motivation to make her lover feel as good as she did. Still touching her midsection, she began to gyrate her body, rolling Gaby's giant between her puffy mounds. The transformed goth started to lower herself slowly, careful not to comatose herself on the ridiculous rod. When another inch slid into her, a slow but incredibly satisfying act, she would stop and grind on the new bit of meaty member, like she was welcoming it into its new home while simultaneously adjusting to being so God damn filled!

Gabby was still doing her best to hold on.

Everything about Robin was so erotic, and the fact that she was riding her of all people, was just the icing on the cake. The way her magnificent tits shook and bounced with every movement, slapping around on her torso and against her arms. The way her bountiful ass touched her legs, even when she was supported nearly a foot above her body. The way her face, magically crafted to be the ultimate form of seduction, twisted with bliss - a bliss she was the cause of! While Gabrielle was busy taking in every part of Robin that she found hot, which was all of her, she could feel her balls rumble between her thighs, the bottoms rubbing against her knees.

She watched her cock continue to dig into Robin's cunt. The voluptuous woman's beet-red mounds were practically pushed against her spread thighs, seemingly spread to their limit by Gabrielle's stupendous shaft. They clung to her incredible girth like a pair of too-tight pants, and it felt like they were massaging her granite-hard column, constantly twitching around it. Gabby's cock began to visibly throb with more regularity the more of it was hidden in Robin's depths, the streams of pearly seed frothing around the place their sexes met leaving no guesses as to why it was flexing the way it was. Her precum mixed with the goth magic-user's own clear secretions, and they ran down her shaft before pooling around her curly pubic hair.

Robin was quickly reaching the limit of how much of Gabby's beast she could take. It wasn't that she didn't think she could take it all - something she would absolutely do if she could - it was the fact that her recently-enlarged body was stopping her from reaching its base. Her pillowy thighs had started to press into the futa's and they were only so pliable. Her giant, pants-ruining ass was likewise starting to make contact with Gabrielle's voluminous seed-brewers, and while the thought of forcing the cum out of them using just her behind turned her on even more, she didn't want to risk accidentally hurting her new partner. She settled for taking all but the last few inches which was still enough to make her feel more stuffed than a Thanksgiving turkey!

The entire time she descended down her lover's cock, she continued to rub her stomach like an expecting mother. She followed the path of Gabby's ginormous glans as it snaked its way through her womb, stretching and molding it into the shape of her member; Robin swore she could feel her other organs shift and make room for this immense invader. Her fingers tapped against the tip for as long as they could before the were blocked by something - the same something that hindered her view of the erotic sight. It was, of course, her massive mammaries that obstructed her line of sight, Gabrielle's cock firmly lodging itself between them from inside her body.

"You're so deep inside of me baby!" Robin cried out, finally coming to a halt on Gabrielle's thick spear, "can you feel it?"

Gabby leaned forward on her elbows.

"Y-yeah. It feels like, like your breasts are squeezing me!"

"Mmmm that's right Gabby," Robin pressed her arms together, squashing her head-dwarfing bosom together, "we'll have to like, do that for real one day..."

The bimbo lifted her hands to her hair.

"...but now I'm gonna fuckin' ride you!"

Before Gabrielle could prepare herself, Robin rose up using her knees and slammed back down. She still didn't take the whole thing, her legs bounding against Gabby's, but she swore she could feel another inch added inside of her, even if she couldn't see it. Gritting her teeth, her hands pushing at her cum-streaked hair, she repeated this act, trying to gain as much leverage as she could each time she elevated herself. The futa's body shook under the assault of the much larger woman's body, her hips bouncing against the mattress and fucking up into the witch's gaped hole.

Slowly picking up a rhythm, Robin picked up speed as she repeated this up-and-down motion. With nothing to restrain them, her tits bounced against her chin, which was thrown back in an attempt to maintain her consciousness as the dark-skinned futa's pole of pleasure rocketed in and out of her cunt. The arteries and bulging cum vein that laced the obsidian rod constantly scraped against her inner walls, stimulating all the right buttons, including ones she didn't even know she had. Her riding grew so intense that even Gabrielle's tremendous testicles started to recoil from the impact, flying up and spanking the underside of her massive ass.

Gabrielle was doing everything in power not to grab Robin's waist, force her down, and cum in her right there! Still holding herself up, she watched as the witch rode her for everything she was worth. The futa didn't know where to look, Robin's entire body non-stop shaking like Jello; even the jiggle in her thighs from beating against her own smaller pair was enticing to the overstimulated futanari. Every time her balls beat against her lover's ass, it felt like she would orgasm right there, but still she persisted. She persisted even as Robin launched into yet another climax.

Her super-soaker of a cunt squirted Gabby in the face for several seconds before the oversexed witch fell forward, the rest of her stream splattering against their crotches. Zapped of her leg strength, she landed over Gabrielle's body, managing to catch herself, her hands denting the sheets around the futa's head. Without missing a beat, Robin pressed her lips into her smaller partners, her tits flattening between their torsos. Gabby's own arms wrapped around the long-haired goths back and held her tight as they made out.

Even if she couldn't exactly mount her amazingly-endowed partner the way she wanted to, Robin still wasn't down and out for the count. Sloppily making out with Gabby, drool running down their chins, she began to twerk her hips, jerking them back and forth as she flexed her cunt muscles. Ass clapping like the thunder that still rang in the night sky, she did everything in her weakening power to trigger the barista's eventual explosion. She snaked her tongue into Gabrielle's throat, rubbed her chest back and forth across the futa's torso, the sides of her magnificent mammaries spilling over onto her ribcage, and wiggled her waist like she was having a seizure.

It felt like the entirety of Robin's figure was hugging her cock. Her tits sandwiched the top inches of her fleshy staff, squeezing it almost as much as her pussy was. The constant flow of the witch's juices provided a constant warmth that spread over her lower half. Even the touch of her cum factories against her prodigious posterior felt amazing! Gabby could feel Robin's stomach start to press into her own, no doubt from the growing pool of precum she was releasing inside of her. Her cock was on fire, almost painfully hard from the magically-gifted woman's ministrations!

She couldn't take it anymore.

A growl rang out from deep within her. Gabby wasn't sure where it came from, having never been the aggressive type, but it came out all the same. Tightening her hold on Robin's body, her arms like a vice, she held her completely still. Robin pulled back from the kiss, a strand of spit connecting their mouths, and gave her lover a questioning look. Gabrielle didn't respond, her eyes burning with passion; it was almost like she was looking straight through the witch, not even seeing her confused expression. She exhaled loudly, lifted her knees, and pressed her ass down into the mattress.

For a split-second, Robin realized what was coming - but she was a split-second too late. The cock within her was pulled out several inches as the pair lay together in silence, only the schlorping sound of Gabrielle removing some of her cock filing their ears. Then, it barreled back into her. It felt like the wind had been knocked out of her, and the alabaster-skinned goth fell forward, her head buried in the futa's splayed curly locks. That one thrust was harder, more intense, than any fucking she'd ever been on the end of before, and the futa was just getting started.