A Magical Mishap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That first piston was like she was testing the waters, like Gabrielle was seeing exactly how it would feel to fuck the bimbo herself, and the first test was all she needed. Without pause she thrust again. And again. And again. She didn't bother waiting to build up speed, instead choosing to fuck into Robin with haste. Her hips went from stationary to a blur in less time than it took to rip another orgasm from Robin, and they just got faster from there. The previously soundless room was once again infused with the banging of a pair of crotches, the rest of Gabby's cock finally penetrating the witch's cock holster.

Gabrielle couldn't be sure if she was even really conscious of her actions. It was almost like she was in a dream, looking down at herself, fueled completely by her want - no her need to cum. She could hear the louds moans and babblings of Robin against her face, incoherent curses and half-hearted pleas of 'wait' and 'hold on'; but these fell on deaf ears. They were accompanied by the constant splashing of the witch's leaking cunt pouring her own nectar between their bodies, betraying what she was really feeling. It didn't matter because there was nothing stopping the futa from getting her orgasm. Nothing!

Her corpulent globes rumbled and gurgled with increasing intensity as they beat against Robin's ass. The futa was banging her harder than a screen door in a storm, and they were just as loud. The witch's pitch had risen to a scream, her squirting non-stop, each climax bleeding into each other, the beginning and ends of each unrecognizable. For a brief moment, a part of Gabrielle wondered if her host's transformation had made her more sensitive as well, but the thought was quickly lost by her almost animalistic pursuit of her own pleasure. Every muscle in her body strained as she fucked the witch to both of their limits.

Limitless in her energy, Gabrielle pounded away. Over and over again her hips flew skyward, bashed into Robin's own wider pair, before thudding back into the mattress. Her cock rampaged through the witch's guts, the shapely silhouette clear against her skin. Gabby's frenzy fucking grew more and more wild, her tempo turning erratic; if she was in possession of a much, much smaller cock, it would have no doubt slipped out by now. But her behemoth stayed implanted, reverberating like a drill as the first shot of actual cum began the arduous trek up its length.

There were no thoughts, just pleasure. This statement rang true for both participants of this turned-beastial coupling, but was a certainty for Robin. The building could have been collapsing around them - fuck, it felt like it was from how hard she was being rattled by the futa's pounding - and she wouldn't have noticed. Her head bounced limply against Gabrielle's, their cheeks sliding together as her nose was stuffed in the college-student's sweet smelling curls. Orgasm after orgasm shot from her brain to her cunt, so much that it felt like she was pissing herself from her constant squirting. Her clitoris was actually sore from rubbing against Gabby's vibrating cock so much!

It was here.

There was no warning, no sign, no herald of it's arrival - at least not to the two out-of-their-mind lovers. There was only a scalding hot blast of cum that flooded the witch's womb. It seemed to hit the pair so suddenly that Gabby was still thrusting into the witch as hard as she could when it rocketed from her tip, not even stopping to hilt herself as deep as she could; Robin, for her part, was still a disoriented gibbering mess, but even her gasp of realization as the thick liquid filled her was delayed by several seconds. It was only after the first torrent subsided that they reacted appropriately.

"Robin I-" Gabrielle exclaimed too-late, once again holding the witch still as she bottomed out inside of her, "fuck!"

The witch had no response, the feeling of being completely and utterly packed with virile futa seed completely shutting down her brain. Cum continued to rush into her, inflating her womb to unprecedented levels. Her head lifted off its hair-created nest as her body endured a different kind of growth from the mystically generated version from earlier. Her stomach ballooned from all the sperm shot inside of her, raising her body towards the ceiling; the added weight caused Gabby to groan, her cock flexing at the sensation and renewing its viscous onslaught.

Both host and guest lost themselves in this liquid-incited pleasure. The feeling of having her woman filled to the brim only caused Robin's relentless orgasms to increase in intensity, her cunt a proverbial waterfall of her own girl cum. The sheets around them were darkened and soaked by their combined juices, Gabby's own ejaculate spraying from the witch's taut lips and coating their bodies and the bed. Still, she didn't pull out, too enamored by the feeling of the added sensation of her own cum swirling around her cock and the already absurd stranglehold the blessed-woman's insides had on her shaft.

It wasn't even of her own conscious action, but Robin suddenly felt herself sit up, propelled by her growing stomach and her body's instinctive desire for comfortability. She wobbled as she sat upright, her head held up by her own pushed-up chest; her womb had bloated with so much of the futa's progeny that it shoved her already unnaturally-firm tits towards her chin, which now acted as a cushion for her tongue-lolled, eyes-rolled, deeply-reddened visage. Drool leaked from her open mouth and fell in strings against the top of her pierced-pillows.

Eventually managing to wrench her eyes open, Gabrielle watched her lover's nonstop expansion. The once-prominent profile of her pole was nearly invisible, only the tip of her crown poking out of the top of her stomach, tenting the skin between Robin's gigantic breasts. The rest of the goth's torso loomed towards her, casting a shadow over her face and covering her own stomach. The stressed flesh was turning pink from the pressure and Robin's belly button jewelry looked like it was ready to pop out of its piercing; if anyone saw her in her current state, they would assume she was overdue with triplets!

This orgasm, the biggest she'd ever had in her life, including the one from earlier, started to come to an end. The throbs that shook her girthy extremity slowed, and the cannonballs between her thighs calmed down, no longer filling the room with their loud churning. She fell flat on her back, the events of the night catching up to her and taking their toll on her being; Gabby didn't even have the strength to try and help Robin off of her cock and make sure she was ok - not, as it quickly became apparent, that she would have to.

At the same time, Robin's own figure gave out, and she fell sideways off of Gabrielle's cock. It was a slow descent towards the bed, the enormous spire within her keeping somewhat-stuck even as it began to soften. Her freshly added, sloshing weight won out, however, and she hit the bed with a muted thud. She landed at an awkward angle, her head nearly hanging off the side of the bed, her feet resting against Gabby's; her stomach touched the side of Gabby's arm, her metal-decorated nipples poking her shoulder.

Robin's one free arm cradled her engorged midsection, sinking into it as cum spilled from her previously-tight hole. The sticky expulsion covered everything in its path, dyeing the sheets and splashing over the pairs' legs. She moaned as somehow even this stimulated her cunt, the hot seed battering her clit as it sprayed from between her legs. It kept coming and coming, her womb slowly deflating as gallons of virile sludge exited her body; the witch wasn't even really trying to empty herself, the unplugging of Gabby's cock doing most of the work. It felt unending, and it didn't stop even after it began to slop off the end of the bed and pile onto the floor.

Christ, it felt like there was gallons of the stuff being ejected from her pussy!

This was the first thought Robin had as she finally came to, the synapses in her brains firing once again for something other than dealing with her constant orgasms. She looked down and moaned at the sight of her stomach, still visible over her tits despite the fact that she'd been vacating her depths for over a minute! Her belly looked like she was in her third trimester, the growing hill of cum between her and Gabrielle crested their legs, and it was still leaking onto the carpet! Another moan escaped her lips as she pushed her arm harder into her stomach, trying to drive out as much of the off-white slime as she could.

After some time, she sat up of her own volition. Her stomach was still larger than when the night had started, but it had definitely become more manageable, reduced to looking like she'd simply eaten a large meal. Looking around, she gazed at Gabrielle's slumbering serpent, which hung limply between her legs, cradled between her shrinking cum containers. It was almost unrecognizable amidst all the cum that layered her legs, but the outline of it was clear - there really was no hiding that monster! Her vision drifted upward, a weak smile touching her lips as she took in the futa's blissful expression, her smile wide and her eyes half-lidded in satisfaction. Robin could feel a heat swell in her chest.

Gabrielle really was beautiful.

Leaning forward in an attempt to cuddle with her lover, Robin slipped, the ocean of cum swamping the bed destroying any friction her skin might have had with the sheets. Her head landed against Gabby's sperm-glazed stomach, her face pointed towards the futa's groin. A hand immediately came down and stroked her hair, letting her know this was a perfectly fine place for her to lay. Robin closed her eyes and rubbed her cheek against Gabrielle's slippery skin, content with her position. There were definitely worse places to be!

Gabby broke the silence first.

"Uh Robin," she breathed heavily, "I should have warned you. It just, you just felt so amazing! I couldn't stop myself and I lost control and I swear that's never happened before and I'm so-"

"Baby it's okay," the bimbo cut off the futa from finishing her unneeded apology, "it was like, suuuper amazing for me too!"

"That's good."

She sounded relieved.

"I, uh, I had a really good time tonight. Thank you."

"You don't have to, like, thank me sweetie!" the witch giggled, wiggling against her lover, "the whole night was only possible because of you! I should be thanking you!"

The pair both chuckled.

"I'm glad you think so Robin," the futa blushed and turned her head as if to hide it, not that she would have been able to see it anyway, "I'm um... yeah."

"You're soooo cute," Robin craned her neck back to look at Gabby, "do you like, uh, wanna get coffee or something tomorrow?"

Gabrielle's face lit up as she looked back at the woman she irreversibly changed.

"As long as I don't have to make it!"

They laughed together once more before a pleasing quiet overtook the room. Robin turned her head and relaxed against her new... well she wasn't quite sure what they were yet. But it didn't matter. They were here, together, both happy with how things went this stormy night. There was an excitement that neither of them openly expressed but without a doubt shared. As thoughts raced through Robin's bimbofied mind, she raised a hand and traced a finger over Gabby's midriff in front of her face.

Robin was right: this was a nice place to rest her head.