Ass Effect

Story Info
Liara and Shepard have interesting nightly bonding rituals.
10k words
4
3.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redrat7
redrat7
21 Followers

Shepard had a lot to be cocky about. A decorated soldier with a war hero military past, multiple successful missions and galactic crises averted, she was both respected and feared amongst her peers. The tall, voluptuous woman took up plenty of space and was well aware of it. Her muscular arms made it easy to pick up Liara and swing her around in a hug and kiss her effortlessly. Shepard's strength and stature were the first things you'd notice looking at the tough as nails woman. After all, the ability to protect herself and others was her core virtue. Her physique might only come second to her stunning red hair, however. It was thick and healthy which Liara often admired, running pale blue fingers through fiery locs.

Liara had always been fascinated with the human's hair, ever since she first laid eyes on Shepard. Having none of it herself Liara was naturally curious. She immediately became infatuated with the commander's hair- both on her head and near her crotch. Naturally after hours of movement, the commander had a noticeable body odor. Her bushy hair only magnified the scent of course, Liara took note of. Shepard's natural musk was enough to get Liara excited, one whiff and she would be grinding her thighs together, already wet under her uniform.

Shepard was well aware of this, and loved to use it to her advantage. Teasing Liara was her favorite part of foreplay, and the Asari was all too easy to fluster. The two women had been through so much together, it only seemed natural to share such intimate, personal experiences with each other. A symbiotic sexual relationship, Liara would classify it as. She took great pleasure in smelling and licking Shepard's ass, while Shepard felt the venerating feeling of Liara's tongue in her asshole, worshiping her and her scent. It was enough to make her feel like she ruled the world, a feeling of pure ecstasy that no one had ever made the commander feel before.

Of course, no one else had the unique, tender touch Liara did. The way she delicately worked her way around Shepard's cock, it made the redhead see stars. Shepard's parts were also something Liara was fascinated with. Under a dark patch of pubic hair Shepard was hiding a huge, heaving cock. Liara thought it was a third leg at first, as it blended in perfectly with Shepard's thick thighs. Stunned with the human's anatomy, Liara became obsessed with her partner's parts. Every opportunity to suck, fondle, massage, or otherwise worship Shepard's gargantuan cock and balls, Liara took. Shepard couldn't deny the power she felt when she had Liara down on her knees, small hands cradling her balls while Liara struggled to fit her cock in her mouth.

That was just the tip of the iceberg, however. The two had been progressively getting into more and more obscene activities behind doors. It was usually Shepard calling the shots, leading the pair to their next lewd sexual venture after the other. Liara, a more than willing participant, cherished each new experience. Her open mindedness was the perfect candidate for Shepard's raunchier kinks, and it seemed that Liara was discovering more about her own desires as well. With time Liara became more and more sexually corrupted, and it was all Shepard's doing.

Liara had acquired a fondness for Shepard's scents. The smells she produced, be it sweat or her own natural musk, drove the alien wild. She gushed over Shepard, always admiring the beauty that was her lover. However Liara's number one weakness wasn't Shepard's smells, it was her girthy cock that stretched into the deepest part of the Asari's cunt. It didn't take long for the two women to become instantly sexually connected, as they were both madly attracted to one another. Both were willing to go to new lengths to discover new types of pleasure to experience, and tonight was no different.

The duo had a nightly routine they had been practicing for a week now, and with time Liara became more and more enthusiastic about it. Liara lay on the bed, completely naked save for the heavy fur coat and matching boots she was donning. Two fingers covered in slick slid in and out of Liara's cunt, she moaned quietly as she watched Shepard from across the room. Shepard had stripped herself of her uniform. She was already quite sweaty from a rather long day.

"Good to see you're already prepared." Shepard winked as she made eye contact with Liara. Liara smiled, biting her lip playfully. The Asari was anticipating her partner putting on the same outfit. Liara had found that the heavy outfits helped induce sweat much faster, and it served to enhance their sex life greatly. The powerful aroma Shepard produced made Liara's cunt drip with excitement.

"I can't help myself, when I see you naked, getting ready to put on those boots..." Liara moaned, writhing sensually on the bed. "I get wet thinking about how sweaty and hot we'll both be." Said Liara through breathy moans. She plunged three fingers deep into her cunt as she watched Shepard's naked body.

"We've only been doing this for a few days, but you're already a desperate slut for the very thought of it, huh?" Shepard smirked. It was true, Liara quickly became more invested with every session. "So impatient, little pet. Don't worry, I'll put on the outfit I know you love seeing me in so much."

Hung up on the wall was a similar heavy fur coat, and beside it on the floor was a matching pair of boots. The boots were rather large, and the insides were lined with thick, furry wool that would guarantee a powerful sweat to anyone wearing them. Shepard lowered her eyelids, softening her shared gaze with Liara into a sultry stare. Picking up one boot, she slowly slid it on, teasingly taking a long time to slide it all the way up.

Liara mewled with delight while she rubbed her slit, fingers well lubricated with her own pleasure. She panted as she watched Shepard repeat the step with the second boot. The boots were huge, and definitely took up a lot of space. They were bound to be covered however by the lengthy fur coat. Shepard slipped it on, the vibrant red fur color accentuating her hair. The considerable weight of the coat weighed down on Shepard, slowing her movements. Despite being completely naked underneath, Shepard was already hot and working up a sweat by just standing. In between her coat flaps, Shepard's cock stuck out on full display, dripping with precum.

"You look beautiful." Liara commented, then paused to take a deep sniff, appreciating her lover's smell. "And you smell so strong! Is your coat comfortable?" She asked, rubbing her cunt even quicker with anticipation.

"It's nice and warm." Shepard grinned, strutting over to Liara. "My cock could use some attention, though." She gestured downwards to her erect cock, extended and pointed right towards Liara. Liara leaned forward, taking in the deep aroma and the impressive sight of Shepard's musky cock. The smell was so strong that it made it seem as if her cock had a gravitational pull, Liara hovering her nose above the tip. The smell instantly affected her, Liara could feel her cunt tingling.

"It smells stronger than usual." Liara noted, her eyes almost watering from the smell. Cupping Shepard's heavy balls with dainty hands, Liara massaged them gently. Shepard cooed at the delicate touch, Liara always knew the right way to make her squirm.

"That's right, stroke my musky cock and balls." Shepard instructed. "Give me a good enough hand job and I might just let you suck my dick too." She laughed heartily. Liara happily obliged, gently squeezing the base of Shepard's cock and fondling her balls with her other hand.

"I'm always willing to stroke your cock, commander." Liara said lovingly, taking a deep whiff of her cock. Liara dragged her nose from the bottom to the top of Shepard's member, taking in the powerful combined smell of sweat, smegma, and precum. The very tip of Shepard's cock pressed against Liara's lips, and she could taste the commander's cheesy smegma. The tip of her dick peaked out from the encrusted foreskin, Liara admiring it. The stench it emanated was palpable, and Liara felt herself go dizzy from the powerful miasma.

"Humans really are fascinating." Liara admired, cupping Shepard's testicles while she went in for her cock. She kissed the tip, then licked from the top down, dragging her tongue along Shepard's sweaty meat. "This smell is like nothing I've ever experienced before. It's making me feel... different." Liara was utterly flustered, but so enamored by Shepard's musk. "I've always wanted to study human anatomy more, but yours is something truly special, commander."

"You can take your time to explore my cock as long as you want, Liara." Shepard winked. "For your research purposes, of course."

Liara chuckled in response, gliding her hand up and down the commander's cock. She opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around the tip of Shepard's erection. The powerful and potent taste of chunky smegma made Liara gag, but she triumphed and was successful in deepthroating the monster cock Shepard had.

"Mmh!" Liara moaned, immediately captivated by the taste. She passionately bobbed her head back and forth. She sucked Shepard's cock like she was desperate, eager to swallow the sour smegma and suck on Shepard's unwashed cock. Shepard was more than impressed, it seemed with every day Liara's appetite for her cock grew stronger. She threw her head back and moaned, hand grabbing the fabric of her coat.

"Fuck!" Shepard panted. "You're hungry, aren't you?" Shepard laughed, then gasped from excitement. The Asari was quite skilled with her hands, and despite the amount of time the two had spent together, Shepard was never prepared for the new ways Liara could make her squirm.

Liarai sucked the tip of Shepard's cock just right, passionately licking up the accumulated smegma. She ran her tongue over Shepard's cock slit, causing the commander to flinch. Liara was sucking right on her sweet spot. Pulling Shepard's foreskin back, Liara smelled the heavy scent of smegma and sweat, unwashed fleshy surfaces rubbing against each other. The smell would make anyone else gag with disgust, but Liara was hypnotized by the foreign and exotic odor.

"There's so much more than last time!" Liara admired the thick buildup of smegma piled up on the tip of Shepard's cock. Shepard grinned, wiping the tip of her cock across Liara's mouth, spreading the creamy substance.

"Yeah, it really builds up quickly. Luckily I have you to clean that for me." Shepard guided Liara's head down back towards her cock, and Liara went right to work. She lapped up the chunky, yellow-ish white smegma. There was a lot of it but Liara didn't mind, in fact he enjoyed smelling and consuming the foreign substance. It had such a strong, concentrated taste to it, Liara was entranced with it. Her curiosity about the human body never seemed to die out, as nearly everything about Shepard's cock fascinated her.

"I'm the lucky one, I get to taste your cock and enjoy its taste." Liara moaned. She savored the flavor of the smegma on her tongue, sucking it against her cheek. "It tastes so good, Shepard." Liara said, panting. With one final swipe of her tongue, Liara had successfully collected all of the built up smegma. She swallowed it gratefully, then went back in to deepthroat Shepard once more.

"Good girl, suck that cock." Shepard praised Liara. "You love it, don't you? You love this fat smelly cock?" She teased, wiggling her hips hypnotically.

"Yes! I do!" Liara replied enthusiastically, releasing Shepard's cock from her mouth with a loud pop. "I love your huge smelly dick! I'm obsessed with it!" Liara slobbered over Shepard's dick, dragging her drooling tongue up and down its tall height.

"Good. Then swallow it whole, bitch!" Shepard shouted, grabbing Liara by the back of the head and slamming her opened mouth down on her cock. "Eat my cock like the whore you are!"

"Mmph!" Liara moaned, Shepard's thick cock gagging her. It utterly clogged her throat yet Liara was desperate for more. Shepard forced her cock all the way deep down Liara's throat, and she willingly gulped it down. Thrusting back and forth with gusto, Shepard let out several sharp moans of pleasure.

"Fuck, Liara!" Shepard yelled out, grasping Liara by the cartilage on her head. "You're taking my entire cock at once!" She admired, sighing dreamily as Liara choked on the erection. "Such a good, obedient slut." Shepard remarked, thrusting her hips forward and into Liara. Liara moaned, adapting into a ragdoll like state as she allowed Shepard to ram into her. Closing her eyes, the Asari drifted into a state of bliss, massaging her own cunt as Shepard gripped her by the sides of her head. The commander slammed her cock into her mouth repeatedly, and Liara awaited the immense rush of ejaculation soon to come.

"I'm gonna- I'm gonna- fuck!" Shepard gasped, thrusting her hips forward one final time, ramming violently into Liara. Shepard moaned, the sweet bliss of relief washing over her.

Psssssss

Warm fluid rushed down Liara's throat, Shepard's cock still lodged inside. It took Liara a moment, but she ultimately realized that Shepard hadn't ejaculated just yet. Hot urine unloaded continuously into Liara, which she gratefully swallowed. Shepard sighed, the pressure slowly being lifted from her abdomen, bladder emptying.

"Aahhh...." Shepard closed her eyes and sighed, her relief felt near orgasmic, the sheer amount of urine still being unloaded into Liara. It was a long, 40 second long piss, and Shepard milked every moment of it for her pleasure. She tilted her head back and moaned, relaxing her whole body. As her pissing finally began to taper off at around 50 seconds, the redhead let out some pretty gnarly and loud farts as well.

PRRRRRRNNT!

RNNNNT!

BLRRRRRRNNNNT!

"Ah, fuck!" Shepard sighed with exaggerated relief, finally finished with her piss. She removed her cock from Liara's mouth, shaking it and spraying piss particles over the Asari. "Such a good little toilet." Shepard winked. "I needed that, especially after the day I've had." Shepard raised her arms above her head, stretching casually as she let out a yawn.

"You took me by surprise, I thought I was close to making you cum." Liara chuckled, wiping pee from her mouth. "But having your hot piss trickle down my throat makes me wet too." She said slyly, looking up at the commander flirtatiously.

"You think I was going to cum that quickly?" Shepard laughed. "I won't be done with you for a while, toilet. But I will reward you for your hard work as my urinal." Shepard's cock hardened again, it didn't take long when she had a view of Liara on her knees, beautiful blue breasts peeking from behind the thick fur she wore. "I'll piss on you again when I feel like it. But for now..."

Shepard then effortlessly mounted Liara, cock against her leaking wet pussy. Liara gasped, her cunt was hot and wet, over stimulated by the sudden position change. Yet it felt so natural to be underneath Shepard, like she belonged there. Liara melted into the bedsheets, completely submitting to Shepard.

"Good girl. You know what I want." Shepard smiled, hands groping Liara's plump ass. She smacked the Asari's ass, a loud reverb echoing throughout the room. Shepard licked her lips and spread Liara's cheeks, admiring her cunt and asshole on full display. She teased the entrance of Liara's pussy, pressing her cockhead against it. Shepard smirked when she heard Liara moaning desperately. "You sound like you want something, too." Shepard said. "Go on, tell me what you want, Liara."

Liara's blush intensified, and she buried her face into the sheets of the bed. Shepard always knew how to push her buttons and fluster her with ease. "Please, please put it in!" Liara begged. "I need to feel it inside me, I can't wait any longer!" Liara arched her back, leaning in closer towards Shepard's cock.

"You act like we haven't had sex with each other in years." Shepard laughed. "You're so desperate for my cock even though you just sucked it dry. Are you really that needy?"

"Yes! I am!" Liara moaned. "Please, fuck me already Shepard! I need it!"

Shepard grabbed Liara by her waist with both hands. Liara's fur coat bunched up as Shepard moved it out of her way. With no further hesitation, she rammed her cock deep into Liara's cunt. Liara immediately let out a loud cry, yelping with both pain and pleasure. Shepard's thick cock slid in deep, rubbing against Liara's clit in the process.

"Ah!" Liara gasped, swaying her hips to the rhythm of Shepard's thrusts. "Shepard, you feel so good- Ah!" Liara stumbled over her words, opting to bury her face into the bed instead. She was overwhelmed by pleasure, and could feel her entire body overheat. The heavy coat weighed her down, and with every thrust from Shepard, her coat bounced along with it.

"What was that? I can't hear you." Shepard teased. "Say it louder, Liara. Tell me how much you need me to fuck you and use you as a toilet!"

"I need it!" Liara gasped, struggling to support her upper body on wobbling arms. "I need you to fuck me- and I need your shit!" The Asari struggled to speak, her entire body being throttled by Shepard's thrusts. "Please, fuck me and shit on me whenever you want! I'm yours forever!" She begged.

"That's right!" Shepard cackled. "You're my cumdump whore, and when I'm done fucking you, I'm turning you into my toilet for the night!"

"Please! Do it, please!" Liara begged. "Fuck me and turn me into your cumdump toilet!" She panted desperately, mind hazy with thoughts of lust and desire. "I want to feel your cock deep inside me, and I want you to fill me with your load!"

"With pleasure." Shepard grinned, squeezing the side fat on Liara's ass. She slowly removed herself from Liara's pussy, cock soaked in Liara's juices. She then rammed it in quite quickly, causing Liara to squeal loudly.

"Ah! N-not so fast!" Liara gasped, struggling to support herself on her elbows. It was hard to stay up when Shepard was so rough. "I'll cum if you're too quick!" She panted. Liara's cunt spasmed

with the electric feeling of pleasure and overstimulation.

"Get used to the feeling. I'll fuck you as hard as I want." Shepard licked her lips, fixated on Liara's bouncing ass. It jiggled against her, creating heat and tension. With every thrust of her hips, Shepard's coat flapped loudly, wafting the musk and body odor throughout the room.

Liara let out a high pitched moan of joy, grabbing the bed sheets with clutched hands. Toes curled, the Asari drooled into the blanket, eyes rolling back as she was ravished.

"I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna- Aah!" Liara whined. Her entire body was overheating, the boots and coat helping weaken her. She was so hot, so sweaty, her pussy leaked sweet juices that dripped down her thigh.

"Cumming so quickly? I don't think so." Shepard teased, her cock slowly sliding out of Liara. "You'll cum when I decide you can."

"Please, I need it!" Liara whined.

"Need what?" Shepard brushed the tip of her cock against Liara's aching clit, startling the Asari.

"Your cock, inside of me! Please!" Liara moaned loudly, salivating at the very thought of Shepard's touch. She bucked her hips wildly up in the air, desperate to grind her cunt against Shepard to feel her touch once again. "Fill me with your cock and make me your bitch, commander! I want you to fuck me til it hurts!"

Shepard licked her lips as she looked down at Liara's quivering back. Liara was panting and writhing so desperately for her cock, it made Shepard feel all too powerful. Especially when she heard the Asari begging so desperately for her cock. Giving Liara's fat ass one final slap, she slid her cock deep inside, and began rhythmically rocking her hips back and forth. Liara gasped with delight, the sweat and odor from both her and Shepard clogged her nostrils.

redrat7
redrat7
21 Followers