A Maiden's Journey Ch. 05

Story Info
A maiden continues on her journey of seduction and abuse.
8.1k words
3.77
8.2k
2
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meg walked along that dirt track with a spring in her step. All her sexual needs had definitely been satisfied over the last few days. She felt like she had grown up. There was nothing she could not negotiate her way through. The only thing troubling her mind was the dark clouds in the sky.

The rain clouds seemed to get darker and heavier. There was a smell of rain in the air. Meg knew she had to move faster to make ground before the rain arrived. Large rain drops started to hit the ground around her. Meg stooped and held her bag against her chest to protect it from the coming rain.

It was a downpour. Meg ran to the nearest cover to make sure she kept her bag of provisions dry. Water started to collect on the track to form a muddy stream. To her consternation, the rain became heavier, it was coming down in buckets. The water started to wash against Meg's legs, it was already half way up her calves, she had to get to higher ground.

Meg waded towards the nearest high ground. It was not far but the water seemed deeper in that direction. Meg started to move into the deeper water. As she stepped into the water she was surprised by the strength of the current. She looked down and was relieved the water was clear enough for her to navigate her way through it.

All the rain water from the surrounding hills had found their way into this canal. The stream of flood water became a raging flood. Just as Meg felt she had the measure of the current, a gush of water staggered her and she fell. The current tossed Meg onto her backside and swept her along. Meg tried to get back on her feet but found the water was now so deep and current so strong, that she was just being tossed along like a leaf.

Meg struggled to keep her head above the raging water. She looked around for anything she could hold onto. All she saw was the foam of the flood. Luckily her bag had a bubble of air inside its tightly tied hood. She desperately clung to it as she was tossed and carried along by the current.

The water continued to propel Meg along it's meandering way until it deposited her in the calm waters of a lake. Meg managed to scramble onto the bank of the lake, clutching her bag of provisions. The battering had taken a toll on her. She was cold and tired, grazed and bruised. She staggered up the nearest slope to get to dry ground. She collapsed on the bank of the lake. She was cold and alone. Home felt like a long time ago. Her journey became much more difficult.

Meg looked up at the sky and was heartened to see a patch of blue in the clouds. Meg looked around her, she was faced with a forest of trees. She walked into the forest, roughly in the direction she thought she should be going. She could see streams of sunlight filtering through the forest canopy. Ahead of her she thought she could see an open sunlit space. She walked hurriedly towards it, her wet skin blue, her plump lips purple.

To Meg's relief an opening in the forest greeted her. In this clearing Meg saw what looked like a pasture of fur. Meg looked around to see if anyone was in the area. She approached this strange pasture with curiosity. She looked around the glade again. There definitely was no one else there. Meg stooped down to touch the furry floor. It was soft and dense. She examined the strands of fur closely. It looked like a thick carpet of sheep fur, it even smelled like sheep.

The sun had now crept through the clouds and bathed the little paddock. Meg did not care what it was, she eagerly walked towards the centre of the furry paddock. Her wet shoes kicked off; her wet clothes tossed off; her underwear peeled off. The soft strands of fur felt wonderful under her feet. She wiggled her toes as she stood in the sun at the centre of the paddock.

Meg collapsed onto the soft carpet of fur in relief. She lay back in the soft furry luxury and closed her eyes, enjoying the sun warming her cold wet body. Life was good again.

As Meg lay on this fur rug she spread her body out to catch every ray of the sun's warmth. She closed her eyes, wallowing in the warmth and comfort. The rug seemed to adjust itself to cradle Meg's naked body. It fit every contour and curve of her body. Even reaching into Meg's butt crack and cradling her butt cheeks. It was the most comfortable bed Meg could ever imagine. It did not take long for the sun to dry the front of Meg's body. After a while Meg noticed a couple of freckles on her arm, she smiled.

Meg scampered over to her clothes and flipped them over to dry the reverse sides, she then rolled onto her stomach to dry her back. The rug seemed to change contour once more, welcoming and adjusting to cradle Meg's large bosoms and full thighs. As Meg felt the warmth of the sun on her back, she realized how close the fibers were fitting against her body. It was as if the fibers were seeking the warmest parts of her body. It gently caressed her, relaxing her until she was completely at ease. She had never felt so relaxed.

"This surface is so beautiful and comfortable" Meg thought as she closed her eyes and pressed her body against it. The carpet changed its contour even more to hug Meg's breasts, torso, pussy and thighs. This sensuous feel gave Meg a flash memory of her sexual escapades of the last few days. A tingle went through her body, it caused her to involuntarily press her erogenous parts against the strands of fur. Meg sighed. She felt like she was lying on the back of a sheep.

The strands of fur making up the paddock welcomed Meg's warm body. Furry fibers were pushing to touch Meg's warmest parts. Fibers pressed together to form a bulb to present to Meg's warmest, wettest spot.

Meg noticed a lump had formed at the entrance to her vagina. It perfectly fitted the contours of her body. She quite enjoyed how the furry paddock had adjusted to fit her so closely. Subconsciously, Meg opened her thighs to accommodate more of the bulb pressing against her vulva. By opening her pussy wider Meg released more heat from her womb, stimulating that bulb to quickly expanded and push up firmly against her pussy.

Something was happening. Meg felt wicked, she spread her thighs wantonly and pressed her hot pussy onto the expanding bulb, encouraging it. It was a feeling she was familiar with from masturbating in bed at home, but this felt much more real. She felt she was lying naked on a big, furry virile ram. Yes, it did have a sheep smell.

"Is this carpet of fur alive?" Meg wondered.

Meg slowly moved her body against the furry rug. It felt so sensuous, she wanted to hug it. She imagined she was a seducer, seductively rubbing her intimate parts against a beautiful man. This was much better than humping her pillow at home.

The rug responded and moved with her, caressing her body from head to toe, strands of fur feeling for her very hot wet pussy to press against. A tingle went through Meg's body. Her face flushed and her lips pouted as she ground her cunt into the rug.

Lust was taking control of Meg. She raised her body on her hands so she could press hard against the floor. She then fell back on the rug and pumped it and squeezed against it, rubbing and moving.

The fibers on which Meg lay, were fitting Meg's body so well that the bulb expanded to become a tuber. It pushed up searching for the entrance to Meg's sex.

Meg felt the sly attempt at penetration. She got up and looked at the bulb, which had grown into a tuber. It looked like the tip of a peeled banana was emerging from the furry carpet. Meg ran her fingers along it's short length. It was moist and slippery, coated in a honey like nectar. Meg licked a little off her finger. It was sweet. She collected more nectar on her finger and sucked the sweetness.

Meg studied the tuber curiously. That nectar tasted good. Meg formed a ring with her index finger and thumb. She placed it around the base of the tuber and carefully ran her finger up the shaft of the tuber to collect the nectar. As she licked the nectar off her finger she thought it would be good with some bread. Meg went to her bag and brought out a small roll of bread. She broke off a piece and wiped the nectar left off her thumb.

"This would be good for lunch" Meg decided. She removed a slice of dried meat from the bag and ate it with the bread and nectar. It was like manna for her hungry stomach. Meg grabbed another piece of meat and returned to the tuber. She noticed more nectar had oozed to the surface, but it was not enough to collect on her finger. Meg took a bite of meat and bread and watched the tuber as she chewed her food. As she swallowed the morsel in her mouth, she impulsively lowered her mouth and covered the tuber to suck off the nectar.

The effect of Meg's warm moist mouth on the tuber was that it caused a coating of nectar to ooze. Meg collected the nectar for another mouthful of meat and bread. She had worked out how she would milk the nectar from the tuber. By giving the tuber a handjob as she ate, Meg effectively collected enough nectar to complete her meal. As Meg swallowed the last mouthful of her meal, she noticed the tuber had grown an inch in length. It was time for dessert.

Meg lay down on her stomach to place her mouth over the tuber to suck up that sweet nectar. As she looked at the tuber, she was sure she saw it twitch. Meg pursed her lips and ran her mouth along the shaft, down to the base. Her tongue wrapping around the shaft as she sucked. Meg's instincts took over. Her body started to produce saliva as the tuber coated Meg's mouth with nectar. The sweetness made Meg's mouth water.

Meg bobbed her head up and down on the tuber. Meg giggled as her head bobbed up and down. "I'm giving this plant a headjob" she thought to herself. Meg was now enjoying the feel of the sweet tuber sliding in and out of her mouth. Another lump developed in the furry carpet under where Meg's warm pussy was resting.

The fibers of the carpet were caressing her body to the extent that Meg was absentmindedly rubbing her pussy against the lump. That lump started to press upward until it became a second bulb, searching for the heat of a soft, moist hole.

Meg was lost in the sweet nectar of her headjob. Her body was getting stimulated, her vagina hot. The length of the tuber in her mouth had grown longer and wider. This pleased Meg even more. It was such a sweet, wonderful, slippery, cock. Meg was a maiden in heat. All the sexual experiences she had enjoyed in the last few days had awoken all her senses and her sexual imaginations.

Meg abandoned her body to the pleasures. She enthusiastically slobbered on the sweet tuber in her mouth, saliva dripping down her chin. She wantonly rubbed her breasts against the tantalizing fibers, feeling them cup her bosoms gently as they seductively caressed her nipples and areolas. Her nipples were erect and hard. She would have liked to have a tongue licking them at that moment. Meg became aware of the second growing tuber seeking to penetrate her hot cunt at this time.

The heat in Meg's ardor had reached fucking point. Meg spread her thighs to give the tuber pressing at her pussy better access. She wanted to fuck this fur rug. She rubbed her body against the rug, feeling its sensuous caress all along her body. Her pussy juices were flowing. As the juice from her pussy met the tuber beneath it, the tuber had a growth spurt. The slippery tip coaxed Meg to open her thighs a little bit more. Meg did just that. It continued to grow, pushing into the contours of Meg's pussy, entering the heat of her sex hole. Meg pressed her hips down and gave it a few pumps.

That intimate contact resulted in the tuber in Meg's pussy growing very fast. It pushed up into Meg's steamy shaft by a couple of inches. She pressed her cunt against the tuber. Grinding against it. The furry fibers moved with her body, caressing her thighs, tweaking her tits. Extending upwards to grip her legs and arms. Wrapping around her. Hugging her.

Meg planted her sloppy mouth as deep as she could on tuber near her face. Wrapping her lips around the base, drooling over its sweetness. Slurping over the tuber in her mouth, the way her pussy was slurping over the slippery tuber in her wet pussy.

Meg really started to pump that tuber in her pussy. It had grown quite big and filled her up. She imagined a ram had mounted her at the farm. His dick hammering her hairy pussy like she was a sheep in heat. Fucking her hard and fast, like an animal. "Baaa...I'm a wicked girl" Meg whispered to herself.

Meg arched her back to give the ram better access. She was a maiden in heat, enjoying the caresses of that fur rug. She wanted that tuber to go deeper. She wanted it to grow longer and fatter. She wanted to be filled, to be ravaged.

Meg was close to cumming. She slowed down her pumps to get a long orgasm. She pressed her swollen tits against the soft fur as she clenched her thighs around the banana cock in her pussy. She was deeply lost in sexual throes when the fluids gathered in the core of her pussy squirted out onto the fur rug. This was not an orgasm, it was something new to Meg, she still had her orgasm to come. She gushed all the fluid out and readied herself for what she was sure would be a great orgasm to come.

The sentient fur rug had the nectar it wanted. Meg's juices had satisfied its natural needs. It shut down. The tubers started to shrink.

"No...don't stop" Meg moaned as she felt the tuber shrivel and withdraw from her hot pussy. The field of furry fibers had received their nectar, and it had no further use for Meg. There were no further caresses from the field. It had gone dead.

Worst of all, the fibers became coarse and prickly, forcing Meg to get up off the surface. Meg kicked at the tuft of fibers in frustration. She put her hand on her swollen pussy and started to rub it, but it was a total disappointment. Meg gave up and collected her drying clothes and bag and walked off in a huff. She wasn't going to give that field anymore of her time.

It was afternoon and Meg was hoping to have reached the Lady's manor by evening. Meg was lost. She hoped to find the track she was walking along, but the rain had washed everything away. Meg was feeling very alone. She just trudged on resolutely through the forest.

Meg eventually made it out of the forest. She noticed smoke not far away. She walked quickly towards the smoke. It was arising out of a chimney of a picturesque hut, surrounded by a garden of vegetables, herbs and flowers. It was very pretty. Meg was pleased by the sight. She had come across someone who would be able to help her reach the Lady of the Valley.

Meg walked up to the door and knocked. No one answered. She knocked again. Still no one answered. Meg peered through the side window to see if anyone was home. A fire was burning to keep the hut warm. There was a small sofa in front of the fire and someone was seated in it, facing the fireplace, engaged in something. A hand was moving frantically. Meg was embarrassed to see a small man masturbating. She quickly moved away from the window. Meg walked away for a little while and waited until she felt the occupant had completed his pleasure.

Upon her return, she peered through the window once more and saw he was still pounding himself. Meg rolled her eyes and went for another walk. Meg returned after a while and had another look through the window, he was still pulling his pole. It was now getting dark and Meg had enough of waiting. She went to the door and banged on it a few times. She heard someone scrambling around the hut. An ugly face appeared at the window before it quickly disappeared.

There was a long delay before the door was opened. A diminutive, bearded, fat man stood before her. "Hello, what can I do for you?" He asked with a sheepish grin. "You are obviously not from these parts. In fact there is hardly anyone else from these parts."

Meg tried not to notice the tent in his trousers or the tell tale wet spot. "I'm lost. I'm trying to reach the Lady of the Valley" Meg said coyly.

"Well you have a long journey ahead of you. It is too dark to be travelling, you can stay here for the night" said the little man as he stood aside to let Meg in. "You are obviously human. Humans are rare in the valley. I'm a gnome, in case you are wondering. My name is Tomba."

"Pleased to meet you Tomba. I'm Meg. I'm lost in the valley and trying to get home."

"Don't worry. Tomba will see that you get home" he said as he lit a lamp to illuminate the darkened room. "I was just about to have my meal, please join me."

Meg noticed the gnome could not take his bulging eyes off her chest. She instinctively pulled the front of her small dress together for modesty, but it still showed too much. His eyes then wandered down her body and alighted on her crotch.

Meg felt naked. Her dress was too short. He was having a good look. His height only came up to Meg's waist, and it seemed the perfect height for him to try and sneak a peak under her dress. Subconsciously Meg tugged the hem of her dress down, but the gnome's large sensitive nose had already caught a whiff of her sex.

As Meg entered the hut, the gnome shut the door and showed her to a seat at the dining table. There were shelves of oils all along the walls. The hut had the beautiful aroma of flowers. The dining table was of good quality with a jug of water and a few mugs on it. Meg managed to squeeze her bum into a tight-fitting chair.

With Meg seated, Tomba managed to tear himself away from her smell to collect a couple of bowls. He scooped ladles of stew out of a pot on the fire. He carefully placed the bowls of stew on the dining table. He then placed some bread in a plate on the table. He placed his seat next to Meg and offered her bread to eat with the stew.

Meg was very hungry. She was quick to grab the bread and tucked into the stew. It was delicious. In her hunger, Meg wolfed down the bowl of stew without uttering another word. She heard Tomba making conversation, but she did not pay attention. Tomba was still eating his meal when she looked up. Tomba gave her a sleazy smile. Meg felt embarrassed to have shown the 'peasant' side of her nature.

"I hope you enjoyed you meal?" Tomba asked as he placed his soft greasy hand on Meg's bare thigh.

"Yes, thank you very much, it was delicious."

Tomba left his hand on Meg's thigh. He appeared more repulsive to her. Meg noticed how he kept licking his lips with his long slobbering tongue. He was balding, with a fat toad like body, which was unusually hairy.

Meg was about to tug her dress down again, but it was as far down as it would go. Meg was used to being groped, it did not concern her.

"What are all those jars of oils for?" Meg asked, to be polite.

"That's how I earn my living. I sell body oils and aroma lamp oils. The aroma of my hut is from the burning of my lamp oil. Best not to put the lamp oil on the body, that's what the body oils are for. I used to sell my body oils to women all over the valley, but that market has dried up. Now all I sell are the lamp oils, the body oils are stored on my shelves." Tomba said proudly. Distracting him gave Meg a rest from the groping.

Tomba quickly finished what was left in his bowl and cleared the table.

"Come, try my body oil, you'll love it." Tomba eagerly removed a bottle from a shelf and opened it for Meg to smell. "Many of my clients buy my oils once they experience how wonderful they are. You must apply the oil to your body. Soft and luxurious it is."

"Come...come this way. I will give you my special massage. It will relax you from your head to your feet" Tomba gestured enthusiastically over Meg's body. "You must be sore and tired. This massage will relax your muscles and give you a good night's sleep. First, you'll have to strip off your clothes, can't get oil on them. Cover yourself with this sheet" Tomba said as he handed Meg a flaxen sheet.