A Maiden's Journey Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tomba ushered Meg to an alcove in the hut containing a low table with a mattress and soft leather sheet. He suddenly seemed very professional about what he was doing. Meg gained confidence in him. She knew the pleasures of having a massage. She collected the sheet and went to a dark corner to remove her clothes. With the sheet wrapped around her torso, Meg returned to the massage table. She saw the gnome waiting, wearing a white robe.

"Now sit on the table. Always start at the top of the head" Tomba placed a hand on Meg's shoulder. "You will enjoy this very much. Women from all over the valley love this."

Tomba positioned Meg's head to be straight, then he massaged Meg's scalp, starting at the top then wriggling his fingers down to the temples and then the back of the head to the neck.

Meg never felt so relaxed. The supple fingers found every tense muscle on her scalp. Meg felt like her head had turned into jelly. Tomba's hands wandered down to her shoulders. Spreading the feeling of relaxation down to her arms.

"Okay, lie on the table so I can relax the rest of your body" the gnome directed.

To get on the table, Meg had to get on her knees and straddled it between her thighs, as if mounting a horse. She then lowered her body on the table. The table was not made for a person of her size. There was not enough room to keep her arms at her side, so they had to be dangled over the side of the table and rest on the floor.

Tomba placed his hands on Meg's bare shoulders. "You'll need to relax. Let your body release all it's tensions. Slowly...inhale...exhale...inhale...exhale..." Tomba worked his fingers on Meg's shoulders. "Inhale...exhale...inhale...exhale..."

Meg closed her eyes. Her breathing went into a rhythm. "Aaah..." Meg exhaled. Tomba had a beautiful touch. His soft, supple fingers working the muscles lose. Then he stopped and collected a bottle of oil.

"This is my best oil. It is a blend of rose and musk and some special citrus touches. I hope you like it." Tomba said before he trickled some oil between Meg's shoulders.

He gently smeared the oil all over her back, right up to the edge of the covering sheet. He then applied firm pressure and rubbed the oil all over Meg's back, nudging the covering sheet lower. He applied another layer of oil and this time was bolder, he nudged the covering sheet down to Meg's hips. He wriggled his supple fingers all over Meg's back, making sure to creep closer and closer to the buttocks.

Meg's body was sore and tired. She needed this. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the firm touch which loosened her tired muscles. She had never felt so relaxed and comfortable. She gave out a sigh of contentment. She was aware her cover sheet had been lowered, but that only exposed more of her body to the pleasures of the oil.

"I can see you have had a hard day. Some scratches and bruises. My oil will fix that." The gnome splashed some oil on Meg's back. It was an excessive amount, it trickled down the sides of Meg's body. Tomba's fingers followed that oil, along the sides of Meg's ribs and along the sides of Meg's 34DD breasts.

Meg felt his fingers on her ribs, fingers which were brushing the side of her breasts, trying to squeeze under her body and fondle her tits. Meg instinctively flattened her breasts against the table to avoid fingers cupping them. She wanted the ugly gnome to massage her, not molest her.

Tomba was astute enough to read the body language. He had more work to do. He hitched up the sheet covering Meg's legs, exposing her thighs. He trickled some oil on Meg's tired thighs and calves. He ran his hands from behind Meg's knees to her upper thighs. He now worked on massaging her upper thigh. Soft supple fingers prod, pressed and pinched the muscles until they were like jelly.

Meg could feel all the tiredness go out of her body. Her thigh muscles were relaxed. Tomba added more oil and gripped Meg's thigh with both hands; running his hands from the top of her thigh down to her ankles. It produced a wonderful tingling feeling, channeling all the tiredness and aches and pains out of her leg.

"Hmmm..." Meg groaned with pleasure to encourage Tomba to do that again. Meg felt invigorated. Tomba did the same thing to the other leg, giving Meg a tingle along the other leg. She wanted more of that.

The gnome knew what he was doing. Meg was relaxed and breathing evenly. He continued oiling her thighs and calves but with each pass over her legs, his hands slipped higher, until the side of his hands were brushing the bottom of Meg's pussy. Meg felt it, but did not want the gnome to stop; she was enjoying the tingling sensation too much. She wondered if she was letting the gnome go too far. How far would she let this repulsive gnome go?

Tomba felt encouraged. He knew he had reached a point where he had to advance or retreat. He applied a little oil to the top of Meg's thighs. On his next pass up the leg he slipped his hands under the sheet and massaged Meg's bare bum cheeks. "You are very tense here. Let yourself go. You can't relax when parts of your body are tight. You want total relaxation no?"

Meg did not answer. She was enjoying it, so why stop?

The gnome took the lack of an answer as a 'yes'. He removed the sheet, exposing all of Meg's beautiful body. Tomba's bulging eyes nearly popped out, he pursed his lips and grabbed the bottle of oil. He trickled oil over Meg's large, curvy mounds. He made sure he trickled some oil along her butt crack.

Tomba now put his fingers to work. He kneaded those jiggling butt cheeks around and around; up and down; grasping them and squeezing them; pushing down on them; going left to right; and right to left; collecting each cheek from the bottom of the thighs and pushing them up; then squeezing them. Those mounds of flesh jiggled beautifully. The gnome found it intoxicating.

After he was satisfied the butt cheeks were relaxed enough he firmly and steadily slid his fingers down Meg's butt crack; and over her anus; and further down to the bottom of Meg's pussy. He did it with a wonderful massage technique that encouraged Meg's skin to become enflamed and engorged. Meg was about to protest but instead she almost arched her back.

All that manipulation of Meg's nether region made Meg feel a little relaxed around her pussy and tits. Meg was hoping the gnome would keep going and find other spots to manipulate. The back of Meg's body was glistening with oil. The room had a wonderful relaxing aroma. The soft light from the scented lamp oil made the world look beautiful.

"I'm nearly finished with your back. You just need to relax a little more. You are still tense. I will have to straddle you okay? I can't get proper manipulation from the side." Without waiting for an answer, the gnome straddled Meg like a horse, both his feet on the floor on either side of Meg's curvy hips. His fat groin positioned close enough to Meg's anus that he could feel the heat rising from it. Tomba trickled a little more oil on Meg's back. The oil quickly trickled down the sides.

Tomba put the flat of his hands on the small of Meg's back and leaned forward, sliding his hands along Meg's glistening back, up to her shoulders. This upward slide pressed his crotch against Meg's butt. He planted his flaccid cock in Meg's butt crack and pushed into it as he was massaging Meg's back. Up and down his cock went along the oily crack.

Meg felt the dick sliding in her crack but it was still in his pants. Incidental contact she decided. It was soft and small and just blended in with the rest of the pressing against her back and buttocks.

As the gnome ground against Meg's butt he tried to reach out at the side and grab a feel of Meg's tits; but they were firmly planted on the table. He raised himself on his arms and slide his flaccid cock along her crack a couple of time. "Dry humping that big bum would be enough to make me cum" he thought to himself.

"You are still tense. I can feel it. We have not done your front muscles. Come, turn over, the front of your thighs are knotted."

Meg had never heard of anyone massaging the front of the body. That seemed a personal area. "I don't know. I could do it myself."

"Nonsense. You can't massage yourself and relax at the same time. I massaged your scalp, when you massage your scalp, it is no good, right? Massaging yourself is no good. Now lie on your back. We are nearly finished."

Meg grabbed the sheet and placed it across her hips. She lay back with her hands trying to cover her tits.

Tomba trickled some oil on the front of Meg's thighs. He did a thorough massage of her thighs and legs. No groping. He stayed away from Meg's upper thigh and hips. It left her wanting more. Meg lay on her back not moving.

Some oil was trickled on Meg's stomach. It was the only exposed part which had no oil on it. The gnome gently rubbed Meg's stomach, making sure he covered every inch of it. He then cupped the bottom of Meg's tits with his oily hands and rubbed upwards and gave those globes a squeeze.

Meg's hands remained firmly on her chest.

"I can tell you still tense. All the women in the valley have this massage done. This is okay. You will be happier and will smell beautiful and feel beautiful. Just a little more okay? Come on."

The gnome trickled a little oil above Meg's breasts and spread it on that part which was not covered by her hands.

"Relax" Tomba whispered. "You are still tense. You need to relax all your body. Sssshh..." The gnome calmly whispered before moving both of his oily hands to the breast nearest to him. He firmly dislodged Meg's hand and cupped the breast, gently rubbing that warm scented oil over it.

Meg made a token effort to try and cover the breast, but the rub on her nipples really was relaxing. She let her hands fall away from her chest. Meg surrendered her bouncing tits to the glorious soft hands and supple fingers.

Tomba knew he had broken through Meg's defenses. It was only a matter of time before this sexy beauty would be relaxed enough for him to exploit. He trickled a little oil over the breasts and collected them in his eager hands to pinch and massage. He now had access to all of Meg's body, up to her hips. He expertly massaged her tits, admiring their firmness and bounce.

Meg's sensitive nipples were tingling, pushing up, getting erect to maximize the feel of the finger and hands groping them.

The gnome now had complete access to Meg's exposed torso. He lowered his hand to rub her stomach in a circular motion. He made sure he always trailed his hands back to Meg's tits to maintain her level of stimulation. There was an occasional attempt to lower the sheet covering Meg's sex but Meg would reposition the sheet.

"I have relaxed your legs and torso, there is a portion between them which is not relaxed. You are still tense and must let yourself go. Let me show you." The gnome ran his soft oily hands down the side of Meg's waist, over her hips and down the side of her thighs. This action bunched the sheet up over Meg's knees. The sheet no longer served any purpose. Tomba removed the sheet and went to work.

Meg's eyes sprung open. She looked up at the ceiling, enjoying the hands massaging her thighs and hips and inner thighs. She looked down and viewed the repulsive gnome, with his tongue hanging out, savoring the rubbing of his hands over her body. His fingers wandered down from her stomach, over her pubic hair and into the cleft of her pussy.

"Oh...stop...stop... " Meg said breathlessly.

"You want me to stop? It is almost finished. Just a little more and you will be very relaxed. This is how we do massage in the valley." Tomba reassured the young, voluptuous beauty.

"Am I letting this go too far?" Meg thought to herself. She felt uncomfortable but the pleasure her body felt took over. Meg closed her eyes and sighed. She decided to go along with the ride.

The gnome now became very bold. He cupped his fingers over Meg's pussy, cradling her slit between his fingers as he masturbated her. One hand wasn't enough for the gnome to fondle Meg, he wanted both hands to feel her. He covered her pussy with both hands and rubbed all that part which is considered private. He rubbed firmly, building up heat.

Meg knew what the gnome wanted. Her pussy was getting wet from the anticipation. She felt Tomba lift her legs in the air. He straddled the table and rested Meg legs on his shoulders. Meg raised her head and saw his lustful face framed between her spread thighs.

Their eyes met. In that dim light, Meg gave the slightest of nods.

The gnome buried his face in her pussy. Sniffing and exploring Meg's sex with his sensitive nose, before plunging his long wet tongue into her big sex hole. It was definitely the largest and most beautiful pussy he could imagine. The gnome's eager mouth could not get enough of that pussy. The tongue slobbered over the slit; hungrily licking the pussy lips. He was growling with lust. Tomba was no longer the little gnome, he was an unstoppable beast.

Meg reached down and grabbed Tomba's head as she pushed forward with her hips. She wanted to use that mouth, get it to lick her womanly parts. Get it to do what she wanted. She felt his tongue flick her clit before flitting at her pussy hole. It then slid into her cunt, going deeper and deeper. Meg gasped.

Tomba could feel his cock get erect. The smell of Meg's sex was all over his face. She was wet and needed penetration. He had just the thing to meet her needs. He removed his robe, scampered to a cupboard and collected a tiny bottle of fluid. He carefully poured the elixir on his cock and rubbed it into the length of his pole. It made his cock glisten and increased sensitivity. If anything, the gnome's dick grew harder, sticking out like a flag-pole.

He hurried back to the table and positioned his cock at the entrance to Meg's pussy. The hot tip of his cock lined up with the hot hole of Meg's pussy. He wiped his cock on her wetness and pushed in slowly. She accommodated him easily, so he pushed all the way, went balls deep. He held it in there, waiting for his dick to do something. His hard dick throbbed.

Meg felt Tomba's pencil dick in her raging pussy. It was the smallest dick she had had in her. Meg cupped her hands around the gnome and pulled him into her, but there was no more she could get. She liked the throb of his dick. She laid back for a new kind of fuck. That throbbing dick was a new experience.

Tomba expected the elixir to magically activate his dick to please a woman. He waited for his dick to activate but all it did was throb in Meg's shaft. Meg enjoyed it, so he started pumping Meg's hot wet pussy as hard as he could. Sliding out then slamming in hard. His hands gripped her hips as he slammed in his cock. He wrapped his arms around her waist and ground his dick as deep as he could into her.

His face barely reached her tits, on which he slobbered. He was sweating and settled into a steady rhythm. Meg's sex channel had contracted to Tomba's size. She was tight enough around his dick to make him cum, but Tomba was anxious that elixir was not doing what he thought it would do.

Meg enjoyed Tomba's slobbering tongue licking at her nipples. She grabbed her globes and directed them towards his mouth. Offering him her erect nipples.

Tomba kissed and licked the erect nipples and areola. He could not fit enough of it in his mouth. He grabbed a tit in each hand and squeezed them, massaging them like he does so well. He squeezed them so that the nipples and areola protruded at the top; this allowed him to better lick and suck those sensitive bits.

"Ouff.." Meg gasped.

Tomba's was not going to last. He wanted to experience more of the sex goddess before he exploded.

"I can feel your front is fully relaxed Miss. Lie on your stomach. I need to massage your back a little more. We are almost finished. You are doing wonderfully."

Meg did not feel a need to turn over, but thought a new position could give more spice. Meg lay on her stomach, with her arms above her head and legs extended flat on the table.

The gnome quickly straddled Meg. He looked at her big fleshy bum. It no longer had an oily sheen. The oil on Meg's butt needed some re-applying. He poured some oil an her butt cheeks and down her crack. He smeared the oil into her butt crack and rubbed her butt hole making sure it was lubricated.

Meg relaxed. The warm oil made her feel good. There was oil trickling down her butt crack and collected on her bum hole. She felt Tomba's soft hands squeezing and massaging her bum cheeks again, but this time he placed a finger on her bum hole and massaged it. Meg reacted by relaxing and spreading her legs, dropping them to the floor. She was straddling the massage table like she was riding a horse.

When the gnome saw Meg spread open her legs it was as if she had spread open her butt cheeks for him. It made his cock twitch. He slowly applied pressure on the bum hole until his middle finger went in.

Meg took some short breaths. She relaxed her bum muscles, and enjoyed the finger going in deeper. 'Aahh.." Meg groaned. She was ready for an ass fucking.

Tomba removed his finger and placed the tip of his hard cock on Meg's bum hole. He wiped some oil onto the tip of his dick, then he placed his dick in her oily butt crack. He slid his cock into the valley between the round hills of soft bum flesh. He loved the feel of that soft cushion of bum flesh against his cock and balls. He ground his cock in that crack, slowly at first.

The rub against Meg's anus gave her a new sensation. It stimulated her pussy. She arched her back to lift her hips off the table. She placed her hand on her wanton pussy and rubbed it. Paying attention to the flaps and clitoris. All of it felt so good. Meg lifted herself higher to get better access to her slippery pussy. She was now on her knees, with her hand rubbing her steamy sex, while a small hot cock was rubbing against her anus.

Tomba found himself being lifted off his feet when Meg lifted her butt. He had to stand on tiptoes, trying to aim his cock at her tight wrinkly hole. Standing on his tiptoes did something magical. The size of his cock grew. He stood on his tiptoes and stretched out his body, his cock grew longer and fatter. The more he stretched his body the larger his dick became. It was soon large enough to begin drooping. He poured some massage oil on it until he made a slurping sound when he pumped his fat hands on it.

Meg eyes were closed as she savored rubbing her pussy. Her lips parted slightly as the level of her pleasure increased. She forgot about the gnome. He was doing something she could not be bothered with. She suddenly felt a larger dick trying to penetrate her behind. Precum was being smeared on her anus. The big dick was pressing against her bum hole, pressing...pressing... pressing then sliding in slightly and then her hole gave way.

Meg's eyes opened wide with astonishment as she took in a gasp of air. That dick felt a lot bigger than it was. She turned her head and saw it was still only the gnome back there. Something new was happening. The cock in her butt going deeper and getting fatter. Meg's mouth opened wider with each push of that cock. "What was he shoving into her" she thought.

"Ugh...ugh...ugh..." Meg grunted. Her butt was instinctively clenching the dick to slow penetration. She propped herself up on her arms and knees. That resulted in some of the dick pulling back. Meg was panting.

"Relax my beauty. You need to relax your muscles for this to work. Let me help you." The gnome proceeded to rub and massage Meg's bum cheeks and gave them gentle slaps to loosen the muscles. He could feel his cock growing larger. It was getting tighter in Meg's hole. He reached for the bottle of oil and trickled a little more on his dick. He was only half in. He wanted to go all the way.