A Maiden's Journey Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tomba leaned forward and wrapped his arms around Meg's waist. With this anchor he pumped the rest of his growing dick into that big round bum hole. The slide into that hole felt heavenly. He was almost there. He pulled back and gave it another push. He felt Meg's soft butt cheeks against his groin. He ground in as much as he could.

Meg was squirming with the effort. This change of dick size was not what she expected. She had prepared herself for a little dick and she had something long and fat stuck in her butt hole. She wanted it out. A maiden likes to know what is stuck in her. Meg tried to rise and relieve the penetration of her bum hole; but as she rose she found the gnome had his arms and legs locked on her body. She could not get the cock out of her. He had latched onto her like a jockey.

"Almost finished. Just a little longer. Rub yourself, you'll be more relaxed and joyful." Tomba reassured Meg as he continued to pump his cock in and out of her gaping butt.

The gnome was wrapped around Meg's bum like a saddle. She had stood up with effort. Breathing heavily, she placed both her hands on the wall in front of her. She propped herself against the wall, leaning over, her head drooped. Standing up had raised the gnome off the floor and seemed to stop the growth of the cock in Meg's bum. She cupped her steaming pussy with one hand and rubbed it. It felt wonderfully intense.

"Oohh.." Meg groaned as she stuck two of her fingers into her wet sloppy cunt. She hooked the fingers in there and massaged her G-spot, her mouth pouting for a kiss. Meg was panting. Her passion was up. The dick in her arse was doing it's job. It had stopped growing and was now sliding in and out of her rectum. It hurt when it was pushed in, but the pleasure when it was pulled back was divine. She wanted that fat ugly gnome attached to her big fleshy bum, to give it to her.

"Fuck me harder" Meg found herself saying.

All the oil on Meg's body made it difficult for Tomba to hold onto to Meg. He was glad his cock was big enough that he was stuck in her rectum. But it meant he could not do long pumps as he would slide off. He pumped Meg with short fast pumps, like a dog. The faster he pumped the tighter Meg's rectum became. He was close to exploding and was sliding out of that hot hole.

Meg helped him stay on by lowering herself back onto the floor. She was on her fours once again.

With his feet on the floor, the gnome was able to leverage himself. He raised himself on his tiptoes to give Meg some long pumps, as he did so, his cock started growing again. Longer...fatter...too big to work the rectum easily. It was a splitter.

Meg reached for her pussy and frantically rubbed it to bring on the orgasm she was denied earlier in the day. She needed this. When her orgasm came it was like a tsunami. She rocked her hips as she was coming, humping her wet fingers, grinding her hips, cavorting and convulsing, her fingers pressing deep into her sex. Her whole body shook.

Tomba felt like he was on a bucking bronco. He had the sense he was fucking a horse. This exciting ride was going to make him cum. He grabbed tightly onto Meg, holding on desperately as he exploded. His sperm gushing, not spurting, deep into Meg's rectum. As he drained his balls, his cock started to shrink. He found himself sliding off. His cock leaving a trail of sperm from Meg's bum hole as he slid off.

The flood of sperm in her arse did make Meg feel relaxed. It was like a soothing cream. The cock was taxing her less as the cream filled her butt. The slow withdrawal of that cock from her butt felt good. Yes, pleasure is in the pull.

Tomba fell back onto the floor, exhausted.

Meg turned her head and saw he was spent. He was fat and ugly, but he knew how fuck.