A Mail Order Bride Ch. 04

Story Info
Despite Everything, I Loved Them Both.
8.4k words
4.45
20.1k
12

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Mail Order Bride -- Ch 04

It's hard to imagine, that I could have physically wanted Matt as much as I did then. Maybe it was love or a need for intimacy, I don't know; Hell, it could have just been a desire for that special bond with another person. Whatever it was, I wasn't getting it from my husband, Jonas, and so I turned to Matt.

Note: For backstory, please be sure and read "A Mail Order Bride Ch. 1 -- Ch. 3"

**************************************************

Katie

After the birth of the baby, the physical fire that I had felt so intensely for Matt began to wane. It was so strange that I had come from being unable to go a day without having sex with him to only wanting to be his friend and nothing more. I now realized that it was impossible to go from being extremely physical lovers to friends without one partner harboring ill feelings or not being ready for the relationship to end?

That last month before the baby arrived, as crazy as it sounds, I felt at my most attractive and alluring, and not surprisingly, I seemed to be at my peak sexual horniness. My husband Jonas, however, seemed never to be there; his business was more important than his unborn child or me. I was lonely and anxious about the upcoming birth, and desperately needing reassurance from Jonas. But as the birth of the baby grew ever closer, Jonas was again away from home. It was Matt to whom I had turned. The last time Matt and I were together, though I lay under him, I wanted, wished it had been Jonas stroking inside me . . . but he wasn't home . . . Matt was. I was angry with Jonas, and I guess in the beginning, I had convinced myself that I was justified in my affair with Jonas' best friend and business partner, Matt.

Matt had fucked me slow and thoroughly, making my pregnant body orgasm multiple times before I felt him finally stiffen, arch his back, and cum hard and deep inside me, filling my pussy with his cum. Later that night, when my water broke, Jonas still wasn't home, and it was Matt who held my hand and spoke soft words of comfort and encouragement. When the baby was born, and I held him in my arms, it was Matt who sat next to my bed, laughing out loud and beaming with pride when the baby began to root, latched onto my milky teat, and nursed for the first time.

The next morning, startled, I remember looking up when Jonas had come barging breathlessly into the bedroom. Full of apologies, he found me sitting up in bed, the bodice of my gown open and my large, pale, milk laden breasts fully exposed after nursing the baby. He stood by the bed motionless, surprised to see Matt, his best friend holding the newborn and cooing to him.

Matt awkwardly placed the baby in my arms, and rising, walked over to Jonas, where he extended his hand and, with a broad grin, said, "Congratulations, Jonas, you have a strong, healthy boy."

"Thanks, Matt," Jonas said.

Matt grinned at him and, turning to look at me again, winked before leaving the bedroom and closing the door behind him.

Jonas knelt next to the bed and, leaning forward, kissed me, long and hard, his tongue entering my mouth, exploring, tasting its familiar contours.

"The baby's beautiful Katie . . . thank you, thank you for my son," he said, and when I looked up at him, I thought I saw tears in his eyes.

"I'm so sorry, I wasn't here, Katie, I should have been, I know. I promise I'll make this up to you. Please try and forgive me, Katie," he said. I looked at him, still hurt, and not yet quite ready to forgive him.

*****

Over the next several weeks, I could see how desperately Jonas was trying to make things right between us. One afternoon I sat in our bedroom, looking out of the window as I breastfed our son. Jonas and Matt were in the ring, working a couple of the newer horses, and as I watched him, I could feel my anger toward him slowly melting away. I had been a mail-order bride, and this man had proposed marriage and sent for me sight unseen. I was scared, inexperienced, and probably a bit insufferable, but despite his initial reservations, he had married me.

I began to cry, unaware that the baby had stopped nursing and lay quietly in my arms, watching me with a quizzical expression. In that instance, I realized how much I loved Jonas and how he must never find out about my indiscretion with Matt.

Jonas

Jonas turned and, looking in the direction of the main house, saw Katie in the window, and just as quickly felt a warm insistent stirring between his legs. It had been a while. Jonas needed to be with her, to feel her trembling under him as he loved her. He thought back to earlier in the week when after attending to his son, she had let him find pleasure with her mouth, and Jonas had savored the sensations as he enjoyed fucking her mouth. As his breathing had grown faster, he had started shooting his load, releasing himself deep into his wife's warm, moist mouth until he was spent and satisfied.

He clung to the thought that there was only another few weeks more of waiting, and she would be able to make love with him, and he would be able to show her how much he had missed her.

Jonas sat at his desk, getting hard as he watched Katie rock his son to sleep now that he had finished nursing. The baby had been fussy, but was finally nestled in his mother's arms and letting sleep overtake him. He smiled to himself as Katie kissed the little boy on his forehead, and lovingly placed him in his crib. Jonas came up behind her, and reaching around her, began to fondle her breasts. He played with them, gently kneading them until his hands were sticky with her warm breast milk. He enjoyed the feel of her body pressing against his chest. Her nipples were hard and sensitive, and he carefully rubbed them between his thumb and index finger, expressing her milk. He picked his wife up in his arms and, carrying her to their bed, laid her there. Opening her bodice wider, he started sucking, thinking of those times he had been able to bring her to orgasm just from this alone. As he suckled, he began to moan when he felt her small hand encircle his growing erection and begin to stroke him.

Katie parted her legs, and I felt her take my cock and guide it between her thighs. I reached up, caressed the side of her ample breast, hungry for the feel of its hard nipple in my mouth. As my thrusting motions increased in speed, I groaned out loud and squeezed her breast as I ejaculated between her warm slick thighs, spraying her swollen pink pussy lips with cum. After emptying myself, I quieted but still wanted to prolong as long as I could the sensation of being one with my Katie.

*****

Katie

Three months after the birth of our baby, Jason went with me into town to see Dr. Samuels. Doing something that was not typical for the time, Jonas had insisted on coming with me into the Doctor's office. After the exam, taking my hand Jonas and I seated ourselves across the desk from Dr. Samuels.

"You're doing fine, Katie. You're looking healthy and well, and producing more than enough milk for the baby."

"Is it okay for us to begin having relations again?" Jonas asked abruptly without any sign of hesitation or embarrassment.

Blushing deeply, I looked over at Jonas . . . exasperated and embarrassed by his question.

Trying to repress the knowing grin that etched his mouth, Dr. Samuels, turning to Jonas as if I weren't even in the room, replied, "Of course, yes. Katie's in perfect health, so unless you encounter some issues, she can resume her marital responsibilities. Just be patient and careful for a while."

That night, I had finished breastfeeding Jeremy, and my breasts were still swollen with milk, warm to the touch, large dark nipples begging, needing a man's touch. Jonas came and sat down next to me and placed a small box containing a beautiful gold bracelet into my hand.

"Thank you, Katie, for giving me a son . . . I love you very much," he said.

I smiled in surprised appreciation and whispered, "Thank you, Jonas," as he cupped a breast and brought it close to his mouth. I could see the milk drip as he bent closer and covered my nipple with his lips and began sucking. I softly moaned as I felt the milk spray into his mouth.

We made love that night for the first time since before the baby was born.

Matt

Thinking Jonas was home, I let myself into the house to talk with him; looking around and calling his name, there was no response. Hearing muffled noise coming from upstairs, I mounted the stairs and stood quietly in front of the partially opened door watching, listening. There in front of me, Katie was seated in her large rocking chair, holding Jeremy to her breast, feeding him, singing to him. She was naked from the waist up, the bodice of her dress undone and pulled down off her shoulders. Seeing her now, I realized again how beautiful she was, and I wanted her badly.

I glanced down at the baby eagerly suckling at Katie's breast. Her breasts were much larger now due to her pregnancy, and she was now making milk for the baby. She still had beautiful breasts, lovely, firm, and round with rosy pink nipples that were long, hard, and tempting.

"How's the baby doing?" I asked.

Momentarily startled, her head snapped up . . . "Oh he's fine, he's doing wonderfully," she said, looking up at me and now beaming with undisguised maternal pride. Smiling, she laughed self-consciously and cooing at the baby, pulled him from her breast, inadvertently giving me a good look at her firm, white teats. Lovingly she pressed the baby's cheek against her right breast, and I stood chuckling to myself at the sight of his greedy little mouth rooting for the leaking nipple and the way his cheeks began to work when he found her nipple and began to suckle.

"You always did have beautiful titties," I said.

"They're so big and swollen now, it's hard to imagine them as being beautiful," she responded shyly. "But it's good to know someone thinks they're beautiful and not just jugs of warm milk like this little fella here." She stroked the fuzzy thatch of light brown hair on his head and laughed . . . "sometimes he suckles so hard and for so long that it makes me shiver and sends tingles through me . . . like his Daddy." She said impulsively and obviously without thinking.

For a brief moment, I felt a sense of jealously at her mention of Jonas.

"Oh my goodness," she said, as milk dripped down from the nipple the baby had been nursing on.

"Matt, would you take that towel, fold it and place it under my breast, so it doesn't get my dress wet?" I did as she instructed and watched as she expertly squeezed her nipple, and the dripping eventually stopped. I watched my erection twitching in my pants. I had grown achingly hard just being near her, smelling her woman scent, inhaling the sweet fragrance of lemon verbena that wafted from her hair.

"Well, I think the baby is full," she said as she got up and walked across the room to put him in his crib. After covering him with a light blanket, he closed his eyes and quickly dozed off. I stood over her, struggling to resist the urge to grab her and suck one of her warm milky teats into my mouth. She sat back down in the rocker, adjusted her bodice, and buttoned it up.

Jason

The relationship between my wife Katie and I had become cautious and careful but was slowly getting back on track, and pleasantly reminded me of the way it had been when we were first married. My preoccupation with the ranch, repeated absences from home, lack of emotional support, and seeming disinterest in her or the imminent birth of our child, I think, in a way had frightened her.

Knowing my old friend and partner, Matt, was always nearby to keep an eye on her and take care of things when I was away had made it easier, I suppose, for me to take her for granted. I was grateful to Matt for being here and looking out for Katie when I had to be away.

I loved Katie and was confident in her love for me, but I was nonetheless surprised, as only a man can be, by her initial refusal to sexually have anything to do with me. Not long after Dr. Samuels said it was okay for us to resume marital relations, she was still a little reluctant. It had been a long time . . . I loved my wife, and I wanted to be with her, wanted to make love with her. Thankfully, over time, things did begin to change, and it quickly became apparent she had missed the physical side of our marriage as much as I had.

*****

Katie

The time before the birth of my baby Jeremy had been a difficult time for me, and I assume for Jonas as well. In my confusion, insecurity, and repressed anger toward Jonas, I had turned to Matt for what started as emotional support.

It had been almost four months since the last time Matt and I had been sexually intimate, and I had deliberately tried to maintain a distance and not be alone with him. One afternoon I went for a horseback ride, and as I cantered along, I heard another rider approaching and turning around, saw that it was Matt.

Though a feeling a dread washed over me when he asked me to get off my horse, after dismounting, we slowly walked through the brush and small growth along the horse path and talked.

"You've been avoiding me, Katie . . . why?" He asked. As I tried to answer, Matt began untying the ribbons that held my blouse closed.

"I want it to work between Jonas and me. Please try and understand, Matt," I said. When Matt's lips encircled my nipple, and he started to suck, my resolve began slipping away.

*****

Matt had made it clear that he wasn't ready for our relationship to end.

"Oh my God, please help me," I prayed silently.

He had maneuvered me down to the soft grass-covered ground, and I lay stretched out, my eyes closed, and Matt between my legs eating me. Despite my protestations, being here alone with him, I was suddenly fearful, no longer as confident that I was ready for it to end, especially when Matt was using his mouth to pleasure me. I was quickly lost in feelings and sensations, and despite my involuntary moans and whimpers, I was also enveloped by self-disgust.

Overwhelmed by a sudden sense of betraying Jonas, I began to cry and pathetically blurted out, "Please, Matt, don't. Don't make me do this."

"Matt, no, I can't," I tried to protest even as my body began to tremble, a shuddering that seemed to move through me in waves.

Matt pulled himself up against my body, his cockhead rubbing against my thigh until it slid inside my wet pussy.

"Oh, Matt," I sighed as he slowly stroked, going deeper until I had taken his fully engorged length. I was wet and tight as my pussy grasped and held his cock. I could hear him groan as he drove his cock forward, fucking me deep and hard with long, slow thrusts. With an animal's grunt of pleasure, he came spewing cum as his body tensed and relaxed, tensed and relaxed.

This was so wrong! I knew this, but I couldn't seem to help myself. I half-heartedly tried to push him off, but Matt refused to allow himself to be stopped.

Matt

I could feel a momentary flash of anger and disappointment rising in my chest. Did she think my feelings would end just because hers had?

"Shhhh . . . shhhh, it's okay," I whispered against Katie's ear and felt her body grudgingly calm underneath mine.

I was determined, and I heard Katie gasp when the tip of my cock pulled almost out and then slid a few inches back in. When I felt the warmth and tightness, I shoved myself most of the way back inside her and then, pressing my hips forward, slid in the remaining length.

I started fucking her again and almost immediately felt the stirring of another orgasm begin to build. Katie started to orgasm. Her whole body stiffened, causing her pussy to clamp down like a vise on my cock. I could feel myself getting bigger inside her and then the warm sensation of my cock oozing cum inside her pussy.

"Oh, FUCCCCCK, Katie," I groaned as I continued to pound into her until I was drained.

I know this will sound ridiculous, but I swear I came so hard my balls ached. All I had thought about for a long while was making Love to Katie, filling her pussy with cum. She lay quietly under me, my weight momentarily resting on her, pressing her down. When I lifted my head and looked into her face, I could see she was crying.

"This can't happen again, Matt, Katie said timidly. It's different now, I love Jonas."

*****

Jonas

It had been a busy but productive day. By the time Katie came down to the horse barn with a tall cold glass of lemonade, Jonas was tired but happy and pleased to see her. Jonas felt as though he had everything he could have ever hoped for. The ranch was growing and developing an excellent reputation. Katie was happy, Jeremy, a healthy, happy little boy, and their relationship had worked its way through a very rough period. Their marriage was well on its way to being a lifelong, loving union.

It seemed the only possible area of contention was the growing tension between Katie and Matt. Jonas didn't know what was causing the problem between them because Katie refused to talk about it, and Matt insisted nothing was wrong.

I looked up when I saw Katie come into the barn and quickly put my concerns about her and Matt out of my mind, sure they would resolve whatever the issue was. Just seeing her, I started to get hard, and the increased throbbing of my cock could not be denied. Hours earlier, I had been thinking about her and found myself masturbating. When I finally orgasmed, I ejaculated in a forceful spray sending strings of cum into the air that landed in the fresh straw on the stable floor.

"Jonas? I brought you something cold to drink," she said as she stepped into the horse stall.

Taking the glass from her, I stood over her and brushed the stray strands of hair from her face. I kissed her mouth and slipped my tongue into its moist opening. My cock felt thick and hot. Bending to my knees, I lifted Katie's skirt, pulled her underwear down, and spread her legs apart. In her sexual excitement and growing arousal, the inner petals of her pussy were bright pink, wet, and stuck out visibly past the outer lips. As far as I was concerned, her pussy was perfect, and without thinking about it, I leaned forward and began to lick the little hood covering her pink clit.

Kneeling between her legs, I looked up at her for several long seconds. I tasted her again and let my tongue play between her pussy lips and felt her body react. Slipped a finger inside her, feeling her wet heat, I imagined what it would feel like to have her pussy squeeze tightly around my cock.

I turned her around to face the railing of the stall. Pushing my hips up and forward, I groaned as my cock slipped inside her. Just the head was inside, and it felt incredible. Katie began to whimper as I pushed harder and trembled when my remaining length entered her. Her pussy contracted around my thick cock as I moved even deeper into her velvety glove. I began to work my cock inside her, and her love whimpers gradually became tears of pleasure. I came hard and deep inside my young, beautiful, desirable wife.

I could feel her legs quivering, "Oh my God, Jonas," she murmured.

I held her up and pressed her against the railing as I continued to thrust into her, making her cum on my engorged, demanding cock.

Katie

After the birth of Jeremy, I tried to end it with Matt and foolishly thought I had succeeded in making him understand that it was over and that I only wanted to be with Jonas. Despite my resolve, I had given in and had sex with Matt, but promised myself it would never happen again . . . it would be the last time.

I had decided to try and keep an emotional and physical distance from Matt. For the most part, I think I had been successful in doing this, although Jonas had eventually noticed the strained interaction between Matt and me and had asked about it. Thankfully I was able to put Jonas at ease, and in time he let the subject drop.