A Mail Order Bride Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Try as I might to avoid him, not wanting to talk or, worse, argue with him, Matt did manage to catch me alone one afternoon when Jonas was in town.

Sally, our live-in housekeeper, was away for the day enjoying a well-deserved day off, and I had just put the baby down for his nap. Closing the bedroom door, I had gone downstairs to start preparing dinner, and as I turned into the kitchen, I bumped into Matt, who had been waiting for me.

"Oh, Matt, you startled me . . . what do you want?" I testily asked as I walked across the kitchen.

"Hello, Katie, girl," he said when he came up behind me as I stood at the sink. He wrapped his arms around my waist and, pulling me to him, kissed my neck.

"Let's go upstairs and "talk" where we can be comfortable," he said, his hands having moved upward and were now fondling my breasts.

"No, I replied. I think you should leave Matt."

"No, I'm not leaving Katie; we have things we need to get straight," he said, his grip growing tight on my arm and his voice threatening. I could feel Matt's hardening erection pressed up against my hip and was instinctively fearful and tried to pull away from him. Before I realized what was happening, Matt had pulled the skirt of my dress up and was trying to shove his erection inside me.

"Matt, stop . . . stop and get out, and I won't say anything to Jonas."

Ignoring my threat, I gasped in surprise as he held me bent over the sink and groaned, "Fuck, it feels good, so good," as the tip of his cock pressed for entry. He drove himself into me harder and harder, and I shuddered with self-revulsion when I felt my body surrendering to the approaching orgasm that he was forcing from me. I started squirming under him, ashamed of my body's betrayal, trying to get away, but he held me tightly to him as he continued to relentlessly fuck me.

Matt

God, it had been a long time!

I wanted this to last, but I could feel my body preparing to cum, feel the hot cum roiling in my balls, eager for escape, demanding release. I wanted to cum inside Katie, get her pregnant with my baby. Hell, I knew this was a sick idea, but I didn't care, and I just closed my eyes and enjoyed how good it felt as I exploded inside her, filling her with my thick, white semen. When I finished with her, I momentarily felt a tinge of guilt, but that feeling was quickly dismissed.

Katie

His spent cum, slowly seeped out of my pussy and began to collect between my legs. "Please, Matt, just go away, just go away," I begged between sobs.

"I'm sorry if I hurt you, I never meant to. What happened between us was wrong; I was confused, hurt, and very unhappy at the time. I care about you and always have, but I belong with Jonas."

I turned to look at Matt and was shocked by the fierce intensity in his eyes.

"Promise me, Matt . . . Jonas will never find out about us! Promise me you'll never let on to him about what we did," I pled with him, suddenly panicked by the possibility of what he could do.

Matt

I wiped away the tears of panic that had begun to trail down her cheeks, and lifting her mouth to mine, kissed her hard and hungrily.

"He doesn't have to find out, Katie, I said reassuringly. I would never say anything to Jonas about us . . . not as long as you do what I say."

I felt her body stiffen before she tried to pull away. She paused and stared, speechless as she realized what I was saying.

"Wwwhat?" she asked in a voice that was barely above a whisper.

"I just think you should understand that I'll do whatever I need to do to have you."

"Get out! Get away from me! She shouted. It's over, Matt, can't you understand that? It's over."

"You think about it, Katie, I want you to think about how Jonas would feel, what he would do if he knew."

"Why, Matt? Why are you doing this? My God, Jonas, is your best friend."

"You know how I feel about you, Katie, how I've felt since you first came here. I never wanted to hurt Jonas, I still don't, but there's nothing I can do about that. I love you, Katie," I told her.

She looked up at me, "Love? What you're doing has nothing to do with love," she fired back angrily.

After adjusting my pants, I turned to Katie and told her, "Jason will be back sometime tonight. You think over my proposition, and we'll talk in a day or two."

Exiting the kitchen, I turned back to see Katie standing silently in the doorway, watching me as I walked across the yard toward the horse barn.

Katie

Terrified of Jonas discovering what Matt and I had done, afraid that Matt would betray me, I had finally agreed to his demands.

I never knew when he would come to the house or catch me alone somewhere on the property. I also no longer struggled with him but would submit and wait for it to be over.

Sometimes he would time his visit for the early afternoon when I would be nursing the baby. He would seat himself in the big leather chair near the window as Jeremy suckled until he was satisfied. Matt's excitement became even more apparent when I pulled Jeremy from my still leaking, hard nippled teat.

"Put him in his crib and come over here," he'd say, and I knew Matt wanted to have sex. Usually, he would make me lay on the bed while he pulled my skirts up and entered me as he sucked a warm, milky nipple. I hated myself because Matt still had the power and skill to make me orgasm and whorishly cum for him. Sometimes if Jonas was away for the day and Matt knew he wouldn't be interrupted or if he were away overnight, Matt would be at his boldest and would insist upon having sex with me in the marital bed that Jonas and I shared. Between his visits, I would often sit alone and anxious, saddened by the thought that this was my fault. The guilt I felt was unbearable.

Over the almost two years that I had known him, Matt had changed so much; he wasn't the same man that I had at one time fancied myself in love with. As it became clear to Matt that I loved Jonas and would never leave him, his behavior towards Jonas continued to change. His jealousy and sometimes vindictiveness toward both of us seemed to become more apparent.

*****

Even though I was breastfeeding and trying different methods that were supposed to prevent conception, I was horrified when I found myself pregnant again. As summer began to fade into fall, the subtle rounding of my belly was noted by Sally, my caring, grandmotherly housekeeper. I didn't know whose baby it was, my lover Matt's or my husband Jonas'. The day I realized my condition, all I could do was sit on the side of the bed crying and praying.

As my frequent nausea and mood swings became apparent to Sally, I eventually confided in her. Despite my reluctance, I was honest with her and told her of my infidelity. I watched silently as the initial look of disbelief spread across her face only to be replaced with one that clearly showed her secret suspicions had been confirmed.

"Do you know who the daddy is?" She asked in a flat, non-judgmental voice?

"Jonas! Its Jonas' baby," I almost shouted, needing to convince Sally as well as myself.

After a long pause, Sally said, "Well, Miss Katie, there's nothing you can do about it but accept what's happened and love the babe your carrying."

"Does Mr. Jonas know?" She asked.

"No, I haven't told him, but I think he may suspect that I am," and as I mouthed those words, I burst into another flood of uncontrollable tears.

It was a time when women had no rights, a time when men had the control legally, politically, and otherwise. I knew and feared if Jonas ever found out Matt was cuckolding him, his pride would force him to divorce me, I would be turned out with nothing, and it would be to him the custody of our son Jeremy would be given.

I didn't want to, but all things considered, I felt I had little choice but to be with Matt, and whenever I was, I would fall into a depression that would last for several days. I know my behavior was confusing and distressing for Jonas, but it couldn't be helped. I would hopelessly cry when Jonas held me and coaxed, "Tell me what's wrong, Katie . . . let me make it better," but I couldn't tell him, my fear of losing him kept me from telling him.

As crazy as it sounds, despite the emotional turmoil I was going through, I could feel my love for Jonas growing stronger, being slowly renewed. After getting ready for bed one night, I sat quietly watching him at his desk working and realized how fortunate I was to be with him . . . a loving husband, an adoring father . . . he was all I could have wished for.

Jonas

Glancing up, I saw Katie watching me, and rising went to her. I reached out and cupped her breast, rubbing my fingers over her nipples.

"You like how that feels, Katie?" I asked, already knowing the answer to this question; I knew she loved the sensation of warm tingling and throbbing between her legs that inevitably caused the tale-tell dampness in the crouch of her underwear.

After a long pause, she answered, "yes . . . yes, I like it very much, Jonas."

Katie

I watched him and felt my nipples press against the light fabric of my nightgown as Jonas rubbed his large hand over the growing bulge that tented in the front of his pant. "Pull your gown up," he whispered with a lustful, hungry look in his eyes.

Jonas extended his hand and rubbed his bulge again before sliding his hand between my legs, causing me to moan and my body to stiffen. Jonas unbuttoned his pants and let them drop down to his ankles. He was already hard, and taking his erection around its crown, began to glide it along the valley between my legs. He drew it from my ass to my clit, its warmth and friction sending electric shivers through me until his cockhead was coated with the clear, sticky fluid that seeped from me. I could feel the building pressure and knew my body was preparing to orgasm. Suddenly, I held my breath as a blessed release swept over and through me, leaving me weak and trembling.

At the peak of my orgasm, Jonas pushed himself inside me and began slowly stroking in and out. I pressed my hips back against him, wanting all of him, and started to cum again, almost before the first orgasm had calmed. Though he struggled to control his rhythm, he pulled out and pushed back in, with each thrust burying himself deeper until his whole length was nestled inside my wet sheath.

We kissed and felt like the lovers we again had become.

Jonas

A sudden rush of feelings caught me by surprise . . . God, she felt good. I felt her body tense, and she closed her eyes as a soft moan escaped her parted lips.

"I'm going to cum, Katie," I murmured against her ear.

"Oh shit! God help me, I cuuummming!" I shouted as I pounded into her until, with a prolonged groan of pleasure, I emptied myself inside her.

We lay in the darkened room for a long time with Katie encircled within my arms.

"Jonas . . .?" She said, getting my attention.

"Jonas, I'm having another baby," she said softly and began to cry.

Momentarily surprised, I sat up in bed and stared at her speechless. The thought of another baby so soon had not even occurred to me.

"Oh my God . . . another baby. Why are you crying?" I asked, confused by her tears.

"I didn't intend for this to happen, Jonas . . . I'm sorry," she said in a barely audible whisper.

Pulling her to me, I kissed and held her and told her she was the most important person in my world. "Don't be sorry Katie . . . another boy, a little girl it'll be wanted and welcomed . . . it's our child, and I hope one day we have a house full of them."

Matt

It had been two weeks and, I was excited by the memory of having been with her, her smell, her taste. I wanted to bury my cock in her again soon.

Jonas was away overnight on business, and so this was my opportunity to be with Katie without having to rush or be concerned about discovery. I opened the kitchen door and started to walk in when Katie attempted to block the doorway.

"You know Jonas won't be back until tomorrow Matt, probably around noon," she said.

"That's fine; it's you I came to see, Katie," I said as I brushed past her and into the house, taking a seat in Jonas' large comfortable leather chair.

"What do you want, Matt?" she asked.

"Come on, Katie, you know as well as me what I'm here for," I said to her with a salacious wink.

"Katie, pour me a brandy," I said, and as she busied herself, I watched her and absently wondered what it would have been like if Jonas had not married his "mail order bride" that cold morning she had gotten off the train, frightened, alone and desperate. What would have happened if he had seized the opportunity when she and Jonas were on the brink of him divorcing her? It was quite possible she might have ended up married to me instead of to Jonas.

As Katie stood in front of me, holding out the small glass of brandy, my eyes dropped to her breasts and lingered. Despite the fact I had seen her naked body on full display for me, Katie blushed with embarrassment when she realized my gaze had drifted from her breasts to the area of her womanly mound.

Katie averted her eyes when she without meaning to glanced at my crotch and saw my quite visible erection straining against the fabric of my pants. Watching the array of expressions that played across her face, I opened my legs wider and motioned to her to come closer.

Katie

With a deep sigh of defeat and resignation, I wordlessly went to Matt and kneeling in front of him, with shaking hands, I unbuttoned his pants and pulled out his hard, warm dick. It was throbbing, fully erect, and had already begun to seep pre-cum when I grasped it around its base. Matt pushed his hips forward, and I instinctively lowered my head onto his cock and began to lick and lightly kiss its bulbous red crown. I gingerly slipped the tip of my tongue into the tiny opening at the tip of his cock and felt it pulse and grow bigger and harder. I flicked my tongue around the mushroom shaped crown before nipping the sensitive area where the crown joined his shaft. Matt loudly groaned as I started to move my mouth over his cockhead, slowly guiding his shaft further into my mouth.

"Oh my God, Katie," he grunted when I began sliding my lips inch by inch down his shaft. Matt began to stroke and caress my hair, and I could feel the pressure when he took my head and pressed it downward, shoving it to the base of his cock and moaning as his cock shaft eased into my tight, constricting throat. I began to gag, and Matt relented, allowing me to pull back for a moment. As I did so, using his fingers, Matt quickly put a ring of pressure around the base of his cock to stop his emanate ejaculation.

I remained kneeling in front of Matt's chair until he got up and moved around behind me. It wasn't until I felt him lifting the back of my skirt did I push him away and attempt to scramble to my feet.

"No, no Matt . . . no more. We can't do this anymore," I protested, my arms extended out to keep him away from me. Suddenly reaching out, Matt grabbed my arm, spun me around, and bent me over the table. My breasts crushed against the table as he kicked my legs apart further and began to rub his cock against the wet lips of my pussy, preparing to penetrate me.

"Don't . . . don't, Matt, please. Stop!" I shouted before suddenly blurting out, "Jonas and I are pregnant again!"

Matt

She was crying so hard she had trouble catching her breathe. With mouth open, I stood in stunned surprise at what I had just heard.

"You're carrying? Whose baby is it?"

"It's Jonas' child," Katie replied in a quick, almost defensive tone.

"How do you know?" I asked, pressing down on her back as I positioned her in front of me. The fact that she claimed she was pregnant didn't matter right then . . .

She began to protest weakly, a protest that faded when I heard her involuntarily groan as I pushed up into her and began to fuck her. She whimpered softly when with slow, almost careful strokes at first and then hard, fast and deep, I pounded in and out of her. She had started to cry in that unintentionally sexy but submissive way she had that always heightened my arousal, making me loudly grunt when I shot my hot, copious load into her. I could feel my body tense and relax even as I drenched her pussy with cum.

Stroking until I had drained myself and my breathing slowly returned to normal, my mind drifted . . . "When had I changed? When did I become this selfish, thoughtless bastard who betrayed my best friend and found myself treating the woman I loved more than anyone in the world like a whore? Pushing the thought from my mind, I shamelessly continued to stroke into her until I slumped onto her back, satisfied and exhausted. After a minute or so, I rose, adjusted my pants, and pulled Katie to her feet.

"I doubt if you even know who the father is," I said, turning her around to face me.

"It's Jonas' child," she said again . . . this time, less convincingly. All I could do was look at her, seeing the confusion and indecision in her eyes. It was clear she had no idea who the father was.

She cringed when I bent and kissed her, "you're lying Katie, I think the baby's mine . . . but we'll know for sure in a few months, won't we?"

"It's Jonas,'" she said with forced bravado.

Katie

"I won't let you do this again, Matt. It can't happen again."

"We'll see," he said as he walked to the door and let himself out.

I could feel Matt's semen beginning to leak out of me. Humiliated and frightened, I stood speechless before sinking into a nearby chair.

*****

Since finding out about the baby, it had grown increasingly difficult to hide the tension and unease from Jonas, particularly when Matt was around. It had been several weeks since the last time Matt and I had been intimate, and I foolishly had begun to think that Matt had finally realized that nothing would ever come of our being together. I was wrong.

One afternoon, after watching Jonas ride away, he had unexpectedly come to the house, which of course, led to an argument. Matt was intent on pressuring me to leave Jonas, convinced the child I was carrying was his. He had again threatened to tell Jonas of our affair, fully aware that it could mean Jonas turning me out.

We had argued loudly, until Sally, becoming alarmed by the shouting, had come into the room. Finding me in tears and cowering away from Matt, Sally had hurried over to Jonas' desk and pulled out the revolver that she knew he kept there.

"Get away from her, Mr. Matt! Go away, or I swear I'll shoot you where you stand."

"It's okay, Sally, I said with a frightened stutter. He was just about to leave . . . it's okay . . . p-p-put down the gun."

Turning back to Matt and struggling to steady my voice, I told him, "I want you to leave Matt. I'm sure Jonas will buy out your share of the ranch if you asked him to . . . but regardless, you have to go . . . please, Matt."

Matt was furious but released my arm and stepped away.

Sally was holding the gun more confidently and threateningly at Matt, said in a firm, no nonsense voice to Matt, "Go! There's the door, Mr. Matt pointing in its direction."

He turned and said, "Think about what you're doing Katie . . . and what it could cost you." Still glaring and me and Sally, he left out, slamming the door behind him.

I knew Jonas could sense the tension that clung to me. He knew something was terribly wrong, but not what was causing it, and though I wanted to tell him

Not long after the incident in the kitchen, Jonas asked Matt to ride into town to take care of some horse purchasing business. Because I was terrified about what Matt might do, I kept quiet and said nothing to Jonas though I felt a small sense of relief knowing I would not have to see Matt for the next couple of days.