A Makeover for My Old Mum Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The "if" was resolved very quickly. The three of us had a frank conversation about finances during which it became obvious that Katherine had nothing to live on apart from a half-share of Frank's work-place pension, a derisory amount that wouldn't cover the monthly rent on the shithole she was living in. And she wouldn't be able to claim her state pension for another two years.

'There's no choice, Katherine,' said mum, rather tactlessly. 'You must come and live with me. Jack's got his own flat now and I'm rattling around in that big house all by myself. And I'd love you to come,' she added belatedly.

'What do you think, Jack?' asked my aunt, looking at me. 'It's half your house, I believe.'

'I think it's a brilliant idea. You'll be great company for each other and it's a big enough place to give you each some space. I'm all for it,' I added, secretly wondering what this was going to do to my sex life with my mother. We talked about the detailed arrangements for a while and then my mother stood up and stretched.

'Right, well we've a long drive ahead of us so I think we ought to be getting on the road.' She clearly felt the same as me about staying here overnight.

'Aren't you staying the night?' exclaimed Katherine. 'It must be nearly four hundred miles to Oxford!'

'We'll share the driving. I forgot,' she apologised, 'Jack needs to be at work mid-morning,' Half an hour later we said our goodbyes and hit the road.

'Excuse my little white lie,' mum said as I turned out of the estate and headed for the A1. 'I didn't want to stay overnight in that place any more than you. There's no way we could leave Katherine living there. Besides,' she continued, giving me a sideways glance, 'I wanted to get home and have sex with you.'

'Well we'll need to make the most of it before she comes to live with you,' I replied, with a trace of petulance.

'Don't worry, Jack, we'll make it work. I've got a few ideas already.'

There wasn't much traffic on the roads and we made good time, spelling each other at the wheel, but it was still gone four o'clock in the morning when we arrived at mum's house. She went straight to the kitchen to make the inevitable cup of tea and I headed for the bathroom, to take a shower. Half an hour after that we were upstairs, in her bedroom, lying together on the bed, me naked and she in just a flimsy red silk negligee.

We lay there kissing and stroking for a long time, letting the passion build slowly. I was very gentle with my mother, knowing I would be rougher later on. Then she surprised me again.

'Would you go and sit in the chair, please Jack, like I do when you go down on me?'

This new concept of my submissive mother taking the initiative in our lovemaking was intriguing. I got up from the bed and sat in the chair, putting my legs over the arms. It felt undignified and exposed, but that's what my mother did for me so I could hardly complain.

'Sit further forward.'

I did as she asked, now lying almost horizontal in the chair, my erection pointing to my chin, my legs wide apart and hooked over the arms.

'Better?' I asked, with a trace of irony.

Saying nothing, Elizabeth placed a pillow on the carpet in front of the chair and knelt on it, looking me in the eye. Then she used both hands to flick her auburn hair behind her ears, so that I could see clearly what happened next, which is that she leaned forward and took the first two or the inches of my erection in her mouth. The feeling of her lips and tongue on the most sensitive part of my penis was glorious. Much had changed in a few short weeks; my mother's initial hesitation was gone and now she took me confidently in her mouth, sucking and savouring, concentrating on my glans and the first two inches of my shaft. The warm, wet mouth enclosing me was blissful enough, but coupled with the eroticism of the incestuous act... I sat, or rather lay, back with my eyes closed, feeling high on sex, every nerve in my penis screaming pleasure to my brain. Elizabeth took it slowly, building up the pressure, her mouth gently but firmly sucking and teasing me. I was about to croak at her to stop as I could feel a climax approaching when she took her mouth from me and started licking my shaft, from the glans right down to my testicles, taking them into her mouth and gently sucking, holding my cock in one of her hands, the green tipped fingers gripping me. This was new to me, no one had ever sucked my balls before. It felt good. Intimate. And it allowed my impending orgasm to subside. But she hadn't finished yet. I felt her tongue slide down lower, towards my anus. Surely she wasn't going to... Oh God! I felt the wet and warm tip of my mother's tongue rimming my anal sphincter, probing inside. The sensation was nice, not ultra-pleasurable but nice. What was better was thinking what my mother was doing to me. That was ultra-erotic and I closed my eyes again and drank in the pleasure.

After a minute or so of mum licking my rosebud she moved her head up and took me in her mouth again, sucking and licking. Then I felt her finger, probing me. The analingus had been to stimulate me but also to lubricate. I'd never had anything put up my arse before and I was momentarily nervous but mum was slow and gentle and the image in my brain of the dark green fingernail disappearing slowly inside me, the long, slim middle finger going to the first joint, then the second... Well it's hard to describe the utter intimacy and arousal. Then she started making noises of satisfaction.

'Mmmmm. Mmmmm...' causing her lips and palate to vibrate and increasing the sensation.

'Stop,' I croaked, as I felt the first tingling approach of an orgasm. Mum raised her head.

'Did I hurt you with my finger, darling?'

'No, it was mind blowing, but I don't want to come yet.'

She nodded, sliding her finger slowly out, and stood up. What do you want to do to me?'

'Put the butt plug in, then lay down on the bed.'

Elizabeth reached for the plug and the lubricant that I'd put on the bedside table in readiness. Kneeling on the bed she squeezed a dollop of the slimy jelly onto her forefinger and reached between her legs, smearing it around her anus. She went for another dollop and this time slid her forefinger in, working it in and out a few times. Then she slowly and gently inserted the little purple latex plug, while I watched from behind, mesmerised. Then she lay on the bed and held her arms out to me.

'I want you inside me, Jack.'

I knelt between her legs and entered her roughly, feeling the plug in her anus through the wall of her vagina. She gasped as I speared her.

'God it feels so big. Is this what a double penetration feels like?'

Now where the hell had my mother come across that expression? I put it to one side while I started to push selfishly into her, concentrating on my pleasure. Then I slowed down and we kissed as I fucked her with long, gentle thrusts, feeling her big front teeth against my lips. She moaned and writhed beneath me.

'Fuck me forever, Jack. Do what you want to me!'

'What do you want me to do?' I asked.

She stared wildly at me, all barriers down, aroused to heights unimaginable a few weeks ago. 'Fuck my bum hole, Jack. Fuck mummy's bum hole.'

I slid out of her and reached for the lubricant.

'Shall I turn over?'

'No,' I said. I had other ideas. Smearing lubricant around my cock, I grasped her calves and bent them right over her hips, exposing her glorious shaven cunt and the base of the butt plug protruding from her anus. Twisting and pulling, I removed it and guided my cock to her tightest hole, smearing the glans round the entrance before pushing, gently but firmly. There was resistance again, like last time, but I pushed harder and the head popped in and Elizabeth gasped and groaned as my full length penetrated her rectum, the soft walls gently gripping my shaft, the sphincter tight around the base.

'How does that feel?'

Mum's eyes were shut and she was making little mewing noises. 'It's good, darling. Now fuck me.'

The angle was slightly awkward to start with but I soon got used to it and started a slow rhythm, coming almost all the way out, feeling the muscle ring expand as my glans approached, then in again, into the depths of her rectum. I found I could lean down and kiss my mother and take a nipple in my teeth, through the sheer fabric of the negligee, nibbling and chewing while she gave little screams of arousal.

I was never going to last very long, having anal intercourse with my mother in this quasi-sixty-nine position, but the end came quicker than I'd planned. I felt Elizabeth's right hand reach down between us and start massaging her clitoris. At the same time she held up her left middle finger under her nose, her eyes closed, and inhaled deeply through her nostrils.

'Mmm,' a moan of satisfaction. 'I can smell you on my finger...'

I felt my climax building. The tingling in my balls moving up my spine to my brain.

'Mmmm,' she continued, sliding the same finger into her mouth and sucking it, flicking the tip of her tongue over her fingernail. 'And I can taste you...'

I exploded inside her. Wave after wave of the most intense feelings and emotions. 'I love you, Elizabeth!' I cried as I spent myself in her, jetting my semen into her rectum.

Her climax hit at that moment and she screamed and dug her nails into my back. 'Oh, God, yes, yes, yes.' Then she pushed her middle finger into my mouth and I sucked greedily on it as her spasms subsided and she went limp underneath me. I kissed her gently on the lips, then very slowly withdrew my subsiding penis from her anus. She gave a little cry as it flopped out and I kissed her again and lay down beside her and took her in my arms.

'It just keeps getting better and better. You are amazing.'

'You said it would,' she reminded me. 'I never imagined sex could be like this. I do love you, Jack.' She was silent for a while then, quietly: 'did you like what I did with your bum? Only I enjoyed it so much when you did it to me that I thought you must like it too. Men and women aren't that different in that area are they?'

'Evidently not,' I replied. 'You surprised me when you did it but it was really, really erotic!'

'So you'd like me to do it again? Maybe use two fingers...?'

'Oh God yes. When we get the chance.'

'What do you mean?'

'Well, with your sister coming to live with you, won't it be a bit tricky to have riotous sex while she's downstairs watching the telly?'

'It'll be fine, Jack. You'll see. I've got a really good feeling about the future.'

To be continued.