A Makeover for My Old Mum Ch. 04

Story Info
Jack's Aunt Katherine comes to live with Elizabeth.
9.5k words
4.77
43.1k
54

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sylviafan
Sylviafan
2,114 Followers

In chapter 3 Jack and his mother experiment with bondage and anal intercourse. Their passion and love for each other reach new heights of forbidden eroticism. But change is on the horizon as Elizabeth's older sister, newly widowed, is coming to live with her. Jack wonders how this will change things between him and his mother and he recalls an incident a few years ago when his aunt appeared to make a pass at him.

This concluding chapter of the series is about what happens when Jack's Aunt Katherine comes to live with Elizabeth. It is recommended that you read chapters 1 to 3 first as they contain important background on Elizabeth's looks and character which are highly pertinent to the story line. I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Sylviafan

After getting back from Scotland my mother and I had had four weeks before Aunt Katherine moved down to Oxford. Neither of us could be sure what affect her arrival would have on the intense and incestuous sexual relationship that had developed between us over the past few weeks. Once unimaginable, unthinkable, now we regularly indulged in vaginal and anal intercourse, often with my mother strapped securely to the bed, either at her house or at my flat in the city centre.

So for four weeks we had made the most of it, fucking like rabbits at every opportunity. We barely spent a night apart; mostly I would go to her house after work each day and we would shower together. Then she would dress in stockings and a garter belt and we would spend anything up to two- or three-hours making love in the most erotic ways imaginable. These evening sessions usually, though not always, culminated in me penetrating her anus, something my mother was growing to enjoy almost as much as vaginal intercourse. She had also started to explore my anus, using her tongue and fingers to excite me.

In the mornings, we would make love again. Mostly this was conventional sex, tender and slow, in contrast to the sometimes-rough passion of the evening before. My mother's arousal at the roughness of our evening play never ceased to amaze me. The night before Aunt Katherine's arrival, determined to extract the last drop of pleasure before the curtain came down, my mother had timidly asked me to spank her. Surprised, and aroused myself, I laid her across my knees, naked apart from stockings and suspenders, and smacked her bare arse, hard, pausing between blows to stroke her shaven pussy and tease her little brown rosebud. She squealed and writhed as I smacked, trying to rub her clitoris on my leg and eventually reaching a climax. I felt bad about her glowing red buttocks, but she was thrilled with the experience.

Then Katherine had arrived and for two weeks our relationship had been as chaste as a mother-son relationship should be as we assessed the implications of her older sister's presence. Indeed, we hardly saw each other! And a long two weeks it was, before Katherine got a job -- she was anxious to pay her way -- and was out of the house during weekdays. Unfortunately, so was I. I could hardly leave the office at lunchtime and pop round for a quick fuck -- not that idea hadn't occurred to me. And of course auntie was around at weekends too. Eventually mum partially solved the problem by inventing "Don," a fake boyfriend she'd met on the internet with whom she spent her Saturdays, sometimes staying over at his flat on Saturday night. This fitted in with mum's new image -- the cosmetics and dyed hair and the clothing transformation -- and Katherine appeared to accept the story, even suggesting that when a decent period of mourning had elapsed, she too would try internet dating.

So we had Saturdays together, with no fear of being disturbed as I had, so far, neglected to furnish Katherine with the address of my flat. Elizabeth generally arrived at midday and we spent the afternoon fucking. Then we'd go out for a meal in the city centre and maybe take in a movie before going back to my flat and fucking again until we were both exhausted and sometimes slightly sore. On Sunday morning we'd stay in bed with the papers and fuck again before Elizabeth left mid-afternoon. Heaven. I lived for the weekends!

A month or so into this delightful routine, mum had to go into hospital overnight for a routine carpel tunnel operation. It was no big deal but there were some logistics issues to discuss and I came over to her house on Tuesday evening so that Katherine could be included in the discussions. After we were done, and I was taking my leave, Katherine surprised us by offering to cook for me while mum was away.

'I know Liz doesn't cook much for you nowadays, Jack, but I thought it would give us a chance to have a good old natter. And I can rustle up a pretty decent meal though I say it myself.'

It would have been churlish to refuse so I said I'd come over after dropping mum at the hospital on Friday evening.

'Be kind to your aunt,' were mum's parting words as I dropped her off. 'She's still a bit fragile after all that's happened.'

Taking her words to heart I bought a big bunch of assorted flowers at the hospital kiosk and presented them to my aunt as I walked through to the kitchen where she was elbow-deep in food preparation.

'Oh Jack! How thoughtful of you! I'll hug you later, I'm all floury at the moment.' She held up her arms as though to confirm this. 'Now pour yourself a glass of wine, and top mine up, there's a bottle already opened over there, and go and relax in the front room while I finish off. I hope you like Beef Wellington. And there's cheesecake afterwards...'

I retreated to the front room and put the television on, watching an early evening game show and half listening to the clatter coming from the kitchen. Half an hour later auntie stuck her head through the doorway.

'I'm going upstairs to make myself look presentable. Hope I won't be too long.' This last was accompanied by a mischievous grin. 'Help yourself to more wine.'

She thumped upstairs and I went into the kitchen, where the odours of cooking made my mouth water. The bottle of Merlot that I'd poured us a glass from was now empty, and there was an opened bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon next to it, about three-quarters full. By my estimation this meant Aunt Katherine had drunk more than a bottle of wine already this evening. I topped my glass up, resigned to having to stay the night and thinking that a bit of anaesthetic wouldn't do any harm.

Katherine was upstairs for over an hour, but when she finally came down, pausing in the kitchen to refill her glass, I could see why she'd taken so long. Sixty-four she may have been but she scrubbed up pretty well, I thought. She was dressed in a simple grey woollen dress which accentuated her figure. She wasn't voluptuous but she had more curves than mum, including a very respectable bust. Her ash-blonde hair was freshly washed and shining and she'd used a lot of make-up, quite cleverly, to make the best of her long face and pointed jaw. She was wearing black stockings or tights and high heels and I also noticed that she'd painted her nails red, for which I must confess I am a sucker. The overall effect was of a mature but attractive lady who'd taken some trouble to look good.

'Now come and give your auntie a hug.'

I stood up from the settee and she came over and flung her arms around me, squeezing me tightly and kissing my cheek. I could feel her breasts pushing into my chest and smell the combination of red wine and toothpaste on her breath. I could also smell her scent. It was the same as mum's. It probably was mum's.

She broke the hug, but not before kissing me full on the mouth. 'That's a "thank you" for the flowers.'

'You're welcome,' I said. 'Maybe I'll have to buy you some more often.' It was a stupid thing to say; I wasn't looking to seduce my aunt. But the devil was inside me that evening, of that there is no doubt, and I was curious as to what would happen if I flirted.

'Yes,' she said, looking me in the eye, 'why don't you.' There was an awkward pause then she disappeared into the kitchen calling 'dinner in ten minutes' over her shoulder.

We ate at the pine kitchen table that I'd fucked her sister over a few times. And dinner was, as Katherine had promised, very good. I've always been fond of Beef Wellington and I adore lemon cheesecake. There was also more wine. Too much more, I thought. Another bottle was opened and I could see that Aunt Katherine was affected: her eyes were slightly unfocussed and her gestures exaggerated. Part of me hoped that she'd pass out on the settee after dinner. Part of me was still curious as to how the evening might develop. It was this latter part that suggested we take our glasses through to the front room, and it was this latter part that followed auntie to the settee when I could have taken the single chair.

She smiled at me as we sat down and patted the space right next to her.

'Now come and tell auntie all your news. I'm dying to hear all about your flat and work and everything.'

So I told her all my news: the recent promotion at work, the trips to France and Canada and about my flat. She looked directly at me as she listened, a smile fixed on her face. After a few minutes I exhausted the subject and tailed off. Katherine was still looking at me, her lips slightly parted, a tiny bit of lipstick on one front tooth.

'Your flat sounds enchanting, Jack. I'd love to come over and see it one day, when you're not too busy with all your girlfriends that is. I expect you've got them queuing at the door, a handsome chap like you.'

'Well there's no one special at the moment, auntie.'

'What's the matter with the Oxford girls? If I were your age -- and not your aunt of course -- I'd have snapped you up long ago. And you're much too old to call me auntie. Katherine will do very well. Or how about Kathy. My first boyfriend always called me that. You remind me a bit of him. Same lovely eyes and the same athletic figure.'

As she said this last piece of nonsense, she took hold of my upper arm and squeezed the bicep.

'Yes, I thought so, very firm.'

I was beginning to wonder if I should initiate things and make a pass at Katherine. She hardly seemed "fragile" as mum had suggested. Indeed, it seemed obvious that she was coming on to me again. But did I really want that? Wasn't I being unfair to Elizabeth? Unfaithful in fact? But my aunt was here with me now, available perhaps. A sexy older woman. My conscience was fighting a losing battle with my baser instincts when Katherine, after taking a long sip from her glass, changed the subject.

'So what about Don, your mother's new man? Well, man,' she corrected herself, tipsily. 'Have you met him? What's he like?'

Mum and I hadn't rehearsed this scenario but I thought quickly and decided that it would be much better if I'd never met the mythical Don. I mean what if I described him as tall and blond and mum had already said he was short and swarthy.

'She's been pretty cagey about the whole thing. I've not only not met him, but she's never even intimated that she'll introduce us.'

'Don't you think that's odd, Jack? What's she hiding do you think? Maybe it's Donna rather than Don!' She hadn't let go of my arm and now she gave it another squeeze and laughed, apparently at the idea of her sister with another woman. 'Now be a dear and go and top us up.'

I wasn't sure that was a good idea. Katherine didn't seem to be getting any drunker but I was starting to feel a bit dizzy, not completely in control. Afterwards I tried to salve my conscience by pretending it had been the drink that had lowered my resistance. In truth it probably was.

When I came back into the front room Katherine had drawn the curtains but not switched any lights on; the only illumination came from the hall light. It closed the walls in and gave the room an intimate feel. We sat quietly for some minutes, sipping our wine, then Katherine took another long sip and put down her glass turning to face me with the air of one about to make a momentous statement.

'Jack, do you remember a few years ago when you visited us in Scotland?'

I nodded. 'The house in Inverkeithing?'

'Yes.' She paused, picked up her glass, sipped, put it down again and took a deep breath. 'Do you remember me kissing you, in the little bedroom, while everybody was out?'

The atmosphere in the darkened room was suddenly electric. I could almost feel the hairs on my neck stand up and a storm of butterflies was churning my stomach. 'Yes...' I said slowly.

'Have you ever wondered,' she said, quietly, 'what would have happened if you'd kissed me back?'

'Sometimes,' I admitted.

'Only here we are again, alone in the house together... 'She was speaking softly, barely audible. 'Perhaps it's time we found out what would have happened.' She leaned towards me and I caught her scent again and the power of her presence. 'It would be our secret, Jack. Nobody else would ever know...'

I said nothing, but my heart was pounding. This was the point of no return. I tried to think of Elizabeth but my cock was stirring in my trousers, the erection growing, sucking away my good intentions. I leaned my head down to meet hers, turning my head slightly so our lips met, just touching, for long seconds, like that kiss in Inverkeithing. But this time her lips, warm and firm, pressed against mine and I felt her mouth open and open mine with it and her tongue entered my mouth and suddenly I was lost. I wanted this woman, wanted to kiss her, to explore her body to thrust my hardness into her. I felt her arms around my neck and I put mine around her waist and pulled her to me. Breaking the kiss she stared wildly at me in the darkness.

'Yes!' she hissed. 'This is what I think would have happened.' She pulled my face to hers and we kissed frenziedly, smearing saliva over our lips, tongues exploring every corner of our mouths. 'Take me upstairs Jack. Take me to bed.'

This was not the slow seduction, the gentle exploring and tender undressing that had characterised my first time with my mother. This was naked lust. We stumbled up the stairs to her bedroom and, slamming the door shut behind us, kissed ferociously while we ran our hands shamelessly over each other's bodies. I found the zipper at the back of her dress and pulled it down; she was grappling with my belt buckle, then undoing my shirt buttons. Katherine stepped back and pulled the grey woollen dress over her head, revealing a black lacy bra and black tights.

'I'd have worn stockings for you if I'd thought this was going to happen,' she said, peeling the tights off and unhooking her bra.

I shucked out of my shirt and pulled my trousers down, taking my underpants and socks with them and tossing the little bundle into a corner of the room. We came together again, me naked, penis proudly rigid, seeping its clear liquid, Aunt Katherine in nothing but her panties. Her legs weren't as shapely as Elizabeth's and she had a little bit of a tummy, but her breasts were nice: sort of grapefruit sized and still quite firm, faint stretch marks only adding to their charm. The areolae were dark and crinkly and her nipples were big, rubbery and erect. I took one in my mouth and she gasped as I sucked and nibbled, taking it between my teeth and biting down gently.

'Oh God, that's good.' It was the first thing we'd said since getting to the bedroom.

I released her nipple and squatted down, hooking my fingers into her knickers and pulling them to the floor. Her pubic hair was grey and sparse, but neatly trimmed, the outer labia partially open and already starting to glisten with the juices of her excitement. I wanted to thrust my face into her vulva, force my tongue between her labia, taste her secretions. But that would come later. Now we both wanted the same thing.

Without a word she scrambled onto the bed and lay on her back, legs wide open, feet in the air. I knelt down and guided my rigid cock to her sopping cunt, pushing it promptly in, the whole way, seeing her eyes open and hearing her gasp with desire.

'Yes, Jack, give it to me.'

I started fucking my aunt with long, hard thrusts, trying to rub my pelvis over her clitoris at each stroke. She grabbed my upper arms and dug her nails in, head thrashing about on the pillow, spittle on her lips and chin, my balls slapping against her arse and the squelching of my cock in her cunt clearly audible.

In five minutes it was over: she cried out 'I'm coming! You're making me come!' and at the same time my orgasm hit me with a tingling of anticipation followed by wave after wave of pleasure as I squirted my spunk into her.

Afterwards she lay with her head on my chest, my arms around her, while out bodies cooled until we had to get under the duvet. Aunt Katherine broke the silence.

'I've wanted that to happen for a long time, Jack. Maybe even before our kiss in Inverkeithing. Did you want it too?'

'I thought about you a lot after that kiss,' I said slowly. 'Sometimes I fantasized about it when I masturbated. Imagined what would have happened.'

'And now it has,' she whispered. We were silent again for a few minutes as we both digested the implications of what had happened. 'Would you like us be secret lovers?' she asked, eventually..

The truth was I wouldn't, not really. It would be much too complicated. And it wasn't fair to my mother. So I prevaricated.

'I'm not sure how that would work, Kathy. With mum being around.'

'Well that's easy, Jack. Obviously we would have to be very discreet -- I believe incest is still a criminal offence in Britain -- but when your mum goes over to stay with the mysterious Don on a Saturday evening, I could come over to your flat or you could come here.

Shit! That put me right on the spot. I mumbled something about Saturdays being difficult because of meeting friends, but Katherine wasn't listening. Her hand had disappeared under the duvet and she was stroking a fingernail up and down my penis, which immediately showed signs of interest.

'Mmm, I didn't think we were through for the evening yet.' She circled my thickening shaft with thumb and forefinger and began to slowly wank me. 'Does that feel nice?' Without waiting for an answer she dived under the duvet and I felt her mouth close over the head of my cock. My mother may have been inexperienced at oral sex but her older sister certainly wasn't. She began giving me an exquisite blow job, sucking and teasing with her tongue, the touch of her lips over my glans as light as a feather. I lay back and closed my eyes, enjoying the rapid up and down motion of her head and wondering if it was permissible to come in her mouth. But before an orgasm started to build up, she threw the duvet clear of use, rose up and straddled me, guiding my hardness into her for the second time.

Sinking down over my cock, our pelvises meeting, then placing her hands either side of my shoulders, she started rocking her hips backwards and forwards, grinding her clitoris against my pubic bone. She quickly got into a rhythm, riding me smoothly with long thrusts of her hips and gasping as bolts of pleasure shot through her.

Her breasts were swinging free just above my face and by lifting my head I was able to take a nipple in my mouth and suck and nibble at the rubbery protrusion. Aunt Katherine groaned more deeply.

'Bite my nipple harder.'

I clenched my teeth on her, anxious that I might hurt her.

'Bite harder!'

I clamped my teeth down firmly and she screamed as an orgasm surged through her, bucking wildly on top of me. As it subsided, she slid off onto her back and I thrust into her again, her cunt so soaking wet that I had to ram my cock home to feel anything.

'Grip me, Kathy,' I gasped, and felt her vaginal wall closing on my rigid member. Then I was fucking her hard again, ramming it in and almost all the way out, ramming in again, watching my aunt's face underneath me, tears in her eyes, mascara running down her cheeks, lipstick smudged across her mouth and her hair a wild blonde halo about her head. I thrust furiously, aware that Katherine wasn't as tight as Elizabeth although she'd never had a child, and mum had. Beads of sweat were collecting on my forehead when I finally felt my orgasm approach.

Sylviafan
Sylviafan
2,114 Followers