All Comments on 'A Makeover for My Old Mum Ch. 04'

by Sylviafan

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
kennyboy82kennyboy82almost 3 years ago

Excellent story, it's a pity it's come to an end. I wonder if it still wouldn't have worked if Jack had continued to fuck his mum and Katherine too, after all, they both wanted Jacks cock and the intense fuckings he gave them!

nobo1961nobo1961almost 3 years ago

Fabulous please don't end it there keep it going

FeltfixerFeltfixeralmost 3 years ago
Well

Well, what a fantastic story. So well written. So much love between Elizabeth and her son. Extremely erotic without being tawdry.

Loved it. The only story that I’ve waited eagerly for the next chapter to appear.

A masterclass in erotic writing, in my opinion.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I loved it but I would have liked to seen at least one more chapter that continues with the threesome!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I would have liked a more romantic ending with everyone living together but still the story is good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Yes Im a ANON.....Sorry. I have read this entire story and enjoyed...... until the end. The fact that you used two normal(read non porn star stats) older women, freaking FANTASTIC!!!!!!

The ending does not work! Submissive Elizabeth goes Dom?! Not at all the ending this tale deserved , IMHO. I was hoping that Elizabeth would take her sister to meet Don....

Very good story, well written with good character development and progression except the end. that said... this instalment is a 4 (i gave the others 5)

You have talent, dont stop!

MrViixMrViixalmost 3 years ago

Thank you for the great series!

coldhardlovercoldhardloveralmost 3 years ago

Really wonderful set of stories. Wish they would have had a threesome at the end. Still, I hope you continue to write stories like these. You have a wonderful talent and thank you for all of this.

raraewriterraraewriteralmost 3 years ago

Excellent story, well written. Titillating intrigue. Almost csught, then csught. Thoroughly enjoyed the read.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69almost 3 years ago

Wish it had more with mom & sister.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A five only because I can't give you more !!!! Brilliantly written story of incest yes but mainly about love

Wiz1002Wiz1002over 2 years ago

Great story and very erotic

Like others have said, I expected this to end with all three indulging together from time to time, or even Jack continuing to fuck his aunt without mum being there. However was still highly turned on reading this tale and glad it all seems to work for them

jcus0511jcus0511over 2 years ago

Fabulous story enjoyed every word & scene.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ten stars!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Made me cry. Ten Stars!!!!

bimsandy2003bimsandy2003over 2 years ago

Wow....what an awesome story, loved it....thank u...the problem is have read all ur stories and want more....

Auspat2121Auspat2121over 2 years ago

Beautiful story from start to finish, great that all the sexual contact worked out well and seems like all are satisfied with the arrangement. Good luck to all three of you.

KinkCuriousInNJUSKinkCuriousInNJUSover 2 years ago

This was an oddly satisfying story, up until the epilogue. I thought Liz's sexual awakening (or so we assumed up until she admitted to having sex with her sister previously, and then again now) was pretty believable for the most part. What I didn't like was how Liz "discovered" her sister and Jack going at it, even though it was kinda planned. And then never telling her sister that it had been all a plan to tell her that they were already sleeping together. I also don't like how Liz and Kathy continue to sleep together but Jack is not 'allowed' to (?) The rest of the story was pretty good up until that point, just the ending was a bit of a let down.

TerrydactilTerrydactilover 1 year ago

Superb story, more please

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

Great story until it wasn't. I guess Elizabeth didn't want to share Jack with her sister. Shame on her if Katherine were ever to find out the truth. Even she said that her sister wasn't stupid. BTW, in this last chapter it's now panties and not knickers? Not that I'm complaining, just wondering, lol.

Aussie1951Aussie1951about 1 year ago
Great story until the end

I feel sorry for the Aunt she was craving for his affection and dick of course.What a fucking wimp Jack is, he should’ve used him domination over his mother to accept his aunt as his so they could carry on as before. Clearly the mother got the better deal. Fucking the sister at her home and fucking the son in his. Sort of put a dampener on the story. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I think all the reponding readers are male. We guys love incestual dominance. When a second female is involved, an aunt or maybe the grandmother of the young man.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

What a great series! I, perhaps, would have had a slightly different ending, but this was your story, and a great story it was. Thank you for telling it.

5⭐

ukrainianukrainian5 months ago

Well that was a story and a half... A great series and I feel the ending was slightly messed up. Your story went in a direction that I had not expected. Moving away to a cottage in the country for all to live together and sleep in one bed was my thoughts but you were sat at the keyboard instead of me. Well worth five stars. I look forward to finding more of you work. Thank you for writing.

MRDADDYOMRDADDYO3 months ago

Well done, so masterly worded, tender, love and real meaning behind it. I love the emotions and the tenderness between mom an son calling each other darling that was fantastic it was one of the best I have read on here. It was nice to there ages more realistic. Not a 19 yr old son an a 36 yr old gorgeous model like mom. 5+ stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous