A Makeover for My Old Mum Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sylviafan
Sylviafan
2,117 Followers

Like most second climaxes it wasn't as intense, or as long, as the first, and I was out of breath and gasping, flopping onto my back, Katherine on her elbow, leaning over me and kissing me, telling me what a good fucking I'd given her. I felt stifled and got up, pretending to need the bathroom.

Back in bed, Katherine was all over me again. 'Oh Jack, I loved the feel of you inside me. Was it good for you? I'm sure next time will be even better and we can try new things. I want to suck you till you come in my mouth and I want you to lick me out! God, isn't this exciting!'

I felt uncomfortable and couldn't stop thinking about Elizabeth, in hospital, waiting for the dawn and her trip to surgery. Eventually the wine and the sex took their toll and Katherine went to sleep, snoring lightly, but I stayed awake for a long time, wondering what to do.

When I woke the next morning my only thought was to get out of the house as quickly as possible. I'd spent hours awake in the night wracked with guilt and determined to make a clean breast of things with Elizabeth. Aunt Katherine had other ideas.

'Are you going to give your auntie a good seeing to before you go?' The bedroom curtains were still drawn and it was night-dark in the room, so I couldn't see her smudged make-up, just the outline of her head on the pillow next to mine. During the night I'd promised myself I'd just get up in the morning and go, but now desire, that fickle flower, began opening its petals and that warm feeling of lust trickled through my loins. She was, after all, a sexy sixty-something with a trim figure and lovely breasts. And she was naked in the bed beside me. She was also my aunt and that, if I was truthful, was the clincher. I was just finding the whole incest experience to be irresistibly erotic.

So we made love again, and this time it was slow and gentle and I kissed my aunt and nuzzled her neck and cheeks and softly called her Kathy and she stroked my face and told me how handsome I was and how lucky she was to have a nephew like me and how much fun we were going to have together. And I came easily and it was very intense, taking me by surprise.

'I'm sorry,' I said, climbing off her. 'That sort of crept up on me unawares.'

'No apology needed,' she smiled. 'I'm flattered that I can make a handsome young stud like you come inside an old thing like me.' She paused. 'But would you mind masturbating me? I'm very aroused, it won't take long.'

So I lay down beside her and slid two fingers into her twat, which was still leaking my spunk onto the mattress, and started masturbating her with a circular rubbing motion. And she was right, it didn't take long; within a couple of minutes her breathing had become faster and shallower and then she arched her back and gave a little scream before pushing my hand away, her clitoris hyper-sensitive after her climax.

I got out as quickly as decently possible after that, not stopping for breakfast or a shower. Aunt Katherine tried to pin me down to meeting up the following Saturday but again I prevaricated.

'I don't know if mum will be up to meeting Don next Saturday, what with her wrist operation and everything.'

'What about the weekend after,' she asked, plaintively, and I felt a belated rush of affection for her.

'Ok, maybe the weekend after.' I wasn't sure exactly how that was going to work but determined that I would cross that bridge etc. As it turned out, the weekend after next would indeed see my aunt and I copulating together again...

* * *

Elizabeth was discharged on Sunday morning and by the following Saturday she was able to drive and was eager to spend the day with me. I called round to have a cup of tea with Katherine one evening during the week and explained to her that there was a leaver's party at work on Saturday evening which I was expected to attend. Katherine suggested that she could meet me at my flat after the party and was obviously disappointed when I gently said no.

'You did say maybe the following weekend, didn't you?'

'Yes,' I said, feeling that life was about to get very complicated. 'That's a possibility.'

So it was with a somewhat heavy heart that I welcomed my mother through the door of the flat just after lunchtime on Saturday. However, the kiss she gave me dispelled a lot of the gloom. Elizabeth had not just learned to kiss; she could now give lessons. And there was something about feeling her front teeth as we kissed that never failed to excite. A vulnerability and intimacy that hadn't been there when I kissed her sister, or anyone else I'd ever kissed.

The kissing inevitably led to the bedroom where we took our time undressing each other, me marvelling at my mother's sheer sexiness, despite her flat chest and skinny frame, in seamed black stockings and a lacy suspender belt, her pussy freshly shaven (though how she'd managed to shave and fasten her stockings with one wrist in a support bandage I don't know). She was carefully made-up as always, with the heavy eye cosmetics that I liked and post-box red nail varnish.

She sat on the edge of the bed, her legs wide apart, and I knelt reverently before her and buried my face in her labia, sucking the folds of skin into my mouth, pushing my tongue in as far as I could, flicking it over her clit, moving lower to inhale the scent of her rosebud and moistening it with the tip of my tongue. She sighed and opened her legs wider and I kissed her inner thighs and ran my hands over her stockings, feeling the seams at the back.

Kicking off her heels, she shuffled up the bed, leaning back against the headboard and inviting me to straddle her. I leaned on the headboard and looked down to see my mother take my rigid penis in her hand and guide it into her mouth. She sucked and licked me for a long time, knowing that I wouldn't come yet, stroking my balls and shaft. Then, moistening one middle finger with her cunt juices, she teased it into my anus, up to the first knuckle, leaving it there while I gasped and reached behind me, trying to get hold of her hand, so I could push her finger further in.

'Deeper,' I said, hoarsely. But instead she withdrew her finger and took my cock out of her mouth.

'I've got something for you,' she whispered. 'Would you like to see it?'

I nodded. 'Yes.'

Leaning over for her handbag she unzipped a side pocket and withdrew a black, latex butt plug, a little bigger than the purple one which she used. 'I thought it would be nice if we both had one in.'

'Oh God,' I stuttered, 'that is such an erotic idea...'

'Shall I put yours in now?'

I knelt on the bed while she got the lubricant from the bedside cabinet. Then she knelt behind me and I heard the faint raspberry sound as she squeezed a dollop of the slimy jelly onto her red-tipped finger.

'Are you ready, darling, this will be a bit cold.'

I tried not to wince as her fingertip touched my anus and smeared lubricant around my sphincter. There was a pause as she replenished the jelly then I felt her finger slide in, deeper and deeper... then out again and another pause and the faint raspberry again as she smeared a dollop of jelly onto the butt plug and coated the length of it. Then she touched it to my anus and I flinched.

'Relax,' she said, as I'd said to her as I penetrated her anus for the first time. 'It's not half the size of your penis.' So I tried to relax and felt the plug slide in, stretching my muscle ring as the width increased. Then it was in and my sphincter closed over it.

'How does that feel?'

'Good,' I said. And it did. Good and strange at the same time. Intrusive, but deeply, deeply erotic.

'Will you put mine in now?'

I always enjoyed putting my mother's butt plug in and I took my time. It didn't hurt her nowadays, and she loved the feel of it in her when I penetrated her vagina. Then we made love, in the missionary position and it was perhaps the most erotic and loving coupling that we'd ever experienced. It went on for a long time, gentle movement, whispers and soft moans and gasps. The feeling of the plug in my anus was highly arousing and I now knew something of how my mother felt when we had anal intercourse. We made love in this position for at least half an hour before the inevitable build up. It was Elizabeth who climaxed first.

'I'm starting to come, darling, oh Christ I'm coming, oh Jack, oh God...!'

That triggered my orgasm, which hit me like a whirlwind, causing my anal sphincter to clamp down on the plug, sending arrows of pleasure from my anus to my brain, and jetting my thick semen deep into my mother's cunt. The orgasm took an age to die away and the afterglow lasted for long minutes, as I lay beside Elizabeth and she came into my arms and I said I loved her and she said she loved me too, very much.

After sexual intercourse that intense, there was no question of a repeat performance that afternoon so after showering we decided to go for walk before dinner, along the canal. The afternoon was warm and bright, the sun threatening to break through but never quite making it. We had an ice cream and talked about inconsequential things. I wanted to be able to hold her hand but we couldn't do that in public. Then the conversation turned to Katherine, and I steeled myself for my confession.

'How was your meal last Friday?' she began.

'Look, Elizabeth, there's something I need to tell you.' I felt wretched and ashamed.

'Are you going to tell me my sister seduced you?'

I was stunned. 'How did you know?'

'I didn't know. I guessed. Correctly it seems.'

'Look, it was just as much my fault as hers. We both had a fair bit to drink and, well...'

By unspoken agreement we took a vacant bench by the towpath and were silent for a few minutes, watching a narrow boat chug past, a fat, jolly woman at the tiller waving to us. I was waiting for something from my mother but she just sat still, looking out over the canal and the fields beyond. 'I could have said no,' I said, trying to stimulate some reaction.

'It's alright, Jack, I'm not cross.'

'You're not? I asked, puzzled.

'No.'

'How on earth did you guess?'

Elizabeth gave me a tired smile. 'It wasn't hard to work out. My sister's always had the hots for you. I mean she's never said anything but it's obvious from the way she's always touching you and hugging you. Then after I got home from hospital, she was like the cat who'd got the cream. So I assumed she'd had her way with you.' She paused. 'There's something I need to tell you -- about Katherine and me.'

I waited, wondering what she was going to say.

'It was the year I went to university,' she began. 'I was eighteen, and it was the summer holidays. Katherine was home too, from college; she'd just finished her second year. Mum and dad went down to Devon for two weeks. Ilfracombe. It was where we always went and up till that year I'd always gone with them. But they gave me the choice of staying with Katherine and I thought that might be fun, having two weeks in the house without my parents.' She smiled to herself. 'Quite a heady prospect for a mousy little thing like me.'

'So what happened?'

'Can't you guess? My highly sexed elder sister seduced me. No, that's not quite right. She got me drunk on sweet sherry and started taking my clothes off and putting her hand down my knickers.'

'Sounds more like sexual assault than seduction,' I remarked, stunned by her narrative.

'No, it wasn't like that. If I'd told her to stop I'm sure she would have done, Katherine's not like that. But I started to get aroused, it felt nice. Better than when I did it to myself. So I let her carry on and she made me come and then she asked me to do the same with her...'

'And did it continue after that first time?' I asked, excited now, my head filled with visions of my mother and aunt as they must have looked all those years ago, masturbating each other to a climax.

'Oh yes, that was just the start. We slept together that night, and every night my parents were away. And we didn't stop at masturbation. Katherine taught me about cunnilingus and we did it to each other and she showed me her dildo and used it on me... I'm sorry Jack,' she was pink and embarrassed. 'I've never told anybody about this, obviously.'

'What happened after the holiday? When gran and grandad got back?'

'Nothing. Katherine went back to college; I went to Uni and we never spoke about it and it never happened again. Until Katherine came to live a few weeks ago.'

I felt breathless. 'Then it happened again?'

'Yes. Same modus operandi. Except that she had the decency to get me drunk on a decent bottle of port instead of that awful cooking sherry. And yes, I did think of you and feel guilty... I still feel guilty. But I hadn't seen you for nearly two weeks and I was as randy as anything and then there was the port. Well, I've told you what happened the last time I got drunk on port. So,' she said, sighing, 'I'm not cross with you, and I hope you're not cross with me. It wouldn't have happened with anybody else apart from Katherine.'

We walked back to my flat and got changed and went out for an early dinner to an Italian restaurant -- one of our favourite eateries. The conversation was a bit stilted over the meal and the table was in too prominent a position for me to explore underneath my mother's skirt. It wouldn't have been the right thing to do anyway. Dusk was falling as we finished the meal and settled the bill.

'What do you want to do now?' I asked as we stood outside. 'There're a couple of things on at the multiplex if you fancy a movie.'

'No, not tonight. I'm feeling insecure and I want you to take me to bed and show me how much you want me.'

We kissed in the back of the taxi, with the driver eying us in the rear-view mirror, but I didn't care. She wanted me to show her the extent of my desire, so be it. I practically dragged her through the front door of the flat and pinned her up against the wall by the door, kissing her savagely and pulling her skirt up, feeling her stocking tops. I was ragingly hard and filled with carnal desire for my mother. She had adopted the Elizabeth persona and was whimpering with anticipation, vulnerable to my needs and desires.

I pulled her into the bedroom and told her to strip, while I tore off my clothes. She took off her skirt and blouse, breathing heavily, face flushed and lipstick smeared all over her mouth. Probably all over mine too. I unclipped her bra and pulled it free, pushing her on to the bed.

'What are you going to do to me?' she asked in a gasping voice.

'Tie you down,' I said, shortly. 'Spread your arms and legs out!'

I tied her down tightly, more tightly than usual, her arms and legs so stretched out she could hardly move. Then I gagged her. She looked at me with wide eyes, the black plastic ball stretching her full red lips, saliva on her lower lip. I knelt beside her and ran my hand over her shaven and glistening vulva.

'Now I'm going to spank your pussy.' I'd done this once before and Elizabeth had loved it and exhorted me to smack her harder. I had been surprised and intensely turned on, like now.

I slid two fingers into her sopping twat and spread the juices all around her labia and clitoris. There was a faint squelching sound as I worked my fingers inside her and a faint sucking as I withdrew them. She closed her eyes in anticipation but opened them wide again as I delivered the first smack, a sharp, wet slap. Then I slid my fingers in her again, working them in and out, then another smack, building up a rhythm.

Squelch, suck, squelch, suck, squelch, suck, SMACK.

Squelch, suck, squelch, suck, squelch, suck, SMACK.

I was iron hard. My mother was thrashing her head around on the pillow, moaning through the gag, spittle running down her chin, trying to arch her back and tensing her legs and arms against the relentless restraining straps. I was momentarily concerned that I was hurting her and I released the gag and removed it.

'Are you ok?'

'You just made me come. God, Jack, what do you do to me?'

I smacked her twice more, the skin of her vulva now pink with the abuse. Kneeling between her legs I slid into her soaking cunt and started to fuck her hard and ruthlessly, pushing my juice coated fingers into her mouth and telling her to suck them, which she did greedily. I wasn't far from an orgasm when Elizabeth relaxed her body and smiled up at me, archly.

'Do you want to come in my anus, Jack? I'd really like you to.'

Mother was looking for the ultimate in vulnerable experiences and I was more than happy to oblige. Releasing her ankles, I lifted her legs to expose her brown rosebud. The tube of cherry-flavoured lubricant was on the bedside table. I squeezed a big dollop onto my cock and smeared it round, then I pushed her legs right over, holding them down with one arm while I guided my erection to her anus. She gasped as the head touched her most intimate spot.

'Yes, Jack, push it in. Right in.'

I pushed, then pushed harder, and the tip of my cock started to go in, to expand her anal sphincter, allowing me in further and further... Then the head was in. Elizabeth hadn't made a sound except for a low groaning. She had learned how to relax her muscle and she took me painlessly and with ease nowadays. I sank in my full seven inches, feeling the soft warmness of her rectal walls envelop me.

'How does that feel?' I always asked her that when I penetrated her rectum.

'Wonderful. Now fuck me, Jack, as hard as you want.'

I started slowly, with shallow thrusts, building up speed and depth of penetration. Leaning over my mother I kissed her and nibbled her ears and nipples, biting down on the little rosy nubs and causing her to cry out.

'Oh God, yes! Come in me, darling, come in mummy's bottom!'

For reasons that no doubt Freud would have known all about, my mother referring to herself as "mummy" and the use of the word "bottom" in the throes of sexual intercourse always made me come and today was no exception. My orgasm was one of those where the world goes grey and shrinks down to a single event, my penis, pistoning in and out of my mother's anus, jetting milky-white spunk deep inside her.

My climax went on for long seconds and afterwards I gently removed myself and released my mother from her bonds. We kissed, tenderly, and lay side by side, out bodies cooling.

'I'm not giving this up,' she said presently.

'Us?'

'Yes, us. This. Everything we had before Katherine arrived.'

'So what do we do?' I asked. 'Tell Katherine about us? She could hardly say anything. She's had both of us. And if we don't tell her she's going to keep pestering to come round here on Saturday night, because she thinks you're out with the mysterious Don.'

'I think we can be a bit more subtle than just telling her. After all, she doesn't know that you've told me about you and her yet.' Elizabeth was quiet for a few minutes, thinking.

'Yes,' she said at length, 'I think that could work very nicely. Are you up to a bit of play-acting, Jack?'

* * *

So, when my Aunt Katherine sent me a text message early the following week to see if I were still available on Saturday night, I replied that I was free and looking forward to seeing her and would she mind if I came over to her house as I was in the middle of decorating my lounge. She replied that that was fine and she'd text me as soon as her sister was gone.

Elizabeth didn't leave to meet the fictitious Don until after seven, so it was nearly eight o'clock by the time I arrived at mum's house and let myself in. Aunt Katherine came rushing in from the kitchen and hugged me tightly, kissing me on the lips.

'It's so good to see you Jack! I'm all silly and excited. I've been looking forward to this evening for ages! Your mother said she's spending the night with Don, so that means you can stay over if you'd like to. I hope you can. I'd love to spend the night with you. All this was delivered in between kisses and I was feeling smothered again.

Sylviafan
Sylviafan
2,117 Followers