A Makeover for My Old Mum Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Yes, I can stay over. That would be nice,' I said, gently disengaging her.

She grabbed one of my hands and placed it on her dark-green silk dress, on her upper thigh. 'Feel that. It's my suspenders. I'm wearing stockings for you. You do like stockings, don't you?' She put her arms around me and kissed me and I kissed her back, though without the same passion with which I kissed Elizabeth.

'Shall we go to bed now?' she whispered breathlessly, 'before dinner.'

'Oh I'd rather build up the anticipation,' I told her, kissing her back and sliding my tongue into her mouth. 'I'd like to eat dinner with you and kiss you on the settee while I imagine what you look like in black stockings and suspenders.' This apparently satisfied Katherine and we went into the kitchen.

Dinner was excellent, my aunt had made a special effort and the chicken tagine was a dream, as was the queen of puddings, one of my favourites. And we didn't drink too much wine. 'I want to feel everything, tonight,' explained Katherine.

In the front room after the meal we kissed and cuddled and explored each other without removing any clothing, though I did put my hand far enough up my aunt's dress to ascertain that she was wearing panties. Eventually I could keep her at bay no longer and we went up to her bedroom, me glancing at my watch as we went. Inside, she undressed me slowly, savouring the moment that each garment came off. My briefs were last and as my cock sprang free, she grabbed it and took it in her mouth, red lips closing over the swollen and purple glans. Then she released me.

'Go and sit in the chair, Jack. Auntie's going to do a little strip for you.'

There was a big old, upholstered chair in a corner of the room, part of an original three-piece suite. I sank into it and watched as Katherine stripped for me, slowly and seductively, slipping her dress down over her stockings, unhooking her bra and finally pulling down her panties to reveal her vulva, the labia puffed and open, shiny pink skin visible inside. Without a word, she came to me and knelt over me in the chair, lowering herself onto my prong, taking it easily, right in. Then, with a hand on each of the old chair's arms, she started rocking back and forth, fucking me slowly and rubbing her clit against my pelvis. I groaned in arousal and took one of her breasts in my hand, sucking the big nipple into my mouth, biting down gently. Katherine started rocking faster, her eyes unfocussed, her breathing ragged, and I knew she was approaching a climax. I bit down harder and she cried out as the orgasm swept through her, collapsing into my arms as it subsided.

She was silent and motionless for a long time and I was beginning to wonder if she'd passed out, which would have been a problem, as she was a dead weight. But she raised her head and smiled slightly, as though infinitely weary.

'You've done it again, Jack. Make me come like never before.' I forbore to mention that it was mainly what she'd done rather than me. 'Would you like to go on top of me now, darling?'

I nodded and she climbed effortfully off and went over to the bed, where she lay down with her legs open and her feet pointing at the ceiling. I followed her onto the bed and penetrated her. She was very wet, like last time, and again I had difficulty feeling much sensation apart from a warm wetness. But I was still rock hard and I started fucking her with long, purposeful thrusts, confident that I wouldn't reach an orgasm anytime soon.

It was about twenty minutes later that I heard the front door latch, mainly because I was listening out for it. Auntie was writhing beneath me, moaning and sobbing, her make-up a mess, so she heard nothing, right up to the point that the bedroom door burst open to reveal my mother, in a towering rage.

'What in God's name is going on here?' she hissed, her face white.

I sprang back from my aunt, who lay as if paralysed, unable to speak, her mouth opening and shutting like a fish.

'Get some clothes on, the pair of you and get downstairs! I can't think straight at the moment so I'm going to walk around the block to try and clear my head. And when I get back,' she spat, as she left the room, 'we'll talk.'

With mum gone, Aunt Katherine seemed to regain some of her senses. 'Oh Christ,' she said, looking at me. 'What a bloody mess. What the hell are we going to say?'

'I suppose we can start with "sorry" but I don't think that's going to cut much ice.' I was pulling on my trousers and shirt. 'Let's just see what she's like when she gets back.'

She put a dressing gown on and we went downstairs, Katherine looking as though she were on her way to her execution. We sat apart on the settee and waited for mum's return. An unpleasant twenty-five minutes during which we hardly spoke. There wasn't really much to say. My mother had caught her son fucking her sister.

Eventually we heard the door again and after a while mum came into the front room.

'We're really sorry, mum,' I began.

'I don't want to hear it. Upstairs, both of you, to my bedroom.'

Katherine and I glanced at each other as we left the front room and headed up the stairs. In my mother's bedroom we stood awkwardly as she followed us in and closed the door. I had some idea of the script for this evening's drama but even I was surprised at mum's next move. Unbuttoning and unzipping her skirt, she dropped it to the bedroom floor and then removed her panties.

'Right,' she said, 'I don't suppose you've got around to telling my son what you and I have been up to for the past few weeks.' She didn't wait for an answer. This was all mum, the stern and resolute librarian. In fact it was mum turbocharged; there was no visible trace of the submissive Elizabeth. Sitting down in her bedroom chair she splayed her legs over the arms and looked at her sister. 'Well now you can show him. Get down and lick my cunt.'

That word, coming from my mother's lips was probably as big a shock to Katherine as the order. She hesitated and mumbled something that might have been "no."

'Now!' demanded mum and, as if in a dream, I watched as Katherine knelt on the carpet in front of the chair and lowered her head to her sister's sex. She was hesitant at first, aware, I suppose, of her unusual audience, lapping tentatively like a cat that doesn't fully trust the saucer of milk. Over the top of her head mum smiled at me and winked.

'Come on, lick me! Get your tongue right into my snatch.' I'd never heard mum use that word before and probably neither had her sister. Katherine responded, pushing her tongue between mum's outer labia, into the pink wetness, gorging on the juices that were trickling down towards mum's rosebud. 'That's better. Now lick my clit.'

Her sister mover her head up and took mum's clitoris in her mouth. It was clear she'd done this before, many times. Mum let Katherine lick and suck her clit for a few moments before she pushed her head away. She stood up and came over to the bed, where I was still kneeling. Lying down on her back, she opened her legs and looked at me. 'Right, it's your turn.'

I feigned shock. 'What, you mean...?'

'I mean come and fuck me. You're ok with fucking my sister, so why not me? It's still only incest. And my sister has had a great deal more cock than me in the course of her life. Now I want some. So get down here and fuck me.'

I looked across at Katherine. 'What should I do?'

My aunt was now sitting in the chair, her hand straying through her pubic bush, a finger teasing her lips apart. She looked very aroused. 'Do as she says, Jack.'

So I did. Going down between my mother's legs I penetrated her, fully. She gasped and bucked her hips up towards me. 'Come on Jack, give it to me like you did to your aunt.'

Mum and I had rehearsed this but I still found it difficult to play the part of naughty son compelled to fuck his mother in front of his aunt. It had a strong air of unreality. As I thrust in and out of my mother's cunt I looked over at Aunt Katherine. She was now openly masturbating, her eyes fixed on the bed where her nephew was fucking his mother. If I were going to come in my mum, as she'd insisted beforehand that I must, I needed to concentrate. So I blanked out the current scene and replayed some history. I remembered our first kiss and the tentative steps to the first time we made love. I visualised those videos where Elizabeth had masturbated and fingered her anus. I recalled the first time we'd tried bondage and that first, unbelievable, anal penetration. Best of all, I thought about the years that lay ahead of us and the exquisite erotica that we would indulge in.

My imagination did the trick. 'I'm coming!' I gasped and shot my semen deep into my mother's vagina, while she lay underneath me and while her sister strummed her clitoris in the chair next to the bed, trying to reach her own climax. When the waves of pleasure had subsided, I climbed off my mother, playing out a post coital awkwardness that wasn't all pretence. But mum hadn't quite finished yet.

'Now get down between my legs and lick Jack's spunk out of my cunt hole.' This was directed at Katherine. Mum hadn't mentioned any such finale and I was shocked and imagined that my aunt would refuse, but instead she scrambled onto the bed and buried her head between her sisters thighs, slurping up my discharge as it trickled out of her with every appearance of enjoyment.

When she was done, mum opened her arms wide. 'Now come here, both of you.' Katherine and I lay down either side of her and she put an arm around each of us. 'Right then, where do we go from here?'

Epilogue

The question was a rhetorical one; Mum had worked out beforehand exactly where we were all going. After a decent interval, the mythical "Don" was dumped and mum announced that from now on she would be spending the whole of each weekend at my flat. There wasn't much that her sister could say to that. I don't believe she ever realised that mum and I had tricked her, and I never had sex with my aunt again, or at least haven't yet... And mum never speaks about what she and her sister get up to at her house during the week, though on the occasions when I come over to do odd jobs, and poke around upstairs, it's obvious that only one bed is being used.

I live for the weekends. Elizabeth does the shopping on the Friday afternoon and has a meal prepared by the time I get back from the office. We spend the weekend making love, going for walks, eating, kissing, hugging, talking and exploring the outer reaches of our carnal desires.

The events in this series of stories all happened more than five years ago. I'm finishing off writing this account an hour or so after Elizabeth has left my flat to go back to her house. We made love before she went and I can still smell her scents on my fingers. And taste them too.

Elizabeth is sixty-seven now. She'll be sixty-eight in a few weeks. The sex between us is better than ever, but we are both aware that this can't go on forever. Maybe another five years? I'm glad that Katherine lives with my mum because now she'll always have company and they will support each other as they grow older and more frail. But there is a sadness about me too. I'm just thirty, and the love of my life has had a thirty-seven-year start on me. And when she is gone there will be long years left to me when I have only the memory of her sweetness, her vulnerability, her passion.

The End