A Male Unicorn

Story Info
Wife meets a stranger that seems too good to be true.
1.7k words
2.85
16k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In ancient myths the unicorn is depicted as a male creature, however in modern times we lean more toward a female depiction. Due to the rarity of what I bring to the table, I consider myself a "unicorn" of sorts. My husband? Not so much. He's more like a llama. I never even considered the thought of another unicorn, a male unicorn, but...I believe I've met one.

On the website a faithful wife should never be on, his username instantly piqued my interest. In my past life (or basically my entire decade of being in the 20s) my type was very specific: super tall, preferably dark hair, pierced and covered in tattoos. Bonus points if he played the guitar and even more so the bass!

Truthfully that never stopped being my type, but the path that my life took didn't cross paths with many men of that specific genre. As soon as I creeped his pictures I was smitten, taken back to being twenty years old and loving the feeling of tattooed skin against my lips. I can't even remember now if he messaged me or I messaged him, but there was an instant connection. Fairly quickly I gave him my Snap.

We dirty flirted late into the night with the promise we'd make it happen to meet each other. I'll be honest and say my communication skills aren't the best during the work week. My job is nonstop human interaction and sometimes I disassociate without meaning to. But this gorgeous man was sweetly persistent in the best way. He really wanted me to come over Thursday, but there was absolutely no way I could swing that. However my Friday evening suddenly became free with an alibi, and when I offered he jumped at the opportunity.

I had to wait until his children went to sleep. He kept apologizing, thinking I was going to be annoyed or upset. In reality it just made me more attracted to him, thinking of him being a good Dad. Finally he was able to have me come over and just pulling up outside his house I knew this was going to be an experience to say the least.

He came outside to escort me in, the gentleman. He took me in through the biggest garage I've ever seen in my life, up a small flight of stairs into the house. The house. Goodness sakes alive. This man did not flex at all, but this was the most amazing house I've ever been in. Had I been able to design a perfect home, it would have been almost carbon copy of it. I wanted so much to explore, but of course we couldn't. He led be into to the master suite. Although I mentioned it earlier as a tease, he truly was a gentleman. We had great conversation before he made a cheeky innuendo that turned into us ever so passionately kissing.

He softly but firmly told me to get on the bed. He laid me down and kissed me before slipping off my pants. With deft hands he fingered my pussy and gave himself away with a moan that had a bit of a voice crack. He was enamored with how wet I was, I knew. As if he could read my mind, he made his way down my body with his handsome face ending up between my legs. I couldn't help but my run my fingers through his hair and stroke his face. He was just so God damn sexy and what I ever did to get the honor of having this man WANT to eat my pussy, I'll never know.

My husband doesn't eat pussy. He doesn't like it. He'll do it, scarcely and since he doesn't enjoy it he's not good at it. Therefore I don't even bother asking. I've had it done by other men, and it's felt great, even amazing at times. But never had I actually had a genuine orgasm from it being done. And furthermore, although other partners have made me squirt, cream and damn near pass out from pleasure, no one, no one had ever made me cum like I can make myself cum.

Until him. My unicorn.

He had my legs spread and focused mostly on my clit. He used he fingers, expertly, but the main focus was his mouth oh God, that mouth, was on my clit. I moaned and whined my praises of his skill, gripping his hair and sometimes holding his hand, which made my heart skip a beat and my pussy glisten just a little bit more. I was taken by surprise when I felt the tightening of my pussy walls and the instinctive outward push that happens right before I squirt. Sure enough, seconds later I was squirting in his mouth. I felt him grin and moan in triumph. I could literally hear him swallowing gulp after gulp of my squirt.

I pulled him up to me and kissed him, hard, tasting myself, wanting to taste more. He asked me if I liked it and all I could do was pathetically nod. We changed positions so I could suck his fat cock and balls. I got pretty low and was tempted to stick my tongue in his ass, but he pulled me up and asked if I wanted to ride him. I couldn't refuse. I mounted him and he told me to ride and do whatever I needed to to feel good. Everything felt good! I rode him, enjoying the feeling of his cock, his hands digging into my hips, the gorgeously sly smile playing in his eyes. It was bliss.

Later, (time seemed to stand still) he confessed he needed to eat my pussy again because it was so fucking delicious. Again his attention was focused on my clit. He paused, grabbed something from the bedside drawer and inserted it up my ass. The toy began tenderly fucking my ass as his mouth was back on my lips. It felt good, so, so good. I began to feel a familiar tightening internally, under my clit. I only ever feel this when I am playing with my clit. I began to whine. He chuckled, knowingly. He continued. I began to whine louder. I began bucking my hips, trying to get more of my clit into his mouth. He pushed my hips down, continuing the same steady rhythm. (Later this made more sense as I learned what an experienced musician he is.) I realized he was going to make me cum. Genuinely cum. I told him so, first softly but then louder. With my clit between his lips he murmured, "Mmm hmm."

That did it. My pussy started to contract and the thick cum that's produced only from my clitoral orgasms began to pump out of my pussy. Once he was satisfied with the amount of cum I produced, he lapped it all up like a starving dog. After giving me a moment to recover, he asked me to get on my hands and knees. He pushed me down into the soft pillows and pulled me by my thighs back to him. He grabbed his cock and teased my asshole with it. He asked if I was ready and I panted out, "Yes."

It took a bit since his cockhead is so God damn fat, but he got it inside me. He sunk all the way in and we both shuddered. He pulled me up a bit, and then told me to look at him. I was able to turn enough to see my big ass cheeks bouncing like crazy as he fucked my tight hole. He pulled me up a bit farther and begin fucking quicker, more firmly.

"I'm going to fill your ass with so much cum, all to be taken home to your husband," he said in my ear.

I moaned like the pathetic slutty wife that I am and kept saying yes over and over. I begged him for it. I begged for it all, for him to fill me. He couldn't take it any more and like the spoiled brat I am, I got my way. He pumped spurt and spurt of hot cum up my ass. He stayed inside me for a moment, unloading every drop before easing out of me. I was in total pleasure-shock, and curled into a tiny ball to enjoy what I call "orgasm aftershocks". He was so sweet and concerned, making sure I was okay because he thought I was frightened.

And then we laid there for a long while, not cuddling, but idly touching each other, just talking. Well, mostly him telling me epic stories and me laying there, biting my lip like a pathetic school girl with a crush on the bad boy. It was so much fun and I hated for it to end. He kept checking that I enjoyed myself, which honestly was adorable.

He was going to walk me outside, but we ended up stopping in the garage, sitting down and sharing videos, songs, pictures and just random shit on our phones. I had to snap back to reality because I could have easily stayed there all night hanging out and laughing with him. Eventually we made our way to my car, where I bid him goodbye with a good old-fashioned peace sign, because I'm that much of a dork. He told me once more he really enjoyed himself, to drive safe and then I better fucking tell him I made it home safe. Literally, the tattooed and pierced Romeo over here.

And that's what makes me laugh a bit. When I was younger if I had seen this man in my future I would have bet a million dollars he was my husband. The looks, the tattoos and piercings, the interests and hobbies, the beliefs, the sense of humor, the values and ideals, the GOD DAMN BISEXUAL SEXUAL ENERGY, everything. In reality that is the most opposite of what I ended up and married...and look where I am now. Stuck with a llama.

I can't wait to see him again. Not even for the previously unobtainable sex, but just to hang out and bullshit with him. Physical attraction is one thing, but being hot with an amazing mind?

I'm not sure when I'll get to see him again. I hope I do. I normally don't have attachments to my encounters, but then again it's not every day you encounter a unicorn.