All Comments on 'A Male Unicorn'

by licorne_soleil

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
TwentysevenTwentysevenover 1 year ago

Your eyesight must be bad. Why on earth did you marry a llama when you were looking for a unicorn?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A whore…what’s new!???

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

That’s settled then: you met your soul mate, the live of your life, the perfect man. So divorce your useless, piece of shit husband and take the kids to meet their new step dad.

Maybe you can soak the ex for alimony as well as child support. Force him to live in a crappy apartment because that’s all he can afford while you live in the lap of luxury.

Good for you! Wife of the year award for you,

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The only question I usually have for people that cheat on spouses for such reasons is "why marrying to someone who's sexually incompatible to you in the first place?"

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Erotic, but definitely a stroke story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Since when unicorns are despicable beings? A stupid excuse to cheat!

DessertmanDessertmanover 1 year ago

A fun, well written story.

It could stand alone or be the basis for further encounters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Makes no sense why she married someone so opposite. She get tired of waiting for mr right? Her idea of the perfect guy is one who would have sex with a married woman, complete stranger, with his children there?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why the fuck is she married to a man that she loathes?

This is all her problem, and she will pass it off as his problem.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Actually a very good first story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another version of all the first story cliche's.

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 1 year ago

Let me see if I got this right, first she meets him on a sex website, next they decide to meet in real life, but she has to wait for his kids to go to bed. The guy is a 'Literally, the tattooed and pierced Romeo', doesn't sound like a unicorn to me.

He is full of 'GOD DAMN BISEXUAL SEXUAL ENERGY', that said, '"I'm going to fill your ass with so much cum, all to be taken home to your husband," he said in my ear.'

Then it was topped off with, 'I normally don't have attachments to my encounters, but then again it's not every day you encounter a unicorn.' And,'In reality that is the most opposite of what I ended up and married...and look where I am now. Stuck with a llama.'

My interpretation, she is actually a Medusa and her Llama is stuck with her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Grandma got run over by a unicorn..... happened at our house New Years Eve..... lousy troll writing another story.....

MigbirdMigbirdover 1 year ago

Not sure how many readers will respond to your short piece, but would appear scores will be low and many comments negative because of the plot — alas the “pain” of posting in LW and not burning the bitch in the end. I like your username, the cheekiness around the female unicorn, the humor and the anonymity. Your “dream come true”male unicorn borders on caricature/no real personality — maybe by design; just your perfect lover. Also like the fact that she is not described — interesting aspect to your story. The sex scene is all about her happiness — she definitely enjoys herself, but it doesn’t feel as erotic as it should/could from your description. Make sense? Intensity does not translate into feeling at least for this reader. Regardless of what you take away from this writing experience, do hope you share more from your imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Whackdoodle seems a bit jealous of her. I suppose his dream unicorn is a skeevy black gang member with a 12” dick. It’s obvious the way he drools over stories of big black cocks and the way he tries to deflect so he appears to be some Mach o man, but in realit is a cross dressing sissy boy infatuated with being used by black men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I thought unicorns limited themselves to one night stands with virgins? The legends don't tell of them chasing worn out cunts and catching STDs, although that could explain why they're extinct now...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story please keep writing

Ridiculous69Ridiculous69over 1 year ago

Why would anyone want to be married to this selfish and narcissistic slut? She whines about a llama when she isn’t anything special. So tattoos and piercings make up your unicorn. If that’s the case just hit the local bike bar and they’ll take care of you. Do us a favor and write hubby as more than a moron that sets the unicorn free.

WhyjustwhyWhyjustwhyover 1 year ago

This slut considers herself a unicorn?? lol that's laughable. More like a trash panda.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If you dislike your husband so much then get divorced - simple - that way you don’t have to pretend to be anything but a slit. You and your husband can then find people more suited.

But, I’m guessing the husband provides a standard of living you couldn’t get off some tattooed musician. I’d guess I’ve hit the nail on the head.

ImpossiblefutureImpossiblefutureover 1 year ago

I rated low because the story was short and the assumption that a unicorn is male or female, it's neither, it's one of creations creatures which has no sex, dig deeper into facts when using mythical creatures as they are not always what you assume.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Seems to me a gay guy fantasy of becoming a married woman, who cheats on her unsuspecting and sexually lousy husband. Worst story in this site in a LOOOOONNNNNGGGGG. time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hopefully she'll get STD's a fade away so we don't have to hear anymore of her bull shit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife found this and we both enjoyed it tremendously. It was well-written, snappy, humorous and erotic. Women marry us llama-like men because we are good pack animals. I know, my wife is from the Andes Mountains in South America.

However, once a woman is married, she can’t help but keep a look out for unicorns – or, even near unicorns. Some wives, like the one in your story and my wife, want to be mounted by a unicorn instead of just us llama husbands.

My wife has enjoyed plenty of extra-marital unicorn action. Their ‘horn’ is usually a huge dong between their legs. She loves being gouged by their huge horn and being pumped full of their baby-batter. Or, as she says, "Baby splatter, as it coats the insides of my womb!"

The only consolation for us llama husbands is, as you said in your story, “I'm going to fill your ass with so much cum, all to be taken home to your husband,"…

Knowing our wives have been sexually satisfied, even if not by us, is rewarding for us llama husbands! Also, our children are half unicorn becasue my wife let's them breed her.

Great story about a slut wife getting what she needs!

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Actually, nothing special new or old. Just another vile cheating cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Looking for a unicorn huh ? Let me clue you in - unicorns are mythical, they only exist in fantasy never reality ! However llamas do exist in reality and they will spit on you if you irritate them . Quit chasing rainbows and get back in reality

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Don’t like being married to a llama? Divorce him and take responsibility for your own life. As it is, you’re just another cheating cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice try. Only men are this stupid and think with their sex organ. The woman you portrayed is your own cuck fantasy. Any woman this cheap and soulless in never married, or at least not for very long. Fail; but thanks for the effort.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous