All Comments on 'A Man Among Boys'

by RawSilhouette

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Interesting premise.

But somehow the dialogue gets in the way of the potentially erotic story.

Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I really enjoyed the story and could totally understand how Roxie felt not knowing how to say what she wants.Loved the fact that Mat just let her do what she wanted and didn't force her into anything.

Great job.

29wordsforsnow29wordsforsnowabout 3 years ago

Regarding the foreword mentioning insights on the male psyche, I feel a bit mislead as this story is a wonderfully intense open book on one female's inner processes. It's a very stimulating promotion for a simply question. We really should ask "What do *you* want?" more often, don't we?

Writing-wise very extensive, not lenghty but detailed. My favorite part was the 'first' kiss scene, slow flowing magma that gave a preview of the oncoming things: Teasing of the 'beast', not to make fun of Roxie, but to erupt her real self.

Mmh, there are maybe not enough Mats out there?

Thanks for sharing.

_random_randomabout 3 years ago

great story. i really liked the slow, deliberate pace of the sex scene.

OmenainenOmenainenabout 3 years ago

I loved this. I tend to like more angsty and complex (and middle aged ) characters myself, but I loved the style and the sex. Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRawSilhouette@RawSilhouette
Update July 2023: Currently playing around with a long-time fantasy from my late teens, early twenties. It is novel length which is why I haven't posted anything for quite a while. I am working with a lovely group of editors that I know will propel this project quickly to the ...