All Comments on 'A Man and a Trans Woman Make Love'

by IsabellaEmily

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
timothy522timothy522about 1 year ago

Please don't stop writing, this story is just so fucking hot!

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

You are such an awesome story teller, and one of my favorite authors.

However, I am still waiting for you to do a third chapter on "My girlfriend has a penis".

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

You are such an awesome story teller, and one of my favorite authors.

However, I am still waiting for you to do a third chapter on "My girlfriend has a penis".

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

You are such an awesome story teller, and one of my favorite authors.

However, I am still waiting for you to do a third chapter on "My girlfriend has a penis".

Want23exploreWant23exploreabout 1 year ago

What a beautiful, romantic, sexy story. Bravo IsabellaEmily

Mobile49Mobile49about 1 year ago
More please

If there is more to this story, please tell it. Bravo for the build up and the sex

VincepetroneVincepetroneabout 1 year ago

Excellent, such a lovingly written story. Please ask Paige for more inspiration .

OpenmarriageohioOpenmarriageohioabout 1 year ago

Another amazing story. Please ask Paige for more story ideas this was amazing.

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 1 year ago

Wow that was so sexy. Almost like my first time with a transgendered woman. If you haven’t already tried being with a transgendered person I highly recommend you try it.

Chr0nicBi0hazardChr0nicBi0hazardabout 1 year ago

This is fantastic! The build-up was perfect, and I'm so glad that this actually happened. It gives me some hope. Thanks for sharing this story, and your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent story. I enjoyed the build up, the erotic conversation and the sex. Definitely five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well, that was an erotic loving story. 5 Stars

StrappySandalsStrappySandalsabout 1 year ago

WOW!!!! I certainly enjoyed that!!! I think most dudes would love to explore the possibilities of sex with a beautiful dick-chick, but for the fact society has us programmed to be repressed assho!es!! It took me near 50- some years to open my mind to that possibility, and thanks to IsabellaEmily, I can at least live out my repressed fantasies... Keep your stories cumming!!

gforce746gforce746about 1 year ago

Magnificent immensely erotic story! Exceptionally well written, as always! Perfect build up getting acquainted with the characters was essential. Love this intimate story touching on a long fantasy of mine having sex with a Trans woman. Perfect ending in the shower as well and leaving open the possibility of another chapter. All 5 Stars!!!!!

robert33801robert33801about 1 year ago

Another great story .... Thank you for the slow emotional build up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Exquisite. Incredibly well written, best I have read in Literotica. Not a “who, what, where, when, why” news story nor a travelogue for “sexual tourists” [great term by the author]. The reader remains delightfully ignorant of the race, religion, national origin and other cosmic debris concerning Paige and Aaron. The author has followed the creative writing mandate to “show, don’t tell” to reveal the characters and the action. We know Aaron and Paige each finds the other to be attractive but are afforded the luxuries of imagining all else [change Aaron’s age and I am he, I imagine a smiling Kendall Perry as Paige]. The reader is invited to identify with and share in the almost unlimited possibilities the writer has developed and presented.

maxx308maxx308about 1 year ago

A very loving story, thank you so much for sharing ❤

Fenris420Fenris420about 1 year ago

Not my usual cup of tea but very well structured and written. I especially liked the dialog. It felt thoughtful and genuine. Progression of the sexy bits also seemed organic without trying to do too much all at once. 5/5*

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushabout 1 year ago

This is one of your best stories, I enjoyed it very much. I admit to also being curious about being with a trans woman, so this definitely hit home for me. Incredibly hot 🔥

HalDHalDabout 1 year ago

Unbelievably great. The build up was so erotic that the characters aren't the only ones having multiple "o's"!

Each of your stories gets better than the last one! Keep it going - please!

Beejay3Beejay311 months ago

I always love to make love to a tranny,..it’s such an exceptional,way of sexual stimulation for me.

Love to experience it again.

Thanks for this!

Rimbaud17Rimbaud1711 months ago

Wow. I've read hundreds, if not thousands, of stories on here. Many I have thought were great, outstanding, exhilarating. This one was beautiful.

lc69hunterlc69hunter11 months ago

You never fail to bring beauty and eroticism to your stories

OnlyInMyMindOnlyInMyMind10 months ago

Some writers could have made that awkward and seedy. Even if that wasn't an experience that I fantasise about, I still understood Aaron's sense of anticipation. Really good writing.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Hot. This is incredible 🔥.

stockingnutstockingnut8 months ago

Wow! That was fucking hot! Please, continue this story.

BikerChocolatBikerChocolat8 months ago

This story makes me very much horny.

I loved it!!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Thank you so much for this story. It is my fantasy as if you were reading my mind. I would love to meet someone like Paige.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Excellent story very well told, as always Miss Emily.

Strikes a chord as although I am not at all interested in men, only women, I do love to see cocks, balls and spunk and would love to suck a nice cock and swallow the spunk, and also feel and suck a nice pair of balls, rum my cock on another cock, rub my balls on another pair, come over a cock then lick my spunk off it and have the other cock come on my cock then have that spunk licked off.

A T-girl, or possibly a femboy, would be an ideal partner for this and an encounter like this one would be absolutely wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Loved it I wish that would happen me love your writing so please do more for this old man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Wow! What a wonderful story. It is pleasurable, sensual, emotionally intimate & very sexy. Please write a chapter 2. I can't wait to read it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIsabellaEmily@IsabellaEmily
Thanks for visiting my profile, no PM’s in the chat rooms please. I’m Isabella and I’m a pleasure addict from the Midwest, currently residing in Florida, where I spend my time swimming, running, fucking, reading, hiking, singing, swearing, touching, tickling, exploring, lovi...