All Comments on 'A Man Called Asshole'

by Farmers_Son

Sort by:
  • 156 Comments (Page 2)
BuzzCzarBuzzCzar10 months ago

Interesting concept, well told. 5* from me

RodrigoHacheRodrigoHache10 months ago

The bad guys win, too bad.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderher10 months ago
Are you a Cuck?

1 Star for a garbage ending. Then again, I really don't think you have written a decent story in some time. This story had such a massive promise, it's too bad it wasn't written by someone else.

This story was a complete waste of my time.

Freddog6601Freddog660110 months ago

I agree with Wargamer.

More and more, I’m seeing stories like this one with no likable characters.

Opinionated1Opinionated110 months ago

great writing, but anti-climatic...where's the ending?

the guy who did nothing wrong has to leave town and find

a job elsewhere with zero friends? this deserves a final

chapter with something going write for 'our asshole' - or is

the author trying to tell us "once an asshole, always an asshole"?

hmm..come on Farmers_Son!

LickideesplitLickideesplit10 months ago

Several implausible components.

Sweetie had given up her hymen. It is not a stretch that she

wanted to stay clear of a ‘bad boy.’ But by the stage where

they were dining out, and he had not acted like a predator

(that was months into dating) her hymen had not healed, nor sprouted diamonds nor

been blessed with a halo! That was, IMHO, when AssHole shoulda questioned her rationale.

There are a lot of twists and turns that affect many women’s sex perception. That is when a

therapist might help, not after a gang-bang.

rnebularrnebular10 months ago

Decent story aside from the very strange "wait until the wedding" like a year after they met. Not only does no sex that long make no sense for either, she obviously had no problems actually having sex with others. As another commenter stated, she wasn't a virgin again, so her withholding sex all the way until they got married really didn't resonate. The rest, I considered a good tragedy.

DoNotPassGoDoNotPassGo10 months ago

Decent story. Well worth the read, although all of the major characters are assholes.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x10 months ago

I don't understand those who are down on him because he USED to be an asshole. He changed, doesn't that count for something?

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShit10 months ago

That was excellent. People don’t understand how your past and reputation stick with you, despite positive changes demonstrated for a significant duration. There’s always the doubt. It’s like having trust or abandonment issues.

Although fictitious, Trey’s story isn’t far fetched. Relocation was his only path to rehabilitating his reputation. It’s a really good case in favor of arranged marriage, at least the way it was explained to me by Indian co-workers some time ago.

BSreaderBSreader10 months ago
An

Excellent story as usual but there has to be more, please continue and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A sequel that follows Lisa's journey starting with the engagement, her downfall, going in the honeymoon trip with Margo and life after the main character moves away could be a lot more interesting journey than following the main character as he builds a new life and tries to find love.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It was left incomplete.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Part 2? Looks like something you could and should build on.

lujon2019lujon201910 months ago

well that ended with a whimper

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The MC wasn't an asshole, he was a stupid asshole. Unfortunately, when he stopped being an asshole while courting Lisa, he stayed Stupid. Really really stupid. How did his "friends" have so much contact with Lisa, and he never knew? And how could he think Lisa was a promising marriage partner when she, too, is too stupid to breathe, or be a faithful wife. Who would want someone that fragile, shallow, and mentally dysfunctional to be the mother of his children?

\

Yeah, the basis of the plot is sound, but the characters and execution were lame. You over did the asshole portrayal, then the stupid gang bang whore from a chaste careful fiance'? Who thinks two wrongs make a right? And Lisa is getting off WAY to easy for her friends and family not to find out what an arrogant guiltless slut she became. She obviously was enjoying it; probably still is. That was a fail. Better luck with future work.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Despite the fact he should be dislikeable, I got a kick out of this yarn. It did seem a little disjointed, as in no smooth transitions between events but heck it was free and I had a laugh or two so lots of stars.

hindsight2020hindsight202010 months ago

A 5** part one.

A 3* complete story.

3*

TonyspencerTonyspencer10 months ago

An arsehole who I can sympathise with. Leopard’s spots can be changed, it’s about growing up, It looks like Lisa could grow up and he is friends were the real arseholes in this story. A sad tale entertainingly put together. 5*

AardieAardie10 months ago

FTDS. 5 star start but 3 stars as a complete story. The supposed asshole lets himself be run out of town. Great ending.

usaretusaret10 months ago

With such a wishy-washy ending, I could only give 3 stars.

fritz51fritz5110 months ago

I found the story to be more believable due to the fact that I have known friends like the ones described. Having them all work together jointly lying to Lisa might be a stretch, but one or two betraying him in order to nail his future bride is plausible.

OOAAOOAA10 months ago

Very good story 👍👍

Congratulations, five stars from here!

lerenardruselerenardruse10 months ago

Good solid story. It needs another chapter or two. There are too many loose ends that didn't get finished. That just a personal observation.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief10 months ago

Long buildup, good story but shitty ending. I did find it hard to believe that Lisa was so shallow that she could be turned by someone without demanding proof or at least confronting Trey with their pending wedding so close.

XluckyleeXluckylee10 months ago

Doesn't feel finished 3 stars from Xluckylee

TracklTrackl10 months ago

I know it was for story development, but I think author went too far. MC and Lisa didn't make an impression of soon-to-be newlyweds, or even a couple. They were so, so far apart, but mc for some reason did not see it.

3/5

mattenwmattenw10 months ago

A very entertaining story that I like. Why didn't your protagonist make a video of Lisa cheating? He would have reassured everyone who thought otherwise immediately!

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades10 months ago

Enjoyed the read. I feel it could have the ending expanded a little bit more. Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Why not find a guy? Seemed to like fucking the two guys. You don't put you cock into two men's assholes if you are not gay. Good luck.

gatorhermitgatorhermit10 months ago
Interesting Story

The mistake that the MC made was putting up with no sex during the long engagement. Best part of the story was when Heather punched out the two bitches. For the MC, moving to a new location and job makes sense.

Not sure why HIV didn’t like this one - MC burned the bitch.

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker10 months ago

Good story. My kind of guy. Did everything right and still got burned. 5 stars, the Bear approves. Look forward to another part. He needs it. Hang in there, bud.

The BEAR

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

@LT56linebacker what are you talking about? Did everything right? A bully, an asshole and a womaniser, just glossing over that fact?

One can sleep around and not be a womaniser. One can be strong and not be a bully and one can be successful and not be an asshole.

The ONLY good part of this story is that he got cheated upon.

Considering your history i would not have expected someone like you too root for scum. Maybe you're falling under the addage "you either quit writing while being a good author, or write long enough to see yourself become a cuck author".

@author your story reads like an apologists portrayal for some horrendous character, i.e. "he was young, everybody does stupid things when they're young, should people really be held accountable for that forever?", while trying to gloss over the many daterapes done throught college and his/her twenties.

Why do you think you had to come back so very many times? You can only bullshit so much before your conscience says something.

The only suitable continuation would be a second episode set 35 years into the future where he finds kut his wife cuckolded him their whole marriage and none of the kids are his.

AllNigherAllNigher10 months ago

I'm confused she didn't want sex before marriage but went for a gang bang with all his friends. I don't see that happening unless there was something else going on with her or she was drugged. It just doesn't really make sense, especially multiple times ... and why would she still want to marry him if she thought he was filling around. Why did she go from no sex to open Mariah t? And why not discuss that instead of marrying him first?

I feel like her character didn't have any continuity. This happens allot in living wives but this was worse than most to me...

drycreeksdrycreeks10 months ago

Liked up to the ending. I think it could have been more. But all in all a good job it was enjoyed n appreciated. Thanks

MrGrumpy035MrGrumpy0359 months ago

Ineffectual ending disappointed a potentially great story.

26thNC26thNC9 months ago

As always, you wrote a great story, but even at 5 pages, I wanted a few more.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Lisa's character made no sense. No sex before marriage but hey a gangbang, repeated sex with her fiancée's multiple friends, and then aiming for an open marriage. Wtf?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well done. Great job making the main character seem unlikable at the beginning and then fleshing him out in the end.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I never got the impression that Lisa actually regretted her actions. I also had problems with her sudden personality change from miss prim and proper to open marriage slut. Thank you for sharing your story with us, but the ending really undercuts the rest of the story, at least for me.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Please tell me a part 2 is in the works.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Too bad Lisa had such a lack of character. Believing others over the one you supposedly love dooms the whole idea of marriage from the get go. The only good part of the whole story was Jimmie getting his ass kicked.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Lisa's descent into total slutdom made zero sense. Went from no sex before marriage to drunken gangbang, to repeated cheating with Jimmy to her upcoming declaration of an open marriage. She is a freaking psycho...

NitpicNitpic6 months ago
Should

Jimmy got off too lightly. Before he moved jobs he should have paid Jimmy a visit that would have needed health care cover.

FluidswallowerFluidswallower6 months ago

Thanks for a really good read!

Bobjohnson1978Bobjohnson19786 months ago

It’s a good story but feels very unfinished to me.

brian_scoobybrian_scooby5 months ago

Very good story. We need another chapter about MORE retribution done on Jimmy and friends. They got off toooo easy. They were assholes… not friends. A few broken limbs for the next few years would be good! Thank-you

Odess83Odess834 months ago

Как то жаль, что Джим не нашел новую любовь, а плохие люди не получили по заслугам. Слишком хорошо для негодяев закончилось

Harvey8910Harvey89103 months ago

This was a great story. Lisa was a piece of work in this story. She believed Trey’s friends and not her fiancé. Then she fucked the best man and she expected Trey to just accept it and marry her anyway. Trey made the right decision in leaving the company. He is much better off in leaving the company and leaving that city and just starting fresh in a new city and at a new company. He is not yet thirty and has plenty to offer another company in terms of his job skills. This is precisely why you should not date where you work. If the relationship goes bad, there is too much crap to work through afterwards. Great story. Five stars!!!!!

Harvey8910Harvey89103 months ago

I do not understand the character of Lisa. She was prim and proper up until she was engaged. Then, she believed Jimmy and his friends that Trey was fucking around on her with a stripper from the bachelor party and his co-worker on out of town trips and she turns into a slut who fucks Jimmy multiple times and probably fucked several of Trey’s friends at the bachelorette party. She changes to slut because she thinks that Trey is cheating on her? Quite an odd reaction to your fiance’s infidelity. This part of Lisa’s character does not make sense. This is a woman who has not had sex for nine months with her fiancé and now she has fucked several men over the period of a couple of days. Now she wants an open marriage so she can fuck other men whenever she wants to and she expects Trey to be OK with this. This does not make sense at all. Trey dodged a bullet with this psycho bitch by not marrying her.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Well KMN! At least you didn't have everyone including him die at the end. Although killing his so-called friends would have been an improvement in the story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Other than the manager trying to understand and work things out for everyone, that's pretty much how failed office romances go. In the real world HR makes people dissappear, and all that is left is the rumors because everyone who was directly involved is GONE.

Don't dip your pen in company ink... EVER!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

A little too much tough guy in this story making it a stretch to believe.

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

Might be your worst story .

Your femdom tendencies are a bit too obvious in this one .

Try to veil them a bit .

2 stars .

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous