A Man Called Asshole

Story Info
He wanted to change for her. She didn't have faith in him.
16k words
4.33
34.9k
69
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Farmers_Son
Farmers_Son
1,799 Followers

This is one of my stories that thwarted every attempt to continue, let alone finish. I would come back and reread and then add a little at a time until the other day it seemed to finish itself. Instead of a "loving wife", this, instead is a story of a "loving fiancé". There is little actual sex described here. There is certainly no sex depicted with anyone under the age of 18. I tried to describe the grief at the failure of the relationship but may have missed the mark. By the way this is the entire story in one posting. No having to wait for chapters. FS

Asshole

Let's just get that out of the way from the beginning. So many of the protagonists in these stories are boy scouts who never do anything wrong but I was different. When I was growing up I was always the biggest in my class, not only in weight but also in height, every year since kindergarten. That made me the class bully, not only because of my height advantage and weight, that wasn't just adipose tissue, by the way.

No, my older brothers beat on me all my life and I just passed it on. One way or the other I always seemed to get my way except with them until I was bigger than they are. I was the star running back on the football team in high school and the 200 lb wrestler every winter sports season. My dad had the idea that it might be good for me to learn to defend myself so I took Tai-Kwan-Do and Judo from a very young age. It helped me survive my brothers but made me even more of a nasty bully. After all I could take a punch and keep coming back for more and deliver even harder punches than most could mete out to me.

By the time I graduated high school I was six foot four inches and two hundred and thirty pounds with only fifteen percent body fat. Yeah, according to all the official height/weight charts I was obese but damn my abs, pecs, biceps, and thighs looked pretty good in the mirror. I won't talk about my ass but a lot of girls thought I had the cutest little cheeks and I am not talking about my dimples here. Well, maybe I am talking about certain dimples.

My hair is deep brown and wavy. My eyes are dark brown, too. I have good straight teeth that were an orthodontist's wet dream even though I never visited one. I have 20/15 vision that has not ever needed correction so I keep my sunglasses up on my forehead when not out in the sun.

Yeah, I was the kid every dad wishes was his but has nightmares about his daughter dating.

College was liberating and electrifying. Free from having my mom, good woman that she is, looking over my shoulder all the time. The campus was ripe with targets. Not only the coeds but there were also older women. Married, single, attached, it didn't matter to me. I actually had a couple of husbands sit and watch the cuckolding. Yep, I don't have performance issues. I can get a hard on at the drop of a hat and have no trouble blasting sperm from my eight inch cock into willing orifices.

I even topped a couple of the husbands just to prove once and for all who the stud was in the relationship. I am not into guys but sometimes you have to do what you have to do.

I guess my biggest downfall, looking back at what happened to my life, was that I surrounded myself with a bunch of guys just like me. We were all young, full of piss and vinegar, and willing to fuck any decent looking pussy that came along. And we did. I mean we fucked and forgot so fast that I think I may have hooked up with more than a few women more than once but months apart. At the time who cared.

By the way, my name is Troy Matthews. I guess I should be called Trey as I am the third generation named that even though I have four older brothers. Dad and Mom never did explain that one to me. Maybe that's why my brothers and I don't get along all that well.

Anyhow, I survived college pretty well. I got laid a lot. I didn't have to work a part-time job more than ten hours a week just for beer money as there was a trust fund to pay all the other costs. I graduated fairly high in my class of four hundred in my specialty which was Business Administration with an emphasis on labor relations.

I found a job rather quickly, I suppose more due to my physical presence than my academic standing and was soon on a team that went from business to business as the negotiators during union talks. Sometimes we represented the corporation and sometimes the union, it depended on entirely who was paying the freight.

After being gone on one of those negotiations for a few weeks I met Lisa Wilson back at our home office. She was a new hire and had started with us while I was gone. I don't know if it was lust at first sight of her blonde hair and blue eyes and nicely formed figure or if it was love as she struck me different than all the other women before her. I just know that suddenly I didn't want to fuck every woman I met that was passably good looking. I just wanted Lisa.

Now Lisa was no pushover. As a matter of fact I had to ask her out a dozen or more times before she would even consent to having coffee with me in the company cafeteria. My reputation had preceded me. Her attitude was obvious from the looks of disdain she leveled on me every time I tried to chat her up.

Her blue eyes would almost glow as she would put me in my place. At first I just went and hit on another pretty face to reaffirm my manhood but after a month or so I realized that this was exactly why Lisa didn't want to date me. She was not going to be a one and done. She was in it for the long haul.

I quit dating or fucking other women. After years of easy pussy, as I was now twenty-six years old, that was hard to do. I had so much tail wanting my cock that I hadn't even had to masturbate to relieve my frustrations for many years. There were some young and even older women who would dump their significant others just to rush over and take care of my hard-on if I wanted.

I went cold turkey. I actually tried to listen to the conversations that my female co-workers were having. Before Lisa I didn't care what a woman thought, just wanted to know enough about what turned each woman on so I could seal the deal.

I wasn't such a jack-ass that I didn't make sure the woman wasn't fully sexually satisfied after any encounter. No, I wanted to make sure that she would want a return engagement if I so desired so I made sure that my pussy licking skills and my cocksmanship were at the same championship level that my football and wrestling careers had been.

But now I suffered. I quit going out to the meat markets that are called discos, clubs, pubs, bars, or whatever else you want to use as a place to hook up. That meant my posse was a little upset but we still got together to go to football games, fishing, bowling and other events so they weren't too put out.

Jimmy Deeds, my best friend, actually laughed at me. "Without you hurting our chances we are all scoring better pussy. I hope you don't get over Lisa." They all laughed at me as they were still punks and bullies. I told them to grow up and, yeah, they guffawed and called me a pussy.

Whatever. After months of no pussy or ass I finally convinced Lisa I was serious about her. That was when she finally agreed to have coffee, during the day and on our fifteen minute break, in the office cafeteria.

We did that for weeks. During the time we talked about work related items, our co-workers (after all, when else do you get to gossip), and, little by little, our personal lives.

I never denied my history with Lisa as there were too many people willing to set the record straight. When it was appropriate I just told her that, while I was with her, there would not be any other woman. Of course she scoffed at that and said something about leopards and spots but she continued to have coffee with me.

She told me her age, a couple of years younger than me, about her parents and her kid brother. We talked about those high school years. I was proud of mine and she still had angst because of being a late bloomer and years of acne. I felt sorry as I would never have hit on her if we had known each other then. And I confessed that fact to her. I guess my facial expression and contriteness at how shallow I had been helped her to change her opinion of me.

After weeks of having coffee together at least once a day, she finally consented to going out to dinner with me. I had her choose where we would dine, like a gentleman should, and we had Italian. Not my most favorite food but at least she didn't opt for Indian or Thai food on the first date. I don't hate the food but it drives my intestines crazy the next day.

I made sure that I was on my best behavior. She was dressed in a pretty frock that accentuated her full breasts and pinched in the waist just right and then flared over those womanly hips that I wanted to explore so much. She stands about five foot seven inches with perfectly proportioned torso to legs. I mean her legs aren't too long with a short torso or a long torso with short legs. Her legs were toned and shapely, not too thin or too thick. She likes to run to keep in shape.

She had on heels that made her calves look even more luscious and I had a semi-hard cock all night long.

We ate, then we went next door to a dance hall that wasn't too loud as most of the music was more big band era than current tunes. She actually showed me new steps and after some accidental ankle kicking (by me) we started to dance close and around the floor. Fast dances, slow dances, and in between we touched at all times. I almost wished I had taken dance lessons instead of so much martial arts growing up. Almost.

There was one moment that night when I thought I might have to get physical. Not with Lisa, but an older guy, about forty-five or so in age, suddenly wanted to squire Lisa for the rest of the evening. He asked politely for a dance and we both agreed. After a bit, and a couple of songs, it was obvious he was not looking to return her to my side. Time to act. I kept my cool and tapped his shoulder. He gave me a nasty look and turned back to his dance moves with Lisa. I tapped again and he gave me an even nastier look. This time I reached up and pinched his trapezius muscle. Think of the old Vulcan neck pinch from Star Trek. It won't knock you out (like on Star Trek) but, if you aren't prepared for it, you will feel extreme pain with no permanent injury. Old guy almost went to the ground with me continuing to pinch. I leaned down and whispered in his ear while continuing to pinch, "Get your own date, Shithead. Ask her out and if she wants to go with you, I will back off but don't disrespect me at any time. Your pain will increase if you do."

I let him go and he got up off the floor rubbing his shoulder muscle. He turned to Lisa, "If you would give me your phone number, I would be pleased to take you out dancing some night."

She decided to not give him her number and we then danced away from the shithead. As we danced she asked, "What is the big deal? We were just dancing."

"You came with me and you leave with me. You are my date, not a pickup, not a hopeful one night stand. If you want to go on a date with him then it will be another night, not tonight." She nodded her understanding.

We ended the evening not too much later. I escorted her to her door and made sure she was safely inside before turning away. She gave me a chaste kiss on the cheek for my gallantry. I silently praised my mother for trying to make us all gentlemen. Even though I went through many women before Lisa I never mistreated or made any female feel less than her best with me.

We continued our daily coffee break. Lisa opened up more and told me about her two serious boyfriends before meeting me. One was a high school sweetheart who she gave her virginity to on the night of their senior prom. He then went to a university about a thousand miles away and had never returned except for a couple of holidays. As they matured and grew apart it was obvious that they had no future together. Her second one was a douche bag frat boy who never grew up. He partied hard, played hard, did drugs and alcohol to excess, and cheated on her multiple times. He was part of the reason she wouldn't have anything to do with me until I quit running around like Casanova.

We had dinner together once or twice a week for many weeks. We went dancing a lot of those nights but also went to concerts, movies, and games/bowling nights with my friends. They all approved of her and tried to be on their best behavior while she was present. When she was not with me they gave me a lot of grief and disbelief when I told them we hadn't "done the deed" yet.

Jimmy especially couldn't believe it. "Bro, if you aren't tapping that fine pussy, then where are you getting your relief? I can't believe you have gone back to using your right hand. You must have some of your stable coming over after your dates to give you relief."

No matter what I said he never believed the truth. He just knew I had to be getting pussy on the side. I really couldn't blame his disbelief as Lisa was different from every other woman I had ever been involved with. Hell, I conversed more with Lisa than the last one hundred women before her.

I will admit that we were now past the chaste kiss on the cheek phase. There were a lot of couch sitting in her apartment, when her roommates weren't present of course, where we played tonsil tag and did some heavy high school-like petting over our clothes. Lisa kept me from delving under her clothing by saying she wasn't sure yet and to give her time and space to decide.

Given my history and her distrust I went home with blue balls many nights. It didn't matter if we had been dancing, at a movie, a concert, or out with the guys, I was mostly hard all evening and throbbing when we kissed good night.

I gave her all the time I could. Finally, after almost a year of dating, I dropped to one knee one night after dining and asked her to marry me. I had queried her mother about ring preferences and hoped the one I had chosen was close to what she had always dreamed about. I must have been close as she immediately said "Yes" and I put the ring on her finger.

Most guys would now go now about how having that ring on the finger, after previously not having any sex, would free the woman up sexually but that was not the case with Lisa. We sat that night and discussed how long an engagement period we would have. She wanted the old customary full year and I was ready to run off to Las Vegas and get hitched at the Star Wars chapel. I don't know if Darth Vader or Luke Skywalker would perform the ceremony but I really didn't care.

We compromised. Instead of a year we would set the date nine months hence. That would give both families plenty of time to plan for the event. I didn't have that many on my side to invite but after thinking about my brothers and their families I decided Lisa was probably right in how long it would take to get everyone there.

We set the date of the wedding that night before she called and screamed into the phone to her mother about our engagement. I then was able to let my mother know the date when I called but I didn't scream out the good news.

Life proceeded down the path we had chosen. Lisa got me to agree to wait to consummate our relationship on our wedding night. God, another nine months without sex was almost more than I could bear to contemplate but I agreed as I loved this woman and I was going to be the best man she could ever have or die trying.

We did, though, expand our petting. I got my hand under her blouse most every evening we were alone together. She loved the way I felt up her unencumbered breasts and I loved the feel of her firm breasts.

She would nuzzle my neck as she would unzip my slacks. (I quit wearing jeans on most of our dates so she would have easier access.) She would then give my hard cock a good workout, sometimes ending with a mess but most times would have me panting and my muscles jerking before she would whisper that it would feel so good when we were married and then letting go. Those nights I stroked off into a condom after I got to the car because I couldn't drive with my balls hurting from the stimulation. Talk about a ruined orgasm.

But I thought it was worth it. I wanted to prove to Lisa that I was now a more mature individual, one who had outgrown his past and now had some semblance of control over his emotions and base desires. I think I succeeded, at least for a while.

Unfortunately my best friends, those people who should have your back at all times, still couldn't believe that I had finally found my one and only. They all, Jimmy most of all, kept razzing me about how I must still be getting my rocks off with one of my old acquaintances instead of being the stand-up kind of guy I was trying to be.

There were a couple of times leading up to the wedding that Lisa would get moody and, one time, even threatened to call off the engagement and wedding. She would just give me the cold shoulder, not return phone calls, texts, or emails for a week or so. After a bit she would start to thaw and we would get back to normal. I was very confused about her mood swings. Was this going to be our normal? Would we go from loving and happy to screaming or just a frost filled house for the duration of whatever was eating at her? She never would admit to what about me that was setting her off. She would just give me that old standard, "You know what you did. You need to change and be the man I need." (I don't think the out of town trips for work helped any but that was my job and I made sure to not be part of any compromising activities while away from her.)

For the life of me I had no idea what she was talking about. I was attentive, at least I thought so. I agreed to whatever she wanted concerning the wedding. I was even going to put on a monkey suit just for her. Jimmy was my best man, some of the others were groomsmen to match up with her bridesmaids, and a couple of guys were even going to be ushers along with some of Lisa's relatives.

Her parents seemed to like me. At least they accepted me as her intended. There were no overt attitudes that would indicate that Lisa was under any pressure to dump me, at least from her family. I was confused and a little concerned about our long term future if she didn't confide her misgivings in me and very soon at that.

A few weeks before the nuptials Lisa presented me with a prenuptial agreement. I refused to sign as it was very one sided. If I cheated on her then I would leave with nothing except whatever I had before we wed. If there were any children up to fifty percent of my income would be just for child support payment whether we had only one child or five. More than five then the payment would escalate. Another twenty-five percent of my income would be for spousal support or maintenance; however you want to call it.

What was glaringly apparent was the simple fact that if Lisa cheated and I divorced her then the cost to me was the same. In other words if we divorced for any reason then I was fucked for years. I might be in love but it didn't make me stupid. I took the contract to a lawyer and he rewrote it to be more equitable but still have heavy penalties for either of us cheating on the other.

Lisa didn't like it but had to agree that it was more in line with regular prenuptial contracts. I think the seal on the deal was when I told her that I had faith that she would never cheat on me and that I could not see the circumstance where I would cheat on her. I almost reminded her of the fact that I had not had sex with another person since we had started dating but I decided that might not be the appropriate argument. The thought suddenly occurred, what if she thinks that I have been sneaking sex behind her back? That might account for her mood swings. But who is the one that is spreading these lies? One of her family members or maybe a close friend of hers might be the one. Or it could be multiple people just trying to drive a wedge between us. Did I have an enemy posing as a friend?

Farmers_Son
Farmers_Son
1,799 Followers