A Man Called Asshole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lived on the third floor of my high-rise apartment house. A quick cab ride and I was entering my apartment building. I decided to use the stairs just in case Jimmy was there and one of my former friends had decided that my threats of violence were idle and let him know I was looking for him.

I hit paydirt when I opened the door to my now desecrated refuge against the world. From the door I could hear a female voice moaning and begging for harder thrusts as well as a male voice grunting with the effort to appease the female.

I let Asshole out fully and without noticeable limit. It seemed that I floated over to the bedroom door and it exploded open with a crash. Both Lisa and Jimmy looked around at the noise. I couldn't appreciate it at the moment, but later, when things were again quiet and serene, I would cherish the memory of the looks on their faces. Deer in the headlight was not even a close cliché to the expressions on their faces. Jimmy actually looked more afraid than Lisa. I suppose that was because he knew what could be coming his way. I would bet that he had already planned this as his swan song and was heading down the road after fucking my fiancé as he should have had an idea of how I would take his betrayal.

Lisa just went from an expression of pure wantonness to guilt in a matter of seconds. "Trey, what are you..." Her voice trailed off as I clipped Jimmy just under the nose with the heel of my hand. It doesn't do any permanent damage but the receiver feels like his nose is broken. Whatever Shithead Jimmy was about to say was cut off. He didn't fly off my fiancé but he did flop his rapidly deflating cock out of her treacherous cunt and fell beside her grabbing his face in agony. I can't really describe the sounds he was actually making. Lisa just lay there with her legs spread wide in total surprise as I then grabbed one of Jimmy's legs and dragged him off the bed. I made sure to pull him fast enough that I could swing him by me and give him a quick smack on his Adam's apple. Now the sounds became squeaks as he tried to breathe around the sudden strike. He would be able to speak in a while as I had not struck hard enough to crush his voice box, just bruise the cords.

Now came the beating he so richly deserved. I pulled him up and stomped on his foot. He bent over so I smacked him in the forehead with my knee to straighten him up again. He couldn't hold his weight so I couldn't get a clear shot at his knees so I pinned him against the door and punched with my right hand. Face, chest, abdomen over and over again until he looked like he might be unconscious. I dragged his naked and bruised body into the small living room and dropped him on the floor.

I turned back to the bedroom. Lisa was just getting her wits about her and had started to get up from the bed. I yelled at her, still in full Asshole mode, "JUST PUT ON SOMETHING SIMPLE, SLUT! WE HAVE A FEW THINGS TO DISCUSS BEFORE YOU LEAVE TONIGHT!"

I thought for a moment she was going to say something really stupid like, "But, I live here now." I guess she thought better of that and just nodded and grabbed a set of sweats and slipped them on. I pointed to a pair of flats and she nodded and put them on also.

She then stood up and faced me and tried to bluff. "I don't love Jimmy. This was just to get back at you for all the times you cheated on me since we started to date. You know you are guilty. Jimmy and your other friends ratted you out. Once we say our vows then all will be forgiven."

"Well, Cunt, that will be a cold day in hell." She didn't like that statement at all. I don't know if it was the "C" word or the "cold day in hell" that made her more upset. I also guess she had forgotten that she had told me that the wedding was off on Monday, before I left.

Jimmy started to come around. I reached down and grabbed him by his longish hair, something he was very vain about, and pulled him into a sitting position with his back to the recliner. Surprisingly he was not bleeding from any spot but bruises were starting to appear on his torso and face. He groaned and moaned a bit. Behind me Lisa was still going on about how much of a male slut I was. I just ignored her.

"Well, Mr. Big Man Jimmy Deeds, what have you to say to me and to Lisa?"

His voice was very raspy and almost a whisper. At first Lisa wouldn't shut up long enough to hear what the stupid shit was trying to say but I had him repeat it. "You were so fucking stupid and naïve. This cunt had you wrapped around her little finger. She said to squat and shit and you just whimpered and did whatever she demanded. And she, (he pointed a finger at her), is just as stupid as you. She believed everything we told her.

Did she tell you we were the strippers at her party? No, well three of us were the strippers and the rest of the gang was along as 'security' as though we needed protection from the sluts. It was a gang-bang of epic proportions. We waited until your female friends left before we fucked the rest over and over. All I had to tell your slut was you had made sure to fuck the whore at your party and she was raring to go. She even offered me her ass but we hadn't brought any lube or I would have tapped that also."

Lisa finally started to listen. "You lied to me? How could you be his friend and lie to me?"

"He became a pussy, being led around by his dick. Why didn't you just put a collar and a leash on him to show the world what kind of spineless wimp he had become? You bitches are all alike. You break a man and then you start to fuck around on him. I was just showing him what kind of fool he was making of himself."

The Asshole wanted to fuck him up some more but Lisa stepped in before I could and gave him a solid kick to the stones. He let out a strangled cry and assumed the fetal position on my floor. Thankfully it was not carpeted as everything he ate in the past 72 hours came up. God, what a smell.

It was time for him to leave. I grabbed what clothes of his I could find. I have no idea what happened to his underwear, maybe he came Commando, but they were all thrown into the hallway down by the elevator. I then grabbed him and pulled him down to the elevator and shoved him in and threw his clothes into the corner. He had puke all over so I figured I would be nice and try to keep his clothes from being trashed before he put them on. I hit the button for the top floor and let him be the main attraction for anyone trying to use the only passenger elevator.

Lisa was standing in the doorway with tears running down her face as I returned to the scene of the most recent crime. She tried to hug me as I came back into the apartment after taking out the trash. I almost laughed out loud as I thought about that. I should have stuffed him into the trash chute instead of giving him a ride in the elevator. I must have had a satisfied smile on my face and she must have thought that all was forgiven as she smiled through her tears and entreaties that she had been a fool to believe him.

I pointed over at the table and retrieved a beer for myself. She started to take the chair nearest me but I pointed at the other side. She nodded contritely and sat down then asked, "Can I have something to drink? My throat is parched." Her face looked terrible. Just a few minutes ago she was in ecstasy, writhing around under my former friend. Now any makeup still on her face was definitely not where she intended. Any passerby would assume I had beat her also. The Asshole was unleashed but I still had some control and there was no reason for me to ever strike a female even if she hit me.

I pointed at the sink and she nodded her understanding. She got up and got a glass of water and brought it back to the table. She must have now gotten the implied message that not all was forgiven as usually I would offer her whatever libation she desired.

I took a sip of my beer and just stared at her. She couldn't keep her eyes up and started to stare at the table top. She nervously moved the glass around the moisture gathering on the table from the condensation. Finally, she cleared her throat and looked around to see if I had any facial tissue. I did, in the living room and pointed that way, so she got up and went and grabbed the box and noisily blew her nose until it was clear of snot and tears. She also used one tissue to wiper her face and managed to smear her makeup even more, if that was possible.

She sat again. She cleared her throat again and hesitantly asked, "Where do we go from here? I realize now that I was lied to by YOUR friends. I thought they were just trying to let me know what kind of man you are. I knew I couldn't trust you but I wanted to marry you as I do love you. I thought maybe if we started out even then we could either commit to each other or have an open marriage where we could still love each other."

The look of amazement on my face must have been priceless. I tried to be a stone face but I couldn't believe how little I knew the person sitting across from me. Open marriage, my ass! I had to get this over and now.

"Just answer me this one question." She nodded. "When did I ever, in any way, lead you to believe that I was unfaithful since the first time we actually went out on a date? At what point did something I do or say make you believe I could not be faithful to you?"

She thought a minute. "Never, not once. I just figured you were really good at hiding your activities."

"Okay, another question." She nodded again. "With all of my so-called friends telling you that I must be fucking behind your back, did any of them give you a valid time, place or person of when I got my dick wet?"

She pondered that again before answering, "No, now that I think about it. They, especially Jimmy, just kept saying that there was no way you could go cold turkey and not have sex because you have always been sexually active."

"So, we were going to enter our marriage with you not trusting me to be faithful. Hell of a way to start a long term relationship with me knowing you have no faith in me and I knowing you would be unfaithful in return. Some say there are three pillars to marriage, love, trust and faith. I would add a fourth one, respect, but that doesn't matter. Without the others love fails and it failed completely here."

"But, I believe you now. I believe you have been faithful to me and I am proud to be your intended. I will gladly walk down the aisle to you on Saturday."

I gestured for her to extend her left hand. She smiled and extended it to me. The smile died as I grasped her fingers and pulled the engagement ring off. Thankfully it was just a hair too large so I didn't have to wrestle her for it and maybe injure her finger.

If I thought she was out of tears before she surprised me with a new outburst as she realized I had not forgiven her. Hell, she had just assumed her little wimp was back and that I was just going to roll over and let her walk all over me. The Asshole snarled and she looked up.

"So, you believed I would just allow you to fuck anyone at anytime and just play dead until you graced me with your fucking used cunt, mouth and probably ass. I suppose you were going to proudly show me the hickeys and bite marks on your tits as I undressed you Saturday night? Were you going to fuck the rest of the gang this whole week so there would be semen running down your legs at the rehearsal and then at the wedding itself? Do you believe I would just sit still for your blatant fucking around?"

She shook her head. I don't know how she was going to hide her infidelity by Saturday. I had seen the multiple marks on her tits and, I suppose, they were probably elsewhere on her body. I couldn't imagine Jimmy not making the attempt to humiliate me even more than he had already.

"Here's how this will go. Are your fucking listening?" I yelled the question to get her attention. She nodded so I continued. "You are leaving here now, this minute. I don't care where you go. Go back to your apartment, go to your friend's, hell, go to Jimmy for all I care, but you will leave. You will leave your key to the apartment as you go. You will take my number out of your phone and will forget it. You will tell your family and friends the wedding is off. Say anything you want but you had better not even hint that it was because I was unfaithful. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?"

She nodded and started to cry again. "When you want your shit back, contact the apartment manager for access. He will facilitate your move. I will work with him so he knows what is going on and he will also tell you when I am gone so we don't have to see each other."

I didn't have to ask her if she understood this time as she nodded. "Where will I go? I moved early as my old roommates had already found someone else to share the apartment. I have nowhere to go."

I shrugged my shoulders. "Not my problem. Also, I am not quitting or running away so be prepared to see me sometimes at work. I will give you the same warning I gave my friends. If you see me then turn away. Do not try to talk to me. Do not try to send me an email or a text message. Tell your fucking friends they are dead to me if they helped you fuck around on me. I don't hit women but if one of them or you gets in my face then be prepared to be sitting on your ass. DO YOU FEEL ME?"

She nodded.

"Good, now get out! Grab your purse, your phone and whatever else you can carry right now and get out of my apartment. I won't sleep on the bed you so conveniently and nastily trashed so I have to get out my airbed and start to fill it as I am tired and need some rest."

She tried, I have to admit that. "Can I remake the bed so you can get some rest?"

My rejoinder was quick. "Are you kidding? That bed will be in the dumpster by this time tomorrow. I will get a new and better one that doesn't have your fucking DNA on it. NOW LEAVE!"

She quickly grabbed her purse and cell phone and left. I sincerely hoped she and her work friends would allow me to just get my job done. I didn't want to leave this company but would if needed to.

I can't say I slept well that night. Airbeds are not the most comfortable but better than sleeping on a lumpy couch or a hard floor. Also, the adrenaline just wouldn't let me rest. Asshole was still up front and present and wanted more retribution. The scenarios running through my head and possible outcomes kept me up for hours. I finally just turned on the TV and went to the Old Western channel where the good guy always wins and gets the good looking girl and just dozed in my chair.

The next morning I decided against shaving except my neck where it always chaffed if I didn't cut those nasty hairs. Maybe I would go with that scruffy look to show how much I have changed in a few days.

I did go into work after retrieving my bag and laptop from the bus depot. I had reports to finish and needed to also check with my team when they got back. The group secretary was surprised to see me since the rest of the team had not returned yet. I didn't tell her anything. At about ten I could start to hear the whispers from those cubicles around me. It was time to get with my superior, Conrad Clemens.

He had obviously heard something as he shut the door behind us. "Trey, how did the negotiations go?" We always had to get the business out of the way first, you know.

"When I left last evening, everything was looking good. There have not been any messages on my phone that say otherwise so I expect the rest of the team to get back here sometime today. We will then work up the final report for you."

"Good, good. Now, what about the rumor I have been hearing for the last ten minutes?"

"I am sorry to say that certain events have forced me to reconsider my engagement and marriage to Lisa Wilson. I will not be needing Friday and the next week off. I will put in for a vacation later to use up that time."

"Do you want to talk about it? I know that she meant the world to you and that you mean the world to her. She called in sick today but told some of her co-workers that the wedding was off for now. She didn't give an explanation."

Asshole was hard to control and ready to shout at him, but I managed to force the feelings down and keep it civil. "No, there is nothing the company needs to know except that we are no longer together. We will strive to not let our differences affect our work but I do ask you to ride herd on me if needed. I have no intention of leaving the company and I imagine Lisa does not wish to leave either."

He didn't let it go. "Can't you tell me anything more? I feel that since you both work here and will see each other almost daily that I need to know more so that I can effectively keep strife and controversy at a minimum. Unfortunately sometimes these office romances greatly adversely affect morale as people take sides."

I shook my head. "At the moment just let me say that I made a great mistake in the friends that I chose. When I was single and playing the field, they were right there with me. Once I found Lisa I should have cut them all loose but I did not. To a man, they worked to derail my relationship and they succeeded. Suffice it to say that they lied to her and she believed them. Somehow I also believe her friends helped in some way. Without faith in your partner and trust that they will believe the truth from you, then you have nothing to build on. That is where we are now and I don't see it changing."

I leaned forward to emphasize my next statement. "I know that I am not that important to the company but, if I receive too much grief from staff, especially since I am innocent in this entire mess, I will leave without notice. In that case you can use my accrued vacation and sick time in lieu of notice. Is that understood?"

Conrad read my face and swallowed hard. For some odd reason I guess he could see Asshole under the surface. He knew some of my background and also my fitness regime. He, on the other hand, was the typical mid-manager who had let his body go. He was carrying an extra twenty-five pound of weight, primarily in his gut and ass, and knew he stood no chance if he pissed Asshole off. He nodded. "I understand. While I will not bullshit you, you are an effectively leader and team player and I do not want you to leave but fully understand your position. Not that I don't believe you, but I have only your word on what has happened. Lisa may tell a different story. And you also know how rumors go. If there are two sides to a story, the rumor mill may add a dozen more."

Asshole was defeated for the moment. A physical response could not fix or stop the rumor mill. Actually, any altercation would probably backfire and feed the rumor generator. I slumped back into the chair as I tried to foresee the complications to this failure in my life. Hell, we had all learned to ignore the rumors about how we succeeded in negotiations for different companies and government entities. Every employee had a different reason to justify the final contract. Few ever reflected the truth or, more importantly, the facts.

Shit, since Lisa thought I had been fucking Heather, she was a possible target of the rumor mill. Heather was innocent but could be harmed. "Conrad, there is a potential complication. Lisa was told, or she just came to the mistaken conclusion, that I was fucking Heather during our out-of-town assignments. Damn, she is innocent and has no idea of the potential shit-storm that might be coming her way. What can we do to protect her? If this gets out of control you stand to lose one of your best negotiating teams."

Now Conrad looked stricken. He leaned forward onto his elbows with his hands over his eyes. "Shit. Shit. Shit. This could get ugly and threaten the whole company. Trust could go out the window." He leaned back and thought for a moment. "Okay, this is what you do. Go back to your office for the day. You will go ahead and take tomorrow and the whole of your honeymoon time off. I will talk with Lisa's boss in a minute and get with Heather when the team gets back. Leave this up to me. Do you understand? No heroics here. The less you are present in the very near future the better. Lisa might also be given the same time off. Where were you going on your honeymoon?"