A Man Called Asshole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just then his phone rang. After a terse and short conversation, Conrad hung up and swore. "Shit, it is starting again. Heather just confronted Lisa and Margo. Lisa has a bloody nose from Heather punching her and Margo might have the beginnings of a black eye. Heather will have to go. I forgave the first incident but she was warned about escalating violence. We can't have that here."

As he stood to deal with this new problem, I handed him my resignation. "I believe you will not hold me to a month's notice, as it states in the employee manual, as my presence here will only keep inciting more of this kind of behavior. I have already found a new job and will be moving out of the city by the end of the month."

He nodded. "I guess that will be the best. I hate to lose you but the stress is going to be high around here for a while. With your leaving maybe we can get some work done."

It was my turn to nod. I immediately left and found a box to gather my personal things from my cubicle and was soon packing. I stopped long enough to say goodbye to the members of my team. While this was happening, I saw security escorting Heather to the door. She looked triumphant and smiled at everyone she passed. When she saw me, her smile expanded and she raised her clasped hands over her head to show she was the winner. I just smiled back and shook my head.

And that is how that chapter of my life ended. I am now in new digs, in a new city where no one knows about my asshole past. I am taking it slowly and trying to meet my next love. Sadly I miss Lisa. She was perfect for me, well, except the non-trusting unfaithful part of her. I hope her therapy sessions help her mature and she can trust her next lover.