A Man Changed Forever

Story Info
A cheated on husband finds love in an unlikely place.
4.1k words
4.65
27.7k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tilunar88
Tilunar88
23 Followers

As I was sitting at the bar sipping on my 3rd scotch I felt a handful of fingernails lightly skim up my back. Before i could turn around to see who it was I felt warm breath on my ear as Bobbi whispered, "You arent having fun without me are you?"

"Now how could I possibly have any fun with out you?" I replied.

Bobbie hopped up on the stool next to me and motioned to the bartender to bring us 2 more drinks.

"Sooooo, how was your meeting?" I asked.

"I was literally counting the minutes until I could come out here and drink with my favorite workout buddy." She teased.

"How bout we go get some dinner?" I said.

"No" she replied.

I sort of chuckled. "Ooookay."

She drank her entire scotch and slid it across the bar and turned towards me. There was a gentle glare in her eyes.

"Kent, how do you feel about me?" She asked.

I just about choked on my drink.

"Huh?" I asked.

"Do you have feelings for me?" She asked firmly.

I broke eye contact and stared at my glass for a moment.

"Yeah, I think I do... but..."

"But you're afraid of getting burned again..." she said, impatiently.

"That, and frankly... I just think you're a little out of my league" I said.

She reached out and caressed my face in her hand, and then without warning pulled me to her and kissed me.

I was so caught off guard that I lost my breath and became light headed. It was the most incredible kiss I had ever experienced. Perfect doses of sensuality, tenderness, and aggressiveness all wrapped into one. She was like a drug and I needed her. After what seemed like an eternity she broke the kiss and stared deeply into my eyes.

"I am in love with you..." she said. "I've been in love with you for awhile, and I would never hurt you like that."

She kissed me again and then whispered in my ear. "Can I surprise you?"

"Mmmhhmmm." I mumbled

"Do you trust me? She asked.

"Yes, yes I do." I stuttered.

She grabbed ahold of both sides of my face and said, "How much do you trust me?"

"100%." I said.

"Then let's go." She said before grabbing my hand and leading me out of the bar.

As we got into the elevator to go up to her room, she kissed me again, even more passionately than before.

'Is this really happening' I thought.

Our tongues danced, and every so often she let out a slight whimper. We couldn't get close enough to each other. I didnt realize that she started to rub into my crotch with her thigh until I felt pressure against my now incredibly hard cock. She kind of moaned what sounded like approval.

The elevator dinged, doors opened and we briskly walked down the hall.

As we got to the door, she turned to me and said "If you come in here, I am going to surprise you, and give you things you've never had before. I will do everything I can to always make you happy and worship you for the incredible man you are. I know you are hesitant because of what that bitch put you through. But I will make you forget her. I will warn you, you are not prepared for what I'm about to give you, but you are a man of your word so I want you to give me your word on something now."

"What is it." I asked.

"No matter what happens behind this door, you give me your complete trust and control tonight" she said, "you are going to be reluctant, and shy, and the only way for me to break down those inhibitions is to take charge. Not in a domineering way, but more assertive than you're used to for sure."

Everything she was saying just made me that much more enamored by her.

"You have my word." I said.

With that she practically jumped in my arms, again an even more intense kiss. She had already unlocked the door and started pulling me in. As we got inside she steered me to the sofa, we both fell into it, with her on top of me. As we continued making out I couldnt help but think that if this is all we did tonight, that would have been better than the last several years of sex with my soon to be ex-wife. I was in heaven with this girl. I knew right then, my life was going to change, but I wasnt quite prepared for how.

She broke her kiss with me and then sat up. "Are you sure you are ready for this?" She asked.

"I cant think of anything I want more" I said. "You fill a void in me that I've been missing for years."

She chuckled, and said. "Just wait, you're going to forget all about that void."

She got up and sauntered to the bathroom, as she started to go through the door she did this sexy pose thing on the door frame when looking at me. I almost came in my pants just seeing it.

"I'll be right back, take the jacket and tie off... actually your shoes too." She said. "And then grab us something to drink from the minibar, theres a a pack next to the ice bucket with some aspirins in it, you should take those so you don't get a headache from all that scotch you drank."

I did as instructed. And sat back on the couch. When the door opened she came out in a red satin negligee. 'HOLY SHIT' I thought. I have seen this woman in some incredible outfits, but nothing was as sensual and sexy as what she was wearing in front of me now. She walked towards me, with that glide that I've come to know so well. The negligee snuggly hugged every curve on her body leaving very little to the imagination. It was just loose enough that it moved where it needed to but didnt bind up on her at all.

She climbed onto me and straddled my lap, kissing me again.

Her hands slide up and down my sides and made their way to my face, caressing my head every now and then kind of pulling me closer, as if that were possible. We made out for several minutes before I noticed that she had somehow undone my belt and pants and her hand was now pulling on my briefs. Before I knew it, her hand was over my cock, slightly rubbing on it. I could feel her fingers trace down and gently squeeze my balls. The sensations alone were more than I've ever experienced. She started to tug on my shirt, thinking that was my queue I shifted to take it off for her. She stopped me, "This is my job," she said "you're my man now so it's my job to take care of you, just let me."

With that, she unbuttoned my shirt and lifted it over my head.

She began kissing my chest and then used her to tongue to trace down my navel. Then she came back up and kissed me again while pressing against my cock with her hand. She had her fingers down around my balls and was lightly dragging her nails across my scrotum, an unusually pleasant sensation engorged my entire groin. I let out a low moan while her tongue was dancing with mine. This seemed to really turn her on because the urgency in how her tongue moved in my mouth intensified. She wasnt really stroking me as much as she was rubbing my manhood, but it felt just as good, if not better than when my cock was stroked. Once again she started to lick and kiss her way down my chest and then navel. Then all at once, she took my entire cock in her mouth. I could feel her throat as she just kept my cock in place. She kept swallowing creating a milking sensation that drove me insane. While she was swallowing my gland she was simultaneously taking my pants and briefs off. Slowly she started to move her head up and down. My head began to spin as I felt every single curve in her lips. Every part of my body that she touched was like an electric current that went straight to my dick. She was able to get my pants off without any problems while steadily working on my shaft. She looked up at me with a look that I can only describe as a combination of wonton lust, love, and predatory desire. I was completely hers. A couple of times I got really close to cumming and she backed off and would either kiss up and down my body or stick her tongue down my throat. Both drove me insane. Somehow everytime she went down on me my my asshole felt tingly. It wasnt until her finger was 2 knuckles in me that I realized that she was fingering my asshole. Then she stopped working my cock and came up for a kiss while still working her finger in and out of my hole. I have never experienced anything like that. At first I felt self conscious about it, but her kisses just put me at ease. I started to feel an almost urgent sensation like I had to pee that quickly subsided to a dull feeling of a prolonged orgasm. 'What the fuck?!' I thought to myself. I have completely lost control of my body at this point, but she knew exactly what and how to do everything. My eyes began to roll into the back of my head and my whole body was shaking. She started to kiss my neck and nibble a little bit on my earlobe, then whispered in my ear "I'm going to make you feel like this all the time now. Your life is going to change forever. I love you." Then she kisses me, again what seemed like more passionate than before. Her words and her kiss almost drove me over the top. Suddenly I became aware of loud moaning I opened my eyes expecting it would be her, but quickly came to the realization that they were my moans.

I tried to say that I was overwhelmed, and needed to take a break, but the words wouldn't come out. Everything felt so incredible I just couldn't believe what was happening. Then she looked me straight in the eye and said "Here it comes." She kissed me passionately then went down on my cock. As she completely engulfed me in her throat I felt like a bomb of pleasure went off in my ass. She didnt even work on my dick she just kept slowly sliding her lips up to the head and then kept them there, but the magic her fingers played in my ass was a different story all together. My body was convulsing I was panting and my head was spinning when all of the sudden wave after wave of tingling happened all over my body. I went from moaning to damn near screaming like a woman being fucked... well... very well. Then here it came, just like she said. I felt the beginning of an orgasm. It seemed like it started in the center of my back, then traveled down my legs and back up. My pelvic floor felt hot and tingly. And then my balls and dick felt it. A gush came from my cock that I had never felt before. Frankly I thought the volume of cum alone would tear my dick apart, but it felt better than any orgasm I had ever felt in my life. And she was taking it all in her mouth. After what seemed like 10 minutes of spurting and her moaning with approval of spurt after spurt into her mouth, she broke free from my cock, grabbed me by the back of the head and kissed me, this time with a mouthful of my cum. At first I started to resist, but that lasted about half a second and then we passionately intertwined our tongues passing the massive amount of cum back and forth between us. We made out like this for a solid 5 minutes before we calmed down and just lay there on the sofa for a few moments, not a word was spoken. Her hand had made it's way back down to my cock and was just fondling and cradling it and my balls simultaneously. She lifted her head off of my shoulder and looked me in the eyes. "Are you ok?" She asked. "I'm pretty far over ok baby." I replied. She smiled. "Little intense huh?" She grinned. "Um, yeah, that's the understatement of a lifetime!" I said. She chuckled a little bit. "Weeell, baby... that's just the beginning." She said. I about gasped. 'How much more is there' I thought. I looked over at the clock... that little bout of foreplay took a solid hour... what was I in for?

She stood up and went and grabbed a bottle of water off of the bar and brought it back and handed it to me. Then she went and grabbed a towel and wiped the sweat off of my head. She kind of went all out to spoil me. It was nice and I couldnt help but think how lucky I was and this all must be too good to be true.

After the brief bout of pampering she came back and snuggles up next to me. The gentle hint of her perfume and the feeling of the smooth fabric from her negligee were enough to cause a stir in my groin again. Something she noticed. She looked at me coyly and started lightly brushing my cock. She kissed me again and then said... "how do you feel about bondage?" I replied "I have never done it before."

She reached over and grabbed some pink fabric, then my hand and took me to the bed. She tied my wrists and then my ankles to the bed posts. Not tight ... definitely enough to move but not enough slack to go anywhere. Then she layed across my body and said "Can I be with you forever?" I smirked and said, "Well, we'll see about that!" Playfully.

She faked a pouty face while half smirking. And then kissed her way down my body and started giving me head again.

All this attention to me and not once did she indicate that she wanted me to return the favor. Once I realized this I mentioned it. "Hey baby," I said "...how bout I go down on you this time."

"That'll come," she said after gently removing my cock from her mouth, "... for now, I want to give you a night that you'll never forget and earn my place next to you forever."

Then she went right back to sucking my dick. Before I knew it her finger was right back in my ass but this time it felt different. As she worked my ass I realized I was bucking either against her mouth on my cock or her finger in my ass ... I couldnt tell...

Every now and then she would take my cock out of her mouth and ask if that's what I wanted... if I liked it... and the she said "how do those feel inside you?" Now it hit me, that's why it felt different... she had 2 fingers in me.

"Its amazing!" I said

I could feel the intensity of her fingers moving now, then she stopped sucking my dick as all of those electric feelings started coming up again.

She kissed her way back up my body.

"Ok baby, its time." She said. She stood up and pulled her panties down while her back was towards me.

She looked over her shoulder with a grin and then slowly turned around to reveal a very large cock.

"Wha?" I stammered, as everything that's transpired between us ran through my head. I looked up at her in complete surprise. As I looked into her eyes I could see her nervousness awaiting my response. As I gazed upon her I knew... the cock didnt matter... I loved this woman.

She must have seen my confusion dissipate to desire because her expression softened and she slowly moved towards me and the reached down for a kiss... this time it was me exhibiting incredible passion to her, which apparently turned her on.

She stood back up and her cock was rock hard now and seemed to be twice as big as it was before. She moved her dick towards my face and I didnt hesitate for one second I dove onto her cock trying to take as much of it in my mouth as possible.

She leaned over as I was trying my best to suck her just like she did me. She undid the scarves that were binding my wrists and ankles. After she did that, it was game on. Without saying a word she showed me the beat way to take her cock in my throat. Oddly, just that was nearly orgasmic. After a while and my persistence I was able to get all of her down my throat... it was slightly painful but it was worth it to know that I was delivering the same kind of pleasure she gave me just moments ago. About four times of taking her cock to the hilt and I could feel her stiffen she caressed the back of my head and then I felt the first shot of cum hit the back of my throat. I choked for a second and then swallowed but much more gushed into my mouth. Each shot splashed around in my mouth... I couldnt even describe how it felt, I just wanted more. Then she kneeled down and kissed me just like before. We ended up both laying side by side on the bed as we continued to make out.

She started rolling over on top of me as I lifted her negligee over her head. As soon as it was off our lips were interlocked again. Somehow she ended up laying on top of me with her legs inside of mine. She slid down my body slightly and then back up again. As she came back up I could feel the head of her cock against my asshole. I let out a low moan into her mouth as her tongue was invading mine. She started pushing herself into me a little bit at a time with just the little bit of spit I left on her cock as lube. With shocking ease she started to move in and out of me. Each push in went a little deeper. I felt every vien of her cock slide past my sphincter and it sent what felt like electric shots with every thrust. My hand was on the back of her head with a sensual hold as we continued to kiss. Then out of nowhere my whole body started convulsing. My entire body was engaging in an orgasm. Which must have turned her on because she broke the kissing and straightened her back. Right then I felt it, her cock was all the way inside me now. She rhythmically kept pistoning my asshole, but she wasnt giving me full strokes. I looked down towards my cock and noticed it was flaccid, but I was feeling constant waves of orgasm that I had only felt when hard.

She kept fucking me, as wave after wave hit me.

Then she started to say things to me.

"Do you like that baby?" She asked.

"Oh my god, yes." Hissed out of my mouth.

"You never thought you would do this did you?" She teased.

I couldn't really respond verbally so I just shook my head.

She leaned forward again and caressed the side of my face, as she once again locked her lips with mine. She raised up slightly so that we were staring in one another's eyes.

"I love you baby." She said.

Right then she slowly pushed all the way in and stopped. I could feel her cock pulsing but she was not cumming, the sensation was incredible.

"I... I love you too." I managed to get out.

A huge smile stretched across her face. Her eyes gave me a flash of adoration I have never seen before.

"Baby, it's your call, but I want to fill you with my cum." She said. "But when I do I am claiming ownership of your ass, nothing or no-one may enter this ass unless I approve of it."

She leaned back again and kissed me then said "Do you want to feel how much I love you?"

"Yes, yes I do, I want you to own my ass." I almost yelled.

Without hesitation I felt her erupt as our heads collided in an even more passion filled kiss than before. As her cum continued to fill me up my orgasms got even more intense and then my flaccid cock started to gush all over my stomach. It's almost as though she was cumming so much it was beginning to come out of my cock. Our orgasms must have lasted a solid 5 minutes. She layed on top of me as we continued to romantically make out now.

Is I came out of a fog, I began to realize what just happened.

She knew that my mind was beginning to race as she broke our kiss and stared into my eyes.

"Are you ok baby?" She asked.

"Yeah... I just..." I started.

"Weren't quite expecting that?" She inquired.

"...well, yeah..."

"Well, now that you've gone through that... have I earned my place in your arms, forever?" She asked.

A sudden feeling of comfort and excitement rushed over me all at once, I reached up and pulled her face into mine and gave her a deep passionate kiss. The taste of both of our cum was still present and turned me on further. I couldnt get enough of this girl. As we made out again I started to notice that same tingling sensation. I noticed she was inside me again. This time... she felt bigger. She pushed in as far as she could and stayed there as we kissed for what felt like hours. Then I could feel what could only be described as mini-thrusts. I felt the beginning of an orgasm building... but this time it started radiating from wherever she was pushing against inside me and I felt myself flexing my sphincter to tighten myself around her cock. She let out a low animalistic groan in my mouth as I felt like her tongue was halfway down my throat. I reached under myself and grabbed her ass to pull her closer. As I did I realized she wasn't actually pushing in and out but rather grinding her pelvis into my ass and flexing her cock at the same time. The sensation was incredible and even more of a turn on that she was just filling me with as much of her as she could. She kept pulsing in me until i was shaking uncontrollably. All of the sudden a wash of tingling sensation came over me... like I was drunk in an instant.

Tilunar88
Tilunar88
23 Followers
12