All Comments on 'A Man Changed Forever'

by Tilunar88

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Mobile49Mobile49almost 3 years ago
Loved it

What a great story! More, please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

More! More! More! That was absolutely amazing! The passion and fire you built up had me wishing I was him! Excellent story I hope you continue this one or at least please keep writing more like this! 5 stars⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Outstanding! Bravo!

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601almost 3 years ago

The story? Wonderful! Very sexy. An outstanding first effort.

The narrative? Needs some work. Frankly, only James Joyce can get away with paragraphs that long (and if you don’t know who he is - stop reading now).

The human eye is overwhelmed by such dauntingly long paragraphs, and the mind fades away. Not to mention that standard English grammar structure demands that changing character dialogue requires a new paragraph. Are you really a good enough writer to eschew form for content?

An astute editor could clear up these naive narrative errors and let the storyteller in you shine.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

That was an outstanding read and even more so for a first effort. The few things that I would have liked more would have been a bit of a backstory on his ex-wife but the big one for me is not a mistake but it is something I have read in many stories. The individual with the tucked away secret will approach the big reveal by offering bondage as something they would both enjoy. Now I have no idea the kind of fear the transgendered person must be feeling. I can imagine it is fear of rejection, fear of violence or just fear in general after having to deal with many of the worlds close minded individuals if not outright big mouthed assholes who were never taught that you have no need to fear or lash out at those who are different than themselves. What bothered me in particular about this scenario is that she says she wants to basically be with him forever and yet she obviously doesn’t even know him well enough to trust him but instead ties him to the bed for safety reasons which is proven when she releases him after she can see he is accepting of her by his looks and actions. I understand the fear but I don’t understand the lack of trust in this situation and that somewhat killed it for me at the end. You still wrote an excellent story and what you wrote is in no way fiction as I am sure it has happened just like that in many hotel rooms around the world. I am just saddened that people feel it needs to be that way. I still believe this is undoubtedly a five star piece of work.

J.D.

StewUp4FunStewUp4Funalmost 3 years ago

Excellent read. Read enjoyed it. A good mixture of romance, sensuality and raw sex.

MrTylerWpgMrTylerWpgalmost 3 years ago

Great story. Hope to see more from you.

likeshmolikeshmo9 months ago

Fantastic story. I wish it were me!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous