A Man with a Maid

Story Info
They rescued the girls from peril.
2.6k words
4.3
11.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers

I was just riding on my way to my country estate. I had a groomsman with me. God forbid that I should be allowed to wander off by myself. You'd think that at nearly twenty five I'd be free to wander where I would but I have responsibilities as I am incessantly reminded, and need to be available and escorted.

We were halfway between a couple of towns, miles from anywhere, when we heard the shouting. I sped up to see what was going on, moving even faster when I heard the clash of swords. There was a coach stopped in the middle of the road with some men fighting next to it. At least, until I appeared on the scene they had been fighting. Now the combatants were strewn round on the ground, down for the count from the look of it.

I dismounted and approached the scene, Jack hastily following me, telling me to stay back while he investigated. Sod that. I'd see for myself what was going on.

The men from the stage were easily spotted, being in standard livery. Two outriders and the driver, all of them dead. The rest of the men, five in number, were obviously outlaws, waylaying a stray coach. They'd obviously waylaid the wrong coach because, although outnumbered, the outriders had fought well, killing the outlaws before dying of their own wounds. Two to five heralded some decent skill. (I didn't count the driver because from the look of his skull he was blown off the coach as a means of stopping it.)

Jack strolled over to the coach to see if anyone was home. He glanced in, held up his hands and back-peddled rapidly.

"Ah, Lord James, maybe you'd better attend to this," he said quickly. "Ladies inside."

"Be at ease, ladies," I called. "Help has arrived and we're friendly."

I opened the door of the coach and looked in. There were two nervous ladies inside, obviously a Lady and her maid.

"I'm Lord James," I said. "To whom have I the pleasure of speaking, despite the unfortunate circumstances?"

The two women looked at each other and then the woman I took to be the Lady took a deep breath and visibly rallied.

"I am Lady Dianne," she announced. "This is my maid, Millie. We were on our way home when we were accosted by these ruffians. How are my people?"

"Unfortunately your men are dead. They did, however, manage to account for what appears to be all the ruffians. If you and your maid will just sit tight for a little longer I and my man will tidy up the scene. I take it that you'd like the bodies of your people stowed in the back of the coach so that you can take the, home?"

Lady Dianne gave a sad little nod and I left her there while Jack and I got to work. Stowing the outriders and the driver in the capacious storage area at the rear of the coach was simple enough. Then we addressed the bodies of the bandits.

Jack did a quick search of the bodies but found nothing of interest. If he found and kept a few coins then he was welcome to them. After that we took the bodies and threw them into the undergrowth under the trees. We'd let the authorities know where they were and they could do what they wanted, if anything. We returned to the coach, one of us on either side.

"Lady Dianne, can either of you drive a coach?" asked Jack before I could say anything.

"Well, yes, I can," said Lady Dianne. "The driver often let me take the reins. "I'm quite a good driver. Why?"

I gave Jack a nasty look but knew I wasn't going to win this one.

"We'll let you drive it home or to the next town. Your choice," I said.

"Oh. I thought that you'd probably want to drive it for us," suggested Lady Dianne.

Jack laughed. "He does, but don't you let him. I'm not saying he's the worst driver in the land because I haven't seen all of them. He's just the worst driver I have seen. If you want to reach your destination in one piece do the driving yourself."

"Oh, come on, Jack," I protested. "I'm not that bad."

"True. You're worse," agreed Jack.

Really, it was so unfair. None of the accidents that I'd had were my fault. Well, maybe one or two, but that sort of thing could happen to anyone. Is it my fault when a wheel falls off? Apparently, according to some obviously biased onlookers.

"If you and your maid would step outside now we'll help you up onto the driver's seat," I said, opening the stage door while Jack was doing the same to the door on the other side.

I helped Lady Dianne alight, holding her arm like a true gentleman.

"Just walk for a few moments," I said. "It'll help you relax and then you can be on your way. We will ride alongside, naturally."

- - -

For his part Jack had helped the maid down on his side of the coach.

"I'm Jack," he told her. "And you are?"

"Millie," she said with a smile, "and if you call me Maid Millie or Millie the Maid I will hit you."

"Millie it is," he agreed. "Anyway, Lord James said to make sure I help you relax before you begin the arduous task of driving the coach."

"I won't be driving. Milady will."

"Which will probably be even harder so total relaxation is essential. Just lean back against the coach for a moment and breathe out slowly."

Millie leaned back against the coach but instead of breathing out she gasped.

"Hey, what?" she exclaimed as Jack bent down, took hold of her skirts and lifted them high.

"Just hold these," he said, pressing them into her hands.

As soon as she had hold of them Jack had bent down and was removing her small clothes, causing another shocked gasp.

"What do you think you're doing," she demanded. "You stop that or I'll scream."

"If you scream then Lady Dianne will probably come around to investigate," said Jack, pushing his trousers and small clothes down. "Would you really be crass enough to expose her to this sort of thing?"

"You wouldn't!" exclaimed Millie, looking down at his erection.

"The way of a man with a maid? Of course I will."

Jack's knee was pressing between her legs, forcing them further apart. A hand reached between her legs, rubbing and teasing.

"Are you a virgin?" Jack asked.

"None of your business," snapped Millie, glaring at him.

"Ah, Millie, seeing I'm about to have a much closer acquaintance with you it probably is my business if you are. If you're not it won't matter."

"We have a butler," she grumbled.

"That's nice. What has the butler got to do with the situation?"

"He personally tests each maid in the place to ensure that they're virgins. They might be when he starts testing but not when he finishes."

"Oh, like that is he. Then what happens now won't be a total surprise."

Jack moved into position, lining himself up and pressing forward, finding himself slipping easily into place. Butler or no, he suspected that Millie had also been tested by a footman or two. She certainly seemed to know what to do.

Jack settled down to enjoy himself, talking his time as he didn't expect to be disturbed for a while. He thrust in happily and frequently, Millie responding freely, pushing to meet him quite eagerly. He decided he'd just see how long he could last. Maybe give Millie a couple of orgasms.

- - -

I walked with Lady Dianne for a few moments, slowly moving towards the rear of the coach, finally crossing the rear to the other side.

I'd timed it rather nicely. Jack had the maid pressed up against the coach, skirts in the air and small clothes down. Millie had everything on display and, with Jack's trousers down, his approval was standing out. Even as we looked their chattering ceased and Jack moved forward into action.

Lady Dianne was scandalised. Before she could raise the very loud objection I could sense she was about to make I was hushing her and moving her back the way we came.

"What was that?" she demanded. "What was your man about to do to poor Millie? Did you see the size of that thing of his? I have never been so scandalised in my life."

"I suspect that poor Millie was feeling rather traumatised by the fight and the deaths of your men. Jack was obviously taking steps to help her relax and recover from that trauma. As to the size of that thing of his, as you so quaintly call it, it's a perfectly normal size. Just think of it as the way of a man with a maid and it won't seem anywhere near as shocking. Just don't mention it to Millie as she'd be horrified to think that someone saw her like that."

Lady Dianne huffed a little, muttering to herself. It didn't matter what I'd said, she was feeling scandalised. A pity as she'd probably feel a lot more scandalised shortly.

"It seems that I have been remiss," I said softly. "If your maid was feeling somewhat traumatised then undoubtedly so were you. I should have taken steps to assist you."

She looked towards me, found me standing a little too close, and took a step back, finding herself backing up against the coach.

"You, of course, have an advantage that your maid doesn't. The low cut of your gown means that I can do this."

Her gown had a very low cut, undoubtedly the height of fashion. That low cut meant that a substantial amount of her upper breasts were on display. This made it easy to slip my hand inside the dress and cup one of those lovely breasts. A little twist of my hand and the top actually slid down a little more, leaving both breasts exposed.

I bent and tasted her breasts, seeing how her nipples reacted, her breasts swelling slightly and the nipples peaking. Lady Dianne was pushing at me, indicating that I should back off. Doing it quietly, too. The knowledge that her maid was just on the other side of the coach probably suggesting to her that noise should be kept to a minimum.

"How dare you?" she demanded. "That is most inappropriate behaviour."

"I know," I said with a small sigh, "and I do apologise profusely, but I do think it necessary to help you get over your trauma. Just relax and let me handle things."

"My breasts are not things that you should be handling," came the pointed comment.

"True. Hold this." I bent and took hold of the hem of her skirts, lifting them high, in much the same Jack probably did with Millie. She took hold automatically, you do when something is pressed into your hand, and I took advantage of that fact to lower her small clothes, leaving her naked from the waist down.

Now she was truly scandalised, trying to push her skirts back down to cover herself. It was a pity that I was preventing that.

"How dare you. I don't know what you think you're doing but it stops, right now."

For my part I'd undone my trousers and pushed them and my under-things down, leaving my erection on display. Lady Dianne spotted and went scarlet.

"You wouldn't dare," she stated most emphatically. "I'm not some maid you can fondle. And if that man's normal what do you call that?"

"A man with a maid, or a lord with a lady," I said with a smile. "Same difference, really. And I call it well endowed."

I had her very firmly pinned against the coach, my knee pressing between her legs, forcing them further apart. I started massaging her, hoping to get her at least a little aroused before I took her. I was assuming that Lady Dianne was still a virgin. I'd have been most surprised if she wasn't.

I had one hand pressed against her bare breasts, enjoying the feel of them, while the other was between her legs, steering myself into position. As soon as I was there I started pressing into her, going slowly so as to not overwhelm her. As soon as I felt myself pressing against her maidenhood I leaned over and covered her mouth with mine, then pressed.

Her hymen split and she screamed, the sound muffled by my mouth. I kept on kissing her while continuing to sink deeper into her, having to force my way. She was very much a virgin, and very tight, yielding slowly, but yielding.

Once I was fully inside her I stopped kissing her, moving my head back a little to look at her. She was furious.

"You've ruined me," she snapped.

"Only if you tell someone about this, otherwise, who's to know? More important, how does it feel?"

"Terrible. Take it out."

"Not yet. Let's give it a chance and see what it feels like after a little bit of exercise. It should improve as we go."

"It won't," she snapped. "Take it out."

Instead of taking it out I started moving, pulling slowly back and then returning, hot flesh rasping against hot flesh, lubricated by her natural juices. Small movements, encouraging her to move with me, pointing out that the sooner she cooperated the sooner it would be over and finished. A silly argument but she wasn't really thinking logically at this point and decided to just do what I said.

I maintained the small movements, appreciating the way she moved against me. At the same time I was stroking her breasts, teasing them, using them to generate extra heat and arousal. I could eventually feel when she changed from doing her duty to move with me and became seriously engaged in what we were doing.

Now that she was going with the action rather than through the motions I started to increase the length of my stroke, pulling further back and driving in harder. She started making odd little noises each time I drove in, her eagerness now showing plainly.

Things were proceeding with great gusto, with me holding back just that tiny bit, not wanting to shoot my load before she was truly ready to receive it. I simply bided my time, enjoying myself, waiting for the right moment.

It finally came and I hastily started kissing her again even as I started giving my all just as hard and as fast as I could. Lady Dianne climaxed with a scream, the sound fortunately being swallowed by my kiss. No need to let Jack and Millie know what was going on, even if Jack had a pretty good idea.

We separated and I helped her adjust her clothing. Then I helped her mount up onto the driver's seat. She didn't say anything, just sitting there breathing hard and looking slightly flushed. I wondered if I'd meet her formally somewhere. That could be interesting.

"Hey, Jack, where's the maid. We need to get going."

"She's coming, sir," Jack called, and a few moments later I heard a muffled female scream. Coming in truth. Shortly after that Jack was helping Millie up into the driver's seat. Millie also seemed to be breathing hard and looking a little flushed. Lady Dianne took up the reins and they were off. Jack and I had to scramble to get to our horses to accompany them. We separated from then at the next town, leaving them at a respectable inn while a rider was sent to fetch people to come and escort them home.

Jack and I rode on to our own destinations. We'd done a good deed today and no-one could say we hadn't.

Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers