Nostalgia

Story Info
Remembering your first time.
1.3k words
4.36
6.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,562 Followers

Just after I turned eighteen I acquired a new girlfriend. Like me, Amanda had recently turned eighteen. We were just a couple of innocent kids getting acquainted. I was still a virgin at that stage. Whether Amanda was or not I had no idea and there was no way I was going to ask her. I had heard a rumour that she wasn't but at that age boys talk, lying as often as telling the truth. Who am I kidding? Boys flat-out lie. (Not me, of course.)

One Friday evening we went to a show in town. We had access to good, cheap, public transport, so we used it. Both of us lived within a five minute walk to the station.

Heading home after the show we arrived at our station around eleven. It was still a pleasant evening, no need for jackets or anything like that. This didn't stop me cuddling Amanda to me to keep her warm and she didn't object.

There were two ways back to Amanda's place. Straight down the main road to her street and turn right and she was home. The alternative was to turn right as soon as we reached the park, amble slowly through the park, and emerge from the park just around the corner from Amanda's. We naturally chose to amble through the park.

As we crossed the park we passed fairly close to the fences of some houses that bordered the park. There were also some nice trees there, a nice secluded area, and I took the opportunity to kiss Amanda, something she had no objection to.

As we kissed I ran my hands up and down her back, enjoying the feel of her. Okay, my hands dropped a little further than they should and I was caressing her bottom (and a very nice bottom it was) but again, no objections. It wasn't as if we were going overboard, just some gentle cuddling. (I did wonder if Amanda was aware of what she was doing to me. Could she feel my erection through my clothes when I held her against me?)

Somehow or other we finished up sitting on the ground, Amanda sitting between my thighs, head tilted back as I kissed her. It was at this stage that I became a little more adventurous, my hands starting to wander. Nothing serious, of course, just a matter of me stroking the sides of her breasts, finishing up cupping one and massaging it slowly. Her hand came up and covered mine but she didn't push me away.

It was only a matter of time before I slipped her buttons open and slid my hand inside her blouse, brushing along the curve at the top of her bra, and eventually slipping a finger inside her bra, tweaking her nipple.

She moaned softly, quite comfortable with what I was doing, so I naturally expanded my doings. A careful adjustment and her bra came undone, giving me much better access to her breasts. I pushed her bra out of the way, spread her blouse a little wider, and started kissing her breasts.

With no real resistance my hand landed on her knee and started edging upwards. I brushed against her panties and then went slightly higher. A dip inside the waist and my fingers became entangle in her curls.

Should I have backed off at this stage? Probably, but as far as I was concerned if Manda wanted me to back off I was sure that she'd say so. Instead of backing off I continued exploring.

After exploring for a little while I slipped my fingers between her lips, hearing her gasp as I touched her internally. I continued doing that, kissing her breasts and nipples at the same time. I also reached down and unzipped. My cock was feeling quite constrained and needed extra room.

Now that my cock was standing tall I decided that it was a little bit lonely. I took Amanda's hand and pressed it against me. Not trying to force her to hold it or anything, just placing her hand against it. Her hand stayed right where I placed it for a few moments while I continued with me exploring.

I almost gave a bit of a squeak when Amanda's hand closed, capturing my cock. I manfully stayed silent, letting her do what she would. Her hand danced about, running up and down it, making me ever more conscious of the fact that I had an erection and a girl was holding it.

Without consciously deciding to do it, or even sure when I did, assuming that I was the one that did it, Amanda's panties had slid down, well down.

I was still busy kissing her face and her breasts, but my hand had covered her vulva and I had two fingers deep inside her, moving around, feeling her, thrusting them into her. She was moving around under me, lifting her hips and pushing them hard against my fingers.

"Do it," she blurted out and I froze, not sure I'd heard her correctly.

"Ah, excuse me?" I mumbled.

"I said do it," she gasped out. "Do it now."

Virgin, remember. Me, that is. Not a hundred percent sure of what to do. Still, I was damn sure going to find out.

At some stage she'd moved from being between my thighs and leaning against me to lying flat on her back, legs parted. Under the moonlight I noticed that her dress had ridden up, showing all, and she'd managed to kick one leg free from her panties.

I moved between her legs, leaning over her, and promptly found that I had no need to worry about what to do. Amanda still had hold of my erection and was steering it precisely where she wanted it. Then I was bearing down, driving into her, while she was bucking, heaving hard up against me, taking me as deep as she could.

I found it to be an incredible sensation to have my cock buried deep inside her. I had never felt so masculine in my life. I was the male and I was dominating her, holding her pinned down with my cock, and there was nothing she could do about it.

Instinct had me start moving, pulling back and thrusting into her again. She voiced her approval, urging me on. I was quite eager to oblige.

I'd read somewhere that the man should draw things out to ensure that the woman is properly treated. I was quite happy to go along with this if I could just figure out how to slow down. My gonads were screaming, faster, faster, and they seemed to be in control.

It's quite possible I might have been able to seize control and slowed down a little except for one thing. That one thing was Amanda, her legs wrapped around me, bucking hard beneath me, and desperately telling me to, "go faster, dammit, harder".

I found myself driving in harder and faster. The sensations were wonderful and top of that was the feeling of male superiority I was feeling. She had no choice but to accept what I was doing, and I was giving my all to show her that.

It wasn't all that long before I climaxed, spraying deep inside her, hearing her give an exultant cry as she climaxed. I came to a halt, totally drained. She pushed me to get me off her.

"Move over," she said, scrabbling for her purse. "I have to get tidied up."

She burrowed into her purse, pulling out tissues and a comb, quickly cleaning herself up. She was putting her comb away again when she pulled something out of her purse.

"Dammit, you were supposed to wear this," she said, holding up a condom. "Fortunately I'm on the pill so it shouldn't matter. Don't be so careless next time."

Reality was crashing down around me. I was the male, the superior being, as long as she permitted it. Definitely a lesson to keep in mind. I helped her to her feet and we went on her way. An interesting interlude.

Ashson
Ashson
8,562 Followers