Merging

Story Info
He explained what a merge was.
2.6k words
4.41
15.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,505 Followers

I was out riding the back trails way out in the wilderness. I hadn't seen a soul for a week and didn't really expect to meet one for another week. When I say wilderness I mean wilderness. The scenery at times was magnificent, at others non-existent, everything hidden by old-growth forest. Magnificent in its own way but you sure couldn't see very far.

The hunting was good and I still had a reasonable amount of supplies of things like salt and flour. What I didn't have, damn it, was coffee. I should have had some but a damned bear raided my camp one night. I didn't mind losing a bit of meat because, as I said, the hunting was good. Most of my other stuff was up a tree, out of the reach of casual raiders, but the coffee, rot my luck, was out as I was making some when the bear made its unscheduled visit.

I'd just stayed out of the way while the bear explored, figuring that the bear wouldn't want the coffee. I haven't heard of any bears that liked coffee. This one was no exception. He sniffed at the tin of coffee, sneezed in disgust, and belted the tin so hard it vanished into the woods, spilling coffee everywhere. Good point was the smell of coffee everywhere encouraged the bear to go elsewhere, chewing on my side of venison as he left.

I'd noticed over the past few days that I was moving towards a river and coming out of the forest I found that I was now on the edge of some plains, the river not too far away. I headed towards the river, deciding that it was time I had a decent clean-up and maybe a bit of fishing. Some trout would tend to make up for no coffee.

I followed the river for about an hour, eventually coming to a point where the river curved, leaving a very nice pool at that point. The grass just there was short, probably grazed away by deer when they came down for water. The pool looked deep enough and big enough for both swimming and trout. Any larger and it would be a lake. I built up a small fire, noting that other people had had similar ideas. With the fire set up, but not lit, I stripped off and headed for the water.

My initial concern was to get myself cleaned up. I do like to be decently clean when I can. That done I put in some swimming, diving down and looking around. I was pleased to spot a couple of places where some decent size fish were loitering. I would drop them a line after I was out.

I headed back to the shore, my intention being to dry in the sun while fishing. I was a little taken aback when I realised that there was someone standing on the shore watching me, waiting for me to come out. I wouldn't have been nearly as taken aback if it had been a man waiting, but it wasn't.

The young lady, at a guess somewhere in the eighteen to twenty range, was quite a pretty and shapely young lass. From the way she was dressed I was guessing that she was a homesteader's daughter, probably with a farm further up the river. A good spot now that I thought about it. Any flooding would happen further down river but the homesteader would have a decent water supply all year round.

From her reactions as I came out of the water I was guessing that she was either a total innocent or very knowledgeable about men. In other words she didn't even blink when I emerged, buck naked. Well, that's not quite right. She blinked and looked but then ignored my nudity.

"Who are you?" she demanded. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm Alex. By here do you mean here specifically or here as in the general area? Your name is?"

"I'm Norma. By here I guess I mean both."

"I see. Well I came from that away and am heading in that general direction. Heading towards the coast but in no hurry to get there. As for why I'm here specifically I spotted the pool and decided to have a bath because quite frankly I was starting to smell. Now I intend to dry under the sun while I catch a fish or two for dinner."

"Oh. Your best spot for fishing is over there."

"You lie. I was doing some diving and watching where the fish were loitering and the best spot to catch some would be over there."

I smiled and she blushed, caught out.

"That's my spot," she protested.

"Maybe, but the fish seem to consider it their spot, too. Are you going to do any fishing right now? If you are you can join me in a meal. I already have my fire set."

"I was but I'd intended to have a swim first." She looked at me, chewing on her lip.

"Well, by all means do so," I told her, waving a hand towards the water. "Just don't swim over where I'll be fishing and scaring the fish or I'd be forced to smack your bottom."

She blushed again.

"I wouldn't," she protested. "Ah, I'd have to get undressed to go swimming."

"That would be of no concern to me. It would be hypocritical of me to object considering what I'm wearing now. I'll be over there fishing. Go for it."

"Oh." She sounded surprised. Then she shrugged and whipped off her dress and tossed it to one side, demonstrating that the dress was all that she'd had on. Reasonable, I suppose, if her intention had been to swim and fish, and not expecting any company.

She had a very nice figure, shapely and full breasted, a very nice armful. It took a real effort of will to prevent a certain appendage from standing up and cheering.

She turned and ran into the water, her bottom swaying enticingly as she ran, and I lost the battle of wills with said appendage. Fortunately she wasn't looking at me at this point. I strolled over to my gear and extracted my fishing tackle, taking out some dough and a little bit of fat for bait.

After about fifteen minutes I'd picked up a couple of trout and a catfish, all reasonable sizes. That's the point at which Norma came strolling up, her own fishing tackle in her hand. I once again put some effort into repressing normal male reactions as she hadn't bothered to get dressed, apparently deciding to copy me and getting sun dried.

I swear that I would have successfully suppressed nature's reactions if the damn girl hadn't managed to hook a trout almost immediately. She bounced to her feet, dancing about and bringing the fish to shore. She entered the water and lifted it clear, prancing happily back to shore, trout in hand, apparently not noticing that her breasts were also prancing about in great glee, bouncing about in a manner designed to get a reaction from a statue, and while part of me was now rock hard a statue I was not.

She glanced down at me sitting there, looked startled, and proved that she was a total innocent.

"What?" she exclaimed. "You didn't look like that earlier. How'd you grow like that?"

"You don't have any brothers, do you?" I observed. I had no doubt that if she did they'd have taken the chance to flash her at some stage.

"Ah, no. How do you know that and what has that to do with anything?"

"Just a hunch," I said dryly. "As for this, let me explain."

With that I caught her arm and pulled her down so she was sitting in my lap, my erection pressing firmly against her side.

"A man has two states of being," I explained. "The way you saw me earlier was the state a man is in when he's not going to entertain a woman. Don't think that means I wasn't attracted, because I was, but I just wasn't ready to entertain you. Now, however, the way you are dressed and the way you were bouncing around has prompted me to get ready to start getting to know you in some depth. The way these bounced about went straight to my libido."

I cupped a breast, bouncing it lightly in my hand, thumb stroking her nipple, a nipple that was reacting to my touch.

"See how your breast tightens up and the nipple reacts when I touch it? It's the same principle. How does it feel when I do this? Nice?"

"I guess," she said, not sounding all that sure.

"Uh-huh. What about when I do this?"

Leaning forward I captured her breast with my mouth, sucking lightly on it, using my tongue to roll her nipple around. After a few moments I shifted my attention to her other breast, coaxing the nipple to life.

Lifting my head I looked at her.

"Well, what do you think?" I asked.

"I-I don't know," she mumbled, breathing somewhat harder. "I don't think you should be doing that though."

"No harm in it," I pointed out. "Why don't you feel this and see what you think."

I moved her hand to my erection, closing it around me. The sweet little lamb swallowed nervously but didn't let go. After a few moments she started stoking me.

I let her go, waiting to see what she had to say. Finally she came to a decision.

"It's very hard," she said.

"That's normal. Part of the reason for that is because you're so soft here. The bits complement each other."

My hand slipped between her legs, rubbing her vulva. It was already hot and flushed, her lips plump and slightly parted, her inner lips protruding slightly. It was more those soft inner lips that I was probing rather than anything else.

She was squirming about a little by this stage. Not trying to stop me but unsure of what to do. I could tell from the occasional throaty noise that she made that I was getting to her. She was aroused and getting more so the more I probed and stroked her sensitive places.

"You like this?" I asked softly, more of a statement than a question. She simply made a couple of helpless sounds, her pussy now rubbing against my hand quite willingly.

"It gets a lot better if you care to merge with me," I said. "Trouble is I don't think you've done this before have you."

She shook her head.

"Why's that a problem?" she wanted to know, already wanting something more, just not knowing what.

"It's just that for the first time some people find it a little painful to start with. The pain goes away quite quickly and then it gets a lot better but some people are very sensitive to the thought of getting hurt. I wouldn't want to hurt you."

It was at that point that I brushed lightly next to her clitoris and she damn near screamed with the shock of it. It also appeared to make her bound and determined to merge with me.

"What do I have to do?"

"Just lift yourself a little and steer that muscle you're holding to your passage and lower yourself onto it. As you said, it's quite hard and should have no trouble entering. You just let yourself settle down onto it, moving slowly. If you rush it could exacerbate any pain you might feel. Slow and steady is the go."

She lifted herself, manoeuvring my cock so it brushed against her lips, actually taking the time to stroke her lips with it, headed tilted slightly to the side as she considered the way it felt. Then she gave a little wiggle and my cock started its journey to heaven.

Definitely a virgin, I felt it when her hymen gave way. Apart from a small wince on her part no real reaction. Then she was holding her breath, slowly lowering herself down, sinking onto me, my cock filling her up. (Not to brag or anything but slightly over eight inches, and fat to go with it.)

She sank down, my hands on her hips helping to pull her down, determined that she take the full length of me. She finally settled, her groin rubbing against mine. She sat there for a moment, a 'what now' look on her face.

"Now see if you can slide up and down my pole," I advised her. "Take your time and see what sort of rhythm you can get going."

She slowly lifted, forgot to stop and popped right off. She gave a small cry of protest and hastily repositioned me, sinking back down again. Her second attempt was better, rising and falling, getting the hang of it. And then stuffing up and popping right off me again.

Another protest and another hasty adjustment and she was sinking down again. This time, once she was fully settled, I took control.

"I'm going to roll you onto your back with me on top of you. Then I'll set up a rhythm for you to follow. OK?"

She gave an eager little nod and I rolled over, taking her with and then under me, me looming above her, my cock firmly planted inside her. Now it was my turn to conduct the rhythm which I did quite happily, taking my time and watching her, eagerness written all over her.

I dragged it out for a while, checking to see how she was progressing. At what I thought was an opportune moment I increased the pace, finding her ready, willing, and able to keep up with me. By this time I was also kissing her, my hands busy fondling her breasts, her arousal slowly sending her into a frenzy.

When nature could no longer be denied I turned on the works, driving in hot and hard, pushing her over the edge even as I released my seed into her, me jerking spasmodically while she shuddered and gave a small scream.

After we separated I suggested that we both take a quick dip as we were both sweaty and sticky. Norma was quite happy to do so and we emerged from the water a little later, clean and hungry.

"Why don't you clean a couple of the fish," I suggested, "while I get the fire going. Then we can have some lunch."

She quickly and competently filleted a couple of the trout, pushed me out of the way, and cooked them. An hour later we were both sitting back, fed and happy.

"I guess I'd better be getting dressed and moving on," I said. "Are you expected home soon?"

"As long as I bring a couple more fish home with me no-one will mind me being out a little longer than expected. After all, the fish won't bite on command."

That was effectively the end of our interlude. I'd have very much liked to have stuck around for a second exhibition of getting to know you but I strongly suspected that it would be healthier for me to be long gone by the time Norma returned home. If she decided to regale her parents with a description of the nice man she met and how he taught her about merging I might find an angry father with a shotgun coming up from behind. I did more travelling during the rest of that day than I had for the two days previous.

Ashson
Ashson
8,505 Followers