A Mans Man Ch. 03

Story Info
It all works out...
1.8k words
4.6
1.8k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Why do I always do this shit to myself! I'm always putting myself in a fucked-up situation. If it wasn't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all! Times like this I feel like that saying was made up just for me.

Banging on my steering wheel as I haul ass to get to Mr. Avery's house before him. I know not to be late. Wednesday nights are the nights that I'm expected to stay over at his house. He'll put up with some shit but being late is almost unforgivable.

I've only been late once but I paid for it. He beat my ass and I do mean beat my ass with a leather strap. I struggled sitting with the pain for almost a week. Every time I would sit down, I would have to fight myself from crying.

For those of you that don't know me, I'm not some weak little flaming gay guy. Not that there's anything wrong with being one. I'm a big guy, 5'11 around 220-ish. I'm older and educated. I'm an attorney for fucks sake! But I'm always setting myself up for a fall or in this case an ass beating.

For example, I once had a great marriage with my childhood sweetheart. Went through school together, got married, and had a couple of kids. Life was good or at least it was good for me. I started fucking around on her in college and continued until I got caught. Now she has a very nice house, cars, child support money, and doing well.

Meanwhile, I'm living in the woods in my hunting cabin.

I have a great job working at one of the best law firms in the state never mind the city. Then one day I agree to help my boss with a tiny issue and I meet Mr. Avery. A short fellow that's built like a tank. For whatever reason, he got inside my head and my ass on our very first meeting and he's been fucking me for almost a year now.

I've never had the urge for the gay lifestyle but there is something about this man. I can't help myself. He treats me well when I behave as he expects. And honestly, he doesn't ask for much. I'm to make myself available to him when called upon during the week. If I'm unable to come to him when he calls, I'd better have a good reason. The only reason he'll accept is work or my children.

I have my children every other weekend and every other Wednesday. Other than that, I'd better be there on time.

Tonight is the Wednesday that I don't have the kids and that's the night I'm expected to stay over. I have to be there by 5 with steaks and beer. Make sure that the house is cleaned and that the beer is cold when he walks in the house.

From there he either has me suck his thick as fuck cock in the living room while he unwinds or we go straight to the bathroom where he sits down and relieves himself while I stand next to him holding his beer.

Once he's done, I get on the floor, on my knees with my ass in the air and my face and chest flat on the floor. He'll proceed to fuck me from behind until he unloads his cum deep in my ass. Then I get up and join him in the shower to wash the day's hard work off of him.

The rest of the night is calm. I go outside and throw the steaks on the grill making sure that I keep a cold beer in Mr. Avery's hand. We eat, I clean up, we watch a ballgame then go to bed. He proceeds to fuck me until my battered asshole is sore as fuck. Then we go to sleep and the next morning I give him his blowjob, we get dressed and we're off to work. Easy, right?

Today I'm fucked and not in a good way.

I pull up at Mr. Avery's home and my worst fear is realized. He's already home, looking at the clock, it's 6. Why wouldn't he be home, dumb ass, I mumble to myself. Oh god please let him be understanding. I have a good excuse, please, please let him accept it.

I walk into his home and call out, "Mr. Avery, I'm sorry I'm late I had a school meeting that I had to attend."

"A school meeting? Which kid?" Already his voice is not sounding very pleasant, at all.

Over the past months, I've become accustomed to his voice. Deep, scruffy voice and I can tell that he is not happy.

"My son, he's at that age and he got in a fight. I had to deal with that so that he didn't get expelled."

I came around the corner and there he was. Sitting in his chair. Beer in one hand, leather strap in the other. I was terrified. I'm almost twice his size height wise but muscle and width? I'm no match.

I run to put the beer on ice and the steaks on the counter then back to him and drop to my knees between his legs. I start to reach for his belt buckle so I can take out that beautiful thick cock of his.

The sting and the sound of the strap coming across my hand makes me jump and moan. Not a moan of pleasure, a moan of fear.

"No, no sweet tits. That ride has sailed. I'm not going to beat your ass but I will not be inconvenienced!" I sit back on my heels and hang my head.

"Yes, sir," I moan.

He gets up and takes me by the hand with that thick meat hook of a hand. It's small and fits in my hand but just like the rest of him, it's thick.

We get to his bedroom and turns to look up at me. I know what to do next. I undress him and once he's naked he lays back on the bed and pulls his legs open. His knees bent. My mind begins to spin. We don't usually do this until after he's showered.

From the scent in the room after taking his clothes off I know for a fact that he hasn't showered yet. My cock starts to swell. Fuck me, I'm getting hard. This entire scene is turning me on. I strip down and crawl over him between his legs.

"Mmm...Mr. Attorney, you smell like one of those classy whores with your cologne." He's mocking me. He smells like every bit of a man that works all day in the sun. Sweaty, musky, and the closer I bring my face to his crotch, the ripe smell that quickly catches my attention.

I know not to make any kind of face that would show him my disapproval.

I take his cock in my hand and guide it to my mouth. It doesn't take me long to devour him. Over the past months, I've finally trained myself to take all of his thick cock in my mouth. For a short time, I couldn't open my mouth wide enough but now I have no problem.

I'm sucking his cock and can taste the smell on him. With the saltiness from his sweat, In the first few strokes, I could taste a slight hint of urine. I don't care, I love this man's cock. I don't know why I allow him to humiliate me but I do. I finish with his cock and start with his huge balls. Suckling one then the other.

I finally have his cock and balls clean. Savoring everything and my hard cock dripping precum uncontrollably. I take his cock in my mouth and I can feel him begin to tense up.

Oh yes, yes, I think to myself. He's going to dump his load in my mouth. I love the taste of his cum. It's thick and creamy and goddamn it! Please, please come in my mouth! All of these thoughts rushed through my mind.

Then with one big grunt, he starts bathing my throat, my mouth, my tongue with that wonderful cum, and just as I get ready to swallow. When I think that he's humiliated me as much as he possibly can it happens.

He lets out a big noisy foul-smelling fart. One of those farts that escape in two parts. But I can't act like I'm offended or he'll beat me. I just swallow until there's nothing left to swallow and all that's left is to suckle his cock and wait for the stench to clear my face.

Just when I think that I've survived what should have made me run out of his house, never to return. There's more.

"You're not finished sweet tits." And with that, he pulls his legs back exposing his asshole.

I don't even have to be told. I should be grateful that he at least wiped his ass after he took his shit while waiting for me to get home. I can tell because of the little toilet paper balls or dingle berries around his asshole.

I don't hesitate, I attack his asshole with zeal. I know what's expected of me. I just wish I didn't enjoy it so much. I slather his tight pink asshole. Over and over until it's as clean as his cock and balls. I love how his tiny bud feels on the flat of my tongue. Gawd! I want him to cum!!

When he felt that I'd done enough he stopped me. We showered and when we got out, he bent me over on the bed and pounded me so hard that I'd thought he'd have a heart attack or my asshole would fall out. Once he knew that I'd blown my load on the towel beneath me he stopped.

I was being spoiled, I whimpered because I wanted him to cum again. Deep inside my ass but I knew that he might fuck me before we fell asleep.

He had finished and we got dressed. I went to brush my teeth when I discovered he'd taken a blue pill. The empty foil wrapper that once held two pills on the sink's edge. I smiled. I knew at that moment that I was going to be fucked well later that night and it made me feel so good to know this.

I made sure that his steak was perfect and that he had a cold beer at all times. I cleaned his house, which should've been done before he got home. I don't know why I do it but I love doing things for this man.

I was rewarded afterward. That wonderful stump of a man fucked me two more times that night, maybe next time I'll tell you about it.