A Mans Man Ch. 02

Story Info
I smiled...
2.2k words
3.88
4.7k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't believe that I'd allowed a man to fuck me...

All afternoon my thoughts were running amuck. How could that happen? I'm not gay, am I gay? Am I some closet fag? Am I a fag? What the motherfuck! Those were the thoughts that stormed through my mind like a strong hurricane wind all afternoon. Over and over, I couldn't stop thinking about it.

But right now, right now, oh my god, right now...

Right now I have my legs straddled over the old man lying in the middle of his bed. I say old man because he's in his mid-fifties, at least, I'm only 36. My legs spread wide apart because of his thickness. Not a fat thickness, oh no, nothing like that. No, this man is built like a mythical Dwarven warrior from a Lord of The Rings movie.

Broad shoulders, thick chiseled chest, huge biceps, Popeye forearms. No six-pack abs on this man. Just one, solid, rock-hard stomach. His hips are wide with a beautiful round, hard ass. His thighs, his calves, thick and hard. His shoulder-length more grey than blonde hair, his piercing blue eyes, and his exaggerated goatee and mustache.

But the most impressive thing is his grotesquely thick cock which was shoved up my ass at that moment. That afternoon, before leaving me in shock and his cum dripping from my asshole, he'd given me a piece of paper. The paper had his address. He proceeded to tell me to be at his house later that evening.

"And bring your work clothes because you'll be spending the night." His gruff voice and command stayed with me all afternoon and into the evening.

I fought with myself all afternoon. Going straight home from the scene where my ass had been destroyed. I couldn't believe that I was actually contemplating it. I couldn't eat or do anything; I was consumed with what this man had just done to me. I paced back and forth in my living room. Time passed; the afternoon turned into night. It was late now and I was in his house. In his bed.

He'd already fucked me again earlier that evening as soon as I walked into his house. The man dick whipped me. The intensity was so great that I passed out shortly afterward. I passed out in this burly man's arms, Me. I did that.

I don't know how long I had been asleep when I felt a jolt wake me up. My eyes opened wide and I instantly felt fear. Where was I?

I froze, I didn't move an inch. Slowly, my body's senses began to bring it all back to me. The sound of his methodical breathing. The sensation of his chest rising and falling. The feel of his meaty hand on the small of my back. The stickiness of slow-drying cum between my ass cheeks. The overwhelming sensation of lust when I remembered how it had gotten there.

Partially dribbling out of me as I slept. Drying, sticky cum between my ass cheeks. My asshole, oh my god, my asshole. I could feel myself begin to stir as I felt the sensation of my bruised and beaten, sore, aching, asshole. I remembered where I was, then fear turned to ease, ease to warmth. Instantly, I felt safe.

I had awoken to find myself resting on top of his chest...

Running my fingers through his chest hair and caressing it. I never knew how intoxicating a man's scent was until that night. I was amazed at the difference between us. He had huge firm pectoral muscle, I had small perky man boobs. It was at that moment that I realized. I didn't have a man's chest, he did. Don't misunderstand me, I'm not some fat ass slob. But as I took inventory that night, I quickly found out the difference.

I have long legs and a big round ass. I never realized that I had curves, why would I? It's not something that a man thinks about. Not once before I met this man had I ever thought, oh wow, my ass! Does the sight of my ass make a man want to fuck me? Do I have a nice round voluptuous ass that a man would want to fuck?

None of those things ever cross my mind and why would they! Up until that afternoon and that night, all I ever thought of was pussy. How and why it all changed for me on that day I still grapple with on a daily basis. But I've learned over the past six months. I've grown to understand my body much better and appreciate it. I know Mr. Ayers appreciates it.

Right at that moment, that night, I was appreciating him...

Laying across his chest I couldn't help myself, I started to kiss his chest. The soft curls of his thick chest hair, the rock-hard pecs, his warm manly scented skin. The sound of his warm breath leaving his body as he exhaled. It was beginning to drive me insane.

"C'mon bitch, get on top." His gruff voice startled me, I thought he was asleep.

Without hesitation or a second thought, I slowly climbed on top of him. Knowing what I needed. No! Scratch that. Knowing what I wanted to do. I might not have ever been fucked by a man before that day but rest assured, I was no stranger fucking.

All through high school, I was banging my ex-wife. In college, I was banging her, a few of her friends, and other assorted coeds. I've been divorced now for over a year and I've had one or two ladies over to my place.

I know what's expected even if now I'm the one that's getting fucked. My asshole had been used twice that day. This afternoon at his worksite and this evening for well over an hour. Accommodating his tree trunk of a cock wasn't going to be an issue. I ran my three fingers across my tongue and slimed them well.

Reaching behind me I dragged the slimy saliva across my beaten and puckered asshole. Slowly, I started lowering myself onto his massive cockhead, and here...I am...

Here I am, where I started telling you this part of my story.

I'd lost track of how long I'd been riding him. Rolling my hips back and up then down and forward. Back and up then down and forward. Pushing down as hard and far as I could possibly go. Allowing his cock to push as deep as it could possibly go, deep inside of me. Feeling the slight hint of a piercing pain when it reached its mark. Not to mention the excruciating lustful sensation of ecstasy his fat cock was giving me as it overwhelmed my prostate.

I rode him methodically, slow...

I was driving myself insane; I threw myself back. Catching myself by the palm of my hands landing on his thighs behind me. My head tilted back like some character in a demonic movie being possessed.

I could feel my cock uncontrollably drooling precum out of its hole. My mouth gaping open, deep low moans escaping my mouth as I drew breath and rocked my ass, slowly. The girth of his fucking cock, I was being fucked by a man. Oh my fucking god this thick cock! I was getting close, oh so fucking close.

"Please sir, please, my I cum...?" I whimpered, begging softly...

I got no response, instead, what I got was myself tossed off of him. Landing on the bed, flat on my stomach. Mr. Ayers climbing on top of me, my legs pressed together. I could feel his tiny thick hands grabbing my ass cheeks and spreading them wide.

I was being straddled by those muscular, thick legs of his. I could feel the head of his wet slimy cock, it was instantly shoving itself back inside of me. The cum that he'd dumped into me earlier in the evening acting as the perfect lube.

The sheer audacity of this man who barely stands five feet tall. Throwing my almost six-foot, almost 200lb body off of him and down on the bed. Tossing me around as if I were some fucking ragdoll!

All of this made my lust rage!! As if I wasn't out of control already. I grunted like a cheap whore the instant his cock made its way back deep inside of me. The sensation of this man bottoming my ass out made me want to blow my load.

Before I could concentrate on that thought, a loud stinging sound of his hand coming across my ass, hard! I yelped like a bitch and felt my entire body flush. I felt my entire body blushing. Then another hard slap, and another and another. I was whimpering now, bracing myself for another blow but just as he started, he stopped.

I didn't know it but his hand was reaching for the back of my head. Grabbing a fistful of my hair and jerking my head back until I was up on my elbows panting loudly. His cock slamming hard into me...

"That's my good little bitch, that's it, cum for me. I said cum for me!!"

His orders bellowing out to me, instantly my body started to quiver and shudder. My teeth gnashing together and the sensation of having been kicked in the balls as my cock started spewing into the sheets under me. All the while, I was in a full-throated, repetitive loud as fuck groan!

I felt my body go limp, he held my head up for a moment longer. Just as he'd finished dumping his second load of the night into my bowels, he released his grip and rolled off of me. I passed out; I must have fallen asleep. I opened my eyes and it was morning. I could smell coffee and daylight was breaking through the bedroom curtains.

Making the effort to lift up off of the bed, I instantly felt reminders of what I had been put through the previous day. Fucked at a construction worksite, fucked again twice later that night. The whelps left on my ass by a man's violent slaps. The ache of my thoroughly stretched, beaten and bruised asshole welcomed me this morning.

That was six months ago...

So, why am I here you might ask? I don't know, I honestly don't know. Maybe because I need to share this with someone before I go mad. I think I've stressed the point sufficiently that I'm not gay. I've never thought of being gay. I've never desired a man in any way.

Yet here I am. As I make this entry, I'm preparing myself for something new...

With Mr. Ayers, I've experienced many firsts. The majority have been wonderful firsts. That first afternoon at his worksite trailer. That night that I just told you about. Giving head under a table while he spoke to a coworker. The man knew that his boss was getting his cock sucked he just never knew it was me.

I could go on and on...

There were some horribly ugly firsts as well. The one that I will never forget because of the shame and the beating that I received for it. The one and only time that I shit on his cock.

Don't laugh!!

That night I was given a choice, I could go to his closet and bring the leather strap hanging on the door or I could get the fuck out and never come back. It was my choice. I stayed and he beat my ass purple. When he ordered me into the shower I was in tears.

Turning the water on and using his handheld shower nozzle I washed him off and washed myself off. I was then instructed to kneel on the shower floor. Mr. Ayers proceeded to launch a strong, steady stream of urine right at my cock and balls. I didn't move.

He purposely aimed for my nut sack. One testicle then the other. He finished and looked right at my defeated face. He proceeded to inform me that it was not up to him to explain to me how I was to maintenance myself so that these things never happened again.

I was also informed that if this ever did happen again there would be no harsh repercussions, no beatings. I would just have to leave and never come back. Oh, and the other?

"I pissed on you so that you never forget any of this and so you know that you belong to me. You will do as I say. All the time, every time. Is that understood?" I was looking into those blue eyes as he finished.

"Y-y-yes sir," I softly whimpered in response.

Since that day I have never committed that sin again. But we do shower often especially when I spend the night. At the end of his shower, it's never announced nor am I told to hold any position.

It's always without warning or fanfare. Always after I've finished washing and rinsing him off. Before he steps out to dry himself. He does it.

I'll turn my back to him and begin washing my hair, bathing myself; that's when I feel that warm stream hitting the back of my legs or my big ass. I smile. I know what that sensation is, he's pissing on me. I also know what he means by it, he owns me, I smile...