Being Serviced

Story Info
Learning that regular service is good for your health!
2.8k words
4.67
4.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dave2526
Dave2526
108 Followers

There was a knock on my door. I stood up and went to get it. On the other side of it was an old friend, back in town. "What's up big man?" Jeff said to me.

"Welcome back little man," I said in reply. Jeff laughed. Our 'big man/little man' joke goes back to when we started growing into our teens. Or rather, I started growing and he stopped. I hit 6'6 in height while Jeff petered out around 5'7. So I've almost got a foot of height on my bud.

I'm Walter. Don't call me 'Wally' I never liked it. As mentioned, I'm about 6'6 white guy. 250lbs, I'm in shape with brown hair, blue eyes. Jeff is tanned, darker haired with matching dark eyes.

We come inside my house. We're both clad as casually in jeans and T-shirts. There's a football game on later. Jeff and I grew up together as kids and teenagers until he moved away right after we got out of high school. Moved across the country to go to college. He was the brains between us, I was the jock. I played the sports he couldn't. He passed the tests I couldn't. Typical odd couple stuff, you know? But we always got along and last week, Jeff had emailed me and said he was coming to visit family and that we should hang out like old times.

We're both now in our thirties. He's some kind of computer guy out west. Whereas I drive trucks for a shipping company and act as an Uber driver for extra cash. So grades won out over school sports I guess. Mind you, I never really tried to go to college. It was never anything I wanted to do. Further school wasn't for me. Never mind college debt hounding me for life.

"How do you afford this place working as a truck driver and part-time Uber driver?" Jeff asked me as we sat down in my living room. "Who's dick are you sucking?" he pressed.

I laughed. "I got luck playing scratch tickets and won like six figures. Used it to buy this place," I said as I gestured to my nice house. "The property taxes suck fucking ass! But it's better than still living with my parents, who haven't gotten over the fact I never went to college."

Jeff nodded. "The luck of fools and jocks."

"And for the record," I said, ignoring his latest joke. "You're the one who sucks dick, not me!" We both laughed again. We'd made jokes like that since our teens.

And it was true. Jeff had come out to me as gay after we turned sixteen. I have to be honest and admit I did suffer from the 'oh crap, my best friend is gay' discomfort that every stupid guy goes through when they find out about their best friend. But thankfully, I got over it really quickly. After that initial unease, which I blame on my own teenage hormonal crap, Jeff's being gay was never an issue again. And since Jeff was best friends with me nobody called him homo or fag because they knew I'd fucking rip off their goddamn heads.

"Your parents are still disappointed in you?" he asked now.

"Oh yes. Especially since now I'm over thirty and don't even have a wife or kids. I guess I'm forever to be a disappointment to them. But whatever."

"No current girlfriend?"

"Not lately," I sighed. I turned on the TV to the football game. "I can still pick up chicks. I'm tall and they want to find out if it matches."

"And they're thrilled when it does," said Jeff.

"Always are!" I replied as I cracked a beer. Jeff doesn't drink so I threw him a soda instead. "But it usually peters off after that. Nothing lasting. While picking up hot twenty-somethings and rocking their worlds is fun, any relationship hasn't lasted. Not yet anyway."

"I'll skip the 'you'll-find-someone-speech'," said Jeff as he cracked his soda. "And instead say, at least you're getting plenty of pussy."

"Not lately," I said.

"Lose yo game, Wally?" he asked me.

"Call me Wally again, and I'll bounce you out of here like you're being thrown out of a straight bar," I mock-threatened. He laughed. So did I. "And no," I continued. "I haven't lost my game. I took more shifts for driving and have been being an Uber driver more to deal with how fucking expensive everything is now!"

"Ah," said Jeff. He drank his soda, burped loudly, then threw the can into the trash. "Yeah. Inflation is a bitch. Fortunately my skills are always desired."

"Yeah, yeah, spare me the computer tech crap." I said. I fished his soda out of the trash and tossed it to the returnables bag.

"You returning empties? You that broke?" he asked.

"I always return empties," I said. "I don't understand why people don't do it. They are throwing money away by not doing so. Especially nowadays!"

Jeff nodded in agreement and said nothing. We watched the game for a while, occasionally asking each other about family. Jeff was in town to see his parents, who were celebrating fifty years of being married. I'd said most of what I needed to say about my parents so I talked about my younger sister, who is a doctor, who was married, who was currently pregnant with her first child. So you can guess which of their children my parents are more proud of! "But she'll be paying her debts for decades to come," I said. "And to be honest, her husband is kind of a puts."

"Annie's always been the strong one," said Jeff. "Everyone used to say I was going to wind up marrying her."

"Only until it came out that you wanted dick as bad as her!" I laughed.

"I can confidently say I've sucked more dick than her," was his reply.

"Okay! Now we're in 'I-don't-need-to-know' territory."

"Pussy!" said Jeff.

"Besides, you're a slut!" I said.

"If you only knew," he said back.

I pretended to shudder in fake revulsion. But he looked somewhat serious. "What?" I asked. "Are you a slut now?"

"As if!" he said. "But you'd be surprised how easy it is."

"Guys are more eager."

"And there's less competition," said Jeff. "Truth be told, I don't actually have anyone I see these days. Instead I have........................" his voice trailed off.

I knew that tone. Jeff had something serious he wanted to talk about. He'd had that same tone when coming out. And when he'd first admitted he liked a guy at school. I mentally buried all my usual jokes and sat up, muting the TV. "You have what?" I asked.

"Well, working in computers I can easily connect to the cyber world. And while hanging out in chat rooms-"

"Perving in chats?" I couldn't keep the snide joke in.

"Everyone in sex sites is some kind of perv," he said back, not offended. "Those places are where you go to discuss things you can't, don't, or won't share in real life. The look you're giving me tells me you're wondering if I'm about to confess to some Fifty Shades kinks. Well, rest easy Wally, that isn't me."

"So why bring it up?" I asked.

"Because I discovered something that very much fits me. Servicing."

"Meaning what?"

Jeff leaned back. "Think of it like being an unpaid street walker. Now wait," he held his hands up. I'm sure my face must have given me away with that reference. "Okay, poor choice of words. Let me try again. There are a couple of friends I have back out west that I meet up with, just like this. We talk about whatever, hang out, then eventually I wind up sucking them off."

I stared. "Just like that?"

"Well, I got to know them on the chat sites first. With the bad people online, you always have to be safe. And there are some trolls you cycle through. But sometimes you find a couple who are close and into it. So that's what I do. I wind up blowing them. Whether it's while they play video games, watch sports, or even watch porn and use my mouth like a sex toy. It's my favorite thing to do. I love it. Does it make me a bottom? Maybe. But it's as hot to me as anything about fucking twenty-somethings who've never had a big one is to you." Jeff glanced at the TV when done speaking.

I leaned back. I'd never heard of such a thing. I don't frequent sex chat sites so this was all new to me. But it sounded good. Easy. Far easier than dealing with female bullshit was. "You do this often?" I asked.

"Depends on what they want, their availability, my availability, and a bunch of other stuff besides. But yes, I do it as often as I can." His face was glowing. He clearly did think this was great and a turn-on.

I leaned back, unable to not smile at how happy he was. "If it's what you want, good on you man," I said. I was about to un-mute the TV when he kept going.

"Here's the thing about it," he went on. "Know who I've met most doing this?"

"Gay guys?" I asked. This sounded like a trick question.

"You'd think that," said Jeff. "But no. I tell you who I meet the most. Frustrated straight guys. Regardless of why they're frustrated, frustrated straight guys are my most frequent 'servicing' visits. Including the two I regularly meet now. Whether they're married and their wives have stopped putting out. Or whether they're single and couldn't get laid in a women's prison with a fistful of pardons. Or have just had no luck lately with finding something more meaningful than a fling. Like your ass."

I had no words to reply. Not even my usual jokes. While he was talking, I'd begun to feel stirrings of desire for what he talked about. Never, ever, not once had anything he'd ever discussed before done anything for me. "I see," was my lame-ass reply.

"It fulfills them and me like nothing else. At least until I find Mr. Right," said Jeff.

"Why are you telling me all this?" I asked.

"Because you fit the description I just described to a T, my dude," he said laughing. "When was the last girl you fucked? Honest answer."

"Months," I said, focusing on the TV.

"Can't get laid, working two jobs, dealing with parents who all but think you're a loser and a failure," said Jeff. I was squirming. "You are that frustrated straight guy."

"Gee thanks," I said. "I think we're done chilling now."

"Don't be a pussy," Jeff laughed.

"So I'm that guy," I said rolling my eyes. "How great for me! Why do you mention it?"

Jeff's face lost all it's humor and he adopted that serious look again. "Because I'd.........I'd...........I'd service you......if you wanted," he said, forcing the words out.

I stared at him, slack mouthed. My surprise turned into the realization that those stirrings of desire were now more than simply stirring. "This a joke?" I asked.

"No."

"You would?"

"For you man? Who kept gay bashers off of me all through high school? Who didn't freak out when I came out? Fuck yes I would. In a second!" Jeff was completely serious.

I again had no words. I shifted. Jeff noticed. "Maybe you like the idea," he said noting my stirrings. I knew my face was red. But Jeff didn't laugh. He got up and stood in front of me. "Let me." He said.

I could not believe how badly I wanted it. I was growing visibly hard. "How?"

"I suck your dick, dumbass. Obviously!" He said.

"No I mean, um, I don't, well, this isn't-"

Jeff understood. "Oh, sorry man. Why don't you put something hot on the TV and focus on that?"

That sounded good. "Okay." I grabbed my phone, linked it to my TV, and brought up a porn site. Finding some big titty'd blonde, I put that on the TV.

"Can you do one thing for me?" Jeff asked.

"Um, maybe."

Jeff smiled. "It's nothing big dude. Just this. Tell me to suck your dick like a slut. Massive turn-on for me. Please."

I pressed play on the video as the big titty'd began stripping and talking dirty. Then I looked him in the eyes. He wanted to do this so badly, I could see. So I took two deep breaths and spoke. "Suck my dick like a slut."

He moaned and dropped to his knees, beginning to undo my jeans. "Watch the TV," Jeff told me. I returned my eyes to the blonde. As she was pulling her panties down, my cock sprang free. "Jesus Christ," Jeff said. "I guess the jokes were true!" I was big. Bigger than normal. Over eight inches. Before I could answer he leaned down and sucked me into his mouth.

I gave an involuntary moan. On the TV the blonde woman was ironically now on her knees, sucking the porn star off. I watched her tits shake, then had to check Jeff. My pal was bobbing his head up and down expertly well, somehow knowing how I liked it. But then, they say girls always know how to lick pussy best. So maybe guys know how to suck cock best. And there was no teeth to worry about, unlike most girls. I groaned as loudly as I had with any of the women who'd sucked my dick. Maybe louder.

Jeff started going faster. So did the blonde on TV. It was like they were in perfect synchronicity. "Fuck," I said loudly. I hit fast forward on my phone until the blonde was bent over and being plowed by the porn star cock. He was taking her hard. Jeff slowed a bit to lick my now-throbbing cock from root to head. He then glanced at me, saw I was loving it, then jerked my big shaft with his hand and went down to lick and suck my balls.

No girl had done that before, so that was amazing. The sounds of the blonde being fucked on the TV were filling the room. She was getting her hair pulled, her pussy being pounded. Jeff licked my balls for a time, then went back up and onto my dick. This time he took it all the way. Only one girl had been able to deep-throat me before. And she hadn't done it for long before almost gagging. Jeff didn't gag. He held me there and hummed. "Fucking God!" I said loudly.

Jeff pulled up a bit then began sucking like the slut I'd told him to be. It was unbelievable how good it felt. Maybe better than the girls I'd had! His eyes were closed, lost in the bliss of blowing me. I glanced at the TV and saw the blonde was now being fucked in the spoon position. But she couldn't hold my attention and I glanced back down to see him now looking at me with an earnest joy.

I wanted more. I wanted to cum. "Suck my dick and make me fucking cum, you slut!" I said to him. He looked surprised for a second but then moaned on my cock and began going even more furiously. I was moaning joyously and loudly and was glad the windows were shut. Not that I cared about anyone hearing at the moment. "Fuck yes, you suck my dick so fucking good, you naughty little slut," I said to him. I had said similar to the girls I'd been with. Some had liked it. Some hadn't. He loved it and somehow went even faster, his eyes begging me.

That was it. I went over the edge. "FUCK!" I roared. Cum shot from my dick like a volcano erupting. Jeff clamped down and took as much as he possibly could but I'd been months without and some spilled out of his full mouth. I spurted what felt like multiple ropes of seed before finally subsiding. He pulled off me at last, intentionally showed himself swallowing it, then dropped back down to gobble up what he'd let spill out. The woman on TV was now riding her guy, begging him to cum inside her. Finally Jeff pulled up and was done. The woman got her creampie on TV as cum was fired into her pussy.

For a while there was nothing said. Finally I couldn't take the silence and said "thanks a lot."

"Anytime dude. Anytime I'm in town, I mean."

I gave him another soda, figuring now he'd need the drink. He laughed, guessing what I was thinking. I spoke. "How long are you in town for?"

"One week."

"How about you visit once a day? Regular service," I joked.

He looked thrilled. "Wally," he said. "For you my old friend, and for your big fucking cock? Every day this week sounds awesome!"

Sounded damn awesome to me too.

Dave2526
Dave2526
108 Followers