A Marked Deck Ch. 04 - Spades

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He didn't solve my problem - I did!" I retorted.

"Oh, but he did," replied Rachel. "By losing to you, Master has ended your quest for vengeance. By winning, you also lost." The brunette turned to Sharp and added, "Master, rouse yourself up and take your prize. She has ensured that you can no longer seduce others, but Ellie, Judy and I remain yours and Sophie will make four. The five of us will live out our lives together; four Queens and our King."

"No, no, you can't be right," I cried, and yet somehow I knew she was. The biggest clue was how I was starting to feel. The other three women looked as gorgeous as ever and as for Alexander Sharp, I had never seen such as desirable man. Feeling I should at least make the attempt, I turned and made for the door. The one called Ellie moved to block my escape. I'm pretty sure I could have forced my way past her, but made only a feeble attempt to do so, hindered also by Judy catching hold of my arm. The truth was that I was far from sure I wanted to leave.

I turned away from the exit door to find Sharp standing behind me. It seemed that Rachel's speech had roused him from his gloom. Those deep brown eyes stared into mine and this time I had no protection against them.

"Sophie, if Rachel is right then it seems we have mutually caught each other. But before we consider the implications of that there are some things I would like to know - and if you really are under my control you have no choice but to answer truthfully."

I gazed back at him. I knew I should be horrified, but somehow I wasn't. I also knew I had to tell him whatever he wanted to know.

"Tell me," Alexander began, "when you discovered what had happened to Dawn, how did she seem to you?"

"Happy ... blissfully happy," I answered.

"Happier than before she met me?"

"Much."

"And after you had 'freed' her, as you see it, how was she then?" he asked

"Still better than before because you had found her the job of her dreams, but she was sad, like she had lost something special that she would never get back."

"So why did you think it right to interfere? In what way did I harm those women? Surely they were better off than before I met them?"

"Because what you did was wrong. People should be free, even if they are less happy as a result." I found I could say this, as I did believe it to be true. I also knew that wasn't my real, deepest motivation. Unfortunately for me, I seemed Sharp did too.

"That was your justification, but what was the true reason? You must answer me," he pressed.

"Because ... because I was envious! Dawn was the eldest and she had always had the best of everything and now this. I looked at her with those three beautiful girls and her passionate love for you and I wanted it for myself. And if I couldn't have it, then I didn't see why anyone else should!"

And so I admitted it - to Rachel, Ellie, Judy and Alexander, but mainly to myself. The driver for my mission of vengeance was not a noble desire to free others, but envy and spite. At that moment I felt pretty bad about myself and - oddly enough - it was Alexander Sharp who came to my rescue.

"Sophie, I acknowledge your victory. You have won," he said. "My own quest ends here. I accept that. But by losing I have freed you from these evil feelings that have been eating at you. The price of your victory, but also the reward for it since it was what you truly wanted, is that you join us. Queen of Spades, recognise me as your Master and Ellie, Rachel and Judy as your sister Queens. Do it now and accept your fate, as I have mine."

The oddest things were happening in my mind and body. All the rage, hate, bitterness, envy and anger I had been carrying inside of me for years was boiling away. But it wasn't being lost. Instead it was transforming itself in a burning sexual desire. My pussy was on fire and my brain was telling me that I had won, I had stopped Alexander Sharp, and now I deserved to enjoy my reward by pinning that handsome man to the floor and fucking him senseless. Oh God, at that moment I really wanted him and the women too.

Perhaps sensing and understanding my turmoil, the other Queens intervened. Ellie and Judy moved behind Alexander and each running one hand over his chest, peeked over his shoulders and smiled at me invitingly. Rachel moved to me and laid a hand on my arm.

"Come Sophie let us worship our Master's cock together. I know that will make you feel amazing - fulfilled and happy. It always does with me." She pulled down gently on my arm and I made no resistance. Slowly we sank to our knees, side by side, in front of him. Rachel reached out and unbuckled his belt and unzipped his trousers, then fished inside for a moment with one hand, before emerging with Alexander's cock. It was still flaccid, although showing early signs of arousal.

I had done nothing so far other than kneel and watch and Rachel made no attempt to change that. Instead she began to massage her Master's cock with her hand and then took the end into her mouth and sucked on it. The organ was growing rapidly and, still stroking with her hand, Rachel withdrew it from her mouth and ran her tongue along its length before sucking on his balls. I was mesmerised by the now hardened erection that was throbbing under her attention.

Rachel stopped and turned to me. "Your turn, sister" she said. There was no doubt I wanted to. His cock was fascinating me if a way no man ever had before. I reached a hand out and let my fingers circle the hard stem. It was warm and exciting to touch. I stroked it gently.

To my surprise Alexander Sharp gave a sigh of pure pleasure. I looked up at his face. I had hated this man for years and he had every reason to hate me, given I had ruined his plans for power and yet he was looking at me with a gaze that mingled love and desire in equal proportion.

"Queen of Spades," he gasped, in a tone that imbued the title with deep respect.

"Master," I replied in little more than a whisper although he heard me clearly enough and so did the others. As I said it I melted inside, filled with insatiable desire. Immediately, I gripped his cock and took the head between my lips and began to suck and tongue and lick it.

Rachel stood up and pressed herself against our Master. I heard the sound of kissing, and not just from them. I guessed Ellie and Judy were busy with each other. But my concentration was on the beautiful throbbing cock in my mouth. With hands and tongue I ravished every part of it and my Master's balls. I was delirious with pleasure at the touch and feel of him. My nipples were elect under my clothes, my pussy wet and my clit felt on fire.

Suddenly Alex broke away from Rachel. "Oh god ... Sophie ... I must have you ..." He sounded almost desperate.

I broke off my cock sucking to look up and say, "Yes, please fuck me Master. I need it so much ..."

Without really being conscious of what I was doing, I stood up and began ripping my clothing off as quickly as I could. He was doing the same. I was vaguely aware of the whoops of delight from the other three girls. As I tugged my knickers off and, finally naked, I melded into the arms of my Master, who had got their first. I could feel the hardness of his erection pressing against my stomach. We kissed passionately. He was no longer my enemy, nor was I his. We were lovers.

Then we were seized by the hands of three laughing girls, and practically dragged upstairs to the main bedroom and thrust onto the bed - not that we minded of course. And once on the bed, there was no foreplay and little fuss. My Master was on top of me and his cock filling my pussy almost as soon as we hit the covers.

Never in my life had anything felt so good and so right. I threw my legs up and crossed them behind my lover's back, tilting my hips so he could penetrate me ever more deeply. "Fuck me Alex," I whispered to him, "put your cum inside me. I want your babies."

The other girls were still whooping with delight and urging us on, with the occasional smack of Ellie's palm on Alexander's firm backside as she called for him to: "fuck the bitch harder".

Judy had heard what I had whispered to him. "Hmm, yes, put little babies inside all on us ..." she said dreamily.

Rachel laughed, "If he's going to maintain four families, our Master had better earn some more money. It's time to put away the seduction act in small clubs and make a name for himself. Sophie knows this stuff too - perhaps they could do a double act."

It dawned on me even through the haze of lust I was wrapped in that there had been a shift in power here. Alexander might be the King here, but his four Queens were going to get a lot more say in future; somehow, that just made me feel even hotter.

Alexander was still on top of me, our naked bodies pressed close together as his hard cock moved in and out of my wet welcoming pussy. With each thrust his groin ground against my clitoris. I could feel an orgasm building inside me. I pushed my hips back harder against his shoves forward, burying his cock to the balls inside me. Unconsciously, I stuck my fingernails into the skin of his back. "Fuck me harder Alex," I whispered.

He did. His cock was plunging into my pussy as a ferocious rate and then I was cumming, like I never had before. The feeling started in my clit, invaded my pussy and then seemed to shoot up into my brain to explode in a cascade of coloured stars. I shook like a leaf in a gale as waves of pleasure shot through my body. I was just starting to come down from those giddy heights when Alex gave a groan and I felt him pumping his sperm into my soaking vagina and it set me off again.

Alex and I lay in each other's arms for some time, spent but happy. However, it was impossible to remain so for long. Rachel, Ellie and Judy had been immensely excited by watching our performance and were not inclined to let us rest for too long. I found myself in the arms of Rachel while Ellie and Judy dived on top of their Master.

"Have you ever made love to a woman?" Rachel asked.

"No ... but I want to," I replied.

She smiled. "You'll soon learn how. I did. You know, this is going to work out really well. You will be our leader and I'll advise you."

"What about Alex?" I asked, surprised by this new hierarchy.

"Oh, he will bring some very useful qualities to the group," Rachel said smiling as we both glanced at where Ellie and Judy were engaged in coaxing his cock back to a fine erection. "We might even pretend he's in charge if it makes him happy. But you're the one with the real power now. He submitted to you remember."

"And I to him," I said, dubiously. "Still, time to work that out later." I stroked Rachel's naked flanks and then ran a hand over her left breast. The nipple stiffened to my touch. "How about you start my education in how the please a woman?"

Rachel smiled at me. "My pleasure; lie back and we'll start with lesson one."

I lay back as ordered and watched as Judy climbed onto Alexander's cock and began to ride him cowgirl. Ellie straddled his face, so he could lick her pussy and my new Master-slave-lover largely disappeared under the two young women. Then I felt Rachel's tongue on my pussy, licking from the damp entrance to my vagina, up to my clitoris, which was already stirring to her touch.

It seemed I had found my destiny. Not quite what I had expected, but much, much better than I had imagined.

*****

Author's note: I hope people enjoyed the twist at the end. I tried to lay some clues so it did not emerge entirely from left-field but was logical within this fictional world. Just don't ask me where Conrad got his abilities from!

12