A Marriage on the Rocks

Story Info
Her disrespect was too much.
6.6k words
4.09
129.9k
106
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rob5373
Rob5373
876 Followers

Chapter 1

I was watching my wife walk across the parking lot to her car. I had shown up at her office to take her to lunch but as I drove into the lot, I found that she apparently already had a previous engagement as they walked to her car. I didn't recognize the guy but it was obvious they were more than friendly as they held hands. That's when, I thought...why not? I drove over to where she was unlocking her car and stopped.

I rolled down my window and said "Hi, Honey, I was going to take you to lunch but I see you already have a better offer. Don't let me hold you up."

I drove off leaving her with that "deer in the headlights" look, wondering how do I handle this. You see, my wife is a very smart woman, a Senior Partner in a prestigious law firm. She hobnobs with all the "whose who" in town and the filthy rich assholes who have provided us with a more than comfortable life with their legal issues.

By the way, I'm Jason Hart, married to Monica Hart, a 42 year old, black haired, blue eyed Goddess. We've been married for 24 years. As I previously stated, Monica is an attorney. I'm a former big bank Vice President who became redundant during the financial crisis of 2008. So, I dabble in the stock market to keep myself occupied, making some good scores from time to time. Other than that, with our daughter, Stephanie, out of the house and Monica doing her best to impress everyone but me, it gets pretty lonely.

We have no love life or home life. If Monica is home, she's studying how to make her next conquest and dollar for the firm. I have pretty much been factored out of her life.

Excuse me, my cell is ringing. Oh, it's Monica. I'm sure she's going to tell me, I should have called first, it was just a business lunch...blah, blah, blah. You know, all the stuff she would like me to believe. Oh, did I mention, I'm fairly intelligent also so we will discuss the little scenario I witnessed when I'm ready to talk about it. I just let it ring.

I doubled back around in about 15 minutes and noticed her car had not left the parking lot. I'm such a spoil sport, sour grapes, wet blanket, you know, all of that. I bet boyfriend is pissed. Screwed her plans for the boy toy all to hell. I decided to listen to the voicemail she left after she tried calling a dozen times.

She said, "Honey, I'm sorry you didn't stay. Jay and I had a business lunch planned and would have been happy for you to join us but I'm afraid you would have been bored."

I texted her back saying, "Oh, I don't think so Monica, I'm not into sharing or threesomes with...uhhhh...Jay, is it? Please use protection and don't bring anything home Mr. Clean won't wash off. Not that I would have to worry about catching anything from you and your your lover anyway. We would have to have sex for that to happen, wouldn't we? The handholding on the way to your car for your "business meeting" was a nice touch. Can't remember when the last time you held my hand, smiling like that. I'll see ya when I see ya, Wife, using the term loosely."

She texted back, "Jason, please, it's not what you think. I've done nothing with anyone. I'm sorry, it was just a friendly hand holding thing. Nothing to be concerned about. You scared Jay off by showing up like that. We just had a sandwich in the building."

My response? "BULLSHIT. Don't make it worse by lying. Just be honest and let's get on with our lives...apart."

I was sitting in the den reading the Wall Street Journal when she came in. We just stared at each other. She sat her purse down and just sat in a chair looking at me.

Finally, I said, "Monica, unless it's the truth, don't bother saying anything. Can't say I would believe anything you say right now anyway. I'm hurt and pissed off. Twenty-four years...twenty-four fucking years, Monica. I guess the logical question would be how long have you been stepping out on me? Is Stephanie mine or was one of your lovers along the way to the top, the sperm donor."

She said, "Jason, how could you say such a thing. I have always been faithful to you. I have never had an affair with anyone and YES! Stephanie is YOURS!" You want honesty...ok...here's honesty. Yes, today was the day that I was going to test the boundaries of our marriage. Jay had been hitting on me for awhile. He's young, handsome, virile and has a respectable job unlike yourself."

"Ouch!"

"He says all the things a woman wants to hear. I wanted him. I wanted him to fuck my brains out. Is that what you want to hear, Jason. I wanted to let him eat my pussy and spew his young semen deep inside me. The pussy only you have been inside since we married. I envisioned a fantasy of myself riding his young cock til he couldn't get it up again and my pussy wouldn't hold any more cum."

"When you drove up, the lust, the excitement, the expectation of doing something forbidden blew up in my face. The fantasy vanished. I knew I was about to blow up my marriage if I already hadn't. I can't even tell you why. Maybe, I have grown arrogant and entitled. You lost your job and I think I lost respect for you when that occurred through no fault of your own."

"After you drove off, I began to realize the depth of my selfishness and insensitivity toward your feelings. I have all but totally shut you out of my life, personally, sexually and professionally. Jason, I sat at my desk and took a long look at myself this afternoon. I'm attaining the goals I set for myself. I'm meeting high profile people, attending high class social galas, traveling to exotic international places and loving it. I'm being noticed by men, not only for my looks but for my abilities too. This is the life I dreamed about regardless of the cost. This afternoon, I realized the cost is too high."

I held up my hand. "Stop for a moment, Monica. Let me speak. Do you think I haven't noticed your indifference toward me since I was laid off? We haven't made love in over a year. I can't remember you ever inviting me along on your trips or introducing me to your colleagues since I had so much time on my hands. You are embarrassed to be seen with me, let alone, married to me, aren't you, Monica?"

"Its like, you're so far above me now, that you want nothing to do with me except to be your door mat. Well, My Love and Yes, you still are, my love, you won't have to deal with this ne'er-do-well any longer. I'm packed, and I will be gone when we finish our talk."

She had the decency to look a little surprised and hurt. Well fuck her!

I said,"You can fuck your boy toy til his dick falls off. The only reason it didn't happen today is Karma, fate and your soon-to-be Ex-husband got in the way. I will see an attorney and get a legal separation rolling until I see where I stand. I will call Stephanie and let her know that I will be relocating."

"Relocating?"

"Yes, Monica, I'm leaving the state. I've made some plans that do not include you. I can't be around and see you out and about, fucking everything with a pulse and a dick to get to the top. I'm sorry I wasn't man enough for you. I'll let you know where to send the divorce paperwork when you're ready to file."

She was crying now...no, she was sobbing. The reality of what she has done is settling in.

She said, "Please don't leave, Jason. I love you, I really do. I know my actions haven't reflected that love for a long time but I do."

I said, "Monica, I think you love your job and the lifestyle you can have without me as baggage. I need someone that wants me more than anything. We used to have that before your job and social status robbed us of it. The job won't keep you warm at night but you can always find a boy toy to help you out with that. Right?"

I put my bags in my car and walked back into my house for the last time. I picked up my brief case and laptop and walked over to her with tears in my eyes.

I said, "Monica, thank you for the wonderful twenty-two years you gave me. I say twenty-two years because the last two have sucked. You were a great wife and mother before you became this person I don't recognize anymore. I will always love you."

I kissed her on the cheek and walked out the door. She dropped to her knees in the doorway as I drove away.

Have I done the right thing? I don't know? Did I see her fucking anyone? No but I don't know if she did or not. I know what I saw, the hand holding, the laughing, the smiles she was giving him that I haven't seen in a long time, all those are intimate actions that did not pass the husband test. I moved into a residence hotel for a few days until I could see a lawyer and determine my options.

What Monica never bothered to ask or find out was that my day trader business had netted me several million dollars so I was not hurting for money. I had not decided where I was going to relocate. I was in no hurry. I knew I couldn't stay here and watch her climb the social ladder using the body that had been mine for all those years.

Chapter 2

Monica sat there in the floor thinking about her life. He's gone. What's wrong with me? Was I so wrapped up in myself that I forgot what was important. After he walked out the door, I sat there knowing that he was right. I had lost respect for him when he lost his job even though there was nothing he could have done to save it. I became the all important bread winner and the fact that I had social and class status exacerbated my swelling head. I had not been entirely truthful with him about my indiscretion. No, I had not had intercourse with Jay but what I had done went in the unfaithful wife box.

Two weeks earlier, he had taken me to his apartment before we went to lunch. Jay was getting some folders he had forgotten. I was drinking a glass of wine, sitting on his sofa. He came in and sat down beside me and stroked my hair. Then he kissed me. He watched me as I laid back on his sofa. I put my feet on his lap. He slipped off one of my heels and began massaging my silk stocking covered toes.

I have always hated pantyhose even though I have to wear them occasionally so I wear stay up thigh highs or garter belt stockings. They are much cooler and don't roll up on you. I love the feel and they are easier in the bathroom to deal with. That day I had worn my nude silk stockings. I watched him as he gently kneaded my glossy red toes, running his fingers over my toenails and brought them to his lips where he kissed each one.

I gasped as the sensation took my breath away. Jay took my other heel off and placed my foot in his lap. He unzipped his fly and pulled his semi erect penis out.

I said, "No, Jay, I can't. I'm married. I can't do this. I've already gone further than I should. Please, let's go back to the office."

My words fell on deaf ears. He rubbed the oozing glans along my toes and foot. I didn't stop him. I could feel the wetness of his precum as it soaked into my stocking. He brought my other foot down and rubbed his now rock hard penis between them. I was aroused and mesmerized.

Again the words "I can't do this" were on my lips but wouldn't come out. I closed my eyes, just feeling the sensation. He was masturbating using my stocking clad toes wrapped around his penis. My panties were wet and my pussy was sticky.

I was soooo aroused by what Jay was doing that I was into it now. I was rubbing my toes underneath the head and over the oozing slit. My toes were soaked. I had pushed my panties aside and buried my fingers inside my wet hole. It was all I could do to keep from mounting him on the sofa. Suddenly, he groaned, globs of thick white semen erupted from the head. At least three spurts of milky white cum blasted into the air landing on my feet. It then slowed to flowing over my toes. He just kept cumming until his dick was only dribbling semen.

My clit couldn't stand the pressure any longer, my own orgasm bolted through me. I came with him, soaking my panties. Jay picked up my shoes and slipped them back on my feet. I could feel his warm sticky cum on my toes inside my shoes.

I ran out to the car. I could feel his cum soaking my toes and arch. The guilt hit me. No, he hadn't fucked me but I had just been in an intimate encounter with another man. I had cheated on my husband. Nothing was said on the drive back to work.

As I sat at my desk, I slipped my shoes off and on, feeling the stickiness between my toes. I had to admit. That was different and erotic.

Chapter 3

A few days later, my attorney drew up the paperwork and had her served with the separation papers. I decided to visit one of our old bars and chill a bit. As I sat, contemplating my life and future, I watched my soon to be ex wife walk in, shoulder to shoulder with a middle aged man. They had not seen me so I decided to move to a booth on the other side of the partition to see if I could hear any of their conversation.

I heard him say, "Monica, you did a great job in court today."

She said, "Thanks, Don. I'm surprised I got through it. I was served with the Separation Agreement yesterday. I guess he's really going through with it."

He said "Have you tried to talk to him?"

Monica replied, "I've tried to call him and apologize for my behavior but he won't return my calls. Don, I treated him so damn bad over the past couple of years. It's a wonder he hasn't burned me at the stake."

Don said, "Well, you really didn't have sex with anyone."

She said, "Whose definition? Bill Clinton's definition or everyone else's definition? I did more than I told him about and I'm ashamed. I don't want to be labeled as a cheater. It seems that I believed Jay's seduction was just a little fun and got the stupid idea that it was ok to go outside my marriage for some casual fun. I must have been delusional."

Don said, "Monica, you are a beautiful woman."

I thought, "Uh oh, here it comes."

He said, "When your free, I would love to take you to dinner and maybe get to know you better. I'm very attracted to you. I think our desires and aspirations in life are compatible. I would like that opportunity."

She said, "Don, you're a sweet man but despite my selfish actions, I'm still in love with Jason. I'm pretty sure I always will be whether he ever lets me back in his life or not. We had over 20 great years and a daughter together, before I let this job and my ego fuck it up. If I get past this at some point, I'll let you know. Right now, I want my husband back and I have no idea how to do it."

Don said, "Monica, in a month, I'm going on a 30 day cruise. I would be honored if you would accompany me. Since I'm the boss, I have stroke and can grant you the time."

"I dunno, Don, I appreciate the offer but that's a long time away and I have a lot of issues to work out. Plus, you're my boss. I don't think that would look good. If he divorces me, I'll let you know."

They got up and left, leaving me with a lot of questions. Do I believe what she's telling Don about us and what exactly DID she do with her boy toy that she didn't tell me about. Lots to contemplate. I know I had no right to follow her around but after her words to Don, I really wanted to know if she is as devoted to me and our marriage as she says. Did she really want me back? How do you take someone back that says they lost respect for you?

**************

Monica sat thinking about Don's offer. It's very tempting. I think a cruise would be a lot of fun. I'm assuming sex would be expected also. He's not a bad looking man.

My inner self is yelling, "You dumb Bitch. What are you doing? Do you want your husband back or not. Going on a cruise with another man is not the route to reconciliation with Jason. You are separated, not divorced. Jason already told you that you will have to file if you want a divorce. Separation does not give you a free pass from your marriage to fuck around."

As I was driving home to my lonely house, my cell rang. I grabbed it, hoping it was Jason but it was Jay. Jay was fun to be with but he wasn't Jason.

He said, "Hey You, wanna grab something to eat tonight and maybe hit a dance hall or two. Your soon to be ex isn't gonna show up is he?"

I said, "Jay, shut up, if it wasn't for my selfishness with you, I would still be married."

He said, "I'm sorry."

"Me too but ok, I need to get out for awhile and get some alcohol in my system. No funny business, Jay."

That comment went in one ear and out the other.

I dressed casual in a sundress, with some four inch heeled sandals and sporting the gold toe rings and anklet Jason had given me for my last birthday. We ate, then went to a couple of bars and danced. Jay kept commenting on my attire and how much fun we had at his apartment. I had three or four drinks in me by that time and had a good buzz on but by no means drunk. Just enough to discard my inhibitions. Just before we decided to call it a night, Jay kissed me on the dance floor. I kissed him back. We swayed back and forth to the music with his hands on my ass. I looked towards the bar and...NOOOO!! There was Jason just watching us.

He just smiled, gave a little wave and walked out. I started after him but Jay pulled me back. He had not seen him. Then he was gone. I thought well you can charge another fuck up to the list. I'm still legally married and publicly out with another man. I told Jay that it was time for me to go home.

He said, "Monica, let's go to my place. I want to make love to you."

"No, Jay. I'm going home. If I can't work things out with my husband, we'll see, but not now."

I had sobered up enough to drive home. As I drove, I thought, was Jason right? Has it really been over a year since we made love? I know it's been along time since I have felt a stiff dick inside me. I was about to cave and let Jay fuck me senseless but the angel on my shoulder made it clear.

She said, "Monica, you don't have the right to let another man into the body you promised to Jason."

Chapter 4

Jay is fucking me hard and deep. My legs are spread wide. We are on my office desk. My right shoe had fallen to the floor as my nylon clad foot stroked his thigh. My other heel is dangling from my toes as Jay pounds my swampy hole. He had pushed my skirt up and pulled my panties to one side. He entered me to the hilt in one stroke. I'm so wet. He is taking me.

"Yes! Jay, fuck me, Baby. Put that big cock in my married hole. Do it!"

He said, "I'm gonna cum, Monica. I'm gonna cum in your sweet pussy."

"NOOO, Jay, don't cum in me. I'm not protected."

It was too late. I felt his semen flooding my womb. Spasm after spasm as he ejaculated inside me filling me with his warm milky cum.

Then my doctor said the words I feared. "Monica, you're pregnant. Jay impregnated you. You're having his baby. Your belly is already starting to swell. Your breasts are full of milk for his child."

How did he know I fucked Jay?

"NOOOOO! It can't be. It was only that one time. I can't be pregnant!"

I awoke, sweating with my heart pounding. I had two fingers inside my pussy. I realized I was dreaming and touching myself. My toes were curled to the point of cramping.

Thank, God. I was dreaming. It turned into a nightmare. It was so real. I felt my stomach. I'm not pregnant.

I laid awake the rest of the night thinking about my actions and the hurt I had caused my husband. The dream was a sign.

A month had passed and I hadn't heard from Jason since I saw him that night in the dance hall. I learned he had moved to Florida. I packed up, got in my car and headed for Florida. I found where he was living and knocked on the door. A gorgeous blonde answered the door.

I said, "Who the fuck are you?"

She said, "A friend of Jason's, now your turn."

"I'm his wife."

Jason appeared from the bathroom.

"Monica!!"

I said, "Whose the bimbo, Jason?"

He said "Not that it's your concern but she's a close friend, one that respects me. What can I do for you, Monica?"

Rob5373
Rob5373
876 Followers
12