A Marriage on the Rocks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Boy, I walked head on into that one," I thought.

"Jay or Don or one of your other lovers with you?"

He knew. Ok, suck it up, Monica, you've got it coming.

I said, "I'm here to be with you, Jason. You are still my husband. The Separation runs out next week. We shit or get off the pot. I love you. I need and want you in my life."

"And if I say, no thanks? I don't need the unfaithful harpy I've been living with for the past two years, Monica."

"Then I will camp here until you let me back in your life. Jason, I want to be the woman you married. I quit my job and sold the house. I want to grow old with you."

He said, "Jen, will you excuse us please. We have some issues to discuss."

She said, "Sure, Love, call me when you need me."

Monica said, "He won't be needing your services. Run on back over to the whorehouse."

"Ok, Monica, no need to be rude to my guests. Why are you here? You have the divorce paperwork? Let's lay all our cards on the table. I'll tell you what I know and you spin it how you need too. I know you did a lot more with your boy toy than you told me and would like me to believe. I also know, you're considering going on a sex cruise with your boss if we go ahead and divorce."

"You see, Monica, I can't go along with all of your back up plans if you don't get what you want, which you seem to be leaning toward wanting me back. Problem is, I don't trust you as far as I can throw you. Why did you quit your job? I thought it was your life?"

"Jason, first I want to be totally honest. Yes, I went too far with Jay. I let him have too many liberties but we never had intercourse. You stopped any chance of sex that day. The night you saw us at the dance club, I went straight home from there, knowing I had screwed up. We were separated and I was lonely. I still should not been out with him. It was wrong and it shouldn't have occurred."

Monica asked, "How did you know about the cruise?"

I said, "I have my sources, Monica."

"Now you know how I have felt for the last few years. Married but my wife is never there for me. I know what lonely is. If you were lonely that night, I guess it didn't cross your mind to call your husband and let him know that you were lonely and needed him. Instead, you let your new man take you dancing. You see, Monica, I can't help but wonder why you want me back. You plainly stated I was beneath your social status and you have no respect for me. That attitude doesn't change overnight. I can't live with someone that has no respect for me and has no problem letting me know that when the going gets rough. So yeah, Sweetheart, I have some problems with us getting back together. I have moved on as you saw when you got here."

"I have a good job as a small bank manager. It doesn't pay a whole lot but I don't need much. I'm still day trading and doing quite well, so I certainly don't need your support or disrespectful pity. I have a very uninhibited companion, as you saw. Tell me, what do you have or can offer me that I don't have right now?"

At this point, Monica began to understand this is not the same man she discarded some months ago. He can really have a life without me.

She thought, "I'm going to have to put on a full court press if I'm going to win him back. He's not going to crawl. I have hurt him too bad."

She said, "I see. So you have no intention of seeing us back together?"

I said, "Monica, my memory's a little foggy but as I recall, you were pretty good in the sack. If you want to adorn my bed with that body occasionally after you get an STD clearance, I've got no problem with that as long as you understand we are not monogamous. I don't know who you've been fucking or who you'll be fucking, so I'll be using condoms."

"Jason, just so you know, for what it's worth. No man has been inside me but you. I have not fucked Jay or anyone else. Yes, I went further than I should have once but I felt so guilty that it never happened again. I will get the STD test but it's not necessary. I'll swear to that."

"Baby, you hurt me and I'm not sure where I am with that, right now. I'm still processing that I wasn't enough for you. We went a fucking year without you so much as touching me, no matter what I tried. That's not acceptable. To the contrary, I've found that I'm fairly desirable in some circles as you may have noticed. I repeat, what do you have to offer that I don't have?"

"Jason, I fucked up our marriage, I know that now. I let my arrogance and ego destroy it. I'm painfully aware. Instead of supporting you when you lost your job as a loving wife should have been. I turned my nose up and acted embarrassed that my husband was laid off. I love you, Jason. It's taken losing you to realize how much."

"Jason, I'm going to let the divorce go through. I'm going to give you your freedom, then I'm going to try to win your love back. I found a job here doing contract work for a small firm. I will no longer let prestige and ego rule my life. Growing old with you is my goal in life."

He said, "Monica, it won't be easy. I'm not the same man and you do have competition. Maybe you should give old Don a shot on the cruise to see if theres the same attraction he has for you?"

Monica said, "You heard that?"

"Every word".

She said, "I really have my work cut out for me, don't I?" "

I said, "With your cheating history, I won't be easy. As I said, I have trust issues with you?"

Chapter 5

Well, the divorce went through and I am a free man and Monica is a free woman. We settled our finances and she had put my half of the house sale in a bank account for me. I found that she had bought a nice two bedroom bungalow on the beach. I knew she always loved the beach. I didn't contact her for a couple of months but I knew she was keeping tabs on me.

I had a few Friends With Benefits who were in and out but no one special. The late one evening, my cell phone rings. At the time, I was balls deep in Jen's sweet pussy. Jen picked it up and said, "Its your Ex."

I said, "Put it on speaker and answer it."

Jen answered and said, "umm...umm...Jason uh...Hart...residence...ummm."

Monica said, "Is my husband available?"

Jen said, "Jason, ummm...are you available?"

I said, "Hi, Monica, ugh... ugh...I'm into a...ugh...deep project right now. Ughh...can I call you back ...ugh...soon as I cum...ugh...I mean can?"

Jen said, "Yeah, Ms. Hart, he's checking on a plumbing issue in...ummm...for me. Shouldn't be long now. Ummm...Oh yeah, there it is. Oh God, Oh God...Yes, Jason, that's the spot."

As she squirted her girl juice all over my cock and balls, she said, "Yes, Oh Yes, I think you found the clog. It's gushing now. Thank you, Jason. You're a Master plumber. That snake of yours did the job."

I kept thrusting into Jen's pussy as she flooded the bed. Each thrust into her womb was bring out a grunt in her. I unloaded in her just as a quiet Monica disconnected.

Jen said, "Damn, that was hot. You made me cum and then you unloaded in me with your Ex listening on the phone. She has to be livid about now."

I thought, "Well, if that didn't get a message to her, nothing will."

It was another two weeks before I heard from Monica again.

I picked up the phone and said, "Hi, Monica, what can I do for you."

She said, "Sorry about the other day. I guess I caught you at a bad time. Sounded like you had company. My reason for calling is I want to invite you to my place for a home cooked meal this Friday. Are you available?"

I said, "Let me check my calendar. Friday looks good, Monica. I'll bring the wine."

She said, "Great, Jason, I'll see you Friday."

Damn, I never knew she could cook, laughing to myself. Actually it had only been since she got her law degree, and by passed her family that she stopped cooking.

I showed up with a bottle of wine. When she opened the door, she was the magnificent, beautiful, 44 year old woman that I fell in love with. She was in a white blouse, navy skirt, and five inch spaghetti strap CFM heels that put me at attention. Oh, did I mention, the two quarter inch long braless nipples poking at the inside of the white blouse helped with my attention span also. Her hair was down on her shoulders, her make up perfect. She gave me a sweet kiss and invited me in.

She said, "Do I pass inspection, Sir?"

I was speechless. I said, "Monica, you are smoking hot but you always have been to me."

She strode over to her counter to serve dinner as I poured wine. I kept wondering how I was going to keep from ravaging her body through dinner. I stared at her legs, feet and toes that she always knew were my weakness. She kept her fingers and toes flawless. We sat across from each other at her small table and ate. Suddenly I felt her perfect toenails scraping my leg under the table.

She said, "I hope you don't mind if I touch you like that?"

I made a production of purposely holding my fork in the air and letting it drop to the floor. I said, "Oh, excuse me a moment."

I got under the table only to find five gorgeous red toes pointing at me bearing the toe rings I had given her over the years. I could also see the creamy thighs leading up to Disneyland. I gently took her foot and put her toes to my lips. I heard her gasp and sigh as she felt my warm breath on her toes. I made love to her soft foot under the table while I heard quiet moans come from her.

I got up from underneath the table and placed her foot in my lap. As I got up, I saw the most erotic sight I have ever seen. My beautiful ex wife had three buttons of her blouse undone and one gorgeous breast exposed. She was holding it in one hand and pinching and rolling her pink nipple with her eyes closed. I was hard as a rock. I walked around to her side of the table and sat down beside her and took in her beauty. I bent down, moved her hand and took that elongated nipple into my mouth gently rolled my tongue over and around it.

She grabbed my head and pulled it tight to her breast. My hand was holding her other breast. I let go of her nipple and kissed her on those pouty lips. Her toes were now caressing my leg under my pants leg again. Then I did something I had never done in our now 26 year relationship. I picked her up and took her to her bedroom, laying her down on the bed.

She said, "Jason, just so you're aware, I'm not protected. You were the last man to be inside me. If you choose to cum inside me, I will gladly receive your sperm in my womb. If not, that's ok too. If you impregnate me, it will be an honor to carry another child for you."

She looked at me and said, "Please, Jason, I want you inside me. I unzipped her skirt and dropped my pants and shirt on the floor. She raised up on the side of the bed and pushed my briefs down. She put my swollen glans in her mouth and licked the pre cum off of the tip. I looked at her swollen labia, her aroused clit was protruding from its hood awaiting my touch. I spread her gorgeous legs and blew on her clit. She was writhing on the bed. I licked her slit from top to bottom.

She said, "NOW! Jason, Put it in me!

I pushed into her and with a couple of pushes I was against her cervix. I slowly stroked in and out of her almost pulling out but not quite. I was driving her crazy.

I heard, "Jason, oh Jason, I'm going to cum...don't stop Baby...I'm there...Oh God...oh God."

She pushed up into me forcing me even deeper in her and she came. Her secretions oozed out of her all over my cock and balls. I kept fucking her.

Then I heard her say for the first time in many years, "Cum inside me, Baby. I want to feel you cum in my unprotected womb. DO IT!"

My balls and brain betrayed me and my inkling of a pregnancy fetish took over. I knew better but I came so hard that it hurt. My balls were contracting with each ejaculation. I was filling my ex wife's womb with a few zillion of my potent soldiers without even thinking about the ramifications. We both were out of control. As we came down from our orgasms, I realized how much I loved her.

She said, "God, Baby, I love that "as she caressed my aching balls and dick.

She looked at my semi flaccid cock laying on my leg covered in our mixed fluids. She leaned over and took the glans in her mouth and began licking me clean from the shaft to my balls.

She said, "I'm so so sorry, for what I did to us, Jason. Thank you for tonight. Are you mad?"

I said "About what, Sweetheart?"

She said, "I seduced you, I've got your sperm deep in my womb. I'm not on any birth control because there will never be another man but you inside me. I could be pregnant from what you just left in me. I was just so happy I got caught up in the moment. I'm not trying to force you into remarrying me by getting pregnant. If one of your little soldiers found a home inside me, then I will give Stephanie a brother or sister. I will be your concubine, whore, part time girlfriend, maid or whatever you need me to be, if that's your wish. I know I may have to share you, but if that's what it takes, so be it."

I smiled at her and realized how much in love I still was with this beautiful woman but I had no intention of letting her know that. She's having to really work to maintain a relationship with me now and that's ok. I got up on my knees between her legs, put her feet on my face and pushed my cock back into her swampy hole. I made love to her hard snd fast until she came again. I unloaded my second load of potent semen deep inside her.

I said, "What shall we name this one, Ms. Hart."

She said, "I don't care as long as his or her last name is Hart."

Epilogue

No, we didn't run to a judge and remarry. No, she didn't get pregnant that night. That is still a topic for future discussion. She still spends time at my place and me at her place. We give each other the space to do what feels right. I know she's not seeing anyone else and I'm not either but she doesn't need to know that bit of information. I let Jen know we were on hold and she was ok with that. She just wants me to be happy. We are taking it a day ...and a night at a time.

We never used protection and she never got pregnant again. Just as well. We were really enjoying finding each other again with no strings attached. Who knows...maybe I'll want those strings again someday.

The End.

Thanks for reading. I posted this story elsewhere originally. I've done a partial rewrite on it to post on Lit.

12