All Comments on 'A Marriage Surprise'

by germanarmyboots

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Wildbill314Wildbill314about 1 month ago

Finish the damn story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Just a note on genetics. Full siblings share 50% of their DNA on average, but half-siblings share only 25%.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Perhaps a bit over the top, two adults at least 25 years old, find the situation unbearable, with no resolve for more than 2 weeks?

Should have immediately made appointments with a shrink and discussed the Incest with an Professional.

Ah well, let's see what may happen next...

Ha, what was that about vomiting / diarrhoea in the mornings? Something about an oven?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

On the positive, it's rather realistic. The odds of something like this probably would have been greater if Emily's mother had used a sperm donor, but they are still reasonable.

.

In the middle, having this listed as Incest/Taboo pretty much destroyed any chance of this being a surprise. There's only 2 characters, they're married, and there's a big reveal in an Incest story. What else could it be? The key is in the handling, and for the most part it that was solid.

.

As I said, for the most part, and that leads to the negative. There's no chapter number, you use them, both of which indicate this as all there is, that it's a one-off -- and it's an unfinished one-off. That NEVER goes well on this site.

germanarmybootsgermanarmybootsabout 1 month agoAuthor

For those who enjoyed the story, thank you!

For those who disliked the intentional open-ending...

germanarmybootsgermanarmybootsabout 1 month agoAuthor

In regards to the genetics, thank you, and I appreciate it. I will look at publishing an edit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Thd open ending was expected, but that also leaves much to explore. Do a little exploring and give a dispositive conclusion one way or the other.

Cutty4637Cutty4637about 1 month ago

I sincerely hope you continue this story. If not, it sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Good start for a 2 chapter story. which should end it. Since Emily and Dale have gone through the good the bad this is the ugly over seven years. I think you could come up with a good conclusion, good or bad. Or you can leave it as is and let people speculate. Who ever said it sucks does not have a clue.

LordXavier21LordXavier21about 1 month ago

Please continue and give them a happy ending, I don't like sad porn

BrendaNWBrendaNWabout 1 month ago

Please continue and make it happy , they deserve it and each other .. 🥰

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous