All Comments on 'A Married Couple's Fantasy Cruise'

by dave110256

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
...HOT HOT !! JENN IS READY !!

...after enjoying a warm weather cruise, please write some stories about Jenn's new job as the beach bar's erotic masseuse at the Hilton's nude resort in Cancun..Jenn is popular and averages 18 half hour "sessions" per day and is live on the internet 24/7..the NFL & NBA NAACP conference is next week..the beach bar provides condom with drinks and bleachers had to be built for the loud drunk audiences..what fun..how about a series ??

smugmugsmugmugabout 13 years ago
Well Done.

Good stuff. I like sex on a boat and this was a very enjoyable read.

skiphorneskiphorneabout 13 years ago
Very erotic...

I came twice. This was an excellent read. Keep the stories cumming. You have the knack & talent to keep readers motivated to not put it down until they've cum...

ricksouzaricksouzaover 10 years ago
Really Cruisin'

Well-written, you two. I am a cruiser, too, but I've never had an experience like you describe. But I've come close, so maybe your story will inspire me to go further with the flirting and joking. This was inspiring, as well as erotically stimulating. Thanks.

alan_deealan_dee7 months ago

Very politically correct. First her sexual experience, then his, and then surprisingly (sorry, but not really) a foursome to make sure all stays equal, and everyone always cumming at the same time in all 3 of the encounters. Good writing, but also very predictable as well as same ol same ol.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous