All Comments on 'A Married Man's Sugar Baby'

by Serena_Dare

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Well done

For me, a good Literotica story has to meet three criteria:

-The writer needs to have a good command of spelling and grammar

-It needs to be believeable.

-It needs to have a lot of good sex

I have to say, you hit all three perfectly! Hope to see some more from you

erotikoserotikosabout 5 years ago
Nice work!

Congratulations on a good job, well done. You demonstrate a command of the elements of good writing, with excellent spelling, grammar and punctuation. Interesting character development and a unique plot twist, together with some incredibly hot, sensuous descriptions of great sex make this story a favorite to be enjoyed over and over again.

All in all, this is quite a superlative effort and well deserving of a five star rating. Do keep up the good work, and please give us more of your writing to enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I loved it

I love the story from beginning to end......it wasn't all over the place. It was well executed. Good job and I can't wait to read some more from you.

Mark_44Mark_44about 5 years ago
unreal

i cant believe this is your first story. awesome job! looking forward to more!

ThunderJackThunderJackalmost 5 years ago
Fantastic

This was incredibly thought out, very well structured. The initial meeting, the tentative shyness by the man, the transformation into a full-fledged sexual encounter was stunning to immerse myself into. Without a doubt, you have a definite commercial future with your genre and command and overall sexual eroticism, Serena!

officemilfloverofficemilfloveralmost 5 years ago
Wow. Just Wow!

This was a well written sexy fun story that just flowed. Similar stories have been done, but this was something hot and fresh. You have a real talent and I look forward to reading more! So very naughty!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
LOVE!

I absolutely LOVE your stories! ENCORE!

Jimmy450Jimmy450over 4 years ago
Amazing

You are truly wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wow!

Made me want to be a daddy;-)

anusha_2020anusha_2020about 3 years ago

well written story. HOT

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerabout 2 years ago

Hot story, well written, but with a few careless typos. 5 stars. The only thing is that, in the real world, savvy girls like Brooke would use condoms?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well crafted. Nice story.

It's obvious the guy is excited. But not as obvious the girl feels any arousal until the end. Consider explaining how she thinks, and what there is about her profession that arouses her.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Good story, but calling her a slut and a whore adds nothing to the story for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSerena_Dare@Serena_Dare
Current philosophy major with a minor in English. Always loved to read other people’s stories. Hope I can make some other people happy with stories of my own. Apart from reading and writing stories, I love to play RP on Lit Chat. I like playing as fairly submissive, but I'm o...