A Married Man's Sugar Baby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on Daddy. Please, pull your massive your cock out! I need you in me. Fuck me, Daddy. I need you," she begged in her best pleading voice.

Mark getting more and more excited pushed his underwear down to free his cock.

"You wanna get fucked baby? Huh, you wanna get fucked by Daddy?" He tried teasing her as he ran his cock up and down her slit.

"Yes please daddy I want you so ba-," she started, then Mark forced his cock all the way into her pussy in one move. Brooke let out a gasp, followed by a long shaky moan, broken up by Mark ramming his cock into her over and over again as fast as he could, making the bed's headboard slam against the wall. The sound only seem to push him harder.

"Yeah bitch? You like it rough, don't you slut?" He grunted through his wheezing.

"Oh fuck, Daddy! Yes! Fuck me like the whore I am! Fuck your whore! Fuck your whore, Daddy!" Brooke forced the words out, barely able to breathe, scratching into his back with her manicured nails.

Mark kept at his pace, working up a sweat, pounding in and out of her for as long as he could. When Brooke felt him slow down, and start to wheeze, she pressed on one of his shoulders to try and get him to move to his back.

When he rolled over trying to catch his breath, Brooke quickly jumped up to grab the bottle of champagne, watching Mark smoothly work his cock while staring at her naked body. She took a big swig out of the bottle, and climbed back onto the bed with it, positioning herself over Mark's cock. With a leg on either side of him, she lowered herself down, guiding his cock into her pussy, both of them moaning at the same time.

She started grinding herself against him, occasionally moving herself up and down on his cock. With one hand on Marks chest and his hands on her hips, Brooke took another big drink out of the bottle, then looked down at Mark.

"Thirsty, Daddy?" She asked still riding him back and forth.

"Fuck yes, baby," He said smiling up at her, "But don't you fuckin stop."

Brooke smiled and leaned forward, still working Mark's cock in her pussy, and gave him a long pour of champagne. After he was done, Brooke finished the bottle and threw it on the ground. Then she started riding him like she knew he wanted her to. Hard, fast, moaning like the whore he paid for.

"Fuck yes, you slut! Ride that fucking cock! You know you're fucking craving it," he said, reaching up grabbing her tits and pinching her nipples.

Brooke threw her head back and moaned even louder, and let out a cry every time Mark reached behind her to slap her ass.

"Yeah, you like getting abused don't you, you little fucking slut? Christ you're such a whore! Get off. Don't worry, I'm not done with you, bitch." He growled at her.

Brooke gave him a slutty little smile.

"Yes, Daddy." She knew what he wanted. She lifted herself off his cock and crawled on her hands and knees, so that she was facing the bed's headboard.

Mark got ready behind her, grabbing her hips roughly and spanking her to make her let out a little cry.

"You're such a little slut, aren't you Brooke?" He challenged her

"Yes, Daddy. Yes, please fuck your me. I want you so fucking bad," Brooke said playing along with him. She spread her legs apart to give him better access to her pussy, and waited.

Mark growled, slapping her ass a few more times to get her cheeks pink and raw, then put one hand just above Brooke's ass to push her back onto his cock, then used his hand on her hip to forced himself into her as hard as he could.

Brooke let out another shout of pain and pleasure as he shoved his cock up into her. He gave her 3 more hard thrusts then slowed down a little.

Brooke whimpered underneath him, grabbing the headboard with one hand to balance herself.

"Fuck, Daddy, you're so big! Fuck, that's so good," Brooke moaned out, pushing back onto Mark's cock to match his rhythm.

Mark leaned over Brooke and grabbed both of her arms. He held them behind her with one hand and pushed her face into the mattress. Again, he started fucking her as hard as he could. This time lasted a lot longer than the last.

Between wheezes Mark gasped out, "Tell Daddy how you like it, slut! Thank me for treating you like the whore you are!"

Brooke started getting low on air so Mark, still thrusting, used her arms to pull her up a little.

"I'm a whore, Daddy!" Brooke yelled out gasping. "Fuck me harder! Use me! Oh fuck, Daddy thank you! That's so fucking good! Oh fuck! Fuck your whore, Daddy! Don't stop! I'm cumming so fucking hard!" Brooke squeaked out, an eight inch cock driving in and out of her. From the center of her body, wave after wave came of pure pleasure, and filled every inch of her, making her cry out, then go totally limp, only being held up by Mark, behind her

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! You're so fucking hot, baby! I'm gonna cum!" He gasped, releasing her. "Roll over baby! Get on your back!"

Brooke, smiling through her exhaustion, and knowing exactly what was coming, got on her back, Mark with a leg on each side of her and his cock hovering over her tits.

"Cum for me daddy! Please, cum for your little Brooke! I need you!" She said bringing him closer to climax.

"Oh FUCK!" Mark let out in a yell, as he shot his second load of cum that night, all over Brooke's tits, covering them and her neck in his seed. He rolled over and collapsed next to Brooke, panting even heavier than before.

"Jesus Christ, Brooke." He gasped, "I've never felt anything like that." He leaned forward and kissed her long and deep, cum still covering her tits, as he ran his hands over them.

"That was incredible, Daddy. God, I've never been with a man like you before," she said resting her head on his chest again, his arm around her.

"I don't think I'm gonna be able to cum again for a month, baby. I'm so fucking drained," Mark said laughing.

Brooke laughed with him, and running her hand over his chest said, "I hope I won't have to wait a month to see you again!"

Mark lifted her chin so he could kiss her, then said, "Don't worry about that. I'm gonna be wanting to see a lot of my sweet little sugar baby." He kisses her again and closed his eyes.

After he'd started snoring, Brooke jumped in the shower to clean herself off. She put her dress back on and then crawled over to Mark.

She kissed him awake and said, "Hey, Daddy. I'm gonna head home, alright? I had such an amazing time with you." She kissed him again.

Mark kissed her back and whispered, "I'll see you soon, baby. You have no idea how unbelievable this night was. Did you want me to walk you to the lobby?"

"No, don't even worry about it, but text me soon, okay," she answered. Brooke got up off the bed, smoothed out her dress, and headed toward the door, grabbing her clutch and double checking that she had grabbed the envelope off of the table.

"Get home safe baby. Thanks for everything tonight," Mark said as Brooke stepped out the door.

"Sleep well Daddy. See you soon," she said blowing him a kiss.

***

On her way down the elevator Brooke ordered an Uber to come pick her up. She was happy with her new daddy. Mark was sweet, he was a little rough, but it's not like that bothered her. Most importantly he was clearly crazy about her. She basically owned him, as long as that was true. With her money in her clutch she had enough to get her degree and graduate.

Brooke smiled as she thought to herself, "Probably time to start working towards grad school. I might even have to add a couple new daddies."

She walked across the lobby, got in her Uber and headed home. Brooke knew she didn't have to worry about money. She knew herself, and she knew what she looked like. There were always going to be guys like Mark who could get her whatever she wanted.

12