All Comments on 'A Married Threeway'

by TwistedManc

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sounds like an 8th grade author.

OpusrocksOpusrocksover 1 year ago

What a hot story. I was so hard reading this.

ImpossiblefutureImpossiblefutureover 1 year ago

Curious why it's always another man invited into a marriage never another woman, never seen a cuckqueen in stories always a male cuck and always the married one, never the invited being the cuck, strange how writers like yourself stay with the sheep and follow everyone else's writing never stepping into the forbidden areas where few dare to tread as their own imagination isn't strong enough to support.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yaawwwn! So borrred.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"I've been researching this sort of situation and a lot of it talk about being a cuckhold, but that's not what I class this as." -- Really? You are a dumbsh!t! This is exactly what this is. You are just an Egyptian living on a houseboat! You're in de'Nile dude. And on top of that, you let Greg dick-tate the rules and control the situation. Greg was the one getting the free merchandise, it shouldn't have been his call on howthingswent down. If he didn't like the plan he didn't have to play.

"My wife isn't sleeping with another man because I can't satisfy her,..." -- I call bullssh!t on this. If a woman is satisfied, then she does NOT look any further than the zipper on her husband's pants. < that little dot right here is a period, that is, end of statement. Nothing else needs to be said!

"...we're just kinky fuckers and love to explore." -- Now you've being truthful. You didn't need to be married for that. You just ended up giving the idea and institution of marriage a black eye and a bad name.

1☆ because cuckolding is absolutely the stupidest idea in the human experience. A man who gets cuckolded should have the legal right to castrate his offenders. Now let the dementia crowd whine about anons.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's always a bad idea to fuck where you live and work. My wife and I swapped with one couple. We were on a cruise and the conditions lined up. When we were finished, no one swapped numbers of addresses and we went on our way. We were never challenged at home, knowing too many things were out of our control and could cost us our marriage, careers and reputations. Be careful what you wish for. So many things can get out of control.

TwistedMancTwistedMancover 1 year agoAuthor

@Impossiblefuture, I have to give you some respect for at least not leaving a comment as anonymous like the rest of the people here.

Now onto the other comments and my retort.

To the first Anonymous comment that says "Sounds like an 8th grade author". I don't seem to get any complaints on my other stories, most of which are rated hot, so yeah, no problem there with me.

Anonymous number 2: ALL CAPS? SERIOUSLY, WITH OVER 60 THOUSAND STORIES IN THE LOVING WIVES CATEGORY YOU ARE BOUND TO GET SOME SIMILARITIES, IF THAT IS A PROBLEM FOR YOU THEN FAIR ENOUGH BUT DON'T BE LEAVING COMMENTS JUST TO BE AN ARSEHOLE.

Anonymous number 3: The fact that you read the entire thing to comment "Yaawwwn! So borreed." Leaves me to understand that you weren't bored, if you were bored you wouldn't read nearly 8 thousand words worth of story, so thank you for reading, I appreciate you upping my numbers.

Finally, Anonymous number 4: A cuckold is when a woman chooses to sleep around with other men and the man is the submissive in the relationship. The man in this story has complete control of what is allowed to happen and when, so there's that point done. Your second point. Thank you for letting me know what a period is, after over 50 stories where the majority are rated hot I never understood what a period is. Oh dam, I managed to somehow use multiple in this comeback. To further your second point... Why do you think any couple in the world swings? Is it because the woman isn't fully satisfied with her partner, or the man isn't fully satisfied with his partner? All you've done is completely disregard anyone that is open to lovers being included into a relationship. Your third point, truth be told, I don't really understand. I know many, many couples that are kinky and swing or have sex with multiple partners when they are married or in loving relationships. So if you have such a problem then maybe you need to sort something out in your own life.

I want to leave this comment with this. To anyone that has read this story and left a just review. Whether you like it or don't like it, if you review it because it managed to get you off or not then I thank you, you are great and I completely respect people's choice to like what they want. To the Anonymous cowards that leave 1 star reviews or hate comments just because their own sad, pathetic little lives are so miserable that they have to instil hate out onto the world, I feel sorry for you. Writing on Literotica doesn't do anything to my bank account, it doesn't have any real effect on my life. I write because I like it. You don't have to like it. Due to the messages I get or the Hot reviews I get on other stories I know the majority enjoy what I write.

It is people like the Anonymous cowards that put people off writing and publishing on Literotica. Well, you are ruining it for everyone. Again, I mean no offence to anyone to reviews on their honest opinion because I understand that. But "Loving Wives" is by far the worst category to write for because of the pathetic, insecure people that love to spread hate out into the world. I honestly do not understand why that is the case, but I have read enough stories on Literotica to see that is true. I hope that all of you manage to sort out whatever it is that is making you so miserable.

My life is wonderful and I will continue to write what I love. I will not be discouraged by these negative reviews, so anyone that wants to be cowardly enough to leave an anonymous review, feel free. You will not stop me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Isn't the spectrum of opinions interesting? Most people, such as me, wouldn't believe that the other 6 commenters read the same story. I thought it was good, as in not making hubby a wimp.

Thank You for a fun story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another tale of the mentally ill. It must be some kind of anti-discrimination thing that results in so many of these being in LW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You lost me at the choking part, and the whole degrading name-calling just isn't my thing, but I did appreciate a Lit. writer not making the 3rd with 9+ inches, for a change, it was pretty good. The letting her go solo with him first was foolish, maybe dangerous for her - loving husband wouldn't have ok'd that.

MioriLaneMioriLaneover 1 year ago

That was a really sexy story. I could see that being fun with my husband. I hope there'll be one with another girl, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It is funny and strange how these same people get so worked up by a cuckold story, but not a peep about the incest stories, or the non-consent stories. Either they are hypocrites or embarrassed and ashamed because they got off reading the whole story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife Connie started the shit about wife sharing and I let her know my feelings. I was not for it. She had dropped the subject saying think about it and we will maby try it out later on. I said not interested. Come on love it would be fun come on love I love only you. I got up and went to bed. She followed and my damn weakness got me she had me rock hard and we had very hot sex. I guess she thought that I gave on. I called a friend of mine who was a lawyer and asked him to draw up a divorce contract that I hoped that I would not have to use. We talked about what all to put in the contract. He asked if I wanted to file it. No just have it ready asap. He said he would have it done in the am. Man I'm sure sorry hope it works out for you buddy. I picked it up on my lunch hour. 2 weeks later she called and said that she invited Harold Williams her divorced boss for supper that evening. I asked is he bringing a date so I know how many places to set? Yes he's bringing a date. Ok she you I love you she said. I love you more. I got to wondering who he was dating. The last 2 that I knew of only dated him one date. Then it hit me. Was my wife his date. I had better be prepared and I got the contract and put it in a drawer in the kitchen. She walked in and Harold was with her. We shook hands and I said excuse us for a minute Harold what could I get you to drink. Just a beer would be fine. Ok beer it is have a seat. I thought that was funny he was always into hard liquor. I thought O he's trying to be on my level. I did drop a little extra just for the fun of it. In the kitchen I handed Connie the papers and said that they are very important she had better read them. I took the loaded beer to Harold. He said thanks where's our girl. You really don't think that she's our girl do you? He looked at me with that look of confidence and said she is going to be after while. Just then Connie appeared and she was shaking her head no. Harold asked what is going on I thought. I held up my hand saying listen Harold don't press your luck. I have enough on you to cause you a lot of trouble and you trying to blackmail my wife is a no no even for a rich arrogant bastard like you now get out and you probably should ask for a transfer very shortly. He left and he did actually transfer out of our area. Connie gave me a hug and thanked me for saving her. I explained how I found out he was blackmailing. Nothing I like better than seeing an arrogant asshole being put in his place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I may be an anon but I still am entitled to my opinion . I think TwistedManc wrote a hot ass story here she wasn’t just being selfish in their relationship as she offered up another woman if he’s interested in another tryst. This story is hot as a firecracker , just saying !

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not much at all

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I agree with the commentator, sounds like this was written by an 8th grader. Seems like I read this before and before and before and before that. Oh well, not too much originality on LW.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

A married cuck.

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 1 year ago

I hope that this couple are happy with what they are doing. I cannot for the life of me understand why a man would want to share his wife with another man like this. Makes no sense to me. I did enjoy the story and give it five stars. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I, for one loved this story. It's fiction at the end of the day. Like it, hate it, move on. Is it far fetched, maybe.

I'd like to have the next chapter with two girls. Keep writing. You cannot please everyone

FreakSlaveFreakSlaveover 1 year ago

Very hot!

My wife and I have talked of having another man AND/OR woman having their ways with us both... yes, she and I submitting to the other man and/or woman, them both having their ways with both of us... My wife and I are both bi, so it would defintely be a full-out 4-way.

robbiewillsuckurobbiewillsuckuabout 1 year ago

Great story - both enjoying her getting a new cock in her pussy mmmm

Ray RobertsRay Roberts5 months ago

Very average, enough said

ehppmsehppms4 months ago

Great story really enjoyed it was hoping either hubby or Greg would have fucked her in the arsenal and maybe a dp. Or are saving that for a further adventures.

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattle4 months ago

This is so like how it got going with my ex. The dude was a busmate to work every morning and it got hotter and hotter every day until she was jerking him off under his briefcase. She'd tell me all about it while I fucked her. The dude had a small pecker and only fucked her once or twice before she got bigger and better "friends" at the bar that she and a gal friend frequented. Eventually, she hooked up with a bi guy and started me loving cock as much as she did, but that's a story for another time. Thanks for posting this, friend.

Leroi123Leroi1232 months ago

I don't like the verbal abuse! Slutty.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTwistedManc@TwistedManc
Follow this link for my Twitter and Patreon: linktr.ee/twistedmanc Stories on my Patreon: My Daughters Black Boyfriend Ch. 02 Hi, I am 28, male from near Manchester. I am married for the last year but been together for a long time. My stories are usually either my fantasy...