A Married Threeway

Story Info
A married couple invite a new man into their bedroom.
7.9k words
4.32
55.7k
68
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,414 Followers

A Married Threeway

Everyone in this story is over the age of 18!

This story is based on real life events.

CHAPTER 1

Budding Interests

My wife, Nicci, has just come home, dressed in her usual charcoal grey pencil skirt and white blouse that does nothing to hide her larger tits.

"Hey Bradley." She says walking into the living room and sitting next to me on the sofa, planting a kiss on my lips.

"How's your day been?" I ask her, putting my hand onto her thigh above her tights.

"Great, God a few new jobs on." She says flicking her brunette hair back and resting back against the sofa, "What about you?" She asks.

"Yeah, good. Finished the bathroom early so I got home about two hours ago. Dinner should be ready soon." I tell her.

"Perfect." She says with a smile, stretching her back.

I marvel at my beautiful wife, we've been together since we were both 18. Being 24 now and married for the last year I am happier than ever. Many people told us we were too young to get married but I think we have proven them wrong.

She's smart, funny and beautiful, what makes it even better is that our sex life is fucking amazing! Being the only people that either of us have had sex with, we like to experiment with anything we can think of.

Even after all these years we still have sex at least 4 times a week, at least once a month I get to fuck her in her arse and I get a blowjob pretty much every weekend. Nothing makes me happier than seeing my beautiful wife's lips wrapped around my cock.

Just looking at her I can feel myself growing hard.

"You know, Greg was trying to flirt with me again today." She says, finishing her stretch and looking back at me.

"Oh right, what did he do?" I asked.

Greg being her direct Manager, and although it is incredibly unprofessional to flirt with your employees, most days Nicci comes back and tells me of the way he tried to chat her up.

"I was making a coffee in the kitchen and obviously he followed me in," She tells me, sitting back and putting her feet onto my lap, "He starts making a coffee as well and complimenting me on my clothes and my figure."

"Wow he has no boundaries, does he?" I say, always shocked at his confidence.

"I know right, he even brushed up behind me this time and I felt him pressing his body into mine." Nicci says with a little laugh.

"Oh Jesus." I say back to her, her feet on my crotch clearly feeling my increasingly hard cock.

"You still like the idea, don't you?" She says with a laugh.

"Is it that obvious?" I say back to her, my fully hard cock now pressing against her tights covered feet.

"Obvious that you want to watch your wife getting fucked by another man?" She says with a giggle then presses her feet against my hard cock, "No, not at all."

Recently, the idea of bringing in another man to our sex life has been a growing interest for Nicci and I. Both being very sexually adventurous and having done most of the fantasies that both of us have had, I brought up the idea of her fucking another man.

When I first said it Nicci was shocked, however over the last few months she seems to have gotten more and more interested in it.

"I mean, it probably wouldn't take Greg much convincing," Nicci says, "It would just depend if he minds you watching."

"Yeah, that could be the deal breaker." I reply back to her. Her feet continuously rubbing against my cock and increasing my horniness.

With her wicked smile, Nicci slips off of the sofa and onto her knees. Crawling in front of me I watch in awe as her hands appear on my trousers. Undoing them, I lift my arse up and let her pull them down.

"Oh, seems you really do like the idea." She says with a giggle.

Her warm hand wraps around my hard cock and I let out a little moan.

"Just imagine, you getting to watch me, being bent over whilst another man fucks me hard from behind." She seductively whispers whilst slowly wanking my cock.

"Me moaning louder and louder as I take another big, hard cock in my pussy." She whispers, leaning closer and closer to my cock.

"Oh god." I moan out.

"Begging this other man to fill me up with his hot cum in front of you." She whispers and then I watch as her lips wrap around my hard cock.

"Fuck yes." I moan, feeling her wet tongue running along my shaft as she starts to bob up and down.

After a few seconds, she pulls away.

"I bet Greg would happily take my pussy, he's a big guy, I wonder if he has a big cock." She says, wanking my now wet cock faster.

"That's so hot." I moan watching her.

"What about him lying down, you can watch me slide up and down his big cock." She moans out.

"Yes, I want that." I whisper and then again, her mouth appears around my cock.

I'm confident in myself, I have a 5 inch cock and I know that I satisfy my wife. We are both just kinky individuals and the idea of watching my wife getting fucked like that turns me on immensely.

I sit and watch my wife sucking up and down on my cock, her masterful tongue doing wonders and I start seeing stars.

It only takes a few more minutes until I grunt and fill my wife's mouth with cum. Which she eagerly swallows it all down.

Pulling away, she wipes her mouth and smiles up at me.

"Still want it to happen after you've cum?"

"Definitely." I pant back to her.

"Well then, let's see what we can do." She says, finally confirming that she wants to do it as well.

I finish off making our dinner and we sit and eat together. Getting dressed into comfier clothes we settle on the sofa and watch TV together. We must only be an hour into a film before we are all over each other again.

I rip Nicci's clothes off and have her bent over the sofa and fuck her hard, slapping her arse and pulling her hair as I fuck her. We both love rough sex, she starts to ride me and chokes and slaps me before I fill her pussy with cum and she cums over my cock.

A few days later.

I'm on my lunch break at work, chatting with some of the labourers that are working with us when my phone starts to vibrate. Looking at it I see a text from Nicci.

"Hey hun, we are all going on a works night out next weekend and Greg is going. Maybe this could be the start of our plan x."

I smile at the text and feel myself getting turned on, surrounded by my colleagues I try to cover it as I reply.

"Perfect! You should flirt back with him and give him an indication that you're interested." I tell her.

"You naught boy, I will do." She replies.

I put my phone down and try to carry on with my work, but the entire rest of the afternoon is thinking of my wife flirting with her boss.

Back home later, Nicci has beat me home today and has dinner ready for me.

Sitting opposite each other I can't hold in my curiosity.

"So? Did you flirt with him?" I ask her.

"What do you think?" She says with a coy smile.

"Tell me now." I order, knowing she loves it when I get a bit more dominant with her.

"Well, he came into the kitchen with me again, blatantly staring at my arse and my tits whilst talking to me. Then he told me about the works night out and told me he expects to see me there." Nicci tells me, "He was pretty assertive, to be honest I was getting a little hot."

"I bet you were." I tell her.

"He asked what I'm going to wear so I told him it'll be some sort of short dress." Nicci tells me and I get even more turned on.

"Did he like that?" I ask her.

"Oh yeah, he loved it." She tells me.

Nicci explains further how Greg carried on flirting with her, the whole time I was getting more and more turned on.

After our meal I ended up fucking her on the dining room table until we both came once again.

CHAPTER 2

The Works Do

"You're going out in that?!" I ask in shock looking at my wife stood staring at herself in the mirror.

She's in a black, tight, dress that stops just below her arse cheeks. It looks as though any movement will cause the bottom of her cheeks to be visible. Turning to look at me, her cleavage is fully on show. I know Nicci has amazing tits already but she must be wearing another push up bra and I am drooling just looking at her.

"You don't like it?" She asks.

"I love it, just surprised you're wearing that with your work lot." I say in shock.

"Well, I want Greg to find me irresistible, don't I?" She says in a seductive tone.

"Very true." I tell her, not knowing how any man could say no to her.

"If we want him to agree to let you watch or join in, he's going to have to really want me." Nicci explains which is a very valid point.

"I agree, so what's your plan?" I ask her, handing her a glass of wine whilst having a beer myself.

"Start off casual, don't want the work lot to know I'm flirting with him." She tells me, and I nod in agreement, "Once every has a few drinks, I'll spend a little more time with him. I know he smokes so when he goes the smoking area, I will go with him to be alone."

"Nice thinking." I tell her, "Try touching his arms every now and again, create physical contact."

"Oh I will, I know it's been a long time since I've flirted with a man but I'm sure I can remember how." She says as a joke.

"I'm sure you do." I say back with a laugh.

We have a drink together before her taxi arrives and she's off.

I watch TV by myself but the whole time I'm fighting the urge to wank over my wife flirting with another man.

It's 11pm when my phone starts to vibrate and I see it's Nicci.

"Hey, everyone alright?" I ask answering it.

I can hear loud music in the background and my wife has to shout down the phone.

"Yeah perfect, Greg is all over me!" She shouts and my cock instantly gets hard.

"What's happened?" I ask.

"We were both flirting, hard!" She shouts down the phone, clearly a little drunk, "He started telling me how hot I am and how he's been looking at me for ages."

Not being able to control myself, I pull down my trousers and grab hold of my cock.

"What happened then?" I ask.

"I told him that he can do more than just look." She tells me and I let out a little moan.

"What did he say?" I ask her.

"He said that he will, then he leaned in to kiss me!" She shouts over the phone.

Oh my god, I'm so ridiculously turned on right now!

"Did you kiss him?" I asked, stroking my cock faster.

"No, I told him not without you and your permission." She tells me and I give off a big smile, loving my wife and her loyalty.

"I'm impressed that you were able to stop yourself." I tell her.

"It's hard, he's been squeezing my arse all night and we were dancing together earlier and I could feel his hard cock against me, it feels massive!" She tells me.

Wanking faster and faster listening to my wife, I know I am going to cum soon thinking about it.

"Anyway, I should probably get back! I'll tell you the rest later!" She shouts down the phone.

"Okay, have fun!" I say with a smile.

"I love you!" She says.

"Love you too." I reply and put the phone down.

I start to furiously wank my cock now, thinking of my wife grinding her arse against this man, knowing how badly he wants to fuck her.

I eventually cum all over myself and go to bed, excited to hear what happens for the rest of the night.

I eventually wake up the next morning and realise that Nicci isn't in bed, my first thought is that she went home with Greg. This is strange, I don't mind because I want it to happen, but I also do mind because I want to know about it first.

Walking downstairs, I see her high heels on the floor, heading into the living room I see my wife passed out, still fully dressed on the sofa.

Smiling at her, I get a glass of water and crouch beside her.

"Nicci, you okay?" I whisper and her head slightly moves.

"Urgh, what time is it?" She asks.

"Nearly 10am." I tell her and watch as her eyes open, blood shot and tired.

She slowly picks herself up until she's sat upright, she takes the water from my hand and starts to drink it.

"Thank you." She says gulping it down.

"No problem, good night?" I ask sitting next to her.

"Great night." She says, even hungover she still manages to let out a little smile.

"Come on, tell me what happened." I encourage, turning myself on wanting to know.

"Well, after I stopped talking to you Greg brought me a drink. We stayed and chatted for a while and the entire time his hand was on my waist, occasionally reaching around and grabbing my arse." She tells me.

"Oh yeah, did you like it?" I asked.

"Well, my pussy was twitching every time I felt him squeeze my arse, he kept pulling me close so that we were touching and I could feel his hard cock pressing against me. I'll tell you, it was hard to not just let him have me right there." She tells me and my cock is fully hard.

"I bet." I say putting my hand on her bare thigh.

"After a while the entire conversation was just about sex, he was telling me how much he wants to ruin my pussy. He was asking if I was just a slut that loves to fuck other men than my husband." She tells me, something about him saying this just turns me on more.

"I don't know, but him calling me a slut just made me even hornier. I was staring into his eyes and telling him I want to ride his thick cock whilst he chokes me and calls me a slut." She tells me.

"Oooh god." I moan out listening.

"Then, he said that I'm going back to his so he can fuck me all night." Nicci says, "But I told him that you have to be there."

"What did he say?" I ask.

"He doesn't sound too keen on that part, I think he just wants to fuck a married woman and treat her like a slut." Nicci explains.

"Who wouldn't want to fuck you though." I tell her.

"You're too sweet," She tells me, "By the end of the night I was drenched, I really wanted to just let him use me but I wouldn't do that to you." She says and kisses my cheek.

"Well, I'm grateful for your loyalty." I tell her, "Right, I'll make you some breakfast and hopefully it'll help you feel better."

"Thank you sweetie, I love you so much." She says.

I kiss her head and go to the kitchen to make her a sausage sandwich.

After we eat, Nicci is starting to feel a bit better and a little less hungover. Sitting on the sofa and having a lazy Sunday, I eventually ask her.

"So, how do you want to go about this?"

She looks at me with a coy smile.

"You really can't wait for it can you?" She says.

"To watch you getting fucked, or even spit roasting you? No, I can't." I tell her to which she laughs back to.

"Well, I'll suggest it to Greg at work tomorrow and see what he says." She tells me.

"Sounds like a plan." I reply.

CHAPTER 3

The Agreement - The First Time

I'm working on another bathroom when my phone starts to vibrate.

"You guys carry on, I'll be back in a minute." I say walking out of the house and answering my call.

"Hey hun." My wife says to me.

"Hey, you okay?" I ask her.

"Great, I've spoken to Greg." She quickly tells me and grabs my attention straight away.

"And?" I ask.

"He's up for it," She says and my cock grows with excitement, "With one catch."

"Oh, what's that?" I ask her.

"He wants one night alone with me first. Without you." She tells me.

It takes a few seconds for this to sink in, not really certain on how I'm feeling about it.

"Then he is happy for us to do it again with you there." Nicci tells me and I can sense the hesitation in her voice.

"Interesting, why don't we discuss it at home tonight?" I tell her and she agrees.

Getting back to work, but I'm distracted the whole day.

Do I really mind my wife getting fucked by another man while I'm not there? It's not like it's cheating because it's with my approval, and I do love the idea. Plus, it will lead to me getting to watch or join in.

Fuck it!

Later that night, Nicci comes home and I have dinner ready for us both.

We have general conversation for a little while before I eventually bring up the topic.

"So, what are you thinking about the Greg situation?"

She looks up at me and I can't read her face.

"I'm not certain." She tells me.

"I think," I say and her eyes go wide with anticipation, "We should agree."

"Oh really?" She says, her face showing a little smile.

"Yeah, I don't mind, and if you want to, I am happy to go ahead."

"You like the idea of me going to a hotel room with another man and him fucking my brains out all night?" She says with another smile.

"As long as you come home and tell me all about it." I tell her, showing my excitement.

"Oh, I will be. Imagine me coming home with my pussy filled with another man's cum." She says in a seductive tone.

"Oh god, we're doing this!" I tell her, going across the table and kissing her passionately.

I eventually pick Nicci up and put her on the table, fucking her with her legs wrapped around me we have amazing sex until I cum inside of her as she cums around my cock.

Then it's set, we are officially going ahead with it.

The rest of the week Nicci and I have hot, dirty sex all over the house. Each day dirty talking about what Greg is going to do to her.

She tells me about how he speaks to her in the office now, telling her about all the ways he's going to fuck her little hole. By the end of the week, I can't wait to hear about my wife's night with this other man.

"Right, I'm going to go then." I hear my wife say, turning around I see her stood in the doorway wearing a tight black t-shirt and a very short skirt.

"Wow, you look amazing!" I tell her.

"Sure you don't want to change your mind?" She asks seriously, which just makes me love her more.

I've been researching this sort of situation and a lot of it talk about being a cuckhold, but that's not what I class this as. My wife isn't sleeping with another man because I can't satisfy her, we're just kinky fuckers and love to explore.

Walking over to her, I kiss her and look into her eyes.

"I'm certain, are you?" I ask.

"Definitely." She replies smiling back at me.

I watch as she puts on some high heels, staring at her tight skirt I can't see the outline of any underwear.

"Are you wearing anything under that?" I ask her.

"Nope, Greg's orders." She says with a smile.

I stare at my beautiful, sexy wife. Face full of makeup and her hair done straight and perfect.

"Alright, you go have fun." I say with a wink and give her a kiss goodbye.

Once she's left, I settle on the sofa. I try and watch TV for a while but my thoughts are filled with what's going on with my wife and Greg. My cock is rock hard as my imagination runs wild.

An hour later, I'm stroking my cock on the sofa thinking what's going on. Is my wife taking his cock down her throat? Is she on her hands and knees getting fucked by him? Is he fucking her arse? God, I need to know!

I eventually cum all over myself a huge load, cleaning myself up I get back to trying to watch TV but still distracted by the thought of my wife.

Knowing it's the first cock she's ever had other than me sends pleasure tingles throughout me.

It wasn't until nearly midnight when I hear the door unlock and open. I'm still sat on the sofa and jump up to go and see.

What I see is.... Beautiful!

My wife stood there smiling at me.

Her make up that was perfectly done before leaving is now smeared over her face or completely gone. Her hair is frizzy and some stuck up, her skirt is slightly up and I can see red marks all over her body as though she's been grabbed hard.

"Hey." She says with a smile, walking over to me I can almost see a hint of a limp in her walk.

"Hey," I say back and start to walk over to her, "How was it?"

Growing closer, I get the strong smell of sex coming off her.

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,414 Followers