A Married Threeway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, she grabs me and kisses me hard, her tongue going into my mouth. Although I know that's she's had another man's cock in her mouth recently I still kiss her back.

"Let's go to bed and I'll tell you all about it." She whispers.

We walk upstairs and I stare at my wife's body as she walks, desperate to know what's happened.

I watch her getting undressed and get a smell of cum coming off of her.

"So, where to begin." She says with a laugh.

"Go on." I tell her, waiting impatiently.

Then, Nicci proceeds to tell me what happened.

"I walked through the door and Greg was already there, he pushed me hard against a wall and started to kiss me very passionately. I just melted into him, letting his tongue attack mine as our hands ran over each other's body." She tells me.

"Oh god." I moan out.

Suddenly, Nicci has a little smile on her face and her hand goes to my crotch.

"Why don't I tell you the story as I ride your cock?" She says and I nod back.

Nicci rips my clothes off me, I lie down on the bed and watch as she straddles me. Going inside of her she is dripping wet and I know that she is filled with another man's cum.

"So, we kiss for ages until he tears my clothes off. Then he tells me to get onto my knees and pull out his cock." Nicci moans as she slowly grinds on my dick.

"I pull it out and fuck me Bradley, he's huge!! I know you're a great size but he is even bigger!" She tells me which just turns me on more.

"I wrap my lips around his cock and take as much of it as I can, after a few minutes Greg grabs my hair and forces as much as possible down my throat. I was gagging and spitting all over it as he fucked my mouth like it's a pussy." She moans.

I reach up and grab her tits as she rides me.

"After he fucks my face for a while, he throws me onto the bed on my hands and knees and without warning he shoves his entire, giant cock in my pussy! I moaned so fucking loud having a new cock in me. I could feel his balls hitting me as he fucked me hard and he started to grip my hair and yank it back, it hurt but felt so fucking good!" Nicci says with a moan.

"Oh fuck yes, did he treat you like a slut?" I ask her.

"Definitely! He called me all sorts of names, slut, whore, slag, everything! After he fucked me doggy for a while, he flipped me around and held my legs in the air as he fucked me again. From this position it felt like he was in my fucking stomach!" Nicci moans, grinding faster and faster on my cock.

"He started to choke me so I couldn't breathe, I'm pretty sure I passed out at one stage but he just kept going, destroying my pussy! After a while he filled me up with his cum, but he told me he's taken a pill so he can go all night!" Nicci tells me.

"Oh god yes, he was fucking you good and deep?" I ask her, already feeling my balls getting ready to shoot.

"Babe, he fucked me like a man possessed!" Nicci moaned, "He was grabbing he all over, biting my neck and tits. After he cum in me I sucked his cock for ages until he fucked me again. He filled my pussy up one more time and then came in my mouth."

"Oh fuuuuckkk!!" I grunt hearing this and filling my wife's pussy with her third load of cum for the night.

"Mmmm good," She moans climbing off of me, "So he's ready for you to watch next time." She tells me.

"Good, when?" I ask her.

"He said next weekend, we will get the same hotel room." She tells me.

"Perfect, we will book it then." I tell her already excited.

"Sounds good," She stays standing up, "Now I desperately need a shower." She says and goes to the bathroom.

CHAPTER 4

The Night

"Ready?" I ask Nicci, zipping up my overnight bag and putting it on my shoulder.

"Ready." She says kissing me, "Can you believe we're actually doing this?"

"I know, this is just the beginning." I tell her, wondering where it could lead.

We get into my car and drive to the hotel room, the whole time Nicci has her hand on my crotch just teasing me and getting me going.

Getting into the room, Greg isn't there yet so we put our bags away and start to passionately make out as we wait.

Then, I hear the door open.

"Isn't this cute." I hear a deep voice say.

Breaking the kiss, I look at the door and see the beast of a man who is about to fuck my wife.

"Greg?" I ask standing up and walking over to him. Extending my hand, he reaches out and we shake.

"You must be Bradley, right?" He asks.

"Yeah, that's me." I reply.

"Good, so, you're going to sit and watch me fuck your wife?" He asks, in a mix of dominance and confusion, as though he doesn't understand why I would want to watch someone else fuck my wife.

"Yeah, that's right." I tell him.

I'm 6 feet but he still towers over me, such a dominant and big man. He clearly goes to the gym a lot and his clothes tightly fit around his muscles and he has a shaved head.

I silently walk over to the arm chair, sit down on it and look at the two of them.

"Right then," Greg says, "Let's get this started."

Nicci looks at me, I just smile and give her a nod.

After that, Nicci gets up from the bed and walks over to this Adonis.

"Right, let's get this sorted straight first," Greg says holding onto my wife's shoulders and looking at me, "I'm going to fuck your little wife here any way I want. I'm going to treat her like a real slut and you are just going to sit there and watch."

His dominant tone actually turning me on, I start to wonder if this is what being a cuckhold is like, but again I remind myself that I am the one that allowed this to happen.

"That's right." I tell him.

"Okay then," He says and then turns his attention to Nicci, "Get on your knees and take my cock out now."

"Yes sir." Nicci whispers and my cock jumps at hearing her call him sir.

She sinks to her knees and I watch her hands undoing his jeans. Greg doesn't look at me, instead focusing on my wife.

She pulls his trousers down, then followed by his boxers and I get my first look at his cock and fuck me! Nicci wasn't lying, it's huge! At least 7 inches and as thick as my arm.

Without hesitation, I hear the sound of Nicci's mouth wrapping around his cock and I watch her head moving backwards and forth.

"Mmmm." Nicci moans.

"I can't see." I say and Greg nods at me.

They turn to the side and now I have a full view of my wife's mouth stretched as wide as possible as she bobs up and down on his huge pole.

"Fuck yeah, I'll never get tired of that mouth around my cock." Greg moans out and his hands go onto Nicci's head.

"Mmmm." She moans back, seemingly loving his cock.

I watch as my wife pulls her mouth away from his dick, she holds it up and sticks out her long, wet tongue. In a slow and seductive motion, she licks from the bottom of his large, hairless balls and all the way to the tip.

"Seems your wife is putting on a show for you." Greg says with a smirk.

Over and over, Nicci licks his shaft all over and I can see the spit going from her tongue onto his meat.

Her soft, plump lips suck one of his balls into her mouth and Greg lets out a deep moan.

"Get your mouth back around my cock slut, time to show your husband how I fucked your face last time." Greg orders.

"Yes sir." Nicci moans and I watch her once again wrap her lips around his dick.

Greg grips Nicci's hair harshly and without mercy he starts to roughly thrust in and out of her mouth. Each time going a little deeper.

I start to see spit dripping down my wife's chin with the sound of her gagging as he fucks her mouth over and over.

It's a beautiful, wonderful sight.

I can't stop myself and I pull my own trousers down and grip my own cock as I carry on watching.

Greg has no worry for my wife as he fucks deeper down her throat, I'm utterly amazed at how far down her throat he's going.

"Gllg... Glllghh.. glhhgg!" My wife gags over and over as he fucks her face and I see tears starting to stream down her face. He is properly treating my wife like a slut and I fucking love it!

"Fuuuucckkk!!" Greg grunts and he holds my wife's head as deep as he possibly can, her throat bulging from his cock as her eyes are wide open. Spit drooling down her chin as she makes one long continuous gagging sound.

He lets go of Nicci's head and she goes flying backwards, gasping for air and wiping the mass amount of spit from her chin.

"Do you like that slut?" Greg asks looking down on her.

"Fuck yes!" Nicci moans back at him, not looking at me but she instantly grabs onto his thick cock again and I see that she can't wrap her fingers all around it.

"Get on the fucking bed on your hands and knees." Greg orders firmly.

"Yes sir!" Nicci says loudly.

She stands up and looks at me with a huge smile on my face, I stroke my cock softly as I watch her getting completely undressed.

Staring at my naked wife, her perfect slim body looks amazing and I watch her get onto her hands and knees on the bed.

Her pussy and arse are facing me, then she turns and see and moves to the side so I can get a proper view of the whole thing.

Turning my head to the side, I see Greg is fully undressed as well. His body is so fucking chiselled. He has rock hard abs and his arms are like tree trunks. Watching him walking to my wife his massive cock swings in the air.

He gets behind Nicci and slaps her arse hard and she lets out a little whimper.

His thick fingers trace her pussy lips that I can see are already soaking wet. He slowly pushes a single finger knuckle deep into her and I listen to my wife letting out quiet moans.

This is an amazing sight, a god of a man stood behind my naked wife whilst his finger pushes in and out of her.

A second finger goes inside and he starts to roughly fuck her pussy with his fingers.

"Oh god, fuck, please fuck me." Nicci moans out, her head pressing against the mattress.

"You want me to fuck your cunt in front of your husband?" Greg asks her, slapping her arse again.

"Yes! Let him see your thick fucking cock in my pussy!" Nicci moans and my entire body shakes in pleasure.

Greg pulls his fingers out of her drenched pussy as grabs onto her hips. I watch as he lines his monster of a cock up with her pussy, slowly he starts to push inside and I can't believe how stretched she looks taking his cock.

"Ooooh fuck! So big!" Nicci grunts, pressing her face more into the bed.

"Take it you little whore." Greg grunts as he keeps pushing deeper and deeper into her.

"Fuck yes! Shove it in me!" Nicci moans, forcing me to wank faster as I watch.

Greg keeps pushing into her, I see his skin touching hers and Nicci's arches her back up high having him balls deep inside.

"FUUUCKKK!!" She screams out.

SPANK!

Greg strikes her arse and he starts to pull out and push back into her. I'm wanking my cock to match his rhythm as he fucks my wife.

"Is this what you like?" Greg says looking at me.

"Fuck yes." I say back to him, loving the show.

Suddenly, Greg starts to hammer into Nicci's pussy. Gripping onto her waist he thrusts in and out of her like a man on a mission. The sound of their skin slapping fills the room mixed in with Nicci's moaning.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" She pants over and over as I watch his balls slapping against her.

"Fucking hell you're so fucking tight!" Greg moans back as he fucks her harder and harder.

One hard thrust and I watch Nicci flop onto the bed, Greg doesn't hesitate and he pulls her legs apart. Aiming his cock back at her, he pushes his entire cock balls deep into her again as she lays flat on her stomach.

"Oh fuck!" Nicci moans, "You're so deeeeep in me."

I'm properly wanking my cock now watching this amazing sight.

Greg's muscles slowly glowing with sweat as he fucks my wife and her moans become random babbling as she takes his thick cock.

"You like this slut?" He asks slapping her arse.

"Yes sirrrrrr!!" Nicci moans, her head bouncing up and down at the same time as his cock goes in and out of her.

One of Greg's hands grips onto Nicci's hair and he yanks her back causing her to let out a yelp.

"Tell me how much you love my fucking cock!" He orders into her ear.

"I fucking love it!!! You're destroying my fucking pussy!!" Nicci screams out.

"FUUUUCCKKKK!!!" She screams and I watch her legs twitching and shaking and I know she's cumming around his cock.

Greg doesn't let go of his grip on Nicci's hair as he ruthlessly fucks her harder and harder. Her curvy arse squishing against his waist every time he goes balls deep in her.

"I'm about to fill you up, you want that slut?" Greg asks.

"Yes sir! Cum in me! Fill my cunt with your hot cum!" Nicci moans, turning her head she makes eye contact with me and we just smile at each other.

Her mouth is open as though she wants to speak to me but all that comes out is little moans.

"FUUUCKK YEESSS!!" Greg grunts and he hammers harder into Nicci and I realise he is cumming inside of my wife's pussy.

He slowly keeps thrusting in and out of her, making sure he gets every last drop of cum from his balls. He finally pulls out and takes a step back.

As though already knowing what to do, Nicci spins around, sits on the edge of the bed and takes his cum covered cock into her mouth.

It's an amazing show, her bobbing up and down his cock, her hair getting stuck onto his cock and covered in his cum as she moans around his dick.

"Tell me you took another pill for tonight?" Nicci asks looking up at Greg.

"Of course I did." Greg says back to her.

"Thank fuck!" Nicci says with a smile and gets back to sucking his still hard cock.

"You want to join in this time?" Greg eventually says looking at me.

"Fuck yeah." I say, releasing my cock and standing up.

Pulling my shirt off I walk over to my wife who's lips are still tightly around Greg's cock. Standing next to him naked makes me realise even more how much bigger he is than me.

Our shoulders are touching and I look down at my wife, she opens her eyes and realises I'm there.

"Oh hey." She says pulling his cock out of her mouth.

Our cocks next to each other I notice his is a lot thicker and longer than mine, but it doesn't dishearten me at all as I know he is unusually large.

Nicci's face is in between our cocks and she takes one in each hand.

"I fucking love this." She says staring at both our cocks and wanking us.

God, I love her!

I watch in pure joy as Nicci opens her mouth and wraps her lips around my cock.

"Oooh yeah." I moan, watching her bobbing up and down on my cock as she wanks Greg's.

"Mmmm." Nicci moans bobbing up and down on my cock.

She takes my cock out of her mouth and instantly starts to bob up and down on Greg's. She takes turns sucking on each of our cocks.

Both Greg and I watch as Nicci revels in having two cocks at once.

"Enough of that, back on the bed." Greg says taking a step back.

Nicci gives my cock one last kiss.

"Yes sir." She says smiling at me and I can see her make up running down her face.

"You want her pussy or mouth?" Greg asks me.

"I'll take her mouth for now." I tell him.

Nicci gets onto her hands and knees and turns to look at us both.

"I don't care who is in which hole, just get your cocks in me now!" She says and I let out a little laugh.

"Fucking hell mate, you're a lucky man." Greg says patting my back.

I move onto the bed in front of my wife, she opens her mouth and sticks out her tongue and I push my cock into her. Looking up I see Greg behind her once again lining his cock up with her.

My wife is ready to get spit roasted for the first time in her life.

"MMMMMM!!" She moans around my cock, sending vibrations through my body, I watch Greg pushing inside of her and watch her legs tremble the deeper he gets.

She does her best to bob up and down on my cock as Greg goes fully inside her pussy, but just louder moans start to come from her mouth.

Feeling ridiculously turned on, I grab my wife's hair and prepare to fuck her mouth how I know she loves.

She looks up and me and tries to give me a smile with my cock in her mouth. I smile back and start to push my cock deeper down her throat.

For a few minutes, I am slowly thrusting in and out of her mouth as Greg fucks her from behind. I can see he's getting more into it and is getting faster and faster and this just encourages me to get faster.

I grip onto Nicci harder and start to properly fuck her mouth. I can feel my balls hitting her chin as I slide all the way down her throat. Her spit is dripping down onto my balls as she gags and moans around my cock.

"Fuck yes!" Greg grunts and slaps her arse.

I think this is the horniest I have ever fucking been, I'm properly fucking my wife's throat as hard as possible and I can only hear muffled moans coming from her mouth.

Pulling my cock back, I see a string of spit going from my cock to her mouth.

"You alright?" I ask, making sure I haven't been too rough.

She looks up and smiles at me.

"Fuck yeah I am, keep fucking me like a slut!" She moans.

"Gladly." I tell her, holding her head again I keep fucking her mouth.

For a while Greg and I just keep fucking her over and over. Then, Nicci starts to have loud muffled screams around my cock and I saw her legs shaking uncontrollably and I know she is cumming around Greg's thick cock.

Greg pulls out and Nicci flops onto the bed.

"I need a go in the whore's mouth again." He says, hearing him call my wife a whore just turns me on even more.

He easily flips Nicci over and he stands over her head. I watch him grab onto her and she sits up a little, opening her mouth he guides his cock into her and starts to push in and out.

With her legs spread open, I go in between her and slide my cock balls deep inside of her and hear my wife moan around this man's cock.

I hold her legs up and fuck her fast as I watch her bobbing her neck up and down on Greg's thick dick. She's so beautiful in this moment and I have to slow down to not cum yet.

"Oh yeah, your wife looks great bobbing on my cock." Greg says.

"Yeah, she fucking does." I moan back, slowly going in and out of her drenched pussy, realising that I am fucking his cum deeper into her.

Watching my wife's lips around his thick cock as she moves up and down, her tits bouncing as I fuck her, I realise I'm hornier than I think I've ever been in my life.

Greg moves around so he is now straddling her chest and I assume he has pushed his cock into her mouth again.

To stop myself from cumming too early, I pull out of her pussy and go to the side of the bed so I can watch.

I see Greg holding my wife's head still as he thrusts in and out of her, fucking her mouth.

She keeps making gagging and coughing sounds as he pushes his cock deeper down her throat.

He pulls out and a load of spit falls down her chin.

"Cum over my face." She moans looking up at him.

I watch in amazement as Greg starts to wank his thick cock faster and faster, the wet sound coming from it as he does so.

"Get ready slut." He moans.

Nicci closes her eyes and opens her mouth, sticking her tongue out I see the first load of cum hitting directly on her forehead. Over and over, cum pours out of his cock all over my wife's face. Some landing on her tongue which she eagerly swallows down.

By the time he's done her face and hair is absolutely covered in cum.

"Fuck, I need a break." Greg pants going and sitting on the chair.

"Fuck me now!" Nicci moans looking at me, only one of her eyes can open because the other is covered in cum.

I grab her legs and hold them up, pushing my cock into her I start to fuck her as hard as I possibly can.

"Fuck yes! Fuck me! Fuck me!" She moans over and over, I see her licking her lips and getting as much cum as she can in her mouth.

With one hand, I start to rub her swollen clit and she moans louder and louder.