A Married Threeway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck, I'm going to cum!" She moans out.

My wife's mouth is wide open and pure moaning is coming out of it, I look at her cum covered face as I fuck her pussy.

"FUUCK!!" I grunt and my balls tighten, the first load of my cum fills her pussy and Nicci screams out.

"I'M FUUCKKING CUMMINGGG!!!"

I pump more and more cum inside her as her pussy clenches around my cock.

Eventually pulling out, I see my load of cum pouring from her pussy and she lays back, exhausted from all the fucking.

"That was amazing." She pants out.

I look over and see Greg smiling back at me and I just nod at him.

"What now?" I ask.

We wait for about thirty minutes, each of us getting a drink of water.

After that, Greg fucks her once more and cums inside of her once again. When he's done, he goes home and leaves Nicci and I alone.

Deciding we will stay the night, I get onto the bed next to her and help her clean the cum off her face.

"That was wild." She says smiling at me.

"I know, I loved it." I tell her.

She goes down and starts to lick my growing cock, getting ready for another round.

"You know, I think next time we should do something for you." She says between licks.

"Oh yeah, what's that?" I ask, not knowing how this could get any better.

"Well, you let us have another man join us." She says licking my balls, "Next time, we should get another girl involved."

I smile down at her, loving the idea of watching my wife licking another woman's pussy and the thought of fucking another woman.

"I love you." I tell her.

"I love you too." She says before bobbing up and down on my cock.

The End