A Married Woman Needed Me...

Story Info
A sexless marriage drove her to find excitement.
2.8k words
4.44
11.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had messaged on a swinger's site through the last week. I was looking for fun as a newly separated, mid-thirties guy. We exchanged some messages and it appeared we lived across the Peak District from each other, but Ann was reluctant to say exactly where she lived or arrange a first social meet to quickly. She soon admitted this was because she was in a sexless marriage to a much older husband. I suggested a meet slightly further afield -- and only socially to see how we got on. It took a few days of back and forth to build her trust. Only then did we exchange more photographs than her suggestive but anonymous profile pictures. She looked lovely -- slim, late thirty's and wearing a long dress at a wedding, or another wearing a work lab coat. Being the early days of digital photography, neither was detailed or that clear though.

A week later I found myself waiting in a busy tourist town in the south of the Peak. A tall, willowy figure walked out of the car park. She was dressed in tight jeans and boots, a white blouse and knitted cardigan in a fetching red colour. My god she was more beautiful than the two photos she had sent, and much taller than I expected. She saw me and smiled, walked over, and offered a peck on my cheek and a gentle, cautious hug.

As arranged, we headed away from the busy street having bought a nice couple of cakes to share and headed up the small hill to find some peace. We chatted and flirted as we walked through the woods and river, and finally up a small rise and into a cleared area with clipped grass. I offered a hand over the last stile, and she did not let go. We walked to the quiet corner, overlooking a view and the path we had just walked up, but hidden by the walls behind. We sat and she cuddled in a little while we shared the cake.

Niceties over, I decided to be bold and ask her how the meet was going.

"Mmm, lovely" she said, nervously. "I did not know what to expect. But you are lovely, and a gentleman. I like that"

"So where does that leave us for another meet then? Perhaps one with some more privacy?" I pressed her to see where things may be heading.

Her response was quite practical -- all about how this was an affair, and a meet for sex, and she needed both discretion and time to organise things so as not to arouse suspicion. She could not do an evening either. All this time I could feel her leaning into me, my arm around her and her hand on my knee.

"There's one last thing" she said with a twinkle. Ann's kiss was enthusiastic, her hand moving up my thigh sending sparks flying in my body. We kissed like teenagers -- passionately, with tongues and hands roaming, but learning a new partners way of doing things.

We left our short meet and picnic hand in hand, both excited by the next stage. We discussed a little more -- that she would set the date, but I would look for accommodation in Manchester for us to use for a day.

.........

Our next set of emails were practical -- a date, a self-catering flat with an early entry and a meet on the train station.

Then out the blue, she asked how I felt about leather, particularly boots and a bodice in leather. My positive reply saw her send another grainy photo of her knee-high boots and bare thighs. We got down to much more detail -- she had a fantasy, and could I assist? And what was my fantasy?

We made plans, but I still was unsure whether to believe what was about to happen.

............

The day dawned cold and grey, and we arrived at the flat cold and keen to get warm. Ann was carrying a small day bag, and I a small rucksack with some food and supplies. As we walked into the fifth floor flat, the warmth greeted us, and she unzipped her heavy winter Barbour jacket.

Ann was cooing over the view, and we explored the open plan living area, the two bedrooms and luxurious bathroom. We put the kettle on, like all good English folk do on a sex meet and sat on the two kitchen stools to have a cuppa. When we finished, I stood to clear away the cups.

Nervous, Ann turned to me. "Give me a minute to get ready" she said, and leaned in to kiss me again, her hand holding my arm firmly. She melted against me, her lithe body pressing up against me, and her arms moving up my back. I had to thread my arms under her coat, trying to pull her closer. She was the first person I did not have to lean down far to kiss, our faces, shoulders, and hips level. She must have felt my response to our kiss, and her hands pulled my hips in slightly as she ground her mons against me while her tongue darted into my mouth.

I waited patiently for a few minutes, sitting on the sofa, and looking at the view. Her voice quietly interrupted me, asking if I was ready. She opened the door and delicately stepped out, wearing a white satin vest and French knickers. Her long legs were shown off to their full length, her brown hair pulled into a ponytail. She was very boyish in shape, small breasted, pale skin, and curved hips. She padded over to me, knelt slowly onto the sofa and astride my knee. She took my face and began to kiss me deeply. I could smell her scent, the smoothness of her skin and outfit a delight to run my hands over.

We kissed on and on, my hands now roaming to her curved hips and bum, lifting up the fabric over her bum cheeks and feeling her soft skin below. Her hands now moved across my chest, and soon she was unbuttoning my shirt. We gave up kissing as she giggled, unable to undo my buttons without looking at them. She quickly undid them and tugged my shirt out the way, her hands being followed by her lips across my chest and nipples.

I slid my hands up her back, and around under the silky fabric. Her tiny breasts were topped with lovely big nipples, which stood proud and puffy under my fingers. She slid back on my knee, trying to kiss my chest more, but in doing so moved my hands from her and widened her legs. The aroma and warmth grew, as both of us were turned on.

"We need some privacy" she said, "shall we?" Without waiting for an answer, she stood up and led me to the bedroom. As we entered, she turned and began to pull my shirt off. I helped, and then started on my belt buckle. An awkward trousers and socks moment later I found myself being drawn onto the bed and lying next to a woman intent on kissing me again. Her upper leg wrapped around me, and our arms shuffled for a comfortable position as we hugged.

I was keen to see more of her and rolled her gently on her back. I leaned down and began to kiss her stomach, lifting her vest as I went, exposing more of her mid-riff and lower ribs. My leg rolled over hers,

and she responded by relaxing her legs wider. My hands now fully exposed her nipples, and as I had felt before, I was met with two incredibly puffy nipples atop the smallest breasts I had seen. I dived in with my tongue, and felt her whole body stiffen and raise. By now I was rolling over her to reach both nipples with my mouth, she was pulling me on top.

I could feel the heat of her sex through the fabric of our underwear, and gently ground into her, trying to line up my cock where I though her clit would be. Her hands encouraged my lips and hips, her legs opening wide and flat on the bed. She reached her hand around and began to stroke my rigid member gently.

"Oh my, you are quite big" she said, "I thought you were just exaggerating!" I smiled back, unsure of what to say. I am quite thick, if only average in length.

I took her hand on my cock as permission to reach down myself, under the lower hem of the soft and voluptuous knickers. She had some fine hair, a prominent clit, and lips -- and was soaking wet. I fingered her clit gently in circles, and she gasped again and again, her eyes rolling back.

We both struggled out of our underwear -- her more delicately than I. I took the opportunity to roll on a condom which I had in my pocket, and I glanced down at her exquisite body. Lying on her back she was so slim and delicate in build, yet long and graceful. Her nipples drew my attention, as did the neat landing strip of hair shaved into a small triangle. Her hips and mons were proud of her stomach and thighs, her legs kept close together.

I climbed back onto the bed, and she pulled me back on top.

"Be gentle" she quietly said "I am not sure if you will fit"

I reached down and grasped my cock, gently rubbing my cock head into her folds. Sure enough I could feel her wetness, but also the resistance to my cock entering. I took time, gently pressing in a few millimetres more at a time, until my hand did not fit between us anymore. After a moment to relax, feeling her heat and tightness around me, I began to slide gently in and out while kissing her deeply. It was a sexy, intimate, loving exchange. She soon began to encourage my hips, using her hands to pull me rapidly into herself. After a few minutes I could feel her pussy change -- it slackened and yet felt like it was grasping my manhood at times.

I needed some help here, I was close to cumming and so reached down to touch her clit -- she moved my hand away and said "Just keep going -- I'm there"...A few more thrusts of my cock into her, I could look down and see a belly bulge as I did so, and this sent me over the edge, erupting in my orgasm. I kept pumping away, feeling her pussy again squeezing me as I did so. She motioned me to slow down, her hand down on my belly withdrawing me out of her.

Afterwards she explained that her clit was too sensitive -- and that she had smaller but multiple orgasms, and usually did this though penetration only. The squeezing of her pussy was orgasms.

We did what everyone does afterwards -- put the kettle on and had lunch. We were both partially dressed -- me in my trunks, her in my shirt. We chatted some more over lunch, and she shared that her marriage was sexless due to a husband with erectile disfunction, and he was very conservative in his attitude to sex. She had reached a point where sex was needed -- but she was not ready to walk out of the marriage for all sorts of reasons.

.......

"Right, I am getting ready" she said, smiling at me with her eyes. "And so must you." She headed for the larger bedroom, closing the door behind her. This was what we had discussed before.

I walked through to the smaller room, closed the door. I pulled my trousers back on, swiftly buttoned my shirt up. By now my cock was stirring at the thought of what was ahead. I unzipped and adjusted myself so that my cock stood proud of my trousers. I rolled on another condom, my member rigid under my own hand. I heard the other door open and the sound of heels on wood floor.

Her voice telling me she was ready was my cue. I opened the door and stepped out.

Bent over the back corner of the sofa was Ann, one leg raised ono the sofa arm. She wore over the knee black leather heeled boots and a black leather bustier. Her waist and bottom had no covering at all, her pink pussy lips glowing next to her white bottom and legs.

As instructed, I walked forward, and without touching her at all, I pointed my cock at her pussy. This time as soon as my cockhead contacted her lips, I moved it just enough to find her tight entrance - and I swiftly sunk as deep as I could. She stifled a squeal, her hand going to her mouth.

I began to hump hard, adjusting my angle a bit, and trying to use my full length. I had to resist reaching out to pull her broad hips towards me for balance, instead I found myself putting one of my arms on the sofa back, the other on my hip. With her one leg up, I was able to penetrate deeper than usual. Her pussy was so slippery, and yet within seconds I could feel her small orgasms. She was now saying 'o fuck, o fuck, o fuck' quietly, her had on her mouth to keep quieter, and she lay her upper body down further over the sofa. Within minutes I was ready, and with one last deep push shot my load as far into her as I could. I stood motionless, enjoying the contractions of my cock forcing waves of spunk out.

I withdrew, turned, and walked back into the bedroom without saying a word, closing the door behind me.

..........

Moments later, I nervously opened the door. I had taken the condom off but was still sporting a huge erection and it was trying to burst out of my trousers where I had pushed it back inside. Ann was sat on the sofa, blushing, and looking nervous. She had dreamed of a stranger walking into a room and just fucking her -- no words, no touching, nothing. Fuck and go. The aftermath was both pleasurable and very slightly awkward.

We took a lovely shower together, where she would not let me wash her, followed by another cuppa.

.......

Later that afternoon we were laid in bed, both cuddled up and falling asleep in the warmth. This now was her cue.

She slowly slid down the bed, under the duvet. I felt her hand around my cock, which immediately responded by hardening. I felt her breath, a dream through my half-asleep state, and then a gentle kiss on my shaft. And another. She spent a minute just kissing my cock shaft and balls, her hand feeling me stiffen under her. She then gently prised my cock upwards, and I felt her lips close around me, engulfing my cock in a gentle and loving blow job.

Now I had not up to this point had many blowjobs (the ex-wife did not like them). Today was the day I learned that fantasy is not always reality -- and in fact, I do not cum from a blow job, and much prefer a pussy....

So, after a few minutes, I pulled Ann back up the bed and kissed her. I explained things were not working, and I think I would prefer to enter her again. She happily agreed, but only on her terms.

A moment later I found myself with Ann on all fours on the end of the bed, and me trying to enter her from behind. With her such long legs I was on tiptoes, and so adjusted my position. I put a foot up on the bed and found that an idea position. I began to slide in and out, able to use my full length and see her pussy lips as they stretched around my cock. It was mesmerising, and I was able to build up a steady rhythm, a slower withdrawal, and a firmer slam into her. I reached around to touch her clit and was met with a lovely nubbin and a squeal within a couple of seconds. Her pussy clamped tight around me, her third orgasm causing her to spasm even more.

"Just keep going" she said again, pulling my hand away and just settling back against my cock.

For the last time I took longer to cum, focusing on my own pleasure and rising orgasm. As I erupted again, I slowed and stopped. Ann reached around and held my hips, not allowing me to withdraw.

"Just wait" she said, "That is too nice" and with that I felt another tremor in her pussy, despite both of us being still. When I eventually withdrew, I noted with satisfaction her gaping pink hole, and slight redness around it all.

........

We left at teatime. Ann gave me a peck on the cheek and leapt onto the tram. I watched her beautiful face, smile and body from behind the glass. And we have not met since.