Partner Exchange Pt. 01a

Story Info
We meet a couple and agree to swap partners.
3.5k words
4.18
18.7k
30
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was ok, not bad, just about alright. But of course, it should have been brilliant, wonderful and marvellous. That is my husband and I making love or, as it is more like nowadays, him fucking me. We stopped making a love a few years ago when we were both in our earliest forties with teenage children slowly leaving the nest. Now into our mid-forties sex was not like it used to be. It had become a routine, a process almost, something that we had to do although maybe either or both of us would probably have preferred watching later evening TV. But from chatting to the girls at the golf and tennis clubs this was no too un usual a situation with regard to sex and middle-age takes over.

Luckily, I think, we both recognised the problem and we were able to talk about, unlike many couples.

That started one night when, as it happens, he was indeed fucking me. As usual we'd gone to bed around eleven and he was in his boxers and me, as my sign that I was up for it, naked. I pressed myself up against his back squashing my full, round D cup boobs against it as an indication I wanted attention.

At the time that was happening once and occasionally twice a week rather than the three or four frequency we had maintained throughout our twenties and thirties. He got the message, turned over, kissed me and took me into his arms. He wasn't by any means hard but I felt distinct stirrings down there and squirmed my pubic mound against it as I slid my hand inside his boxers onto his lovely, pert bum and between us we fumbled his boxers off. I held his cock and enjoyed it growing in my hands until he was ready. Momentarily I considered taking it into my mouth but we didn't really do those things anymore so I continued stroking it until it was hard and he rolled on top of me. I opened my legs, he snuggled between them and excited me as he pressed the end of it right against my lips before bursting through and surging right up me.

Then we fucked and it was ok, not bad, just about alright!

*

It was after that when we talked and agreed that our forthcoming holiday in Spain with neither of the kids and just us would be like second honeymoon.

"We'll make love every day darling," he promised.

"Yeah, promises, promises,2 I grinned back at him

We chatted along those lines agreeing that this was going to be different, something new, a holiday of a lifetime.

Little did I know how true that was going to be!

*

"Your first time here?" was the rather trite question that was the first time any of us spoke to each other.

Telling him that it was he told me.

"It's our fourth now, we love it."

"Well, it's seems lovely, this is our second day."

We were at a holiday hotel in Majorca and I was standing in the pool cooling off when a guy who I had seen a couple of times and had reached the nodding stage, opened up the conversation between us.

"By the way, I'm Tom and my wife is Meg," the quite good-looking guy said a few minutes later as we continued chatting and then shook hands standing in the pool with the water up to our waists.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Jayne and my husband is Kevin," was how the chat continued as I noticed Tom checking out my boobs in the, possibly, slightly too small bikini a couple of times.

It went on for a few more minutes until I said.

"Well, that's enough for me, nice talking to you Tom," as I swam over to the steps to get out of the pool feeling Tom's gaze on my bottom as I climbed up the steps

"So, who's your pick up?" Kevin asked, adding. "I got you a shandy, ok?"

"Yes, that's fine thanks, he's a nice guy."

"Well, you spent long enough finding that out, where they from?"

"Near Manchester, I didn't catch the town," I told him as I sank down onto my sunbed and closed my eyes.

"Hi again," Tom said as he and Meg walked past us at the poolside restaurant an hour or so later as Kevin and I were looking at the menus.

"Oh hi Tom, this is Kevin my husband," I told him as Kevin stood up and shook hands as Tom replied.

"And this is Meg, my wife."

I saw Kevin's eyes light up as he took in the lovely vision shaking hands with him. Meg was tall, slim and striking. Not classically beautiful as her angular nose was a little too large for her to be that but her vividly blue, large eyes more than made up for that minor deficiency. She had a great smile and beamed that at both of us as Kevin, rather unwisely in my opinion, invited them to join our table for lunch.

As it happens the four of us got on well. I warmed to Meg quite quickly as clearly Kevin did to Tom. We found a number of common interests and the conversation flowed as easily as did the two bottles of wine. It turned out that we were all on a dinner bed and breakfast package so the next evening we ate together and sat chatting in the bar afterwards.

That led to us sitting near to each other around the pool and spending most of the next few days and evenings in each other's company. We all got on really well and it was as if we had known each other for ages. The four of us were about the same ages, early to mid-forties and we both had two teenage children who were far too old to come on holiday with mums and dads. From general discussion, rather than specific questioning we seemed to be similar in wealth and lifestyle and we had broadly similar interests and hobbies. Meg ran a small hairdressing and beauty clinic and Tom was a partner in a firm of accountants, whereas Kevin had his own marketing business and I had recently taken a part time job on a local newspaper group which I loved.

*

"Why don't we borrow the scooters and go to a beach?" Tom suggested a few days later.

"What scooters?" Kevin asked.

"The hotel has a few of those motor scooters like modern day Vespas or Lambrettas that guests can borrow."

We agreed on the idea and Tom went off to reception to arrange it. Returning and grinning as he announced.

"All set for two pm, ok?"

"Better have lunch first then," Meg sensibly suggested with Tom adding.

"And not a liquid one today if we have to drive."

Knowing that we were going to be on the beach and swimming we were in our swim suits. Megs and I had thin sundresses over our bikinis and the guys were in tee shirts and swim shorts.

"How about swapping partners," Tom announced out of the blue as we finished our light lunch.

Kevin and I both looked at him with me certainly and maybe him as well shocked and surprised until Tom went on. "On the bikes."

After some light-hearted banter it was agreed that I would travel with Tom and Megs with Kevin and I climbed onto the scooter behind Tom. As we pulled away Tom said over his shoulder.

"You had better hold onto me Jayne, be safer."

I slipped my arms around his waist and hung on as he drove us fairly slowly and carefully the five miles or so to the beach. As went along, Tom seemed to push back against me so that his bum pressed quite firmly against my opened thighs and right onto my pussy. Although a little disconcerting, it felt rather nice. We had a good time there for a couple of hours until it was time to return.

"How about the ladies driving us back?" Tom suggested adding. "You up for that Jay?"

"Sure."

We set off and Tom put his arms around my waist. "Better hang on tightly," he said speaking almost into my ear laughing as he added. "You women drivers."

As I manoeuvred the motor bike along the hilly road so I felt Tom's touch on my hips and stomach getting a little tighter and moving so that his hands were touching and thus nearly circling my waist. The pressure through the thin dress was not at all unpleasant, in fact I quite liked it but knew that really, I shouldn't although Tom may have thought nothing of it and I wondered if my imagination was running a little wild. As we chugged along at twenty miles an hour nothing happened for a few minutes but then I felt a pressure on the underside of one of my boobs. I didn't know what to do. Was it an accident or something else? Then it happened on the other one and looking down I saw that simultaneously he was pressing the sides of his thumbs up into each of my boobs. It didn't last that long as we arrived at the hotel but after I stopped the bike and as he got off, he ran his right hand up and over my breast, pressing on it a little. As I slid off our eyes met and he raised his eyebrows and smiled. I didn't know what to do or say so I did nothing.

In our room getting ready for dinner I mulled over whether to tell Kevin or not.

"Could have been accidental, I suppose," was his rather unhelpful reply.

"Yes, I guess so."

Smiling he asked. "Why did you enjoy it?"

"Don't be daft."

"How's that daft, you get on well with him don't you?"

"Yes I quite like him."

"And fancy him?"

"I wouldn't go that far."

"But would you go that far if you were here with a girlfriend and he came onto you?"

"Hmmm interesting thought, would you go for Megs?"

"Now that would be telling," he grinned as we left the room.

*

Knowing that there would be dancing in the evenings at the rather formal hotel I had brought a couple of maxi dresses as full-length ones were classified on the website from which I had bought them. We'd agreed to have dinner together at the dinner dance and as that progressed through its six courses so we all drank quite a lot and, between courses danced, firstly with our spouses and then later swapped around.

"I hope I didn't offend you this afternoon Jay," Tom whispered into my ear.

Of course, I guessed what he meant but decided to play dumb.

"Offend me, what do you mean?"

"On the bike coming back."

"No, no not at all," I mumbled feeling confused and a little embarrassed as to how to handle talking to a guy about him touching my breasts.

"Good because that was the last thing in my mind," he went on seeming to hold me even tighter as we smooched to a Lionel Richie number.

I didn't know what to say so merely muttered. "Really?"

"Yes Jayne really, there were far more things on my mind than offending you," he went on as I felt his hand slip down my back, past where my bra strap would have been, were I wearing one, across the patch of bare skin on my back, over my waist and onto where the swells of my ass cheeks begin. He rested it there right on the elastic waist-band of my panties and quite obviously pressed as he continued. "As there is now."

"Oh," was the only response that I could muster as I felt his erection pressing into my stomach.

"Sorry about that Jay," he whispered as the dance ended and we returned to the table and waited for Megs and Kevin who were chatting to another couple.

*

"I am so glad we met," Tom said as the four of us sat in a corner of the bar drinking after dinner two days later and two before Kevin and I were going home. "Made our holiday hasn't it Megs?"

"Sure has," Megs replied looking at Kevin.

"Yes, it's not often you meet people who we get on with so well," Kevin said adding. "Right Jay?"

"Yes, it's great," I chipped in.

"So, want to take up our offer?" Tom asked looking right at me.

"Of visiting you in Alderley Edge?" Kevin asked.

"What else? Did you have something else in mind?" Tom asked causing a silence for what seemed an age but was probably just a few seconds.

Kevin filled the silence by muttering. "No not at all did you?" as he looked at Megs who held his gaze?

"Actually, yes we did," Tom said slowly and quietly looking from Megs to me and then to Kevin before adding. "Have you ever tried partner exchange?"

Kevin and I looked at each other before he replied. "No, have you?"

"Yes, we have."

"Often?" Kevin asked.

"Fairly often roughly every other month, I reckon, don't you Megs?"

"About that yes," she replied looking at me and smiling.

"We joined a swinging circle a couple of years ago and that meets each month, but we don't go to everyone," he explained adding. "And now and then we meet others from outside the circle who might like to try it." That brought another silence and Kevin and I looked at each other before he went on. "As we wondered if you two might like to."

*

I was well into a deep mull in the bath as to just what the hell was going on with Tom and Megs and their suggestion when Kevin strolled in. He was naked.

"Oh my, you look nice," I grinned as he handed me a glass of wine and bent over and kissed me.

"Thanks, you don't look too bad yourself," he responded cupping one of my boobs that looked as if it were floating on the water.

"Mmmmm and that's nice too," I smiled up at him adding. "Getting in?" as I stared at his growing erection.

It was lovely, though slightly uncomfortable to be cuddled in the bath as the water nearly overflowed.

"Pull the plug out, let some water go," I told him stroking his very familiar cock.

"When was the last time we did this?" he asked pressing it harder into my hand.

"God knows, and it doesn't matter as we're doing it now aren't we?"

I've never thought that sex in a bath is anywhere near as erotic, sexy and enjoyable as it's made out to be in books and the movies. That said, as Kevin entered me and as we kissed and fondled each other I did have a bloody strong orgasm but was worried about the water lapping over the side onto the bathroom floor which spoiled it a little.

After we had both climaxed it was quite romantic to lay in my husband's arms as we kissed and stroked each other.

"What do you think of Tom's suggestion?" he asked.

"About wife-swapping?"

"Well partner exchange to give it their title," he smiled.

"Whatever, it's us going with them isn't it?"

"Not with them, it would be one at a time."

"You know what I mean."

"Yes, well what do you think?"

I didn't want to commit myself and be in the position where if we did it or even if we didn't, that he could say I wanted to do it and was up for it so I said. "Put some more hot water in," as I played for time before asking. "Do you think Tom was really serious?"

"Yes, I think so."

"Why's that?"

"Oh only some things Megs has mentioned."

That intrigued and concerned me so I asked. "What sort of things?"

"Oh nothing really just about having really close friends."

That they had clearly discussed something that included, albeit maybe obliquely, references to swinging or wife swapping and he hadn't told me before worried me. It also made me wonder whether perhaps the pair of them had gone further than just a discussion but now lying naked in a bath after making love was not the time to have a go about it.

"So what do you think?" I asked.

"Like you I expect."

"And that is what?"

"Curious as to what would happen."

"Well, I think that's obvious, isn't it?"

"I suppose so."

"And would you like to?"

"I asked first," he sort of negotiated.

"What would you think if I said I wanted to?" I asked hesitantly.

"I don't know, but I would need to before deciding."

"You want to, don't you?" I asked.

"Hmmmm not sure."

"Come on be honest," I persisted.

"Ok yes but only if you want to."

"Well, I guess that's part of the deal unless of course you and she are going to slink off somewhere and have a quickie," I said before sitting up and adding. "Come on let's get out and get ready for dinner."

"Actually, seeing you and him dancing made me wonder if that's what you two might do," he replied grinning starting to dry himself with, I noted surprised and rather pleased and a little worried the beginnings of an erection making me speculate as to whether it was me or the thought of shagging Megs?

As we got dressed and I did my make-up and hair we continued the chat with both of us hedging our bets not seeming to want to be the first to say that we would want to do it.

I really was in a quandary for several reasons. Firstly, I was flattered that a good looking, intelligent and successful guy like Tom was clearly interested in me and that he fancied me. Secondly, the idea of going with another guy after such a time slightly thrilled me, thirdly I felt that maybe, just maybe it might spice up our sex life and finally the thought of Kevin fucking Megs for some unfathomable reason excited me.

"Well, they'll want some sort of answer at dinner Jay."

"Shall we toss a coin then?"

"Don't be daft."

"Ok say yes then, shall we?" I said finishing my make-up.

*

As I almost dozed off lying in the sun, I was thinking how saying I was surprised was a massive understatement but then, when I thought about what they had said and what had gone on between Tom and me perhaps I shouldn't have been. He had hit on me quite strongly both with words but more emphatically, with actions for several days now. The incident on the motor bike when he pressed his thumbs up into my boobs and then brushed his hand right across my nipple as he dismounted was quite overt. However, it was not as extreme or as intimate as when we had danced and he had cupped the cheeks of my bottom and pressed his evident erection into the softness of my stomach. Although, of course, if I had pulled him up about the motor bike, he would have claimed it was accidental, there was no way he could do that with the erection.

From what Kevin had said, and to be honest he hadn't said much which was suspicious in itself, Megs had acted and behaved as if she was fairly available. I mean offering to massage us if we visited them is a pretty way-out suggestion, although of course, she may have been joking!

But now it was all out and on the table. They wanted to wife swap. The big question was, did we and the even bigger one was, did I?

I was pretty certain that Kevin would want to. He'd half admitted that he fancied Megs and with his track record of having a couple of flings during our, near, twenty years together I suspected that Megs and her availability would have been like a magnet for him. On the other hand, I had been completely faithful and had not only not strayed I hadn't really considered it.

I was the exception to many, perhaps most of my friends and sometimes wondered whether I might have an underdeveloped sex drive. That said, I was always up for it when Kevin wanted it and now and then, perhaps not as frequently, however, as maybe I should, I initiated sex between us. I couldn't remember ever refusing him and I had let him persuade me into swallowing as part of the blow jobs he requested now and then and to us doing anal as part of our sexual repertoire. In short, I was sexually quite hungry, was up for experimenting and was fairly adventurous. That said, I was as aware as he was that our sex life lately was not as fervid and active as it always had been and I knew that I wanted more. Whilst so far that had not actually extended to thinking about having other guys, the idea had over the last year or so, particularly since I had caught him out on his second 'mistake', begun to have an appeal. I had been with several other guys before I met Kevin so I was not unused to it just a little forgetful, I guess.